Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ff

Israel: racist, inhumane

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515

Israel: African migrants told to leave or face imprisonment

Israel has the most defended, most secure border in the world. The Africans claim to have 'jewish' origins, and could not have entered without permission. Now, they are to be expelled or face incarceration, because they threaten the 'jewish character' of Israel.

In addition, Israel continues to slaughter Palestinians and steal their lands. 

(edited)

5 hours ago, frankfurter said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42541515

Israel: African migrants told to leave or face imprisonment

Israel has the most defended, most secure border in the world. The Africans claim to have 'jewish' origins, and could not have entered without permission. Now, they are to be expelled or face incarceration, because they threaten the 'jewish character' of Israel.

In addition, Israel continues to slaughter Palestinians and steal their lands. 

This article is old. Currently Israel is already expelling illegal immigrants.

My country is my home , and only I can DECIDE whom I invite to my country and whom NOT.

If any country is rich enough or has enough resources to let in any immigrants or refugees this is noble and more such countries, the better.

But No country is liable to invite foreigners if it would decrease safety or quality of life of citizens.

In democracy people can decide this through elections.

And vast majority of Israelis decided that they do not want illegal immigrants and they have right to expel them.

In Poland we have about 1.5 million Ukrainians: White, Christians, speaking Slavic language similar To ours and culturally compatible with our culture, and last but not least they work.

But even under threat of EU sanctions we denied entry of 1,000 islamic „refugees”.

Israel has very limited water resources , it does not have spare resources to spend them on illegal immigrants.

I was only once in Israel on a package tour I bought while In Egypt. And the entry was very easy. They just talked with me for 1 minute, whole group of 50 people was processed by Israeli border clerks in less than 10, and I think if any prospective illegal immigrant was on the bus he/she would have no problem crossing the border.

Edited by Marcin2
Typo