2 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Gosh Dan!  What you wrote kind of waters my eyes.

Sad, isn't it?  But it's true.  Pre-teens, tweens and teenagers have enough confusion growing up, and now these A-holes want to take away their future and their dreams.  Sit down and talk to some of these kids, ask them what they think of all this worldwide crap.  Their answers will stun you.  Their questions possibly even more-so: What kind of jobs can we get?  Will we be able to travel?  Will we ever be able to have a party?  Do I have to live with my parents forever?  Should I get married and start a family.  Will I be able to buy a house someday?

This is the tragedy of all this.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Sad, isn't it? 

The teens around here are certainly not letting covid get in the way of their hormones.  Were you not a teenage boy once? 

Boobs >> risk of cough

They still go to school and hang out at the skate park, the world has not ended.

Edited by Enthalpic

And what are the long term ramifications of putting these kids through this going to be?  China's one-child policy resulting in a spoiled self-entitled generation comes to mind.  What are psychologists 50 years from now going to say?

• Upvote 1

(edited)

23 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

The teens around here are certainly not letting covid get in the way of their hormones.  Were you not a teenage boy once? 

Boobs >> risk of cough

They still go to school and hang out at the skate park, the world has not ended.

I stand up almost dismayed, a clear and concise well articulated commentary. Taken back abit actually...a shared fundamental with a tree hugger?

Smiling....such is life!

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Documentation needed. Actual peer reviewed studies. You demanded them for chloroquine, pay up for your pull it out of your ass statistics. 

I'm in regular contact with an ER physician friend and they haven't had anyone die from Covid in months. They've had people die who tested positive for Covid, but that person was going to die regardless. I think people don't understand the word morbidity. Comorbidities associated with obesity, diabetes (they largely go hand in hand), heart disease (also hand in hand), high blood pressure (more hands) and stress will kill you dead, with or without Covid. Morbidly obese people are just that, morbid. I've seen ridiculously fat people in the hospital, they're regulars there, because something is always wrong with them. If there were no Covid we'd just say they died. CDC has flat out admitted to over counting Covid deaths and it still is no where near 10%. Even your misquote above is off by an order of magnitude. The kill rate is 0.04% not 0.4%

My data is insider.  The problem is per your text: no reliable, public source. Let's consider Statista.com, in which case I must revise my number downward.   Global recovered cases rounded to 23mm. Global deaths rounded to 1mm.  1/24 = 4%.  Still very much higher than your number.

Deaths are important, but the % of permanent injury is more important for the living, and this very high % is not reported in media, deliberately. All but the most mild cases result in reduced pulmonary capacity. 

So yes, people can defy the odds and live, but they live with damage to their organs. If you consider this acceptable, so be it.  But I shall take precautions and wish my fellow citizens respect my life, as I do theirs, and act not to risk spreading the disease to innocents.  You seem not to ascribe to such morals, so I am happy to be very distant from you.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, frankfurter said:

My data is insider.  The problem is per your text: no reliable, public source. Let's consider Statista.com, in which case I must revise my number downward.   Global recovered cases rounded to 23mm. Global deaths rounded to 1mm.  1/24 = 4%.  Still very much higher than your number.

Deaths are important, but the % of permanent injury is more important for the living, and this very high % is not reported in media, deliberately. All but the most mild cases result in reduced pulmonary capacity. 

So yes, people can defy the odds and live, but they live with damage to their organs. If you consider this acceptable, so be it.  But I shall take precautions and wish my fellow citizens respect my life, as I do theirs, and act not to risk spreading the disease to innocents.  You seem not to ascribe to such morals, so I am happy to be very distant from you.

Your "data is insider". Well isn't that just sweet. I'm going with the best analysis of the public data that's available and filling in with spot checks of my local reality, such as talking to my physician friends. I'd still prefer a link directly to your data, sketchy as it sounds. Here's the funny thing about statistics. If the stats say 4 out of ten marbles in a jar are blue, I should be able to pick marbles at random from a jar and get blue marbles within a few draws. If they don't show and I keep drawing and they still don't show, I say there's something wrong with the stats. If you come along and say the fault is my jar, but you've got your own special secret jar, that stopped being statistics. 

Interesting how you made the leap from my numbers are different than yours to I don't value life (while you supposedly do). Your CCP masters don't agree, or perhaps they do, valuing slave lives highly. Last year it was Uyghurs, this year Tibetans, where will next year's slaves come from? 

• Upvote 1

Quite honestly, it is obvious that some folks will do thorough unbiased research and other folks will not.

And it is obvious that some folks will rely entirely on mainstream propaganda sources.

Most aware people know that "Google" censors and tweaks its search algorithms to be sure that a person does NOT find alternative sources of information.

Fun exercise with GOOGLE...

Type any 3 digit number. and "covid cases".  You will always get a hit.

Thus, in conclusion, some will refuse to look to alternative sources of information.  Those individuals will be in the dark on what Google and the Government and the mainstream media are deceptively hiding.

• Great Response! 1

39 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

my local reality

Damn, Ward admits he lives in an alternate reality of his own.  I've been saying it for a while but read it directly from him.

Ward is too easy...

(edited)

6 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Type any 3 digit number. and "covid cases".  You will always get a hit.

You can enter any 3 numbers and any word and get a hit.  It's Google.  Zero significance. 

Edited by Enthalpic

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

Quite honestly, it is obvious that some folks will do thorough unbiased research and other folks will not.

And it is obvious that some folks will rely entirely on mainstream propaganda sources.

Most aware people know that "Google" censors and tweaks its search algorithms to be sure that a person does NOT find alternative sources of information.

Thus, in conclusion, some will refuse to look to alternative sources of information.  Those individuals will be in the dark on what Google and the Government and the mainstream media are deceptively hiding.

If one types in "alternative health", Google Search results will avoid "real" alternative health websites.

Before Google even existed, Dr Mercola's website was around.  This was the late 90's.  I was even a member back then and would type comments on the open forum. 

When Google existed, MERCOLA.COM would come in at the top of "alternative health" search results. 

Mercola.com has millions of visitors from all around the world. 

In recent years, Google changed their algorithms to deliberately hide Mercola.com.  Mercola has offered some tremendous alternative health information about COVID and has helped to save many lives.

Yesterday (Wednesday September 23, 2020), Dr. Ron Paul had a video removed from YouTube (Google's owner), because the video had stories about two well respected whistleblowers.

In today's video from Dr. Ron Paul, you will hear parts of these stories.

(24 minutes)  Interview with Dr. Mercola the day after Ron Paul's video was censored.

The Senator Rand Paul and Dr. Fauci T-Cell verbal exchange comes up.  Here is the referenced information with Alex Rodriguez Twitter. 

https://threadreaderapp.com/user/therealarod1984

If a person does not know much about T-Cells, they need to do research.  T-Cells can provide lifelong immunity.  The Thymus gland is very large when a person is young.  It shrinks with age...a lot!

2-inflammation.jpg

• Upvote 2

From Ron Paul's TWITTER https://twitter.com/RonPaul 

There are two videos (2 minutes each) which were part of the censored YouTube video about whistle blowers. 

One story is from https://www.axios.com/axios-ipsos-poll-coronavirus-index-vaccine-doubts-e9205f29-8c18-4980-b920-a25b81eebd84.html

Percent who say they are likely to get the first generation COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it is available
1600779814265.png&f=1&nofb=1

The share of Americans eager to try a first-generation coronavirus vaccine dropped significantly in the latest installment of the Axios-Ipsos Coronavirus Index, as President Trump hyped suggestions that one could be ready before the election.

Why it matters: As the U.S. reaches a milestone of 200,000 deaths, this underscores the risks of politicizing the virus and its treatments.

• The trend is taking place among Republicans as well as Democrats.
  • It's another warning of the potential difficulties health authorities will face in convincing enough Americans that a vaccine is safe and effective.

The big picture: Americans don't see the vaccine as a silver bullet right now. Many respondents in Week 25 of our national survey feel it's risky and at least want to wait to see how others do. And only half are prepared to pay out of pocket for it.

• Just 13% say they'd be willing to try it immediately.
  • This all comes against the backdrop of an uncertain return-to-school experiment. One in three parents of schoolchildren says there already have been virus-related scares or outbreaks in their school district.

By the numbers: Six in 10 Americans now say they don't want to take a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as it's available, up from 53% at the end of August.

• Their reluctance also intensified. Only 9% now say they're "very likely" to take the first-generation vaccine, down from 17% in August; 33% say they're "not at all likely" to take it, up from 26%.
  • A plurality of respondents — 30% — said they plan to get it a few months after the vaccine first becomes available
  • 13% would try to get it immediately; 16% would get it after a few weeks, 18% said they'd likely wait a year or more and 23% said they wouldn't get it at all.
  • Men remain more likely than women to take the first generation vaccine, while Black Americans are about half as likely as Hispanics or whites to take it.

Between the lines: 38% of respondents expect their health insurance to pay for them to get the vaccine if they decide to get one; 11% think the federal government will cover costs; and only 4% think they'll have to pick up the tab themselves.

• The biggest share expect to get it from their doctor (38%), followed by a pharmacy (17%), their employer (6%) or a drive-thru (5%).

What they're saying: Cliff Young, president of Ipsos U.S. Public Affairs, says growing concerns around the vaccine reflect a combination of scientists urging patience and the "political ping-pong" of President Trump's messaging and Democrats' pushback.

• Democrats showed the biggest drop in those saying they're likely to try the vaccine as soon as it's available, down 13 percentage points to 43%. Republicans dropped eight points, to 41%.
  • Meanwhile, independents fell just two points, to 43%. That suggests they aren't as tuned in to partisan bickering or political news.
  • "These cues, whether red or blue, immediately elicit negative emotion from the other side," Young said — creating "a negative sort of sheen" over the idea of a vaccine that's distinct from the actual science.

Methodology: This Axios/Ipsos Poll was conducted Sept. 18–21 by Ipsos’ KnowledgePanel®. This poll is based on a nationally representative probability sample of 1,008 general population adults age 18 or older.

• The margin of sampling error is ± 3.2 percentage points at the 95% confidence level.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

33 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

From Ron Paul's TWITTER https://twitter.com/RonPaul 

There are two videos (2 minutes each) which were part of the censored YouTube video about whistle blowers. 

Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years

https://hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer-Chief-Science-Officer-Second-Wave-Based-on-Fake-Data-of-False-Positives-for-New-Cases-Pandemic-is-Over

Chief Science Officer for Pfizer Says "Second Wave" Faked on False-Positive COVID Tests, "Pandemic is Over"

Updated on September 23, 2020

By Ralph Lopez

In a stunning development, a former Chief Science Officer for the pharmaceutical giant Pfizer says "there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen." The "Big Pharma" insider asserts that false positive results from inherently unreliable COVID tests are being used to manufacture a "second wave" based on "new cases."

Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer for 16 years, says that half or even "almost all" of tests for COVID are false positives. Dr. Yeadon also argues that the threshold for herd immunity may be much lower than previously thought, and may have been reached in many countries already.

In an interview last week Dr. Yeadon was asked:

"we are basing a government policy, an economic policy, a civil liberties policy, in terms of limiting people to six people in a meeting...all based on, what may well be, completely fake data on this coronavirus?"

Dr. Yeadon answered with a simple "yes."

Dr. Yeadon said in the interview that, given the "shape" of all important indicators in a worldwide pandemic, such as hospitalizations, ICU utilization, and deaths, "the pandemic is fundamentally over."

Yeadon said in the interview:

"Were it not for the test data that you get from the TV all the time, you would rightly conclude that the pandemic was over, as nothing much has happened. Of course people go to the hospital, moving into the autumn flu season...but there is no science to suggest a second wave should happen."

In a paper published this month, which was co-authored by Yeadon and two of his colleagues, "How Likely is a Second Wave?", the scientists write:

"It has widely been observed that in all heavily infected countries in Europe and several of the US states likewise, that the shape of the daily deaths vs. time curves is similar to ours in the UK. Many of these curves are not just similar, but almost super imposable."

In the data for UK, Sweden, the US, and the world, it can be seen that in all cases, deaths were on the rise in March through mid or late April, then began tapering off in a smooth slope which flattened around the end of June and continues to today. The case rates however, based on testing, rise and swing upwards and downwards wildly.

Media messaging in the US is already ramping up expectations of a "second wave."

15210822_f1024.jpg

15210821_f1024.jpg

15210820_f1024.jpg

15210819_f1024.jpg

Survival Rate of COVID Now Estimated to be 99.8%, Similar to Flu, Prior T-Cell Immunity

The survival rate of COVID-19 has been upgraded since May to 99.8% of infections. This comes close to ordinary flu, the survival rate of which is 99.9%. Although COVID can have serious after-effects, so can flu or any respiratory illness. The present survival rate is far higher than initial grim guesses in March and April, cited by Dr. Anthony Fauci, of 94%, or 20 to 30 times deadlier. The Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) value accepted by Yeadon et al in the paper is .26%. The survival rate of a disease is 100% minus the IFR.

Dr. Yeadon pointed out that the "novel" COVID-19 contagion is novel only in the sense that it is a new type of coronavirus. But, he said, there are presently four strains which circulate freely throughout the population, most often linked to the common cold.

In the scientific paper, Yeadon et al write:

"There are at least four well characterised family members (229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1) which are endemic and cause some of the common colds we experience, especially in winter. They all have striking sequence similarity to the new coronavirus."

The scientists argue that much of the population already has, if not antibodies to COVID, some level of "T-cell" immunity from exposure to other related coronaviruses, which have been circulating long before COVID-19.

The scientists write:

"A major component our immune systems is the group of white blood cells called T-cells whose job it is to memorise a short piece of whatever virus we were infected with so the right cell types can multiply rapidly and protect us if we get a related infection. Responses to COVID-19 have been shown in dozens of blood samples taken from donors before the new virus arrived."

Introducing the idea that some prior immunity to COVID-19 already existed, the authors of "How Likely is a Second Wave?" write:

"It is now established that at least 30% of our population already had immunological recognition of this new virus, before it even arrived...COVID-19 is new, but coronaviruses are not."

They go on to say that, because of this prior resistance, only 15-25% of a population being infected may be sufficient to reach herd immunity:

"...epidemiological studies show that, with the extent of prior immunity that we can now reasonably assume to be the case, only 15-25% of the population being infected is sufficient to bring the spread of the virus to a halt..."

In the US, accepting a death toll of 200,000, and an infection fatality rate of 99.8%, this would mean for every person who has died, there would be about 400 people who had been infected, and lived. This would translate to around 80 million Americans, or 27% of the population. This touches Yeadon's and his colleagues' threshold for herd immunity.

The authors say:

"current literature finds that between 20% and 50% of the population display this pre-pandemic T-cell responsiveness, meaning we could adopt an initially susceptible population value from 80% to 50%. The lower the real initial susceptibility, the more secure we are in our contention that a herd immunity threshold (HIT) has been reached."

Edited by Tom Nolan
missed a graph insert
  • Great Response! 2

The Pandemic is over.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Last year it was Uyghurs, this year Tibetans, where will next year's slaves come from? 

Africa.

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Damn, Ward admits he lives in an alternate reality of his own.  I've been saying it for a while but read it directly from him.

Ward is too easy...

Knock it off, Entho.  Your constant sniping is getting stale. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

I don't see his insipid drivel so could care less about his sophomoric "humor". Regardless of how well I word my thoughts, it's literally impossible to dumb the message down to a level he can understand. I said "local" reality, and his low IQ translated that into "alternate". Can't fix stupid, won't even try

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Jan van Eck said:

I'll give him a break when he stops posting outright lies and/or lunacy.

If you identify with his numerous overlapping conspiracy theories, I pity you, as you certainly were once very bright.  Senility is an age-related disorder and it sadly embarrasses formerly good men.

I will never "knock off" defending facts. Ward promotes falsehoods.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

On 9/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, Tom Nolan said:

You can't argue with facts.

Vaccines have injured or killed many thousands of people.

Infectious diseases have killed millions, by your math millions < thousands? Damn vaccines stopping small pox, measles/mumps, polio, all part of the 'keep people alive longer and healthier' Bill Gates plot he started over 100 years ago.

Don't you realize Microsoft was the start of Gates real plot to put computers in everyone's hands then mis-inform them into taking his lethal concoctions, causing mass death?

That Bill Gates is one diabolical S.O.B. the internet told me he was with Jim Jones as a kid and learned his trade in Jonestown. He flew to South America all the time before starting Microsoft. Q sent me.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

If one types in "alternative health", Google Search results will avoid "real" alternative health websites.

Before Google even existed, Dr Mercola's website was around.  This was the late 90's.  I was even a member back then and would type comments on the open forum. 

When Google existed, MERCOLA.COM would come in at the top of "alternative health" search results. 

Mercola.com has millions of visitors from all around the world. 

In recent years, Google changed their algorithms to deliberately hide Mercola.com.  Mercola has offered some tremendous alternative health information about COVID and has helped to save many lives.

Yesterday (Wednesday September 23, 2020), Dr. Ron Paul had a video removed from YouTube (Google's owner), because the video had stories about two well respected whistleblowers.

In today's video from Dr. Ron Paul, you will hear parts of these stories.

(24 minutes)  Interview with Dr. Mercola the day after Ron Paul's video was censored.

The Senator Rand Paul and Dr. Fauci T-Cell verbal exchange comes up.  Here is the referenced information with Alex Rodriguez Twitter. 

https://threadreaderapp.com/user/therealarod1984

If a person does not know much about T-Cells, they need to do research.  T-Cells can provide lifelong immunity.  The Thymus gland is very large when a person is young.  It shrinks with age...a lot!

2-inflammation.jpg

It doesn't just shrink, the Thymus completely turns to fat by your early 60's. One of the main reasons cancer rates skyrocket as we get older.

You can however regrow it, you'll even be younger if you do -

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02638-w

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4837659/

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

The Pandemic is over.

The planned demic is in full swing however

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

15 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

I'll give him a break when he stops posting outright lies and/or lunacy.

No one is saying "give him a break."   Mr. Smith is not in need of "a break," nor is he amenable to one.  The rest of us are saying, "knock it off," we are getting tired of your constant sniping.  Aside from being immature, it detracts from the forum discussion.  Just because you feel better sniping away at someone does not grant you a licence to do so. You continue to abuse the Forum.

15 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

If you identify with his numerous overlapping conspiracy theories, I pity you, as you certainly were once very bright.  Senility is an age-related disorder and it sadly embarrasses formerly good men.

In all candor, I really don't much give a damn if you declare me to be "senile."  You stand alone. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Africa.

When I wrote this (about China's next enslavement project) I was not making a "joke."  It is perfectly serious that China has its sights set on Africa's minerals and timber, raw materials for its industrial machine.  That the Africans will be reduced to perpetual penury and treated to China's "social credit" system of pervasive entrapment is obvious to me.  That Chinese Communist government is not composed of nice people, assuredly not of altruistic people.  Anyone who thinks the outcome of Chinese involvement in African resources is not going to be a debt trap and a social enslavement of the African people is kidding themselves. 

I note that @Strangelovesurfing and @Ward Smith marked the post with a "ha ha."  It is not going to be a Ha Ha for the Africans, that's for sure.  For them, China investment will be a total, utter catastrophe.  The enslavement will be far, far worse than whatever the banal, venal colonialists of a century past concocted. You think the French were bad people?  Stick around, watch what the Chinese do to you.

• Upvote 4