6 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

This "research" is pure gold. All those cherry-picked, doctored data, carefully compiled from obscure blogs and "alternative" sources, and yet so obviously and blatantly wrong in your conclusions. 

Being a good, obedient Trump follower, you spared no effort to compile this "neat" report on Thursday only to see your Leader totally making a laughingstock out of himself in his interview with Chris Wallace from FoxNews (I mean FoxNews, not the "bad, fake librul media", but FoxNews) where he tried to say what you say that "America has done a tremendous job, best mortality rate in the world (he even waved a freshly printed paper with just 3 country names as a proof, pure comedy), epidemic is ending", but was confronted with facts and lost, he also tried to perpetuate the myth that "Biden wants to defund the police", a nonsense I have seen republicans parroting here, he was again confronted by facts and lost, he nailed his coffin by bragging how he "aced the cognitive test" (for senile people), and as a result, his ratings plummeted (even his cultists are waking up), and so on Tuesday, he made a 180 degree turn and started doing his "daily emergency coronavirus reports" again, admitting the situation is serious, and will be worse before it improves, and that maximum effort must be made to combat the epidemic. 

But wait - now your leader is saying the very opposite thing than you do. Before it was:

The official statistics + Fauci's opinion (situation is bad) versus Trump and his followers + ronwagn and his "analysis" (it is over)

But since Trump's U-turn on Tuesday, it's suddenly:

The official statistics + Fauci's opinion + Trump + his up-to-date followers versus ronwagn + his "analysis" + out of touch followers

And no wonder - the reports from Texas are that the hospital beds are on capacity, ambulances do not have where to drop acute patients, people sick with COVID19 are at home with proper care, regular medical care and preventive care is postponed/difficult to access. President Trump announced at a White House briefing on Thursday that he instructed his team to cancel the Jacksonville, Florida, portion of the Republican convention amid a worsening coronavirus outbreak in the state. Does not sound like the epidemic is "near the end", right?

Whoa, that does not look good for your side! What will you do? Will you oppose both the official stats, actual medical professionals' opinion (Fauci, but also countless other epidemiologists, virologists and expert from around the world) and your Leader all and stand alone, or will you also do a 180 degree turn, and in the best Trump style say that "I know, and you know, and everybody knows that the coronavirus situation is serious, the number of cases is rising and the end is nowhere in sight - and I have never said otherwise, many people did, but not me. It's all China's fault, after all."

I wonder... 

By the way, do you know what is the reason between children playing they are scientists, looking into plastic "microscopes", pouring soda into tubes and mix them, and pretending to write scientific papers and reports, and actual scientists?

The actual scientists has to use the scientific method. That means (among other things) they must respect every new facts, not just those cherry-picked ones that support their theory, and if newly discovered facts contradict their theory, they have to mercilessly scrap their theory and start again. No true scientist/analyst/researcher ever ignores uncomfortable facts by trying to sweep them under the carpet by underhanded means. ("Those are librul facts, I have my own facts", "I don't watch official media", "Official science is rigged, I believe only to Hannity and Limbaugh", "The truth is out there, but only somewhere, look, I will show you", "I don't care about the so called scientific community, they all use hockey graphs", "One scientist tried to cheat once, hence no scientist can ever be believed", "Facts have liberal bias, I don't like liberal bias", "Climate change is a Chinese hoax", "Evolution theory is a communist attack on the only True Faith"). 

So... better luck next time? And try not to lag behind your leader too much, he has been making some wild turns recently, be a little late to turn as well, and you may end up under the wheels of his chariot - or in a dark cell with beaten buy unmarked, masked federal operatives. 

It is clear from the crude CFR stats already that medical practice has advanced substantially and death rates are far below what they were in NYC metro (incl. NJ and CT).

The one living in a delusional nightmare is you. The fear mongers obtaining huge debt rollovers and grant money along with kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies are just blowing smoke to hide their glad handing. You are falling for a scam because of your political blinders, or perhaps you ARE part of the scam.

The prevalence tests are proof of herd immunity int the Northern epicenter of the early stage, doubtless the Southern phase will burn out similarly but with 1/5th of the deaths per mil.

You are living in denial.

The reason Trump is upfront on stage alone is because he is setting the stage to collect the benefits of his association with the decline of the Southern phase of CV19. It is no accident that he shows up filling the TV screen daily just as the new case statistics rolled over. He will reverse the criticism in his core support regions regarding the WH response. He would look like a hero. His supporters will turn out in droves.

image.thumb.png.b4b80f6df47e6d0efd4185c535231c4d.png

• Great Response! 4

(edited)

13 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Everyone knows that doctor was murdered. The Chinese still talk about it, not where you are of course, since they would get "disappeared". Turns out the majority of hospitalized deaths can be attributed to ventilator abuse. They've learned a ton about how not to intubate patients and merely putting them on their stomaches versus backs has dropped mortality by 90%, who knew common sense could prevail? 

- it is first time I read about information that he was murdered. Is it just rumours from Chinese ( including diaspora) or it was somehow fact checked.

I think it impossible cause he was widely known , globally. CCP is an intelligent dictatorship and they generally do not kill people that appeared in foreign media. That is the way Amnesty International and other such organizations work. They publish information about dissident and from this point he/ she is safer cause cannot be disappeared.

In Warsaw, there is „Free Tibet roundabout” 2 level crossing of 2 major roads. And every free space of the overpass bridge is printed with information about Chinese , Belorussian and other dissidents. It is very busy crossing and this makes these people and idea widely known in Warsaw.

Edited by Marcin2
Typo
  • Upvote 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:34 PM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

You are copy-pasting obsolete lies. Your cult leader had a press conference meanwhile where he performed yet another U-turn and is now admitting the seriousness of the situation. 

Please update your lie database. Thank you.

Meanwhile, in Texas, hospital beds are full, ambulances waiting in traffic jams have nowhere to drop off patients needing care, cowardly governor Abbot who was recently saying that "American senior citizens would not be so selfish as to put their own survival over the prosperity of the USA" is refusing to take responsibility. It's a total and unmitigated disaster. Hear about it yourself from a former Texas congressman:

The situation in TX is peaking already and dropping off. Will be resolved with NO ACTION anyways.

Good point about traffic jams though. I am sure you would have a policy prescription for that in shutting down something.

@Yoshiro, you are singing from the Marxist hymnal and CCP propaganda talking points ever so loudly. Why would you expect anyone to listen?

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

I think it impossible cause he was widely known , globally. CCP is an intelligent dictatorship and they generally do not kill people that appeared in foreign media. That is the way Amnesty International and other such organizations work. They publish information about dissident and from this point he/ she is safer cause cannot be disappeared.

They are not that intelligent. If they were, they would understand that their dictatorship threatens their survival far more than the democratic processes that would take their place if they let go. Most of the party would retain its elevated positions and accumulated wealth. It is their paranoia that is preventing them from both dealing with domestic economic problems and social issues that the CCP created by focusing all resources on growth at any cost, and nothing on the long term future.

Their crude methods of broad large scale bribery and social propagation of pro China and anti industrial and anti Western memes requires little to counter but a willingness and recognition. It would not surprise me if 1/3 of the EU political establishment were to be put in jail due to Chinese bribery if their opposition parties took leadership. Similarly in the US.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

They are not that intelligent. If they were, they would understand that their dictatorship threatens their survival far more than the democratic processes that would take their place if they let go. Most of the party would retain its elevated positions and accumulated wealth. It is their paranoia that is preventing them from both dealing with domestic economic problems and social issues that the CCP created by focusing all resources on growth at any cost, and nothing on the long term future.

Their crude methods of broad large scale bribery and social propagation of pro China and anti industrial and anti Western memes requires little to counter but a willingness and recognition. It would not surprise me if 1/3 of the EU political establishment were to be put in jail due to Chinese bribery if their opposition parties took leadership. Similarly in the US.

The US is politically corrupt????

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/08/nyregion/nursing-homes-deaths-coronavirus.html

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/23/new-document-shows-fbi-used-trumps-candidate-briefing-to-advance-russia-probe-380651

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The situation in TX is peaking already and dropping off. Will be resolved with NO ACTION anyways.

Good point about traffic jams though. I am sure you would have a policy prescription for that in shutting down something.

@Yoshiro, you are singing from the Marxist hymnal and CCP propaganda talking points ever so loudly. Why would you expect anyone to listen?

Because not everyone here is from the "Person - Woman - Man - Camera - TV" team? You will have to to better than just sticking a label "Marxist" on everyone you don't like (ridiculous, since you obviously did not read Marx, and don't even know what "Marxist" means, you just do what other Trumple do. 

By the way, meanwhile, in REAL Texas, not that fantasy world you share with your cult leader, the situation is getting worse and worse, with no improvement in sight:

"A surge in coronavirus cases in rural Texas has forced one hospital to set up “death panels” to decide which patients it can save and which ones will be sent home to die.

Doctors at Starr County Memorial Hospital, the only hospital in Starr County, have been issued with critical care guidelines to decide which Covid-19 patients it will treat and which ones will be sent home because they are likely to die. The committee is being formed to alleviate the hospital’s limited medical resources so doctors can focus on patients with higher survival rates.

Starr county began experiencing increases in coronavirus cases in early July, with 1,769 confirmed cases reported as of 24July, 17 confirmed fatalities and 33 fatalities pending confirmation from the state. The county had gone several weeks in the early months of the coronavirus pandemic without reporting any cases. Starr county, along the US-Mexico border, has a population of around 64,000 people.

“We are seeing the results of socialization during the 4th of July, vacations, and other social opportunities,” wrote Starr county Judge Elroy Vera on the county’s Facebook page. “Unfortunately, Starr County Memorial Hospital has limited resources and our doctors are going to have to decide who receives treatment, and who is sent home to die by their loved ones.”

The county issued a shelter in place order on 24 July, and enacted curfews and mandatory face coverings. The first hurricane of 2020 to make landfall in the US, category one Hurricane Hanna, traveled through Starr county over the weekend, forcing some drive-through testing centers to temporarily close down.

“I have been a nurse for almost 30 years and I had never seen a time like this in our community,” said Corando Rios, a nurse at Starr County Memorial Hospital’s Covid-19 unit. He tested positive for coronavirus a few days ago and is recovering at home in quarantine."

Moronic attempts to prematurely "open the economy", send children back to school, renew "social activities" are killing people. 

• Great Response! 1

14 hours ago, 0R0 said:

China must be doing something right when it grew for the last 30 years, while America kept falling to a point when it is governed by a man who boasts how he "aced" a test for senile people. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

27 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Because not everyone here is from the "Person - Woman - Man - Camera - TV" team? You will have to to better than just sticking a label "Marxist" on everyone you don't like (ridiculous, since you obviously did not read Marx, and don't even know what "Marxist" means, you just do what other Trumple do. 

By the way, meanwhile, in REAL Texas, not that fantasy world you share with your cult leader, the situation is getting worse and worse, with no improvement in sight:

"A surge in coronavirus cases in rural Texas has forced one hospital to set up “death panels” to decide which patients it can save and which ones will be sent home to die.

Doctors at Starr County Memorial Hospital, the only hospital in Starr County, have been issued with critical care guidelines to decide which Covid-19 patients it will treat and which ones will be sent home because they are likely to die. The committee is being formed to alleviate the hospital’s limited medical resources so doctors can focus on patients with higher survival rates.

Starr county began experiencing increases in coronavirus cases in early July, with 1,769 confirmed cases reported as of 24July, 17 confirmed fatalities and 33 fatalities pending confirmation from the state. The county had gone several weeks in the early months of the coronavirus pandemic without reporting any cases. Starr county, along the US-Mexico border, has a population of around 64,000 people.

“We are seeing the results of socialization during the 4th of July, vacations, and other social opportunities,” wrote Starr county Judge Elroy Vera on the county’s Facebook page. “Unfortunately, Starr County Memorial Hospital has limited resources and our doctors are going to have to decide who receives treatment, and who is sent home to die by their loved ones.”

The county issued a shelter in place order on 24 July, and enacted curfews and mandatory face coverings. The first hurricane of 2020 to make landfall in the US, category one Hurricane Hanna, traveled through Starr county over the weekend, forcing some drive-through testing centers to temporarily close down.

“I have been a nurse for almost 30 years and I had never seen a time like this in our community,” said Corando Rios, a nurse at Starr County Memorial Hospital’s Covid-19 unit. He tested positive for coronavirus a few days ago and is recovering at home in quarantine."

Moronic attempts to prematurely "open the economy", send children back to school, renew "social activities" are killing people. 

And refusing to wear masks

Edited by Hotone
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

China must be doing something right when it grew for the last 30 years, while America kept falling to a point when it is governed by a man who boasts how he "aced" a test for senile people. 

It is called hard work, a huge credit bubble, mountains of losses swept under the rug, fraud, theft, market share gains through subsidies. Creation of monopolies on key refined minerals or ores. All of which are illegal in Western countries. To put it in Michael Beckley's figures, about 1/3 of China's economy essentially produces garbage and then disposes of it, both are counted as GDP contributions. China has overwhelming excess capacity beyond the global capacity to absorb the (mostly out of spec) output, not to speak of domestic demand. Much of it is uncompetitive and sold at a discount to costs.

You follow the narrative to see its underlying talking points, compare talking points to CCP propaganda instructions to its ten cent army and you have your and Bradley's commentaries. So you are Marxist, or more specifically CCP, or paid to post like one.

• Great Response! 1

39 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

1. there are hospitals outside the county.

2. the breakout did not occur during the 4th of july holiday but was well underway a week before. Transmission ENDED during the 4th of July holiday and the fever rate fell from that day on. 

https://healthweather.us/map?date=2020-06-29&mode=Atypical&regionId=48427

Transmission occurred in the shopping period in the two weeks before the holiday when people were crammed into sealed air conditioned spaces,

3. The temperature chart implies that most of the socially active people in the county have already been infected and there is no point in a shutdown. Masks are a good idea to protect the wearer from large inoculations of virus upon infection, 1800 confirmed cases imply an antibody positive population of about 35,000 and T cell positives of about the same level. That means most everyone in the county has been infected and is now immune.

They can do a randomized sampling of 100 or so of their population and send it out for T cell CV19 response tests and know precisely where they stand.

NOW they can open up entirely.

The primitive analysis you quote here is atrocious and is typical of the substandard journalism and public health incompetence prevailing. We would do well to remove health from the government arena as everywhere they touch it they make the public's health worse.

image.png.943655655493cb7d46929e79abf681fd.png

The vertical line is 6 29 2020 the flat peak is July 3 to 9, meaning that transmission had already slowed down to near nothing by July 4th. Elevated temp is 2-4 days from infection. Thus the beginning of the flat peak in terms of infection time is the last day of June and the drop off in new infections started on July 5th.

The county officials are reacting by closing up the county after everyone was infected. An irrational panic response ignoring what has been known for months about the severe understatement of prevalence by the testing of symptomatics and close contacts alone. It is an insult added to injury that these county leaders are inflicting on their people. .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/27/2020 at 12:15 PM, 0R0 said:

3. The temperature chart implies that most of the socially active people in the county have already been infected and there is no point in a shutdown.

Once again, pure BS. Without testing, you cannot say anything who was or wasn't infected - of you can, because you are 0R0, you are not making any sense and you don't care about facts. And even if people were infected, there is no guarantee they will not be infected again... and again. The rest is not even worth the effort. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Once again, pure BS. Without testing, you cannot say anything who was or wasn't infected - of you can, because you are 0R0, you are not making any sense and you don't care about facts. And even if people were infected, there is no guarantee they will not be infected again... and again. The rest is not even worth the effort. 

Read stats, medical practitioner's reports and science. Ignore the media and officials' choices of cherry picked experts who lie for them.

There is a very high probability they can't get re-infected under normal exposure conditions (if you are in a prolonged French kiss competition with a CV19 patient it may not be sufficient immunity)