On 10/7/2020 at 2:26 AM, Ward Smith said:

Sanity check. The Clintons walk free, true. Your point? 

Assange hasn't had his day in court, true. Supposedly he was offered a pardon in return for revealing his source. He refused and the press turned it into a number of spurious and unsupported claims. His lawyers have a vested interest in claiming everything about him is political and continue to fan those flames. They turned, "Reveal your sources and we'll see about getting you a pardon" into "You'll only get a pardon if you say it wasn't the Russians". That claim is absurd on its face, but so much about Assange already is. 

Here's how the pardon game could work. Assange pleads guilty to some lesser charge, and by pre arrangement is immediately pardoned. He's not guilty of anything yet, since he hasn't had his day in court. The lesser charge is not treason (which as a non citizen he can't reasonably be charged with anyway). Prosecutors always overcharge and under deliver. 

He doesn't want to be extradited to the US because Federal Court here is unfair to the extreme. Just ask any of Trump's associates who were treated horribly by Mueller and his team of partisan criminals. Manafort, a 70 year old man was put under solitary confinement for almost a year to try and get him to break, while he was in jail (not prison) pre conviction. This is patently illegal in this country and the MUELLER team knew it. That's why every one of them destroyed all their iPhone data, which they had been using to communicate with each other. The Deep State is very real in this country and they were sending messages loud and clear that constitutional rights were off the table. Assange isn't even a citizen, if they can break the law for citizens, how much worse will they be on an alien? 

Your 'pardon' game is nothing more than blackmail.  Proof positive Americans condone and accept tyranny. Any government that needs to hide under 'top secrecy' is a tyrannical one. Sadly today, all govts can be so labelled. 

On 10/12/2020 at 12:18 AM, Tom Nolan said:

MASK FACTS - SCIENCE

Government trained OSHA mask experts Tammy Clark & Kristen Meghan join Del Bigtree in-studio to break down vital info on masks, PPE, and their role in #Covid19 prevention.

Every adult on this planet wearing a mask needs to hear this riveting discussion with the science studies shown.  These two ladies are the top certified experts on masks. 

There is absolutely no doubt that wearing masks as a society does NOTHING to control Covid, but wearing masks only contributes to an unhealthy population.

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

MASK WHISTLEBLOWERS TELL ALL

(39 minutes)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nKU8JO1YPL6m/

(There is no YouTube video, because YouTube censors important valid information.)

This is entirely false. True, PPM 95 masks are useless. But PPM 99.5 do block the moisture we exhale, and thus block the means of transmission. PPM99.5 are in fact available, but your so-called experts have never seen, because your mafia govt prevents their import.

The way to stop covid is to close entire cities and test all residents, for the time needed. This identifies the infected and carriers, put them into strict isolation, and can allow the non-infects to walk about freely.  China has done this; 11mm people tested in only 10 days. Result: entire city now free of covid. 10 days does not cripple an economy.  Roll this onward to all cities. What has the USA done? nothing. The greatest, exceptional nation has done nothing. Why?  So your mega-pharms can rig the system to bleed everyone dry by delaying treatment and prevention, creating massive fear and frustration, and charging a $1000 per person for a course of vaccines.  The callousness of your so-called republic is beyond description.

38 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

Your 'pardon' game is nothing more than blackmail.  Proof positive Americans condone and accept tyranny. Any government that needs to hide under 'top secrecy' is a tyrannical one. Sadly today, all govts can be so labelled. 

Your translator is broken. "Blackmail" doesn't mean what you think it does. My example was letting him go free if he'd only admit who got him the info. Blackmail means you have a secret you have to Pay me to keep. 

There's lots of proof Americans accept tyranny. The shutdowns, the masks, closed churches and synagogues, the Demoncrats picking economic winners and losers, letting big box stores and restaurant chains stay open and closing down the mom and pop companies. Total tyrant behavior, and as good law abiding citizens we sit and take it (up the wazoo). If the Demoncrats win in November, all their crimes of spying on a presidential campaign and fraudulently trying to delegitimize Trump after he was duly elected president by the people will of course be hidden under top security.  

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

This is entirely false. True, PPM 95 masks are useless. But PPM 99.5 do block the moisture we exhale, and thus block the means of transmission. PPM99.5 are in fact available, but your so-called experts have never seen, because your mafia govt prevents their import.

The way to stop covid is to close entire cities and test all residents, for the time needed. This identifies the infected and carriers, put them into strict isolation, and can allow the non-infects to walk about freely.  China has done this; 11mm people tested in only 10 days. Result: entire city now free of covid. 10 days does not cripple an economy.  Roll this onward to all cities. What has the USA done? nothing. The greatest, exceptional nation has done nothing. Why?  So your mega-pharms can rig the system to bleed everyone dry by delaying treatment and prevention, creating massive fear and frustration, and charging a $1000 per person for a course of vaccines.  The callousness of your so-called republic is beyond description.

Gee Frank, why stop with 99.5? Don't hold back on those 100% masks we know you've been hiding at the CCP 

42366348-2C17-4DB0-8539-D8B74A69F282.png

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

This is entirely false.

frankfurter,

I agree that the U.S.A. is corrupt to the gills.  Don't get me started about the crimes of the USA, because they are too numerous to go into. 

I'm talking about MASKS.

But on the MASK issue, you need to watch the 39 minute video.  You do not have the data on masks.

On top of that video, a recent September study by the CDC shows that masks had no effect on the transmission of Covid.  It didn't matter. 

• Like 1

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html

Considerations for Wearing Masks
Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19

CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household,

This is called source control.

This recommendation is based on what we know about the role respiratory droplets play in the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19, paired with emerging evidence from clinical and laboratory studies that shows masks reduce the spray of droplets when worn over the nose and mouth. 

...etc...

1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html

Considerations for Wearing Masks
Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19

CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household,

This is called source control.

This recommendation is based on what we know about the role respiratory droplets play in the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19, paired with emerging evidence from clinical and laboratory studies that shows masks reduce the spray of droplets when worn over the nose and mouth. 

...etc...

Dude, the masks are there for one thing, and one thing only. Virtue Signaling.

Look at how these people wear their masks grabbing them by the front and adjusting them constantly. No doctor would ever do that. So, start with improperly worn masks, coupled with over wearing the same masks so if they are infected, that mask is a virtual petri dish of fomites. But yeah, virtuous. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Dude, the masks are there for one thing, and one thing only. Virtue Signaling.

Look at how these people wear their masks grabbing them by the front and adjusting them constantly. No doctor would ever do that. So, start with improperly worn masks, coupled with over wearing the same masks so if they are infected, that mask is a virtual petri dish of fomites. But yeah, virtuous. 

Even then, the masks are only somewhat effective at protecting others from you, IF you are infected.

• Like 2

CDC recommends

I am sorry that you trust the CDC.

They have a horrific history as an agency which is captured by Big Pharma.  Even their own top scientists have blown the whistle on the corruption and cover-ups which have led to the misery of millions.  They have no conscience.  Using Blacks as experiments with STD's is just one of many.

But the other U.S. agencies are captured as well.  It is a revolving door of Big Industry /covert agendas in places like the FDA and EPA. 

There are countless stories.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Technically it is possible to get rid of COVID-19 in US in 1 month, I mean totally, like in China. And later monitor the population and close whole cities or regions where new cases are found, the same as in China.

But democracy does not allow this, and that is why we like democracy.

Even when US was engaged in WW1 and WW2 such drastic measures were never applied to American population.

Only hostile attack by foreign power on US mainland (which is totally impossible) would justifiy such measures.

Maybe it sounds crazy but in democratic country the shortening of life of 200 thousand people (the COVID-19 situation) out of 330 million does not justify imposing de facto dictatorship on 330 milion people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Marcin2 said:

Maybe it sounds crazy but in democratic country the shortening of life of 200 thousand people (the COVID-19 situation) out of 330 million does not justify imposing de facto dictatorship on 330 milion people.

To the contrary Marcin .... it is logical rational and smart

To demonstrate the utter lunacy of the lockdowns and draconian measures to combat what is statistically just a very bad flu (equivalent) we need look no further than the supposed super spreader event known as Sturgis. Between 360-450 thousand non- mask wearing attendees, who then proceeded to go back to their respective homes and… NOTHING!

One dead person who had a death sentence already and for whom Sturgis was a bucket list event. They took his obituary offline because too many people like me were linking to it, but he's yet another of those statistical malpractice cases of someone dying anyway (stage 4 cancer) who happened to also test positive for Covid, making him part of the 94% of the 210k deaths who died of something else while being counted as a Covid death. 

China is literally laughing all the way to the bank, as western democracies flounder and flail. If anyone believes China magically stopped at 80,000 Covid deaths, I have several bridges I can sell you. Just think of all that money you'll make charging tolls! Millions have died in China, which is totally worth it to the CCP. They now have what they wanted most, number one GDP and a distracted and compliant population. The West falling apart is icing on their cake. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

To demonstrate the utter lunacy of the lockdowns and draconian measures to combat what is statistically just a very bad flu (equivalent) we need look no further than the supposed super spreader event known as Sturgis. Between 360-450 thousand non- mask wearing attendees, who then proceeded to go back to their respective homes and… NOTHING!

China is literally laughing all the way to the bank, as western democracies flounder and flail. If anyone believes China magically stopped at 80,000 Covid deaths, I have several bridges I can sell you. Just think of all that money you'll make charging tolls! Millions have died in China, which is totally worth it to the CCP. They now have what they wanted most, number one GDP and a distracted and compliant population. The West falling apart is icing on their cake. 

You have a super spreader event in the bloody whitehouse.  

Yes, the US is falling apart. Go trump! 

• Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

whitehouse.  

White House. 

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Go trump! 

Mr. Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

You have a super spreader event in the bloody whitehouse.  

Yes, the US is falling apart. Go trump! 

Don't you ever tire of your "Penis Envy" bull crap?  You really need to get a life!

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 3

On 10/13/2020 at 11:42 AM, Tom Nolan said:

frankfurter,

I agree that the U.S.A. is corrupt to the gills.  Don't get me started about the crimes of the USA, because they are too numerous to go into. 

I'm talking about MASKS.

But on the MASK issue, you need to watch the 39 minute video.  You do not have the data on masks.

On top of that video, a recent September study by the CDC shows that masks had no effect on the transmission of Covid.  It didn't matter. 

well, you. and many others here, are against masks and lock down.  so, given the covid is very contagious and spread via exhale, what do YOU say is an effective means to stop the spread?  or are you saying covid is not contagious? 

well, you. and many others here, are against masks and lock down.  so, given the covid is very contagious and spread via exhale, what do YOU say is an effective means to stop the spread?  or are you saying covid is not contagious? 

Given that the true death rate is on the order of 0.02% (and it's only that high by legerdemain "accounting" by the CDC) I'm not horribly worried about it. Turns out once doctors stopped killing their patients by forced intubation and ventilators the majority got better naturally, the number one improvement being to let them be on their stomachs instead of their backs. Who knew? Add in rapid antiviral drugs and yes hcq plus zinc and antibacterial to hold off secondary infections and those deaths drop even further. In other words, a big nothing burger. But yeah, keep the false fear cranked up, just like the article I quoted on the first page of this OP.  I suggest you go back and Re read it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:
2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Given that the true death rate is on the order of 0.02% (and it's only that high by legerdemain "accounting" by the CDC) I'm not horribly worried about it. Turns out once doctors stopped killing their patients by forced intubation and ventilators the majority got better naturally, the number one improvement being to let them be on their stomachs instead of their backs. Who knew? Add in rapid antiviral drugs and yes hcq plus zinc and antibacterial to hold off secondary infections and those deaths drop even further. In other words, a big nothing burger. But yeah, keep the false fear cranked up, just like the article I quoted on the first page of this OP.  I suggest you go back and Re read it. 

Franky just doesn't see the inconveniences.  He doesn't have a real job, he lives in the basement, mommy leaves his food at the top of the stairs, he doesn't have contact with the outside world, he gets fed virus or no virus, and he doesn't need money, because, well, mommy and sometimes the government sends a check because he is such a model, compliant little citizen.

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, frankfurter said:

so, given the covid is very contagious and spread via exhale, what do YOU say is an effective means to stop the spread?  or are you saying covid is not contagious? 

"to stop the spread"

One can not entirely STOP a virus.

This is the heart of the problem, because it was an infiltrated propaganda message in order to make the public more compliant.

Remember, back in March for the U.S.?

No one really knew what we were dealing with.  The Bill Gates funded studies told us that millions of people in the United States alone were going to die and that hospitals were going to be overwhelmed.  The objective in the beginning was to slow the spread of the virus so that hospitals would not be overwhelmed.   ...to flatten the curve of the chart...to spread out the contagion over a longer period of time, rather than to hit a high peak at the onset.

This March original plan was not to "stop the contagion".  It was to slow it down. 

The same number of people will become infected either way... ..either all at once or over a period of time.

1024px-SlowTheSpread.png?itok=YacPHKdY

Look... there is nothing wrong with getting Covid.  It is not bad thing if you have a healthy immune system.  In fact, it can make a person's immune system stronger.

I want to get Covid.  And I am getting closer to age 70. 

Actually, I believe I and other coworkers had it back in January/end of December because of the dry cough we all had and flu like symptoms.  We kept working, despite being slightly sick.

No matter what governments do, a large portion of the population will be exposed to Covid.  This is how all diseases work and eventually fade into the back-drop by virtue of "herd immunity"...which is and always has been a very real thing with decades of science papers about it.

If a person is worried about them or anyone else getting sick, they need to go here...

Proven, Natural, Safe, Effective and Inexpensive Ways to Enhance Your Immune System

Stop COVID Cold

https://www.stopcovidcold.com/

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Well, Tucker gave a broadcast in the last couple of days about masks and information about wearing them, as quoted from data on the CDC website.  The CDC did not like his broadcast and wrote to him and Fox News.  This is priceless, and damn sad since they are in effect spouting BS to the masses.

Tucker Carlson responds to CDC after agency critiques commentary about mask-wearing

• Great Response! 2

On 9/20/2020 at 5:24 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

I suspect this came from the Magna Carta, as did so much else of our Constitution. My professor liked to say, "The British weren't using it so we did." Anyway, this is a staggering Sword of Damocles hanging over the head of the People of the Land. 

Whooaa Gerry dont blame us!!

Weve got enough crap going on in our own backyard!!

• Haha 2

On 9/25/2020 at 3:35 PM, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

The fact that some of the langauge that people use here is accepted is beyond me and really a major reason why I really do not post anymore. 

Well said and I concur wholeheartedly

1 minute ago, Rob Plant said:

Well said and I concur wholeheartedly

English?

• Upvote 1