ES

Donald Aced This Test

15 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

What's funny is how the exact same people follow each other around here, upvoting themselves and down voting us, and act all put out when we say they're sock puppets of each other. Enthalpic keeps down voting every comment I make, hoping he can knock me off the pedestal on the left of this page. Little does his immature mind know I could give a rat's ass about it. It's something he'd love to achieve, and it irks him no end I don't even care. He'll undoubtedly reply and whine, complain and insult, but my screen is blissfully empty of his nonsense now so he's just spinning his wheels. That makes me even more happy. 🤣

Ward, you bragged about your "thousands" of internet forum points. You can't brag about your points then say you don't give a rat's ass about them. Of course you care. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

Ward, you bragged about your "thousands" of internet forum points. You can't brag about your points then say you don't give a rat's ass about them. Of course you care. 

Again with the stupid? Sure you're not Enthalpic, you've got the exact same lack of critical thinking skills. 

I'll type slowly so you can maybe understand. That thing on the left of my screen says "Popular Members" and at the moment happens to have my avatar and points "This Week". I don't give a rat's ass about that. If it said @0R0or @Douglas Buckland or @Jan van Eck, whose names I've observed there many many times, I'd be happy. It's only the fact that people like you have driven them to post less often that I'm the last man standing. 

I appreciate but wouldn't go so far as saying I'm proud of it, that given the quality people on this site I've received so many upvotes. That means my message is being understood and appreciated by them. They are the ones I care about, not you, not the CCP sock puppets and not the mouth breathing cellar dwellers (although I wouldn't be surprised if you were all three). Clear enough for you Buckwheat? 

You'd happily pollute this site into the ground until it was only an echo chamber of idiots, instead of the highly educated, highly accomplished people who used to be happy to hang out here talking to their intellectual peers. It's a public forum and like a tavern, the door is open to anyone. Unlike a tavern, if you barge in and shoot off your mouth one too many times, you don't get your ass handed to you by the patrons you've offended. So a soy boy like you can virtually go where you'd be terrified to go in person. And the quality patrons have begun leaving, just like you wanted. 

• Great Response! 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Again with the stupid? Sure you're not Enthalpic, you've got the exact same lack of critical thinking skills. 

I'll type slowly so you can maybe understand. That thing on the left of my screen says "Popular Members" and at the moment happens to have my avatar and points "This Week". I don't give a rat's ass about that. If it said @0R0or @Douglas Buckland or @Jan van Eck, whose names I've observed there many many times, I'd be happy. It's only the fact that people like you have driven them to post less often that I'm the last man standing. 

I appreciate but wouldn't go so far as saying I'm proud of it, that given the quality people on this site I've received so many upvotes. That means my message is being understood and appreciated by them. They are the ones I care about, not you, not the CCP sock puppets and not the mouth breathing cellar dwellers (although I wouldn't be surprised if you were all three). Clear enough for you Buckwheat? 

You'd happily pollute this site into the ground until it was only an echo chamber of idiots, instead of the highly educated, highly accomplished people who used to be happy to hang out here talking to their intellectual peers. It's a public forum and like a tavern, the door is open to anyone. Unlike a tavern, if you barge in and shoot off your mouth one too many times, you don't get your ass handed to you by the patrons you've offended. So a soy boy like you can virtually go where you'd be terrified to go in person. And the quality patrons have begun leaving, just like you wanted. 

Four paragraphs later I totally believe you don't derive your sense of self-worth from internet forum points. And if anyone dared suggest you status-seek through peer association I'd tell them they don't deserve to stand in the light of your manifest greatness, oh magnificent one. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

He wants his all-trump, circle jerk, echo-chamber.  He literally thinks this is a trump forum - it's not.

The trump supporters are leaving, or perhaps they are smart enough to abandon the sinking fail boat.

FYI buckwheat and "soy boy" are racist terms. #trump

Maybe it's time to lock this thread for a while until things calm down. This is energy forum, not political, so lets try to keep it that way. We don't really need so many threads about Trump saying the exactly same thing all over again. 
Lets agree you disagree and move on without further insults. 

• Like 2