Tom Kirkman

Hot mic at White House Covid press briefing. "Everybody here's been vaccinated anyway."

(edited)

On 5/4/2020 at 6:09 AM, Marcin2 said:

I think CCP assimilated Chinese society, in a way that intelligent parasite is overtaking its host. One could not be disassociated from the other. I said numerous times that people with good shelter, food, decent life, the ability of social promotion could agree to live in whatever typoe of government is offered to them, even Chinese dictatorship. With all its drawback current CCP led government is the best Chinese experienced in 4,000 years of their history.

They only just started foreign travel, most to Hong Kong, give them 5-10 years until they will not be comfortable with CCP rule.

Yes, you may be correct. Just look at how well the North Korean people have assimilated to their form of government! They seem happy, the ones that aren’t starving and eating bark, disappeared or in ‘re-education’ camps.

Of course their basketball prowess is diminishing along with their average height due to generations of starvation. I suppose any new national team will come from the military as they are guaranteed to be fed.

Other than that, from what I see on TV, they are always happy, smiling, standing in perfect phalanxes and waving  at their fearless leader!

Edited by Douglas Buckland
  • Haha 1

(edited)

-

Edited by Marcin2
-