Eyes Wide Open

A sneak peak into the US election

8 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The Trump folks are being painted as potential revolutionaries by the MSM. Obviously to divert from the Dem's own plans to create along with some Reps chaos if Trump is elected. If Trump lost, the noise would come later, not right then and there.

The silencing of NY Post has drawn attention to the Hunter Biden scandal and the Bannon threatened release of additional hard drive content against the Biden team and their supporters, supposedly including Bloomberg who dumped near $1 Bil into the Biden campaign.

Everyone is looking it up. The Biden campaign has to stop one way or another. It is unlikely to remain a viable campaign.

Yes i do believe you to be 100% correct, ive watched the video of the Kid in Wisconsin being chased and ended up being knocked down...he fired his rifle only after being planted on the pavement by a Antifa memember who was not only packing a pistol but running him down with it...Since that video surfaced its been crickets....(silence)

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Take close notice here....this battle has deep implications. Police depts across the country are being told to stand down for the norms. A complete restructuring of how they operate and there FUNDING.. That is a precursor that i do not like.

Perhaps a few things more...Two were Barr's statements that challenged some very constitutional basics....To that another that still dismays me....After the impeachment Schiffs investigation was put under the light he to played dangerously with constitution...He actually claimed Soverign Immunity to protect his shadowy investigation techniques...Its time to see i Jan van Eck might interject himself into that topic...Generally he avoids such threads, Yet for a US senator to hide under that claim is beyond the pale...

What is your native language? Asking for a friend

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

lmao i do get that half French half Norwegian....as i child i understood both and of course english...Oddly as i age all three seem to be merging upon me at this time...It has only been a yr or so since ive actually used print as a medium for communication,being retired i have no HR dept to clean it up so to speak...The stories i could tell about being a French/Norwegian..both pre war imports is needed here..lol

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

That's a racist question.  Native?  Language?  Racist!  Possible witch as well.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

That's a racist question.  Native?  Language?  Racist!  Possible witch as well.

Nothing insulting meant. English is a funny language and like the historic meaning of shibboleth it turns out the ear catches nuances that don't quite ring. I'm reading along and it's like some gears got grinded ;)

I respect multi lingual people, and I'm certain I've never fooled a native mandarin speaker, although on the phone they might think I'm an ABC (American born Chinese). Even there, there's no chance they thought I was a native speaker. @Eyes Wide Open has that flavor of, exotic, that or a faulty keyboard  😁

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Nothing insulting meant. English is a funny language and like the historic meaning of shibboleth it turns out the ear catches nuances that don't quite ring. I'm reading along and it's like some gears got grinded ;)

I respect multi lingual people, and I'm certain I've never fooled a native mandarin speaker, although on the phone they might think I'm an ABC (American born Chinese). Even there, there's no chance they thought I was a native speaker. @Eyes Wide Open has that flavor of, exotic, that or a faulty keyboard  😁

Jen da ma?  Ni suo hai ke yi!  Wo xiang. :) 

• Like 1

(edited)

On 10/18/2020 at 2:50 PM, 0R0 said:

The Trump folks are being painted as potential revolutionaries by the MSM. Obviously to divert from the Dem's own plans to create along with some Reps chaos if Trump is elected. If Trump lost, the noise would come later, not right then and there.

The silencing of NY Post has drawn attention to the Hunter Biden scandal and the Bannon threatened release of additional hard drive content against the Biden team and their supporters, supposedly including Bloomberg who dumped near $1 Bil into the Biden campaign.

Everyone is looking it up. The Biden campaign has to stop one way or another. It is unlikely to remain a viable campaign.

Your thoughts are turning into reality, there will be no avenue for Biden and his campaign to duck this issue no longer.

It is taking on a whole new reality, even hi tech is being drawn in. Slowly it is being drawn out across the press. It seems Schiff comments as to Russian interference has taken a hit..Ratcliffe illuminated Schiff was not been briefed on such matters...Just another day in the US....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/social-media-backlash-facebook-twitter-hunter-biden

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWlpa0pHRmtZQU1FZkhvWVJzSG1UZWtLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 2

The Last Dance

Deranged Donald VS Beijing Biden

Oddly enough how the world moves forward is taking place this evening...What a time to be alive.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1