(edited)

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BLA said:

" What kind of country we gonna be with 4 more years of George. . . . of  eh , um , if eh. .   .   .   .   "

Really,. this is scary .

He didn't confuse him with "W", he confused him with George H.W. Bush (Bush 1), a man from his own class.  His disease has progressed to the point that old memories are there, somewhat, but more recent memories are failing him.  If anyone has dealt with a mentally deteriorating family member, they will have seen this, heartbreakingly, in action.

• Like 1

An political analyst commented in one of the news clips that Biden might have made a mistake by keep attacking Trump on Covid19 issue and made a statement that "someone who has caused so many lives in the crisis should not remain a president." Trump who has just been discharged from being tested positive of the virus might have won a few scout and brownie points without realizing it.......... xD

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

The above is all true . . . and so very obvious that I scratch my head every time I see one of these and wonder just what kind of non-thinker is voting for Mr. Biden. What they are doing to him--trotting him out infrequently to let him embarrass himself, this time with his little wife obviously saying "Trump" to remind him of who he's running against--is nothing short of elder-abuse. 

Anyone who actually believes that Mr. Biden could be making executive decisions in four years at age 82 has to be as delusional as he is. This is a place-holder for K. Harris. This will be a Harris Administration if he wins. No reason to even discuss what Mr. Biden will or won't do to fracking in this country--President Harris has already said that she'd "stop all oil and gas production on day one."

• Great Response! 4
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

59 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

The above is all true . . . and so very obvious that I scratch my head every time I see one of these and wonder just what kind of non-thinker is voting for Mr. Biden. What they are doing to him--trotting him out infrequently to let him embarrass himself, this time with his little wife obviously saying "Trump" to remind him of who he's running against--is nothing short of elder-abuse. 

Anyone who actually believes that Mr. Biden could be making executive decisions in four years at age 82 has to be as delusional as he is. This is a place-holder for K. Harris. This will be a Harris Administration if he wins. No reason to even discuss what Mr. Biden will or won't do to fracking in this country--President Harris has already said that she'd "stop all oil and gas production on day one."

Mr Maddox i believe you to be spot on in your commentary, personally speaking i pay little if any attention to Biden. What is happening almost defies my imagination, the arrogance the actions being demonstrated have no boundaries.

What lies ahead for the US and the world may schock us all, while corporate America may control Biden...they will not control Harris and the progressive left. They are on a roll and with a presidental victory emboldening them? War would become a distinct possibility.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 3