Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has just said he thinks bitcoin will be the ONLY currency on the internet in as little as 10 years .... or less. 

How will this happen? Will countries just let go of their currency and take something they can't control? It seems it only brings instability. I can't see the way for crypto to get through this. But it is evolving so maybe somebody will figure it out. I'm skeptical. 

It's funny how non-crypto people immediately get upset when someone says crypto will replace fiat. I don't believe crypto will replace fiat but I certainly believe it will supplement it. It's absurd to close your eyes and dismiss crypto in general. 

It's not a surprise that Dorsey is a fan of bitcoin. In addition to serving as the CEO of Twitter, he is also the CEO of Square, which recently added the option to buy and sell Bitcoin directly from the Square Cash app. 

Crypto needs to be fiat in order to function as a currency. It can’t quadruple in value one month, drop like a rock the next and expect people accept it as a stable currency.

13 hours ago, LAOIL said:

It's funny how non-crypto people immediately get upset when someone says crypto will replace fiat. I don't believe crypto will replace fiat but I certainly believe it will supplement it. It's absurd to close your eyes and dismiss crypto in general. 

Watch me.

source.gif

• Upvote 1