BL

Pelosi demands Democratic oversight of CV19 Relief Funds . . Nancy please convene a Congressional Investigation as to how VP Biden's Son Hunter was awarded $130 Million Federal bailout loan for 2009 TALF Program.

Recommended Posts

(edited)

Hunter Biden (VP Joe Biden's son) and Chris Heinz (Sec of State John Kerry's stepson) were somehow approved and received $130 Million in TALF bailout funds, a real insider sweetheart deal.  The two established an offshore shell company in the Cayman Islands to funnel the millions in profits thru to avoid paying U.S. taxes and stay out of sight of the IRS. 

These loans were Federally guaranteed. Biden and Heinz couldn't lose money. In fact they made a boat load of money  .  .  .  $ Millions. 

The Democrats also gave Christy Mack and Susan Karches wives (with no Finance Background)  of Morgan Stanley Chairman and the Director of Investment Banking (who are major DNC Contributors),  $280 million in TALF Loan Funds. 

WHO MADE THE DECISIONS ON WHO RECEIVED THE TARF/TALF AWARDED IN THE 2008-2009 FINANCIAL CRISIS ? ? ?

All this and nobody cares ?  POLITICAL GRAFT, NEPOTISM AND FRAUD USING TAXPAYER DOLLARS HAS BECOME NORMALIZED AND ACCEPTABLE DURING THE OBAMA/BIDEN PRESIDENCY (if your a Democrat)

NONE OF THE FOUR HAD ANY EXPERIENCE IN FINANCE.  

Just prior to these 2009 sweetheart deals Hunter was working for a D.C. lobbying firm.  He was not very good at it.  

The U.S. needs to audit the businesses of the Biden family that received huge lucrative government contracts  from the Federal government during Joe's terms of public service. That includes Hunter, daughter/son-in-law, brother etc.  

Nancy let us know if Hunter will be making free millions this time around ?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/22/report-hunter-biden-linked-firm-received-130-million-in-federal-bailout-loans/

* Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz (Rosemount Capital)

* Christy Mack and Susan Larches wives (Morgan Stanley Chairman , Director Investment Banking. Major donners to DNC)

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2019/11/21/oh-hunter-biden-firm-got-130-million-bailout-loans-dads-vp-term/

"Christy is the wife of John Mack, the chairman of Morgan Stanley. Susan is the widow of Peter Karches, a close friend of the Macks who served as president of Morgan Stanley’s investment-banking division. Neither woman appears to have any serious history in business .  .  

.  .  .  .  "giving already stinking rich people gobs of money for no f***ing reason at all.” If you want to learn how the shadow budget works, follow along. This is what welfare for the rich looks like. …

"It’s also what welfare for the politically connected in Washington looks like. At the same time TARF was making Mack and Karches even more rich than ever, Hunter Biden was bellying up to the same government trough"

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BLA said:

Hunter Biden (VP son) and Chris Heinz received $130 Million in TALF bailout funds sweetheart deal.  They established an offshore company in the Cayman Islands to wash the millions of profits thru to avoid paying income taxes.

The Democrats also have the wife of Morgan Stanley executive major DNC contributer  $280 million in TALF FUNDS.

NONE OF THE THREE HAD ANY EXPERIENCE IN FINANCE.  

Just prior to these 2009 sweetheart deals Hunter was working for a D.C. lobbying firm.

Nancy let us know if Hunter will be getting free millions this time around again. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/22/report-hunter-biden-linked-firm-received-130-million-in-federal-bailout-loans/

Yes you are correct...before this all ends i am quite sure a civil uprising will take place on a national level. 

When Barr came out and let go of the charges against Flynn along with releasing the information the FBI withheld was the beginning of something very big.

Next was implicating officials in the food chain as far up as Obama himself. I have no issues stating the deeper this investigation becomes the harder and left will become...The world socialists are deep in the weeds here..the closer they come to being exposed...well lets just say fanatical efforts will be deployed...Hold on tight the Swamp is draining 

  • Like 3
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 5/11/2020 at 5:16 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Yes you are correct...before this all ends i am quite sure a civil uprising will take place on a national level. 

When Barr came out and let go of the charges against Flynn along with releasing the information the FBI withheld was the beginning of something very big.

Next was implicating officials in the food chain as far up as Obama himself. I have no issues stating the deeper this investigation becomes the harder and left will become...The world socialists are deep in the weeds here..the closer they come to being exposed...well lets just say fanatical efforts will be deployed...Hold on tight the Swamp is draining 

 

I'll believe it when I see it

When 90% of the U.S. press is gaslighting for the Dems you don't have a chance.

Remember any criminal charges would most likely be prosecuted in the D.C. Circuit.

Have you seen what D.C. Judge Sullivan is doing to Flynn.

Like I said, I will believe it when I see it. 

U.S. Justice is NOT blind.  It wants to see your political affiliation then rules based on it.

 

 

 

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BLA said:

 

I'll believe it when I see it

 

I get that...have some fun. Trace back events from the time Barr announced the dismal and then went on to expose the FBI notes. Watch the rhetoric from both sides it is almost laughable..The day Schiff declared Sovereign Immunity was the day of days...One just cannot make this stuff up.

Ohh and to your point you are seeing it as we type...the genie is out of the bottle.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These guys are so corrupt, how did it start?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19

George Papadopoulos is really happy with the current actions and has high expectations of the investigation rolling over the entire top end of the bureau and the Dem party machine. 

As to Pelosi, if she has control then there is no deal. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19

George Papadopoulos is really happy with the current actions and has high expectations of the investigation rolling over the entire top end of the bureau and the Dem party machine. 

As to Pelosi, if she has control then there is no deal. 

For the sake of the Republic, she needs to leave Congress in handcuffs. The sycophant MSM will scream bloody murder but too bad. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jee said:

These guys are so corrupt, how did it start?

Some of it had to do with selling deals to China and kickbacks of millions or billions of dollars. See Nancy Pelosi, California Senator Dianne Feinstein, Joe Biden's son, and many other Democrats and crony capitalists making similar deals. This actually goes back to the Clinton Administration and beyond. 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump will try to reopen hotels and golf courses with priority... in areas he owns them.

If you don't think his businesses are getting federal help think again...

Open your taxes cheater!

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3+ years of BS audit excuse? How fucked are your taxes?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Pelosi must be clinically senile...

We need testing.  Or else a lockdown.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

We need testing.  Or else a lockdown.

How would it even be physically possible to test to the levels being suggested?

This is just politicians covering their asses and being able to say, ‘we did everything we could’.

Although nobody is saying it and it is politically incorrect, common sense says that there will be an increase in infections (and yes, deaths) REGARDLESS of when lockdowns are lifted. To continue with the lockdown mentality is just kicking the can down the road while Congress spends money like it is water and the economy crashes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

How would it even be physically possible to test to the levels being suggested?

This is just politicians covering their asses and being able to say, ‘we did everything we could’.

Although nobody is saying it and it is politically incorrect, common sense says that there will be an increase in infections (and yes, deaths) REGARDLESS of when lockdowns are lifted. To continue with the lockdown mentality is just kicking the can down the road while Congress spends money like it is water and the economy crashes.

No, I mean we testing for Nancy to see if she's clinically senile.  Or else lock her down.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

No, I mean we testing for Nancy to see if she's clinically senile.  Or else lock her down.

I wonder how much chain she can swim with....need to test this.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

No, I mean we testing for Nancy to see if she's clinically senile.  Or else lock her down.

No, Pelosi is corrupt.  POWER CORRUPTS.

Now if you want to talk senile go no further than Joe Biden.  We don't need to test to agree with that diagnosis.

All the Democrats I know do not support Joe Biden  .   .   .   but they will vote for him.  

Edited by BLA
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

This must have touched a raw Democrat nerve somewhere in that it almost lead to Trump's impeachment.  Then suddenly the Democrat super delegates started an all out support for Biden against Sanders in which all of the hardcore neoliberals and their supporters in the Democrat Party threw all of their media, connections, influence and money against the antineoliberal Sanders. Many Democrats are more neoliberal than even the most hardcore Republicans who may be Libertarians. Neoliberals believe in large government corporate handouts and bailouts to their big business friends and supporters whereas Libertarians do not. Many people are becoming antineoliberal due to corporate CEO abuses such as getting government money, paying themselves millions from it and firing workers all at the same time.

Edited by canadas canadas
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

8 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Some of it had to do with selling deals to China and kickbacks of millions or billions of dollars. See Nancy Pelosi, California Senator Dianne Feinstein, Joe Biden's son, and many other Democrats and crony capitalists making similar deals. This actually goes back to the Clinton Administration and beyond. 

All in true Neo-Liberal Dem form while critisizing and accusing other parties of doing this. What hypocrisy.

Edited by canadas canadas
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

No, I mean we testing for Nancy to see if she's clinically senile.  Or else lock her down.

Why not both?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

5 hours ago, canadas canadas said:

All in true NeoLiberal form while critisizing and accusing other parties of doing this. What hypocrisy.

During the 2012 Presidential Campaign the Democrats attacked Romney over the "carried interest" tax loophole for the Private Equity Funds and Hedge Funds that he took advantage of.    They don't pay Income tax on their earning .  This was lead by New York Senator Schumer and Utah Senator Harry Reade.  

I agree that the "carried interest" the biggest tax loophole ever should be terminated. But .  .  .  .  

 .  .  .  Then when Schumer had to run for reelection of his Senate seat guess who received the most campaign contributions in the country from Hedge Funds.  Yup, Chucky Schumer.

FUNNY HOW SEN SCHUMER HAS NEVER MENTIONED "CARRIED INTEREST" SINCE THEN. 

Prior to 2016 campaign Hillary had one of her personal lawyers put on the Board of Larry Fink's Blackrock Hedge Fund. Goldman Sachs held a gala event at the Waldorf honoring Hillary .  Hillary's campaign did not mention "carried interest". She did get her son-in-law a job with a hedge fund. 

Hypocrites .

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

36 minutes ago, BLA said:

During the 2012 Presidential Campaign the Democrats attacked Romney over the "carried interest" tax loophole for the Private Equity Funds and Hedge Funds that he took advantage of.    They don't pay Income tax on their earning .  This was lead by New York Senator Schumer and Utah Senator Harry Reade.  

I agree that the "carried interest" the biggest tax loophole ever should be terminated. But .  .  .  .  

 .  .  .  Then when Schumer had to run for reelection of his Senate seat guess who received the most campaign contributions in the country from Hedge Funds.  Yup, Chucky Schumer. 

Prior to 2016 campaign Hillary had one of her personal lawyers put on the Board of Larry Fink's Blackrock Hedge Fund. Goldman Sachs held a gala event at the Waldorf honoring Hillary .  Hillary's campaign did not mention "carried interest".

Hypocrites .

Liars

Frauds

 

At least with the GOP you know what you are getting even if you may or may not like it but with the Dems it's smoke and mirrors. Where was the same oversite now demanded by Dems when Obama bailed out the banks to the tune of trillions of dollars in secret while making it look like it was only billions?

Edited by canadas canadas
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, canadas canadas said:

All in true NeoLiberal form while critisizing and accusing other parties of doing this. What hypocrisy.

Instead of throwing out the ad hominem, why not back up your contention with names and occurrences? I'm having trouble coming up with a Republican getting billions from foreign countries, but Hillary, Pelosi, Biden, Kerry, and even Obama managed to grab the brass ring for their government "service".

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Instead of throwing out the ad hominem, why not back up your contention with names and occurrences? I'm having trouble coming up with a Republican getting billions from foreign countries, but Hillary, Pelosi, Biden, Kerry, and even Obama managed to grab the brass ring for their government "service".

It's not the Republicans being accused of this but the Democrats as originally mentioned by the OP. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, canadas canadas said:

At least with the GOP you know what you are getting even if you may or may not like it but with the Dems it's smoke and mirrors. Where was the same oversite now demanded by Dems when Obama bailed out the banks to the tune of trillions of dollars in secret?

There was no oversight. That's how VP Biden was able to get his son Hunter $130 million loan.

DO YOU THINK HUNTER AND THE WIFE OF THE MORGAN STANELY EXECUTIVE WERE THE ONLY FRAUDULENT D.C. INSIDER TALF DEALS ?  

THEN THEIR WAS BIDEN/OBAMA "SHOVEL READY" $800 BILLION INFRASTRUCTURE STIMULOUS THAT WAS REALLY BAILOUT OF RECKLESS SPENDING STATES HUGE BUDGET DEFICITS. 

Many other unethical  deals occured. Like Maxine Waters (D) called Sec of Treasury Paulson and arranged a personal one-on-one meeting between her husband's bank, United One, with the U.S. Treasury Dept.  His bank then received $12 million bailout. Sweet.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Trump will try to reopen hotels and golf courses with priority... in areas he owns them.

If you don't think his businesses are getting federal help think again...

Open your taxes cheater!

Not legally required to ‘open his taxes’. Get over it.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.