Dan Warnick

The Leslie Stahl/60 Minutes Interview with President Trump

38 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I said exerts control, you said control. Translation error or Strawman? 

You Utterly lied about the NBA. Started here as you well know. You claim I've got "hysteria" while you spew lie after lie? Then have the audacity to call yourself an intellectual? Rich. 

That Adam Silver sounds like someone I'd like to work with.  Well thought out words and a genuine desire to bring all sides together, as much as that may be possible, while asking those sides to return the favor.  Good statement.

16 hours ago, frankfurter said:

The problem is not that rags like Tablet exist, but that you and millions of other dumbed-down drugged-up 'murcans believe the manure you read and hear.  That you are so ignorant and hateful is only proven by your writings; you cannot write anything without denigrating people constantly. Discourse is the trait of intellectuals, of which you have none. You must lead a very sad life.

Sadly it is far worse than that with many.  If they don't like the stuff they are reading they resort to more and more obscure "publications" until they find the manure that tastes just right.  Then they spam the hell out of that while claiming all other news is fake. 

Remember when the right-biased garbage that is Fox News was biased enough for them?  Now they don't even like Fox!  Now they resort to extremist websites full of homophobic, racist, sexists.    They want to express their hate openly and feel their freedom of speech is being oppressed because they feel shame when they say their views in general public.

12 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I said exerts control, you said control. Translation error or Strawman? 

You Utterly lied about the NBA. Started here as you well know. You claim I've got "hysteria" while you spew lie after lie? Then have the audacity to call yourself an intellectual? Rich. 

You should seek help to control your hysteria.  I know facts mean nothing to you, which means the truth means nothing to you. How sad. But anyways...  The NBA is an American incorporated body, controlled by its members. China is not a member, thus not a controlling influence. The NBA has wanted for decades to establish itself in China: which it has now succeeded. The revenues derived from China are about 10% of total NBA revenues: 10% is not large by anybody's standard. Yet, YOU contend, zero ownership and a very small revenue share, somehow exerts major control over the NBA.

The main liar on this site is you. The danger people like you represent is profound. Liars come under 2 categories; those who know they lie; and those who do not. Those who know they lie do so for a specific reason; and woe to the victims. Those who know not they lie are the victims of the first group, and the means is poor education, false media, deliberate propaganda by governments. The danger lies in the fact the second group BELIEVE the manure they read and hear, and thus cannot discern fact from fiction. The purpose of the first group lies is to control the second group, and cause the second group to engage in actions to suit the purposes of the first group; such as violence, riots, murders, wars.

38 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

You should seek help to control your hysteria.  I know facts mean nothing to you, which means the truth means nothing to you. How sad. But anyways...  The NBA is an American incorporated body, controlled by its members. China is not a member, thus not a controlling influence. The NBA has wanted for decades to establish itself in China: which it has now succeeded. The revenues derived from China are about 10% of total NBA revenues: 10% is not large by anybody's standard. Yet, YOU contend, zero ownership and a very small revenue share, somehow exerts major control over the NBA.

The main liar on this site is you. The danger people like you represent is profound. Liars come under 2 categories; those who know they lie; and those who do not. Those who know they lie do so for a specific reason; and woe to the victims. Those who know not they lie are the victims of the first group, and the means is poor education, false media, deliberate propaganda by governments. The danger lies in the fact the second group BELIEVE the manure they read and hear, and thus cannot discern fact from fiction. The purpose of the first group lies is to control the second group, and cause the second group to engage in actions to suit the purposes of the first group; such as violence, riots, murders, wars.

They teach you how to do this in the CCP? Make specious claims and lay it on thicker and thicker hoping some of it sticks? I posted one (of countless) articles that talked about the NBA it destroyed your lie about this happening in China (it didn't) and now you're hoping no one goes back a page and checks? Are you that stupid or do you just believe the people reading this are? I understand you're the one lying, I prove you lie and yet you continue to lie. Just like a good wumaodang. Quit pretending you're not. I think you're smart, I think you've achieved a high rank in your system, perhaps Captain. I don't think you are inclined to speak the truth, that's not your job. 

True, the NBA only gets 10% of its current revenue from China, but the ability of the NBA to grow in this country is extremely limited. They've already achieved maximum penetration here. China is a vast untapped market opportunity for them. China shut them down just to show they could. China pulled the strings and the NBA was yanked around like the puppets they are. I'm right, you're lying, that's that. 

But you said more, you brought up your methods to incite violence and pretended that was me. Your training shows otherwise. I'll stand up to you and your kind while I have breath. Even when you think you win, you'll lose. All the best psyops in the world can't overcome basic human nature. You'll continue to influence the stupid and uninformed, the fearful and lazy, all the lower echelon of society. But your biggest enemy is right there in the room with you. It's only a matter of time until your methods get turned against you by your own ambitious compatriots. By then it will be too late for you, regardless of how much mischief you've sown. I even know how they'll do it. Posts, seemingly from you that don't align with the party line or beyond. They'll be planted of course, but your protestations of innocence will fall on deaf ears. You'll think about me then, but I'll have forgotten about you. Enjoy the prison

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:
1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

They teach you how to do this in the CCP? Make specious claims and lay it on thicker and thicker hoping some of it sticks? I posted one (of countless) articles that talked about the NBA it destroyed your lie about this happening in China (it didn't) and now you're hoping no one goes back a page and checks? Are you that stupid or do you just believe the people reading this are? I understand you're the one lying, I prove you lie and yet you continue to lie. Just like a good wumaodang. Quit pretending you're not. I think you're smart, I think you've achieved a high rank in your system, perhaps Captain. I don't think you are inclined to speak the truth, that's not your job. 

True, the NBA only gets 10% of its current revenue from China, but the ability of the NBA to grow in this country is extremely limited. They've already achieved maximum penetration here. China is a vast untapped market opportunity for them. China shut them down just to show they could. China pulled the strings and the NBA was yanked around like the puppets they are. I'm right, you're lying, that's that. 

But you said more, you brought up your methods to incite violence and pretended that was me. Your training shows otherwise. I'll stand up to you and your kind while I have breath. Even when you think you win, you'll lose. All the best psyops in the world can't overcome basic human nature. You'll continue to influence the stupid and uninformed, the fearful and lazy, all the lower echelon of society. But your biggest enemy is right there in the room with you. It's only a matter of time until your methods get turned against you by your own ambitious compatriots. By then it will be too late for you, regardless of how much mischief you've sown. I even know how they'll do it. Posts, seemingly from you that don't align with the party line or beyond. They'll be planted of course, but your protestations of innocence will fall on deaf ears. You'll think about me then, but I'll have forgotten about you. Enjoy the prison

Are you guys still married?  LOL!

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

bro, you need help, truly.  China shut down the NBA?  bro, you need to control your hysteria.

as for the rest of your post, are you sane?

On 10/24/2020 at 10:28 PM, Enthalpic said:

Silly, the media is part of the CCP in Ward's alternate reality. 

Actually China has infiltrated our media and has a growing influence in it. It has changed the emphasis in many of our movies to international themes which cast China in a positive light. They purchased AMC theatres, the largest chain we have, it is now going broke due to the CCP virus. Interestingly the Mulan actress and Disney star was apparently assigned to entrap Hunter Biden on film. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Actually China has infiltrated our media and has a growing influence in it. It has changed the emphasis in many of our movies to international themes which cast China in a positive light. They purchased AMC theatres, the largest chain we have, it is now going broke due to the CCP virus. Interestingly the Mulan actress and Disney star was apparently assigned to entrap Hunter Biden on film. 

Ford formed a joint venture with Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. of China.  Does this mean AMERICA infiltrated China, or does it mean an American company infiltrated China?  When Chinese companies or individuals buy into US companies, does this mean China has infiltrated the USA?   Why Chinese buying US companies is bad, when Americans buying China companies is good? Why do you use the word, infiltrated, when the fact is invested?  Your racism, prejudice, and bigotry are showing again.

Edited by frankfurter

11 hours ago, frankfurter said:

bro, you need help, truly.  China shut down the NBA?  bro, you need to control your hysteria.

as for the rest of your post, are you sane?

China shut down the NBA in China. I get that your reading comprehension is limited by vocabulary and idiom. But you've been playing this game long enuf bro that no one is falling for the shtick that you didn't understand. You did, it's just another way of lying. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Ford formed a joint venture with Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. of China.  Does this mean AMERICA infiltrated China, or does it mean an American company infiltrated China?  When Chinese companies or individuals buy into US companies, does this mean China has infiltrated the USA?   Why Chinese buying US companies is bad, when Americans buying China companies is good? Why do you use the word, infiltrated, when the fact is invested?  Your racism, prejudice, and bigotry are showing again.

More goalpost moving from you. Turning China exerting influence on the few corporations running the MSM into buying US companies? China doesn't need to buy these companies to control them. Who knows what means they are using? The carrot (holding out vast new markets) or the stick (threats, blackmail, the usual). Your racism, prejudice and bigotry catchphrase is getting a bit stale, maybe ask the Politburo for some new material? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

China shut down the NBA in China. I get that your reading comprehension is limited by vocabulary and idiom. But you've been playing this game long enuf bro that no one is falling for the shtick that you didn't understand. You did, it's just another way of lying. 

correct, in China. But the poster stated THE NBA, which means IN AMERICA, as the NBA is HQ'd there. IF ignorant people could write anything grammatically correct, we could perhaps have a discourse.

7 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

More goalpost moving from you. Turning China exerting influence on the few corporations running the MSM into buying US companies? China doesn't need to buy these companies to control them. Who knows what means they are using? The carrot (holding out vast new markets) or the stick (threats, blackmail, the usual). Your racism, prejudice and bigotry catchphrase is getting a bit stale, maybe ask the Politburo for some new material? 

I see. So China bad no matter what the action. USA good no matter what the action. USA companies buying into China is good. China companies buying into USA is bad. This is your idea of balanced trade?

(edited)

On 10/25/2020 at 10:38 PM, frankfurter said:

Controls the NBA?  The incident you refer occurred in China, and thus the govt used its sovereign rights to reprimand the parties, with no arrests:

No. It. Didn't.

As I proved. You spew lies with abandon, but expect everyone else here to adhere to a standard you yourself could never achieve. 

Enjoy this video Frankie

Edited by Ward Smith
Added video link

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

No. It. Didn't.

As I proved. You spew lies with abandon, but expect everyone else here to adhere to a standard you yourself could never achieve. 

Enjoy this video Frankie

ya know, I gotta thank you for the link. If this is the type of manure you consume, little wonder for your views and mentality. If anything, your vid indicates the corruption of the Bidens. But returning to the topic of argument, to say China controls the NBA is rather hysterical. China may use its powers to control the NBA in China, but such do not extend to the USA.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

ya know, I gotta thank you for the link. If this is the type of manure you consume, little wonder for your views and mentality. If anything, your vid indicates the corruption of the Bidens. But returning to the topic of argument, to say China controls the NBA is rather hysterical. China may use its powers to control the NBA in China, but such do not extend to the USA.

Hmm....

11 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

So, miracle of all miracles:  Franky agrees with Ward!  You guys are awesome!

• Haha 1