Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Qneo

Introduction and thoughts on CL

Hello Oil Traders,

Quick intro: Started on Wall St for in 1993, but finally got blown out in 2016. Worked in FinTech for a year and hated everything about it. Been trading commodities part time since 2010 and full time since 2016. Started focusing exclusively on WTI CL and Brent BZ since 2015. Was very active on #OOTT Twitter, but was banned when I started posting weekly SarsCov2 data (from the CDC) and interpreting those numbers for implications on oil price. Censorship really sucks. Hoping to build a new community here. Here are my thoughts from morning high, which was anticipated.    

AM POST: #CL_F #HO_F #RB_F trading higher on war mongering cabinet of Biden, #KSA extension of cut (probability close to zero with this rally) and demand recovery. #Selloff probabilities 100% for post Thanksgiving Weekend bloodletting. #ElectionFraud proof dissemination outside of the #MSM will contribute to #riskoff sentiment in #equites and #energy given weak qualitative rally. 1 month high/low Fibonacci levels also favor technical probabilities of selloff: $43.56 78.6%; $41.44 61.8%; $39.95 50%; $38.46 38.2%; $36.62 23.6%; $33.65 0%. Breach of 50% Fibonacci level would accelerate downside to backfill 11/9 gap up $38 level. #OOTT #OilRigs had +10 jump, which is highest since #SARSCov2 hit. Short term target is ~$41.5, intermediate term ~$38.5 and long term ~$34.5. Here is my chart without proprietary scripts: http://tos.mx/91Xi0Uh

Best, 

Quintin 

All you need to know about intrinsic valuation: $ down -0.24% and #WTI down -0.75% is very bearish, Question is only if it holds $45h or collapses below overnight low of $44.55.