No the issue is whether he was hiding or forced to go there

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El Gato said:

No the issue is whether he was hiding or forced to go there

But that's no longer an issue. We already established the fact he wasn't forced to go to the bunker. Bunker Bitch himself said so, remember? 

• Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 2

11 hours ago, SERWIN said:

Are you SURE they were tear gassed? Were you there? You saw this with your own eyes or did CNN tell you what to think?

Who is telling you what to think? 

I despair when I come on here now, and I used to find it sort of interesting to hear different viewpoints.  Pretty much anyone who makes an unpopular argument on here is told that the source is invalid and/or biased.  Then the poster goes on to quote sources which seem about equally invalid and/or biased.  If you don't agree with whatever that particular media is saying, then it's not credible.

I am reminded of an article I just read which basically said that due to our massive access to information, the world is devolving into camps who simply believe one set of "facts" or another, depending on what they come across or choose to believe on the internet.  It sorta rings true with what I see on here.

Serwin, if the standard for any argument is that you had to "be there", then we should all just pack up and go home and stop arguing about things.  That's a ridiculous statement. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

With regard to the term "Bunker Bitch", c'mon man, be reasonable.  They have protocols in place to protect the POTUS and were simply exercising them.  I doubt he had any choice in the matter.  I think most sane Americans would feel happy that the leader is protected heavily in times such as these.  

What IS embarrassing though, is that he then chose to say after the fact that he was just inspecting the bunker.

Edited by UNC12345
typo

On 6/4/2020 at 7:34 AM, notsonice said:

Peaceful Protesters Were Gassed Outside The White House So Trump Could Get A Photo Op At A Church

"I am the president of law and order, and an ally of all peaceful protesters," the president said as police gassed and confronted peaceful protesters just yards away. Does law and order mean gassing peaceful protestors to get a photo op in front of a church he does not attend? A new moral low from our Leader. I never thought he could stoop so low, I am wrong.

They were asked to make way, they didn’t, they got gassed. As adults they should know that all decisions have consequences.

• Upvote 3

22 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Park Police acting Chief Gregory Monahan pushed back on a prevailing narrative that authorities cleared way for Trump in an afternoon statement nearly 24 hours after the fracas aired live by TV crews, some of whom were struck by authorities.

Monahan specifically denied a widespread claim that Park Police or another agency, such as Secret Service or the National Guard, deployed tear gas against demonstrators protesting the killing of George Floyd by Minnesota police, as was widely reported and alleged, including by Trump’s presumed Democratic opponent Joe Biden.

I called it. Brain dead @BradleyPNW did not read your link Dan, as predicted, waited a short time and came out with his lie a minute routine. He still claims tear gas was used when it wasn't. It's not in their arsenal. 

Sucks to be wrong all the time doesn't it @BradleyPNWbitch? 

• Great Response! 5

Attorney General William Barr defended the shocking use of force on peaceful protesters outside the White House Monday, saying at a news conference on Thursday that difficulties with relocating authorities earlier in the day had forced the clash.

Flanked by federal law enforcement leaders at the Justice Department in his first public remarks since the extraordinary episode, Barr maintained that his decision to disperse the crowd followed signs that the crowd was "becoming increasingly unruly" and had nothing to do with a photo-op staged by President Donald Trump at a nearby church that took place minutes later.
"There was no correlation between our tactical plan of moving the perimeter out by one block and the President's going over to the church," Barr said.
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, UNC12345 said:

Who is telling you what to think? 

I despair when I come on here now, and I used to find it sort of interesting to hear different viewpoints.  Pretty much anyone who makes an unpopular argument on here is told that the source is invalid and/or biased.  Then the poster goes on to quote sources which seem about equally invalid and/or biased.  If you don't agree with whatever that particular media is saying, then it's not credible.

I am reminded of an article I just read which basically said that due to our massive access to information, the world is devolving into camps who simply believe one set of "facts" or another, depending on what they come across or choose to believe on the internet.  It sorta rings true with what I see on here.

Serwin, if the standard for any argument is that you had to "be there", then we should all just pack up and go home and stop arguing about things.  That's a ridiculous statement. 

Well, lets review the FACTS. On TV, there were so called news stations putting up film of what they referred to as "peaceful protesters" and in the background those very same "peaceful protesters" were looting stores and burning down businesses. So why would it be any different for them to say that the protesters were gassed if they weren't. We all know now that the media is lying to America, just some of us aren't smart enough to know the difference. Those are the ones that take what has become more opinion editorials than real news. I remember when the news came on all the y did was report the FACTS. Now it is more like the reporters aren't smart enough to separate their feelings from the facts. So realistically, the reporters that are doing that are swaying the audience by adding things that aren't fact. And Americans have gone along with this? Get real y'all. Anymore if you didn't see it with your own eyes, you simply can't trust what is being reported as fact anymore. How many times do you need to catch someone in a lie before you just don't believe anything they say anymore? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

By Rebecca Shabad, Geoff Bennett, Monica Alba and Shannon Pettypiece

WASHINGTON — Lawmakers and religious leaders — including the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington — voiced outrage after police used tear gas against peaceful protesters outside the White House before President Donald Trump's photo op at nearby St. John's Episcopal Church on Monday evening.

Bishop Mariann Budde said Tuesday that Trump held up the Bible in front of St. John's "as if it were a prop or an extension of his military and authoritarian position."

Budde, in an interview with Craig Melvin on NBC's "TODAY" show, said that what Trump did in front of the church she oversees "was an abuse of the spiritual tools and symbols of our traditions and of our sacred space."

"He didn't come to church to pray, he didn't come to church to offer condolences to those who are grieving," she said. "He didn't come to commit to healing our nation, all the things that we would expect and long for from the highest leader in the land."

Budde said Trump didn't inform the diocese about his visit to the church. Asked if he is a frequent worshipper at the church, Budde responded: "No, never. The only time that President Trump has been at St. John's church as president was on the morning of his inauguration."

(Trump has visited the church twice since being elected president.)

The Rev. James Martin, a prominent Jesuit priest and author, said in a statement, "Using the Bible as a prop while talking about sending in the military, bragging about how your country is the greatest in the world, and publicly mocking people on a daily basis, is pretty much the opposite of all Jesus stood for."

He added: "Let me be clear. This is revolting. The Bible is not a prop. A church is not a photo op. Religion is not a political tool. And God is not a plaything."

Rabbi Jack Moline, president of Interfaith Alliance, said in a statement Monday, "Seeing President Trump stand in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church while holding a Bible in response to calls for racial justice — right after using military force to clear peaceful protesters out of the area — is one of the most flagrant misuses of religion I have ever seen. This only underscores the president's complete lack of compassion for Black Americans and the lethal consequences of racism."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a joint statement that Trump is "ripping" the country apart when Americans are crying out for unity over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis last week in police custody.

"Tear-gassing peaceful protesters without provocation just so that the president could pose for photos outside a church dishonors every value that faith teaches us. We call upon the president, law enforcement and all entrusted with responsibility to respect the dignity and rights of all Americans,” Pelosi and Schumer said.

The two Democratic leaders said the nation needs "real leadership" during this challenging time and added, "The president’s continued fanning of the flames of discord, bigotry and violence is cowardly, weak and dangerous."

The fierce reaction came after U.S. Park Police and National Guard troops around 6:30 p.m. ET began using tear gas and flash bangs against protesters demonstrating peacefully around Lafayette Square next to the White House, sending the crowd running in all directions. Trump delivered brief remarks in the White House Rose Garden as this unfolded just steps away, and said that he will fight to protect the rights of peaceful protesters.

After the president made his statement, it became clear that the crowd was dispersed because he and other White House officials walked over to St. John’s church across the street and Trump took photos outside of it, holding a Bible.

"What the hell did we just watch?!" tweeted Rep. Donna Shalala, D-Fla.

"Fascism in the flesh," tweeted Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J.

Several other lawmakers also described Trump as fascist, including Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., who tweeted: "The fascist speech Donald Trump just delivered verged on a declaration of war against American citizens. I fear for our country tonight and will not stop defending America against Trump’s assault."

Addressing Trump directly about the police tear-gassing peaceful demonstrators, Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, D-Nev., tweeted, "The Bible can’t help you if you don’t open it."

"He handled the Bible like the ape handled the bone in '2001:A Space Odyssey.'"

Republicans, meanwhile, rallied behind Trump.

"Historic moment as @POTUS Trump reclaims St. John’s Church for America! God Bless America!!" tweeted Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y.

"Incredibly powerful moment as @realDonaldTrump walked to St. John's Church, where every past president since Madison has prayed for the wellbeing of our country. We must come together as a country, and I thank @POTUS for leading the effort to protect law and order," tweeted Rep. Doug Lamborn, R-Colo.

The walk Trump made "through the burned out and graffiti-covered Lafayette Park," Rep. Bill Johnson, R-Ohio, tweeted, "was a powerful reminder that Americans will not be intimidated by lawlessness and violence."

Sources told NBC News that Trump's unannounced walk to the church "was his idea" because he "wanted the visual." The president was frustrated by news reports that Secret Service officers ushered him to the White House bunker during Friday night's unrest.

One source told NBC that the church visit was meant to make Trump look strong and in charge — in that it had all the elements of “pushing protesters out of his space, sending in the troops, leaving the White House, and visiting a church." Sources told NBC the White House thinks the photo op was successful and "went great."

Asked for comment about the use of force on a peaceful demonstration, White House spokesperson Judd Deere said in a statement: "The perimeter was expanded to help enforce the 7:00 pm curfew in the same area where rioters attempted to burn down one of our nation’s most historic churches the night before. Protesters were given three warnings by the U.S. Park Police."

Several journalists covering the protests in the park report that they did not hear any such warnings.

District of Columbia Mayor Muriel Bowser blasted Trump for what police did to demonstrators outside the White House, which occurred before the 7 p.m. ET curfew she had instituted for the city.

"I imposed a curfew at 7 pm. A full 25 minutes before the curfew & w/o provocation, federal police used munitions on peaceful protestors in front of the White House, an act that will make the job of @DCPoliceDept officers more difficult. Shameful! DC residents — Go home. Be safe," Bowser tweeted.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

But that's no longer an issue. We already established the fact he wasn't forced to go to the bunker. Bunker Bitch himself said so, remember? 

Bradley thing only thing you have established is the fact you lead with your chin rather than your intellect.

In true Antifia style it slash burn and sowing discord. And that is true FASCISM.

• Great Response! 1

19 hours ago, El Gato said:

Just to set the record hon this He didn't go hide, The Secret Service made him go, he has no choice. What the Secret Service decides on in potential threatening situations is word, no one can override that, not even the President.

And he may actually be embarrassed that he was forced into the bunker while all this is going on. Really y'all, he is only human after all. But feel free to continue to insult him, we all know the other side is so perfect after all. All the answers just spewing from their mouths like a fountain of knowledge. Now odumba? He was not only imperfect, he is corrupt. Probably was promised a LOT of money to become the first black president of the US and couldn't see anymore because of the stars in his eyes....

• Like 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

4 hours ago, notsonice said:
By Rebecca Shabad, Geoff Bennett, Monica Alba and Shannon Pettypiece

WASHINGTON — Lawmakers and religious leaders — including the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington — voiced outrage after police used tear gas against peaceful protesters outside the White House before President Donald Trump's photo op at nearby St. John's Episcopal Church on Monday evening.

Bishop Mariann Budde said Tuesday that Trump held up the Bible in front of St. John's "as if it were a prop or an extension of his military and authoritarian position."

Budde, in an interview with Craig Melvin on NBC's "TODAY" show, said that what Trump did in front of the church she oversees "was an abuse of the spiritual tools and symbols of our traditions and of our sacred space."

"He didn't come to church to pray, he didn't come to church to offer condolences to those who are grieving," she said. "He didn't come to commit to healing our nation, all the things that we would expect and long for from the highest leader in the land."

Budde said Trump didn't inform the diocese about his visit to the church. Asked if he is a frequent worshipper at the church, Budde responded: "No, never. The only time that President Trump has been at St. John's church as president was on the morning of his inauguration."

(Trump has visited the church twice since being elected president.)

The Rev. James Martin, a prominent Jesuit priest and author, said in a statement, "Using the Bible as a prop while talking about sending in the military, bragging about how your country is the greatest in the world, and publicly mocking people on a daily basis, is pretty much the opposite of all Jesus stood for."

He added: "Let me be clear. This is revolting. The Bible is not a prop. A church is not a photo op. Religion is not a political tool. And God is not a plaything."

Rabbi Jack Moline, president of Interfaith Alliance, said in a statement Monday, "Seeing President Trump stand in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church while holding a Bible in response to calls for racial justice — right after using military force to clear peaceful protesters out of the area — is one of the most flagrant misuses of religion I have ever seen. This only underscores the president's complete lack of compassion for Black Americans and the lethal consequences of racism."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif, and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a joint statement that Trump is "ripping" the country apart when Americans are crying out for unity over the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis last week in police custody.

"Tear-gassing peaceful protesters without provocation just so that the president could pose for photos outside a church dishonors every value that faith teaches us. We call upon the president, law enforcement and all entrusted with responsibility to respect the dignity and rights of all Americans,” Pelosi and Schumer said.

The two Democratic leaders said the nation needs "real leadership" during this challenging time and added, "The president’s continued fanning of the flames of discord, bigotry and violence is cowardly, weak and dangerous."

The fierce reaction came after U.S. Park Police and National Guard troops around 6:30 p.m. ET began using tear gas and flash bangs against protesters demonstrating peacefully around Lafayette Square next to the White House, sending the crowd running in all directions. Trump delivered brief remarks in the White House Rose Garden as this unfolded just steps away, and said that he will fight to protect the rights of peaceful protesters.

After the president made his statement, it became clear that the crowd was dispersed because he and other White House officials walked over to St. John’s church across the street and Trump took photos outside of it, holding a Bible.

"What the hell did we just watch?!" tweeted Rep. Donna Shalala, D-Fla.

"Fascism in the flesh," tweeted Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J.

Several other lawmakers also described Trump as fascist, including Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., who tweeted: "The fascist speech Donald Trump just delivered verged on a declaration of war against American citizens. I fear for our country tonight and will not stop defending America against Trump’s assault."

Addressing Trump directly about the police tear-gassing peaceful demonstrators, Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto, D-Nev., tweeted, "The Bible can’t help you if you don’t open it."

"He handled the Bible like the ape handled the bone in '2001:A Space Odyssey.'"

Republicans, meanwhile, rallied behind Trump.

"Historic moment as @POTUS Trump reclaims St. John’s Church for America! God Bless America!!" tweeted Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y.

"Incredibly powerful moment as @realDonaldTrump walked to St. John's Church, where every past president since Madison has prayed for the wellbeing of our country. We must come together as a country, and I thank @POTUS for leading the effort to protect law and order," tweeted Rep. Doug Lamborn, R-Colo.

The walk Trump made "through the burned out and graffiti-covered Lafayette Park," Rep. Bill Johnson, R-Ohio, tweeted, "was a powerful reminder that Americans will not be intimidated by lawlessness and violence."

Sources told NBC News that Trump's unannounced walk to the church "was his idea" because he "wanted the visual." The president was frustrated by news reports that Secret Service officers ushered him to the White House bunker during Friday night's unrest.

One source told NBC that the church visit was meant to make Trump look strong and in charge — in that it had all the elements of “pushing protesters out of his space, sending in the troops, leaving the White House, and visiting a church." Sources told NBC the White House thinks the photo op was successful and "went great."

Asked for comment about the use of force on a peaceful demonstration, White House spokesperson Judd Deere said in a statement: "The perimeter was expanded to help enforce the 7:00 pm curfew in the same area where rioters attempted to burn down one of our nation’s most historic churches the night before. Protesters were given three warnings by the U.S. Park Police."

Several journalists covering the protests in the park report that they did not hear any such warnings.

District of Columbia Mayor Muriel Bowser blasted Trump for what police did to demonstrators outside the White House, which occurred before the 7 p.m. ET curfew she had instituted for the city.

"I imposed a curfew at 7 pm. A full 25 minutes before the curfew & w/o provocation, federal police used munitions on peaceful protestors in front of the White House, an act that will make the job of @DCPoliceDept officers more difficult. Shameful! DC residents — Go home. Be safe," Bowser tweeted.

Nice journalistic hit piece.

We've already established that the protesters were told to leave, didn't ,got gassed end of story.

2. Military force, Really? Tear gas has been used for years by POLICE at riots and protests. no Military was involved.

I've been gassed before as part of my training, no big deal. Message to protesters, listen or get gassed.Three warnings was more than ample. How many time you got to tell your kids to quit misbehaving?

Beats the heck out of baton to the noggin

• Upvote 3

On 6/3/2020 at 3:34 AM, frankfurter said:

photo is all over msm.  Trump standing, St John's Church for his prop, holding a Bible, UPSIDE DOWN.

The symbolism here is stark. So is the blasphemy. America's leaders are truly in a class of their own.  well, you get what you vote for. 

This forum is a Joke it’s become very toxic and political religious and racist .

im out taking a break 

Cheers to all you know who you are The rest who turned this forum into a hate ground enjoy

Cheers 

James

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, James Regan said:

This forum is a Joke it’s become very toxic and political religious and racist .

im out taking a break 

I am sorry to hear that, James.  You have historically had this way of reducing complex subject matter to a short pithy analysis.  Your contributions are valued. I suspect your thinking would be quite valuable today, in the circumstances. 

Jan

• Great Response! 2

15 hours ago, UNC12345 said:

I despair when I come on here now, and I used to find it sort of interesting to hear different viewpoints.  Pretty much anyone who makes an unpopular argument on here is told that the source is invalid and/or biased. 

Well, pretty much everything I say is unpopular.  For the most part, it is responded to on an intellectual level.  There are a handful pf posters who are slobs and jerks,  but you get that in any Forum where there are over ten thousand members.  I confess that I cannot recall specifically, but I doubt if I have responded to you that "your source is invalid or biased."  That is not my style. 

I gather you are sitting up there in Canada, thus would provide an interesting perspective on anything and everything.  I lived in Canada for 18 years  (probably longer than I should have, but that is another story).  Please do let us know what you think.  And PS, where in Canada are you?  Canada is a country and society where personal domicile seems to also colour ones prespectrive.  Cheers. 

• Like 2

On 6/3/2020 at 7:34 PM, notsonice said:

in front of a church he does not attend? A new moral low from our Leader.

Before castigating Mr. Trump for "not attending church,"  please keep in mind that US Presidents  typically do NOT attend church during their time in office.  there are a number of reasons for this, but chief among them is the problems associted with assassination by the armed, mentally disturbed.   If a President decides to attend a church service (outside of the White House), then the Secret Service first descends on the building, sets up walk-through body scanners, searches all the congregants and the Pastor, searched the building itself, and sets up an armed perimeter where the public cannot pass.  It becomes a huge hassle.   So, to avoid being a burden on the parishioners, Presidents simply avoid attendance.  

This spills over to the personal domain.  For example,  President George [W] Bush  did not attend his own daughter's graduation ceremony at Yale in order to avoid burdening all the other parents, and the grduating class, with the Secret Serevice security.  That is asking a father to give up a lot.   George did that with grace.   Hard on a father. 

• Great Response! 2

19 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Before castigating Mr. Trump for "not attending church,"  please keep in mind that US Presidents  typically do NOT attend church during their time in office. 

You might change this a bit.  A quick search and I see that

So far as I can tell, though, Trump is the only one who had the police chase away the priests before he attended church.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

16 hours ago, UNC12345 said:

With regard to the term "Bunker Bitch", c'mon man, be reasonable.  They have protocols in place to protect the POTUS and were simply exercising them.  I doubt he had any choice in the matter.  I think most sane Americans would feel happy that the leader is protected heavily in times such as these.  

What IS embarrassing though, is that he then chose to say after the fact that he was just inspecting the bunker.

The reason he is Bunker Bitch is not because he hid in the bunker during protests. That would just make him Bunker Sissy. The reason Donald is Bunker Bitch is because he got embarrassed about hiding in the bunker so he tweeted out FAKE NEWS then he tear gassed American citizens so he could take a photo-op in an attempt to appear strong. Then, of course, Bunker Bitch put the cherry on top by saying he had a really hot girlfriend he met at Niagara Falls so we wouldn't know her. 

Donald earned the title Bunker Bitch through his behavior over a series of days. Plus, it's funny. 

Edited by BradleyPNW
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Bradley thing only thing you have established is the fact you lead with your chin rather than your intellect.

In true Antifia style it slash burn and sowing discord. And that is true FASCISM.

You still scared of Anti-Fascist boogeymen? The Anxiety and Depression Association of America has an article on how to get over the fear of flying. I wonder if you can appropriate these techniques to get over your fear of Antifa. 

https://adaa.org/living-with-anxiety/ask-and-learn/ask-expert/how-can-i-overcome-my-fear-of-flying

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

So far as I can tell, though, Trump is the only one who had the police chase away the priests before he attended church.

Carter and Bush attended church on a regular basis before and after their terms. I don't know about Reagan or Obama. If we compared the number of times Donald attended church in NYC prior to office to the number of times he went on the Howard Stern show to recount unchurchly behavior, I wonder what the ratio would look like. 

Of course, the only way to defend Trump is through bad faith arguments that isolate a moment in time from his history of behavior. 

• Rolling Eye 1

12 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

I cannot get past the NY Times firewall, so I take your word on it.  As to President Carter, plese remember that that was BEFORE the street assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan, who was brazenly shot on the public street by a mentally disturbed man.   Everyone agreees that he was mentally ill, and has been institutionalized for decades since.   That shooting is what has pushed the Secret Service to institute their "checking" policies. 

Church attendance at "home churches" back in the home country are a lot less draconian, as you do not have these crazies walking in or by carrying a pistol.  So the checks on a church in say rural Texas or up in Maine are going to be much less of a security problem. Attending church three times a year  (Obama) does not create a patterns for some assassin to go interrupt. I recall there was considerable rther quietcompetition among the prominent black churches in Washington to snag the Obamas as members  (and the kids in church school).  I recall (but am not certain) that the Obamas resisted that, specifically because of the "security" issues that church membership in Washington would create. 

I know for a fact that George did not attend his daughter's Yale graduation because of the security issues.  George is my college fraternity brother.  We were classmates. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

They were asked to make way, they didn’t, they got gassed. As adults they should know that all decisions have consequences.

Why were they asked to leave? 

Donald was embarrassed because he got caught hiding in a bunker. Somehow, team Donald came up with the idea to show Donald outside to overcome that embarrassment. So they decided to gas American citizens to make that happen. 

• Downvote 1

On 6/4/2020 at 6:50 PM, Dan Warnick said:

Maybe.  Not sure if Hillary gives the ole bible much thought.  So, where does that leave you with your statement?  No president?

Duhhh, why bring Hilary into this? Hmmmm let me think about the „No President „ part…how about dumping Trump and make Pence „acting“ (one more or less „acting“ with this administration) President, as an Evangelist I presume he knows what the Bible says…

• Rolling Eye 1

16 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

@BradleyPNW You are full of shit.

You are put on notice. Your IP is logged.

Continue with your shit, action will be taken.

No apologies.

You want to see the country burn, then you belong in prison.

Am. I. Clear?

Think before you comment.

Nothing in his post was a call to violence or promoting civil war.

2 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

You still scared of Anti-Fascist boogeymen? The Anxiety and Depression Association of America has an article on how to get over the fear of flying. I wonder if you can appropriate these techniques to get over your fear of Antifa. 

https://adaa.org/living-with-anxiety/ask-and-learn/ask-expert/how-can-i-overcome-my-fear-of-flying

For once your Freudian slips brought some clarity. I personally have no fear of antifa, I do however reconize now that I do have fear for the harm they could do to the US.

Anarchists have come a long way over the past few yrs, it is time to intervene in some sense..Maybe it's time reinvgor my youth...being a child of the 60's I do have some memories of that revolution and the psychotic episodes they demonstrated..revolution ...LMAO 

Now as to building cheap Chinese amplifiers I do believe that might just up your alley...The way you roll.