Jay McKinsey

60 mph electric mopeds

(edited)

41 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Very few bikes can outrun a radio....

Indeed the speed of light in fact - This can be interrupted in the context above if your gonna keep travelling in a straight line, most Cops have to give up when you have a speed of light violator such as the Ghost Rider a Swedish or Dutch rider who bated police and was never caught.

These rides were well planned with various camera men and radio men on bridges etc, hence the filming a well thought out mission, normally ended by him disappearing into a waiting truck. Note the identical legal rider always present in the same gear.

Ghost Rider has been identified by various media as being, or as possibly being, Swedish ex-racer and mechanic Patrik Furstenhoff. Furstenhoff is listed at Guinness World Records as holding the record for the first documented 200-mile-per-hour (320 km/h) wheelie on a 500 hp (370 kW) turbocharged Suzuki Hayabusa,and an earlier wheelie record.

Edited by James Regan

24 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

They’ve got girls riding the TT Isle of Mann! Didn’t know this!

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-isle-of-man-27668282/isle-of-man-tt-meet-the-women-who-dare

Ana won this race in Portugal, we had our young Brasilian rider in the same race, this 300cc class is great to watch and our lad was fast but never made top 10. We were racing for KTM test rider and GP Legend Mika Kallio for Factory Yamaha 2017 was a fun year for me. Able to mentor a 15 year old  young talent, I have had some very privileged episodes through motorcycling that I am eternally grateful for.

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

Really never caught my good side. Need a new cameraman!😂

7 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Ana won this race in Portugal, we had our young Brasilian rider in the same race, this 300cc class is great to watch and our lad was fast but never made top 10. We were racing for KTM test rider and GP Legend Mika Kallio for Factory Yamaha 2017 was a fun year for me. Able to mentor a 15 year old  young talent, I have had some very privileged episodes through motorcycling that I am eternally grateful for.

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5596.jpg

NICE!!!

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Really never caught my good side. Need a new cameraman!😂

It was taken with polaroid haha

Me and my rising talent Renzo This was Interlargos in Brasil, the bike exploded on Thursday, I had to rent a bike and switch all the racing gear onto this CBR500 in six hours me a mechanic and a fishing box of tools literally, this was a wildcard race he flew in from the states to race. This was the year after he won the Brasilian championship so you can imagine he was a marked man (prodigal son returns), we were up against all the factory Teams including Alex Barros Estrella Galacia (heavily sponsored). We Dynod the bike and it only had 35 HP, I lied to Renzo and told him the bike was up with the rest at 40Hp- Then we looked at the weather forecast on race day and we prayed for rain (he was amazing in the rain), he won it. When you beat a factory team on a rental bike fixed with minimal tools, you know you have a good rider. Loved the little bugger. His Dad wa in New York under the bed, he couldn't watch the race live, after the race he called me in tears. This sport is full of every emotion ones its in you forget about doing anything else, its like a drug.

IMG_5599.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

Edited by James Regan

(edited)

Nice again! Are you doing that mentoring again if you don’t croak from not wearing a face mask? I’ll come turn wrenches for you!

Edited by Douglas Buckland
  • Like 1

Do you remember back in the 70’s that the hottest bike available was the Honda 750-4? 68 horsepower!😂

• Haha 1

Nice again! Are you doing that mentoring again if you don’t croak from not wearing a face mask? I’ll come turn wrenches for you!

Doug hoping too, we have some plans but it was bent out of shape due to CV19, we have some boutique races to do, Macau, both TTs and the Irish Races, we are looking at MotoAmerica.

Please do you can come turn wrenches, we all do it for nothing just get our expenses paid, and our company gets good sponsorship

From Laguna Seca to Assen TT and all the great circuits of Europe, was a fun year indeed.

IMG_5602.jpg

IMG_5601.jpg

IMG_5600.jpg

10 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Do you remember back in the 70’s that the hottest bike available was the Honda 750-4? 68 horsepower!😂

68hp on a lighter bike is a rocket ship, as you know, and in the right hands amazing things can happen.

....I wouldn’t know anything about a ‘lighter bike’.....I ride a ‘lead sled’.😂

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, ronwagn said:

We actually saw a Prius trying to evade a California Highway Patrol Motorcycle Officer on a crowded freeway. His escape attempt lasted about one minute before he gave up. There are a lot of "meth heads" and adrenaline junkies out there. Even in Illinois people think nothing of driving 80MPH+ on long trips. You really need to check before you make a lane change at legal speeds. They will pass on the right, not just on the left. 

That is actually called a lane change accident, in the trucking world. Those people that can't pick a lane and just try to weave their way through are in constant danger of these...

(edited)

I think that the well developed young lady making Jimbo feel manly is definitely capable of causing ‘lane change’ accidents...especially if she would remove that annoying jacket!😈

Edited by Douglas Buckland
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, James Regan said:

Sorry but the real dickhead is the guy in the car

He is beyond dickhead, he is a total jerk Masshole.  Morons like that provoke gunfire on the Interstate.  No loss.  

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

21 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I think that the well developed young lady making Jimbo feel manly is definitely capable of causing ‘lane change’ accidents...especially if she would remove that annoying jacket!😈

Please Doug - Thats my wife, show some decorum 😍 Laguna Seca gets cold, ah now I see where you were going, perve. 😂

Yes the wonderfull ladies at bike racing is another perfectly healthy reason to love the sport, in fact I would go as far to say if they were removed by the same PC crowd who like "watching" F1, it would ruin the sport. The ladies make a living being beautiful and they love the attention from all, what's wrong with that?

F1- Pussies PC mafia ruining being human FFS, we are going too far, if they take these ladies off the grid of bike racing it will kill two industries. Am I wrong am I unnatural, pisses me right F%^G off, just stay away from it if you dont like it, ie both Bikes and Beautiful women.

Fast cars on roads are Penis Extensions nothing more, said video proves this as the dudes on th bike obviously have massive bollox.......😎😂

Edited by James Regan
  • Great Response! 1