Tom Kirkman

Obamagate Is Not a Conspiracy Theory

10 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Do people forget Donald is a compulsive liar? Attempting to find a lie by Nancy Pelosi takes a lot of work. In fact, I'd make the challenge that no one can catch her in a legit lie even with the help of the Great Google. I mean. we got the crazy people who will twist facts to try to make it look like she has lied about something but those people are nonsense factories not straight shooters. 

I don't know about Biden because I never paid attention to him. I don't, however, recall Obama telling lies. I don't recall Susan Rice telling lies either. The only problem I had with Rice was I didn't 100% align with her feelings on climate change and national security. For example, she should have more aggressively fought Russian disinformaiton operations and Trump's complicit cooperation with Putin's election interference. And of course, Susan Rice did not lie to the FBI like Donald's boy Mike Flynn. 

Now that I'm thinking about this question, I'd say accusing Obama administration officials of lying is silly in the context of a Trump administration. Some of the things the Obama administration did bugged me a little bit but I never considered them liars. Donald and those around him, in contrast, lie so much that I expect lies to come out of their mouths before I ever expect the truth to pass over their lips. I haven't seen anything Trump has said today, but I have no doubt he has already repeated one or more easily identifiable lies. It would be foolish to ever presume any word out of his mouth, even words of little consequence, is essentially truthful; if Donald told us he went to a meeting and the drapes were blue we'd have to fact check him. Then we'd find out he never attended a meeting and the room where it supposedly happened has red drapes. 

Bradley you are totally out of touch with the truth about Obama and his lying ways. I have provided all the proof needed. You are free to close your mind to the truth. 

• Like 1

(edited)

On 5/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, ronwagn said:
On 5/18/2020 at 12:28 AM, BradleyPNW said:

Do people forget Donald is a compulsive liar? Attempting to find a lie by Nancy Pelosi takes a lot of work. In fact, I'd make the challenge that no one can catch her in a legit lie even with the help of the Great Google. I mean. we got the crazy people who will twist facts to try to make it look like she has lied about something but those people are nonsense factories not straight shooters. 

I don't know about Biden because I never paid attention to him. I don't, however, recall Obama telling lies. I don't recall Susan Rice telling lies either. The only problem I had with Rice was I didn't 100% align with her feelings on climate change and national security. For example, she should have more aggressively fought Russian disinformaiton operations and Trump's complicit cooperation with Putin's election interference. And of course, Susan Rice did not lie to the FBI like Donald's boy Mike Flynn. 

Now that I'm thinking about this question, I'd say accusing Obama administration officials of lying is silly in the context of a Trump administration. Some of the things the Obama administration did bugged me a little bit but I never considered them liars. Donald and those around him, in contrast, lie so much that I expect lies to come out of their mouths before I ever expect the truth to pass over their lips. I haven't seen anything Trump has said today, but I have no doubt he has already repeated one or more easily identifiable lies. It would be foolish to ever presume any word out of his mouth, even words of little consequence, is essentially truthful; if Donald told us he went to a meeting and the drapes were blue we'd have to fact check him. Then we'd find out he never attended a meeting and the room where it supposedly happened has red drapes. 

Bradley you are totally out of touch with the truth about Obama and his lying ways. I have provided all the proof needed. You are free to close your mind to the truth. 

Ron, Bradley outlines some very insightful things in his post.  The thing he misses, while looking at the blue drapes, is that the unspoken yet highly evident agenda of the Left is the lie.  Bradley and people like him are always, always, focused on "the shiny object over here" while completely missing the bigger picture, which, again, is the Left's unspoken yet highly evident agenda, which again, is the lie.

And you are right, Ron, until they can take their eyes off "the shiny thing over here", you will not be able to sway them in any significant way, as they are led off the cliff screaming all the while that Donald Trump is the liar.

Edited by Dan Warnick
will
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/14/2020 at 3:03 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

Is a pandemic an ‘Act of God’ or not? 

On 5/15/2020 at 6:56 PM, Jee said:

As I said, it's part of the Judgement Day episodes.

< sigh >  .... Yep, Jee, it's always pretty darn helpful to shoehorn one's version of religion into diseases in order to explain things. 

Fire and Brimstone and Headless Horsemen of the Apocalypse oh my!

What could possibly go wrong with blaming those darn unbelievers who refuse to bend the knee and worship one's 1 true belief system

< insert the 1 true belief system here >

< NB: all other belief systems besides your 1 true belief system are wrong >

Muslim cleric says spread of Coronavirus is “act of Allah,” divine punishment against Chinese, then gets Coronavirus

Shi'ite Iraqi Islamic scholar Hadi Al-Modarresi, who is based in Qom, Iran, said in a video that was uploaded to the Internet on February 28, 2020 that the spread of coronavirus is undoubtedly an act of Allah that is divine punishment against the Chinese for their treatment, mockery, and disrespect towards Muslims and Islam. In early March, online sources reported that Al-Modarresi contracted coronavirus.

Hadi Al-Modarresi: "It is obvious that the spread of this virus is an act of Allah. How do we know this? The spread of the coronavirus began in China, an ancient and vast country, the population of which makes up one seventh of humanity. More than a billion people live in that country. The authorities in that country are tyrannical and they laid siege to more than a million Muslims and placed them under house arrest. The journalists in that country began to mock the niqab of Muslim women and they forced Muslim men to eat pork and drink wine. Allah sent a disease upon them and this disease laid siege to 40 million [Chinese people]. The same niqab that they mocked has been forced upon them, both men and women, by Allah, by means of the state authorities and officials.

[...]

"Islam forbade people from eating insects, but [the Chinese] mocked this matter. And there you have it, this disease spread from the world of animals – be it bats, ants, or snakes, the result is the same – to the human world and it has scared humanity in its entirety."

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

<

Shi'ite Iraqi Islamic scholar Hadi Al-Modarresi, who is based in Qom, Iran, said in a video that was uploaded to the Internet on February 28, 2020 that the spread of coronavirus is undoubtedly an act of Allah that is divine punishment against the Chinese for their treatment, mockery, and disrespect towards Muslims and Islam. In early March, online sources reported that Al-Modarresi contracted coronavirus.

Hadi Al-Modarresi: "It is obvious that the spread of this virus is an act of Allah. How do we know this? The spread of the coronavirus began in China, an ancient and vast country, the population of which makes up one seventh of humanity. More than a billion people live in that country. The authorities in that country are tyrannical and they laid siege to more than a million Muslims and placed them under house arrest. The journalists in that country began to mock the niqab of Muslim women and they forced Muslim men to eat pork and drink wine. Allah sent a disease upon them and this disease laid siege to 40 million [Chinese people]. The same niqab that they mocked has been forced upon them, both men and women, by Allah, by means of the state authorities and officials.

It also had one hell of a boomerang effect on the Persian State. Did we ever get a real casualty count from Iran on the Covid cases?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Ok, post the truth about Obama and his lying ways. Just keep in mind I know how to fact check information. And that means you run the risk of looking like a crackpot if you post proof without first vetting it as well as I'm going to fact check it. 

12 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Ron, Bradley outlines some very insightful things in his post.  The thing he misses, while looking at the blue drapes, is that the unspoken yet highly evident agenda of the Left is the lie.  Bradley and people like him are always, always, focused on "the shiny object over here" while completely missing the bigger picture

I find this statement incredibly hypocritical given Trump's current, obvious attempt to draw everyone's attention from the painful issues at hand and toward the exceedingly vague Obamagate accusations.

55 minutes ago, UNC12345 said:

I find this statement incredibly hypocritical given Trump's current, obvious attempt to draw everyone's attention from the painful issues at hand and toward the exceedingly vague Obamagate accusations.

Refer to my reply to you on page 2 of this thread. It is NOT hyprocritical when it threatens the freedoms we enjoy in the US of A. They must be true because you refuse to reply to them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Gato said:

Refer to my reply to you on page 2 of this thread. It is NOT hyprocritical when it threatens the freedoms we enjoy in the US of A. They must be true because you refuse to reply to them

I refuse to reply to what? 

It IS hypocritical to say that the "left" is creating diversions when Trump has done that repeatedly.throughout his time in office.  The latest one just really jumps out at me.  I don't see where my simple comment has anything do with "threatening the freedoms you enjoy in the US of A"?

5 hours ago, El Gato said:

UNC isn't even American. Just another sock puppet

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

UNC isn't even American. Just another sock puppet

You're right Ward.  Why listen to anyone beyond your own borders on anything?  What does the rest of the world know? 

I probably won't worry about discussing much more with someone like yourself.  I found all I needed when I read this beauty of work by you:

I'm the one, months ago who brought the Repo market to everyone's attention here. Crickets. I wasn't wrong, I'm rarely ever wrong. Go back through my posts. I was out of this market by mid January. I'd recommended everyone get out, no one seems to have.

Even IF true, says a lot about you and your mindset.  Good luck! 

Apparently your country being under the British boot for all those years has affected your judgement. You said Trump is being hypocritical over Obamagate, yet you refuse to find out what the actual facts ARE on Obamagate and why it threatens American freedoms. That makes you not qualified at all to even comment on the subject.

• Like 1

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnamy's weekend assignment to White House Press Pool

Answer these 5 Questions.

1. Why did the Obama Admin use opposition research, funded by a political organization and filled with foreign dirt, to SPY ON MEMBERS OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN?

2. Why was Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn UNMASKED by Obama’s Chief of Staff, Joe Biden, Susan Rice, and others?

3. Why was Flynn’s identity leaked – A CRIMINAL ACT – to the press?

4. Why did the DOJ lean about the FBI’s interest in Flynn’s conversation with the Russian Amb. from CONVERSATION WITH OBAMA in the Oval Office?

5. Why did James Clapper, John Brennan, Samantha Powers, and Susan Rice privately ADMIT UNDER OATH that they had no evidence of collusion, while saying the opposite publicly?

Press_Sec_22MAY2020_Slide_1.thumb.png.af0c1f4e166a54021ab0e1950587c5b0.png

Press_Sec_22MAY2020_Slide_2.thumb.png.9ed18ddaf7ad176bb3f57807b720e18b.png

Press_Sec_22MAY2020_Slide_3.thumb.png.cf325b053dec317589fe9ef9ba85fdc3.png

Press_Sec_22MAY2020_Slide_4.thumb.png.1d379e78e6bd4c8f0807ddfafe85775a.png

Press_Sec_22MAY2020_Slide_5.thumb.png.71cca0bf249dd7f6e928ad57c5035f02.png

• Like 1

White House Press Secretary Stuns Journos With Interactive 'Obamagate' Presentation On How To Do Their Jobs

Shortly before wrapping up an impromptu press conference in which President Trump declared places of worship essential during the pandemic, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany delivered a scorching presentation to the White House Press Corps on Friday - after accusing them of failing to do their jobs regarding 'Obamagate.'

"Did anyone take it upon themselves to pose any questions about Michael Flynn and unmasking to President Obama's spokesperson?" she asked.

One journalist stammers, "but buh but Flynn's name wasn't mas--"

To which McEnany cut back in, continuing "So I would like to lay out a series of questions and perhaps, if I write them out in a slide format - maybe we're visual learners and you guys will follow up with journalistic curiosity."

She then played four slides with questions to ask ...

(See the slides in the previous comment above)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

White House Press Secretary Stuns Journos With Interactive 'Obamagate' Presentation On How To Do Their Jobs

Shortly before wrapping up an impromptu press conference in which President Trump declared places of worship essential during the pandemic, White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany delivered a scorching presentation to the White House Press Corps on Friday - after accusing them of failing to do their jobs regarding 'Obamagate.'

"Did anyone take it upon themselves to pose any questions about Michael Flynn and unmasking to President Obama's spokesperson?" she asked.

One journalist stammers, "but buh but Flynn's name wasn't mas--"

To which McEnany cut back in, continuing "So I would like to lay out a series of questions and perhaps, if I write them out in a slide format - maybe we're visual learners and you guys will follow up with journalistic curiosity."

She then played four slides with questions to ask ...

(See the slides in the previous comment above)

Well done, Kayleigh McEnany.  She seemed to have legitimate points and questions.

• Like 1

Expecting the origins of Obamagate tomorrow.  Funny how the riots will bury this news.  Media studiously avoiding / evading Obamagate.

7df7787c767616786ee45d1e45df06bb9743263930f0919ebaf92c59492d57ad.thumb.jpg.df6e60ec7e1662127c684f9913ff1464.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/tribunal_watch/status/1267905742901837827

============================

@jsolomonReports

….says Americans should pay close attention to what Rod Rosenstein has to say before the Senate tomorrow, about his conversations with Andy McCabe and James Comey.

VIDEO:

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1267944709453946889?s=20

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 6:36 AM, notsonice said:

Obamagate is not going away ??? Just another Trump delusion that everyone is out to get him. In reality Trump is losing it.

Nope, not going away. We are going to ride this train to the end, and any leftist that doen't like that idea, screw you. You rode the Russian collusion train all the way to the end and ended up in no where land. I am VERY curious to see where this ride takes us. Definitely won't be into oblivion!! Don't the first Senate hearings start next week? I could very well be off a week but it seems to me that they will be next week...

I can't wait for Comey, Helliary, ODUMBFUCK to be exposed for what they are. The list is SOOOO long, there were so many involved. No better than the communists they seem to love so much.

• Like 1