The presidential candidate debate tonight had one very clear outcome. Biden pretended he never said he'd ban fracking. We'll soon have multiple links to videos and articles of him clearly lying. 

He also attacked refining and clearly indicated he's going to cancel tax deductions for the fossil fuel industry. How many Oil Price readers knowing that, still want to vote for Biden? 

• Great Response! 8

(edited)

This election will all come down to Pennsylvania. 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dems offer nothing but forced agendas, regulations stuffed back up the yin-yang, taxes taxes taxes, and forced sub-par medical at high prices.  It's all doom and gloom if you don't do it our way, but "our" way will be painful to achieve and maintain.  Back to bed with China (no choice because they have opposed everything Trump has done and Joe needs to meet payroll), the (de-)greening of the planet (de-greening because it will do nothing that's needed but will suck every green dollar out of everyone's pockets), and give our foes such as Iran the ability to become lethal.  No thanks.

Republicans, for all their warts, offer a strong economy, a strong oil industry, continuing to find and cut regulations that cost more and hamper growth, continued lower taxes, and health care initiatives that (hopefully) bring competition, better care, and lower prices.  All parties will fight China because Trump brought the issue to the table in the first place and now everyone talks like we're not doing enough.  Iran and others stand no chance of becoming more lethal.

If our allies are wise, they will join up in earnest, or not at their own peril, which I believe has become clear to them by now.  They're just waiting to see who wins this mismatch of an election.  Polls be damned.

Go Trump!

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 2

The Aussies have Weighed in already. It's a shame I have to go to Australia for better journalism than the US MSM can produce. 

• Upvote 4

(edited)

10 hours ago, BLA said:

Then should it be in the bag (for trump)? Biden said transfer away from fracking 2030 (that's within gas well lifespans) and closed oil industry 2050...or that's what I got from it.

Edited by Rob Kramer
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Shrev94412 said:

Biden is a total idiot

You could use a better word such as politician, flip flopper, weathervane, whatever. A lot of people have kept him in office by voting for him, even though he has changed his position on every issue depending on his audience. That doesn't work so well when running for President nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BLA said:

There is a possibility that he could lose Pennsylvania and sweep Minnesota, Michigan, and Wisconsin. I don't trust Philly. but think he will take Pennsylvania.

This is where LNG was under the Obama administration. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brighammccown/2015/11/27/strengthen-global-energy-security-with-lng-trade-initiatives/#70a0343166c9

3 hours ago, HermitMunster said:

Go back even further in the Obama administration and you'll find out those LNG plants were built to import LNG, not export it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

17 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

We'll soon have multiple links to videos and articles of him clearly lying.

Still won't be nearly as many videos as trump being caught lying. 

Obey your master - lying is okay - even beneficial!

Did you mislead the public?

Denies knowing the "ashamed children" right after discussing them in the debate.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Rolling Eye 1

18 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The presidential candidate debate tonight had one very clear outcome. Biden pretended he never said he'd ban fracking. We'll soon have multiple links to videos and articles of him clearly lying. 

He also attacked refining and clearly indicated he's going to cancel tax deductions for the fossil fuel industry. How many Oil Price readers knowing that, still want to vote for Biden? 

I'll play. I just cast my vote today. For Biden. I would vote for you, Ward, over trump. He's a total fraud, a traitor and dangerous to the USA, the world, and all that is righteous. I don't vote for my pocketbook. As for banning fracking, it's certainly possible but I just don't see that happening. As for us witnessing the slow demise of the oil industry, I think it's on. Which I wish were not so because this is how I make my living. But I do have a conscience. Me and plenty of Republicans have that going for us. Here's to 'dump trump.'

• Great Response! 1

5 hours ago, BillKidd said:

I'll play. I just cast my vote today. For Biden. I would vote for you, Ward, over trump. He's a total fraud, a traitor and dangerous to the USA, the world, and all that is righteous. I don't vote for my pocketbook. As for banning fracking, it's certainly possible but I just don't see that happening. As for us witnessing the slow demise of the oil industry, I think it's on. Which I wish were not so because this is how I make my living. But I do have a conscience. Me and plenty of Republicans have that going for us. Here's to 'dump trump.'

Interesting. I just heard that 41% of Americans would back military action against China if they invaded Taiwan. I am guessing that the other 59% of Americans have never even heard of the place. An American "strongman" is precisely what Australia and all your other allies in this region are hoping for. Like most Americans, we would all like to see Trump make the Chinese Communist Party pay for the damage they have inflicted upon the rest of the planet. It is not a simple case of revenge, but a matter of Western survival now. Biden plans to raise taxes by $5 trillion over the next decade, and raise spending by $11 trillion. That will cripple the USA, and the CCP will have won their war against you. Australia and Japan have the capacity to go nuclear within 6 months in an emergency, and that is what we will most likely do if Biden wins. He is just as dangerous to the world as the CCP, and it will be a case of Biden/Xi versus the rest of the planet. There is a good reason that Australia is buying French-designed subs and developing our own aero-space industry. A communist America is an even bigger threat to us than a communist China. If Biden cozies up to Xi, the USA will lose all her allies for good. You will have proved yourselves useless at the most critical point in history since WW2. If you want to lose your empire, that is your problem. Just don't say you weren't warned.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The Aussies have Weighed in already. It's a shame I have to go to Australia for better journalism than the US MSM can produce. 

Isn't it the truth! (rhetorical)  I don't know too much about their internal domestic struggles but that Sky News Network over there talks with great common sense and objectivity about the myriad situations ongoing in the United States.

They present against idiocy and attribute obvious incompetence, ala the old Jon Stewart Daily Show, to whichever idiot is responsible at the moment.  I've always admired the Aussies for their intelligent common sense approach to most things; I hope they don't lose that quality amid all the misinformation, misdirection and panic politics of today.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Rob Kramer said:

Then should it be in the bag (for trump)? Biden said transfer away from fracking 2030 (that's within gas well lifespans) and closed oil industry 2050...or that's what I got from it.

And they call Trump the liar!  Hypocrisy of the highest order.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3