On 4/18/2020 at 9:31 PM, 0R0 said:

Not from his perspective. He is not there to do "middle ground". He wants to dismantle DC. He only started moving department back offices out of the DC area. there will be plenty more to come. 

By that Token I assume you will be OK with it if a young Bernie in 2024 does the same although with different policies ? Don't hate the player.. 

15 hours ago, Gini said:

Oil is traded in American dollars and they are the global military and economic hegemon, any country that buys or sells oil has a direct interest in American politics, policy and economy.  Americans have been interfering directly and indirectly with the politics of allies and enemies alike for almost a century and now that the empire is starting to crumble they don't like seeing the shoe on the other foot?

So let me get this straight. Simply due to the fact that a country buys or sells oil, they have a direct interest in the American economy, politics, and policy... Correct? So by extension, America should have a direct interest in the politics, policy, and economy of any country manufacturing automobiles, growing corn, etc... Correct?

Now regarding the interfering with allies and enemies alike  for almost a century now, you are correct. Europe clamored for American intervention in WW1, WW2 and in the Bosnian fiasco. The Korean War was supposed to be a UN response, but many European nations ignored the call and once again Americans were forced to do the heavy lifting. Now let’s examine NATO, where the Europeans were quite happy for the American taxpayer to foot the lion’s share of the bill...for the defense of Europe! NATO should have been disbanded when the EU was created! Why is there no European Defense Force...even now? The answer is that this would take money away from the European economy and social programs.

I would suggest that Europe take steps to isolate itself from the crumbling American menace. The American taxpayer would be grateful.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, BLA said:

Good discussion.

That's all. 

No it isn't.

No it's not.

40 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

No it isn't.

No it's not.

OK

Sorry

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BLA said:

OK

Sorry

You laughing at me ?

10 minutes ago, BLA said:

You laughing at me ?

I guess you didn't see the link to the Monty Python link?  What was it @Tom Kirkman?  Where can I buy a good argument?  I thought you had, and therefore was playing the part.  Not laughing at you, my friend.

7 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

I guess you didn't see the link to the Monty Python link?  What was it @Tom Kirkman?  Where can I buy a good argument?  I thought you had, and therefore was playing the part.  Not laughing at you, my friend.

I know.  Just playing along.  

😀

• Haha 1

All I know is that everyone laughed at me when I said a few weeks ago that peak oil demand occurred in 2019! Anyone wanna make a $10 bet now? None of u seem to bother to read the articles on this site regarding the revolution in Green energy? If u did, u wld know that only reason Germany buying so much natural gas is to have the infrastructure in place to switch to Hydrogen. For China and Japan, it will be Methane from the Calthrates just offshore. You all need to wake up to the rest of the world?