Ward Smith

China declared war on the US in May 2019. Covid19 is part of that war

Mr. Ron Ron,

Before I replied with an emphasis on Dr. Luc Montagnier's recent comments on the podcast 'Pourquoi Docteur', I did some speed reading on the 'latest' (this swirling, minute by minute info onslaught can be maddening) to see what is being put forth on this heah interwebs thingy. No surprise... 'debunking' is underway.

2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine, co-discoverer of the HIV virus in 1983, Dr. Montagnier has increased the furor surrounding the origins of SARS-CoV-2 by unequivocally stating that the virus is manmade.

'After collaborating with a colleague - bio-mathemitician Jean Claude Perez - Dr. Montagnier states "In order to insert an HIV sequence into this genome, molecular tools are needed, and that can only be done in a laboratory".' (Excerpt from ZH article 4/17 ... 10:35 posting. Story is everywhere).

There are actually other prominent people, Francis Boyle being just one, who have raised claims surrounding the man made circumstances of this bug.

Mr. Ron, I have no freakin' clue - from my own knowledge background - of how to 'scientifically', to 'objectively' draw conclusions in this matter.

But ... tell ya what ... I DO have extensive interactions regarding information presentation, especially involving dramatically negative events that may - or may not - have been accurately presented into the public consciousness ... along with  somewhat esoteric minutiae that  is seldom discussed in orthodox channels.

On  January 23, Ron, the CCP started locking down Wuhan, and then Hubei.

By locking down, I mean there were dump trucks and back hoes making 3 foot berms across all roadways  to prevent escape. (Dramatic footage online. Heartbreaking clips of individuals' quarantining/removals).

Within days, over 700 million people were subjected to restricted movement protocols.

Now, Coffeeguyzz may well have been born at night, but it sure as shit wasn't LAST night. A government most certainly does NOT take these extreme measures without justification.

Something is very very odd about all this and I do not know what to make of it ... but Imma mahtee suspicious.

• Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Coffeeguyzz said:

Now, Coffeeguyzz may well have been born at night, but it sure as shit wasn't LAST night.

No it wasn't. And you're right on the money. I actually performed virus research for about three years--long ago. For the NIH and the CDC to come out with a blanket statement that this unequivocally was a virus of nature is almost laughable. 

This virus uses the ACE2 gate into the cell. That stands for angiotensin converting enzyme 2. The most common antihypertensive drug used in the world is . . . . an angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor. Did this virus just happen to choose ACE2 as a cellular receptor? Well, it's one smart mother if it did, and it evolutionarily chose the most susceptible old gents to cut loose on. 

This is the virus from hell, the son of Satin. It very likely came from a horseshoe bat in a cave in the Hunan Province, was taken back to the level 4 lab in Wuhan and was looked at. Did someone tinker with it? I suspect so. The best light we can put this in is that someone with a big heart and great intentions for all of mankind was attempting to make a vaccine, or an antibody solution. The correct spin would be that someone with about three degrees in virology and molecular biology decided to take an old Ford Roadster and make it into a hotrod. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Speaking only for myself I left the market place when China openly declared a 30% fall in there market demand for energy...

I believe that was the time they knew this contagion was out of control...maybe 15 days prior as a wag.

China knew what it was and where it was going, they knew things were out of control.

• Great Response! 3

Just to be clear on the strength of anti Chinese feeling in the UK right now, see below

• Haha 1

(edited)

16 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Speaking only for myself I left the market place when China openly declared a 30% fall in there market demand for energy...

I believe that was the time they knew this contagion was out of control...maybe 15 days prior as a wag.

China knew what it was and where it was going, they knew things were out of control.

I watched a number of vloggers almost right at the start of pandemic in China.  Yes, China knew where it was going and locked down more than 600 million people on the 23rd of January.

Here is a video from one of the guys (in a second tier city) which he posted on the 24th January:

This recent video shows that life is already back to normal:

This one by a Japanese living in Nanjing on 27th March, after the lockdown

It is worth taking a look to understand what happened in the recent past.

I also watched anti-China bloggers like Setpentza and Laowhy86, but they were not on the ground like these guys, and were making things up to fit a theme.

Edited by Hotone
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2020 at 3:07 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

This is the virus from hell, the son of Satin. It very likely came from a horseshoe bat in a cave in the Hunan Province, was taken back to the level 4 lab in Wuhan and was looked at. Did someone tinker with it? I suspect so. The best light we can put this in is that someone with a big heart and great intentions for all of mankind was attempting to make a vaccine, or an antibody solution. The correct spin would be that someone with about three degrees in virology and molecular biology decided to take an old Ford Roadster and make it into a hotrod. 

What's the evidence that the progenitor virus likely came from a bat in hunan province? I think most of the wild bat coronavirus that can use human ACE2 are found in yunnan province, a lot further than hunan is to wuhan. That was also a mystery of the SARS-v1 epidemic: the bats that could use human ACE2 were found in yunnan, but it was first identified far away in guangdong province.

That being said, what it we know (from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6466186/ published by researchers from Wuhan in response to the Swine coronavirus outbreak), these horseshoe bats live in many areas of china, including in hubei province.

• Upvote 1

On 4/19/2020 at 1:07 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

This virus uses the ACE2 gate into the cell. That stands for angiotensin converting enzyme 2. The most common antihypertensive drug used in the world is . . . . an angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor. Did this virus just happen to choose ACE2 as a cellular receptor? Well, it's one smart mother if it did, and it evolutionarily chose the most susceptible old gents to cut loose on. 

Shi Zhengli made many early bat coronavrius discoveries. Including the method by which SARS could invade humans.

"The results show that ACE2s of Myotis daubentoni and Rhinolophus sinicus support viral entry mediated by the SARS-CoV S protein"

http://www.msi.umn.edu/~lifang/otherflpapers/bat-ace2-archivesofvirology-2010.pdf

And the first paper that show they successfully isolated bat coronaviruses that could successfully integrate with human ACE2 receptors, without the need for an intermediate host:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258202912_Isolation_and_characterization_of_a_bat_SARS-like_coronavirus_that_uses_the_ACE2_receptor

By 2015, Shi was synthetically engineering SARS-like vuruses:

"On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo."

"SARS-like viruses replicate in human airway cells and produce in vivo pathogenesis."

"Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein."

The SARS-like virus was the basis, with the key S-protein replaced by the one know to infect humans.

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

(pdf https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985.pdf)

• Like 1

That was exactly the point we were making back in Jan and early Feb. 

Zhi Zhingli's team was publishing precisely the kind of work describing precisely the kind of virus that CV19 turned out to be. Dr Montangier and Boyle and the Indian team that were brow beaten to withdraw their paper are perfectly correct. I would not call the virus "engineered", more like slapped together. But has the particular characteristics of one of the Wuhan institute's Biosecurity Lab's products. 

What they couldn't know till after the outbreak was how contagious it is, unless it was being tested on people for military use in a parallel program. 

Her US research funding was pulled because of the dangerous nature of her work creating recombinant pathogenic viruses within a ramshackle lab - it is very advanced - but not enough

• Like 2