Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Nothing says informed like getting your American History from a British comedian

He's your problem now hahahaha!!!

Don't send him back like you did with Piers Morgan or we can't be friends anymore 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Also inside New York City, specifically.   It remains a big problem for the police.

What happens is that these pigs from the third world show up as diplomats with the United Nations, and they bring along their "servants", typically girls and women,  who are slaves.  the slaves get paid nothing, they get beaten, the abuse is just awful, and every now and then one runs away and into the arms of some New Yorker who calls the police, who show up and recognize the signs of a slave to a diplomat.  They take her to the station, bring in an interpreter, and then go to arrest the abuser - an arrest that fails because of diplomatic immunity. 

At that point the State Department asks the Ambassador of the offender's country to waive diplomatic immunity so the offender can be arrested and tried in a US court.  that is typically refused.  The "diplomat" is then given 24 hours to leave America.  the slave stays, is given a special visa and social services is brought in to get her rehabilitated. 

No remorse is ever shown by any Ambassador of any of these countries for the slavery that their diplomats engage in.  Outrageous?  You bet.  Shameful?  You bet.  Do they do it anyway?  But of course.  Should those countries be banned from the USA, their diplomatic status permanently and irrevocably revoked?  But of course.  Does anyone actually do this?  Nope. 

At least in America, the local police will do something ab out it.  Other countries confronted with slaves in their midst?  Not a chance.  Not even in Britain, that bastion of liberty. Figure maybe, Belgium?  Ha!

Wasn't there a bunch of drama about just this sort of thing with an Indian diplomat in the US a few years ago?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Wasn't there a bunch of drama about just this sort of thing with an Indian diplomat in the US a few years ago?

The diplomats from India are the worst offenders.   Goes on all day long, year in, year out with those pigs. 

If the USA had any moral courage, even an ounce of decency, it would kick the Ambassador out.  That Ambassador knows perfectly well what his countrymen pigs are up to, and he thinks that is just peachy keen.  So, expel him, make him persona non grata, place Sanctions on him same as some pig from Iran or Russia or as Idi Amin from Uganda,  Shut down trade with India, put a 100% tariff on the place, stop doing business with those pigs.  At a certain point in your life you have to stand up for what is right, and forget about this "convenience" piggery.  We do business with India because it is convenient?  Because of profit?  What kind of moral authority is that?  Kick those assholes out of the country, permanently.  Either you want to be part of the world society, or you want to go own slaves.  Your choice, India. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
typing error
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, footeab@yahoo.com said:

So, you just proved you do not have kids and do not know how to read. 

 

Wrong assumption, I have a 12 years old daughter. Therefore, the rest or your silly rant flies out of the window. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jan van Eck said:

The diplomats from India are the worst offenders.   Goes on all day long, year in, year out with those pigs. 

If the USA had any moral courage, even an ounce of decency, it would kick the Ambassador out.  That Ambassador knows perfectly well what his countrymen pigs are up to, and he thinks that is just peachy keen.  So, expel him, make him persona non grata, place Sanctions on him same as some pig from Iran or Russia or as Idi Amin from Uganda,  Shut down trade with India, put a 100% tariff on the place, stop doing business with those pigs.  At a certain point in your life you have to stand up for what is right, and forget about this "convenience" piggery.  We do business with India because it is convenient?  Because of profit?  What kind of moral authority is that?  Kick those assholes out of the country, permanently.  Either you want to be part of the world society, or you want to go own slaves.  Your choice, India. 

It is funny, I recall a diplomat assault that got the same stories in NZ a few years ago and tried to look it up by googling "new zealand ambassador abuse" and the search returns:

2014 Malaysian Diplomat.

2017 Kuwait ambassador.

2020 South Korean Diplomat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

He's your problem now hahahaha!!!

Don't send him back like you did with Piers Morgan or we can't be friends anymore 😂

British comedians, like Monty Pythons, are surprisingly good history teachers. Definitely much better than FoxNews where your typical southern t-cultist draws his notion of what is real. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Meanwhile this guy Bradley trots out that photo of some moron walking around with the Hakenkreuz  Flag, the best that clown can do is shout Sieg Heil!, except of course he speaks no German and has no idea what that means.   But hey, it makes him feel better about himself, so it possibly has some therapeutic value. 

Moral:  when in doubt, distance yourself from morons. 

No Nazi flag here. Must not be Nazis. Probably just a little Tai chi while they wait for the rally to start. 

gettyimages-831221848.jpg

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

No Nazi flag here. Must not be Nazis. Probably just a little Tai chi while they wait for the rally to start. 

gettyimages-831221848.jpg

Nonsense.  These are Southerners, doing the Southern patriotic salute to the American Flag, a patriotic exercise and duty flowing from their years as school children.  Here their parents are at school, reciting the Pledge of Allegiance while saluting, circa 1941:

image.png.11658f54f1e3ecc49b49208706254cbb.png

Shows what you know about American History.  Nothing. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

No Nazi flag here. Must not be Nazis. Probably just a little Tai chi while they wait for the rally to start. 

gettyimages-831221848.jpg

Meanwhile 

104223512_1373500716170044_7364394869070255897_n.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Nothing says informed like getting your American History from a British comedian

I wouldn't trust Olivier if he was quoting British History 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Meanwhile 

104223512_1373500716170044_7364394869070255897_n.jpg

Is this a meme Donald's cult is spreading to make themselves feel better about Donald's bunker inspection and chicken coop fence he set up around the White House? 

  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Nonsense.  These are Southerners, doing the Southern patriotic salute to the American Flag, a patriotic exercise and duty flowing from their years as school children.  Here their parents are at school, reciting the Pledge of Allegiance while saluting, circa 1941:

image.png.11658f54f1e3ecc49b49208706254cbb.png

Shows what you know about American History.  Nothing. 

 

200.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

 

200.gif

What an asshole. 

  • Great Response! 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

Is this a meme Donald's cult is spreading to make themselves feel better about Donald's bunker inspection and chicken coop fence he set up around the White House? 

Actually Bradley to the true nature of this man Trump..i gather your ignorance is leading your chin again or perhaps not. Let us have a facts matter moment..Had anyone of those rioters or protestors jumped the fence on to the white house lawns with the president being in the white house that or those protestors would have met lethal force. There is no judgement made after crossing the threshold action, the bunker was merely a well thought out direction.

Trump directly facing down the three/five national liberal media conglomerations at the same time a group of rouge actors acting within US intelligence agency's...and that is within US borders is not what i would call lack of courage or conviction...

To the meme of very real relevance..where is this man that supposedly will lead this nation..Yes i get he might the lead the party of the social disorder/cognitive dissonance..the man is genetically wired for such a group..perhaps a visual...

Soon the real failure or leadership will be portrayed to the US and the World. That would be the Democratic leadership and a few corrupting the US intelligence agencies..

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/492405-ag-barr-just-signaled-that-things-are-about-to-get-ugly-for-the-russia

The tragedy will be lost souls following this cult of anarchy and its quest for power..the innocent children led astray by these nefarious actors...

Of course stickly a opinion...your mileage may vary....Anticipate a large run on kleenex..

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 3
  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

What an asshole. 

A observation..Antifa thrives on discord, what a asshole merely signals them they are winning. Reminding them just how big a bunch of losers they really are absolutely enrages them. They also have a belief system there tactics are well lets say hi order thought processes...but when caught scatter into the wind. My personal opinion schizophrenics that are quite well written in a one way conversation...just turn that in a two way conversation and triggered are the results..when seen in person it is Eye Opening..

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

A observation..Antifa thrives on discord, what a asshole merely signals them they are winning. Reminding them just how big a bunch of losers they really are absolutely enrages them.

All true, of course, and your observations are trenchantly accurate.  Nonetheless, in this case this moron is just an asshole.  Call it what it is.  Why management tolerates this total incel from Portland to show up here is beyond me.  

  • Great Response! 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2020 at 2:54 PM, BradleyPNW said:

As an ex-conservative ex-Republican I get to lobby in favor of union busting. And the MPD union needs busting. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/minneapolis-police-union-department-reform-kroll-arradondo-george-floyd-blm-2020-6

Don't believe for a moment you were ever a conservative. 

I love it when the Left sees the earmarks of injustice in a State, City, Police force run by, you guessed it, the Left.  And in response the Left burns their own town down and plots to make the city less safe.  It must be exhausting being a Liberal.

 

  • Great Response! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

What an asshole. 

If you don't want people laughing at you don't say Nazis giving Nazi salutes are saluting the American flag. It's just common sense, Jan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

If you don't want people laughing at you don't say Nazis giving Nazi salutes are saluting the American flag. It's just common sense, Jan. 

Ah, bullshit.   Face reality, chum:  you were born a moron, you live an incel, and you die an asshole.  You, and the rest of Portland.  What a toilet. 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Actually Bradley...

Wait, hold that thought and get back to me later. I'm still struck by awe that a moron who talks to himself on Twitter got elected to the nation's highest office. 
 

Annotation 2020-06-16 205607.png

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Jan van Eck said:

Ah, bullshit.   Face reality, chum:  you were born a moron, you live an incel, and you die an asshole.  You, and the rest of Portland.  What a toilet. 

Jan, I'm busy reading other responses right now. Wait in the back of the line and eventually I'll get around to you. 

  • Rolling Eye 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bob D said:

Don't believe for a moment you were ever a conservative. 

I love it when the Left sees the earmarks of injustice in a State, City, Police force run by, you guessed it, the Left.  And in response the Left burns their own town down and plots to make the city less safe.  It must be exhausting being a Liberal.

 

Good thing my reality doesn't depend on your perception. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2020 at 2:08 AM, SUZNV said:

Did the MPD union advocate for the brutal police who suffocated a suspect to death? 

Because the looters and burners using the same reason for protest cause. Or do they have the words "looters and burners" written on their faces? Shouldn't the protesters turn on these who using their protests as shield for looting and burning? Or what if the KKK just jumped out with gun and kill the protesters? It is police duty to protect the public and private assets unless the mayors called them off. If protesters want to be separated from looters and burners, then they should cooperated with the polices stop the one using their cause at the very beginning and then keep up with the protesting. No, they were more busy confront the polices or calling defunding instead of supporting the polices for stopping their teammates who hide behind their backs and burning and looting as if they sympathized for their teammate aggressive behaviors and later on just simply denied they supported these actions.

And no matter what  BLM, antifa, burners and looters were doing, it doesn't change the cause of all of this "asking for justice":

One white police abused of power and brutally killed a man he knew who was black, which were interpreted as  represent the whole police force and the police force were interpreted as represent white supremacy. How deep thinking was that?

The white, non antifa, protestors bought into the Hillary all or nothing dream, 100%.  Without her, they feel leaderless.  ANYONE at the protests who shows leadership, becomes their proxy Hillary, and therefore any like minded movement becomes their cause.

The black protestors do not, by and large, like the interference in their George Floyd protests.  But this is a watershed moment for blacks everywhere, whether for stated purposes or simply life is hard, and after reflection they must realize the more visibility and staying power the ruckus has, the better for them.  I can't say I'd blame them for that, as messy as it may be.

The antifas and the far righties & lefties are there for anarchy or, at the very least, to just pick up cash for doing whatever the people paying them want them to do.

That's just the way I see it.  You may see things differently.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2020 at 7:40 AM, Ward Smith said:

Nothing says informed like getting your American History from a British comedian

John Stewart was the only talk show host I could ever stomach and laugh with and even agree with much of the time.  What he spawned are just awful and I cannot stand to watch, especially Trevor Noah.  I can't take his yapping for 5 minutes, maybe even two minutes.  He seems to bring an incredibly skewed South African view and slant to everything he says.  I don't relate him to anything American; he seems to just go along with the Lefties and try to relate his experience to whatever they are on about on any given day.

IMHO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.