Dan Warnick

According to the Polls, Donald Trump Will WIN in a Landslide Victory!

Well, they don't actually indicate that.  But what they DO indicate is that Joe Biden's standing, according to the polls, is higher than Barrack Obama was at this point in his campaign.  Seriously?  Better than Barrack Obama?  I don't think so.

• Upvote 2

Interesting that the MSM has neglected(?) to mention that Pennsylvania has lost over 45,000 democrat voters while gaining over 150k Republican voters. 

I've outlined the demoncrat plan, they're going to flood the mailboxes with phony ballots and find judges ala Washington State who will accept that there are clearly fraudulent ballots, but will then put the burden on the republicans to identify which anonymous ballots are frauds. Rather than, logically refusing to accept those ballots. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Interesting that the MSM has neglected(?) to mention that Pennsylvania has lost over 45,000 democrat voters while gaining over 150k Republican voters.

I'd just add that they are Registered voters, implying that they intend to vote.

• Like 1