TN

“COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity” 33 minutes by Corbett Report

Released on September 11, 2020 – This 33 minute Corbett Report video is one that everyone should see.  Transcript and references in show notes.

• Upvote 1

A very interesting presentation of events and facts.  Will enough people hear it, let alone act against it?  I have my doubts.

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

A very interesting presentation of events and facts.  Will enough people hear it, let alone act against it?  I have my doubts.

I agree with you Dan.  I also strongly have my doubts.  It depends on individuals who have enough strength to take independent action.  I do not believe that most individuals who are aware of this scenario have enough spine to take actions such as put out flyers or tell others or put out signs or organize demonstrations or write officials or whatever else to oppose the tyranny.

• Upvote 1

“Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth” will be having a FREE online event during this weekend.  https://www.ae911truth.org/justicerising  Many thousands of science-based professionals support this group.

On Sunday, September 13, 2020, James Corbett of The Corbett Report will be featured at the online event.

From “Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth” … Here is a great 15 minute mini-documentary with clips taken from much longer films and interviews of professionals.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Released on September 11, 2020 – This 33 minute Corbett Report video is one that everyone should see.  Transcript and references in show notes.

I wanted to watch this video in YouTube to see the comments etc. I copied the URL and pasted it in the YouTube search window. That used to launch the video directly but Google chooses to hide the video and gave me 6 other videos none of which was this one. I took a screenshot but the file is over 2mb so can't post it here. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I wanted to watch this video in YouTube to see the comments etc. I copied the URL and pasted it in the YouTube search window. That used to launch the video directly but Google chooses to hide the video and gave me 6 other videos none of which was this one. I took a screenshot but the file is over 2mb so can't post it here. 

What?  You just click anywhere on the video screen above and it will start playing, then you click on the YouTube logo at the bottom of the screen and it should automatically open the YouTube page in Google, thus revealing the comments and other videos on the right column.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 12:03 PM, Dan Warnick said:

What?  You just click anywhere on the video screen above and it will start playing, then you click on the YouTube logo at the bottom of the screen and it should automatically open the YouTube page in Google, thus revealing the comments and other videos on the right column.

Sometimes YouTube and Google will shadowban Corbett Report videos.  They will not come up on a "Search".  Sometimes, a mirrored copy by another user will come up. 

The SEARCH mechanism on Google and YouTube is Orwellian.   If the topic is on the "Blacklist", it will be difficult to locate.  

Information is being scrubbed from the internet at an alarming rate. 

Like Ward pointed out, the comments on YouTube were very interesting.  I like to read them.

Here is the Bitchute Channel for Corbett Report, but the video is not yet uploaded.  Bitchute sometimes has issues.  https://www.bitchute.com/channel/GwPziiQZrVT3/

CORBETT REPORT WEBSITE - Several Video options - https://www.corbettreport.com/

Mirrored Bitchute of the COVID911 video https://www.bitchute.com/video/nOA6rh571p6L/

I smiled at this comment:  " Corbett Report is my N.I.G.G.A.!!! That boi B spittin' hot fire son! "

• Like 2