Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
M_Ali

martial Is Uncle Sam Busy Mobilizing His Military Machine For a Martial Law on US Soil? 

Is Uncle Sam Busy Mobilizing his Military Machine and Personnel For imposing a Martial Law across US? 

Is Uncle Sam expecting or more accurately planning for post COVID-19 Plandemic Social Unrest, Mass Revolt, Law & Order Breakdown and ultimately enforcing a long term Lockdown and Martial Law on US soil? Iraqi-ization of Homeland beckoning? 

The American People's (and may be the world too) Coin of Social Fortune & Future  is tossed and flipping in the air, Submission or Overcome peacefully or Second American Revolution lands on their land?

The misleads and intrigues of the world and its rulers are repeated stories. The Dusk of History is Pregnant again, what will it give birth to at Dawn?

Debunking Event 201

(edited)

3 hours ago, M_Ali said:

Is Uncle Sam Busy Mobilizing his Military Machine and Personnel For imposing a Martial Law across US?

There is no basis for "martial law" inside the USA.  Pursuant to the Posse Comitatus Act, I think it was 1877,  the US Military is forbidden to be brought out of barracks in the case of "civil unrest" or even armed revolutioon.  Concededly, the various Governors of the separate States could call out the State Guard units.  But not under Federal command.  In the USA, "the people" have a "self-evident right" to choose their government, and that right includes the right to discard it  (or overthrow it) and start over with another government.  Just so you know. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
typing error
  • Like 3

On 5/11/2020 at 1:02 AM, Jan van Eck said:

There is no basis for "martial law" inside the USA.  Pursuant to the Posse Comitatus Act, I think it was 1877,  the US Military is forbidden to be brought out of barracks in the case of "civil unrest" or even armed revolutioon.  Concededly, the various Governors of the separate States could call out the State Guard units.  But not under Federal command.  In the USA, "the people" have a "self-evident right" to choose their government, and that right includes the right to discard it  (or overthrow it) and start over with another government.  Just so you know. 

You're being pedantic about the applicability and enforcement of the specific fed and or state constitutional laws pertaining to imposition of Martial Law deemed necessary under certain circumstances under the governing constitution to be carried out by specific law enforcement forces. I wasn't making a legal or constitutional comment. 

I was merely highlighting alarming political developments pertaining to the movement of military machines shown in the above video in numbers not seen in US mainland urban areas previously filmed by US citizens and judging by the reactions of great disbelief of local people to the sights before their eyes. 

However, most political observers and human right activists both in US and around the world see the USA as the most heavily armed and equipped Police State in the world. You will find lots of videos on the youtube if you care to look for them where US war veterans of ME poke fun at overly protected US police force (unlike ICU doctors & nurses in hospitals across US) on the streets of US facing unarmed women and children on their daily police patrols in comparison to their battle ground conditions. 

Mr. Ali: This is a little off-topic.

I posted my first topic for discussion yesterday (CDC WARNING AGAINST FOREIGN RESPIRATORS). Not a even a Dicky bird commented despite a handful of views!!!! Do you think that the people in the oilprice.com community are intimidated by my superior intellect? Or could it just be that I am boring, arrogant, and irritating?

Mr pisstol;

Thank you for following my posts.

In my case I know for sure those viewers tend to suffer from habitual and cultural Cognitive Dissonance rather than having an open mind driven by doubt and rational thinking hence they leave my thread without any comment, otherwise if they could dismiss the evidence or the facts presented before them as fake or invalid or could refute my arguments they would not hesitate to do so, or at least strongly express their opposing views on the questions or issues raised in my thread.

As for your case self admittedly the reason might just be because you're boring, arrogant and irritating. You need to work on your social skills, etiquette and general knowledge; may be participating in a global web based open forum is not for you. 

But looking on the bright side I notice you're familiarizing yourself with the science of ornithology and the art of quoting proverbs. Well done.