Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ff

Italians discover Covid19 prior to Wuhan

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3113444/coronavirus-italian-scientists-find-perfect-match-wuhan-strain

Coronavirus: Italian scientists find perfect match of Wuhan strain in sample taken from boy.  Discovery made after researchers in Milan review blood tests taken in late 2019 from group of children initially thought to have contracted measles.  Findings ‘advance the beginning of the outbreak to late autumn 2019’, lead scientist says.

Of course, this means nothing to the asshole murcans in this forum. Notice, in the article, the response from the American 'expert". So utterly typical: cannot comment on anything without denigrating the work of other scientists who are, at the least, on par with Americans.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

From what I read, the coronavirus was detected in Spain in water samples from the spring of 2019. It was loud case at one time in April/May .

In general, France was also mentioned, where the first cases of the coronavirus were supposed to be in the fall of 2019.

In general, I am more interested in the medical press than in the mutual accusations of the US and China in the propaganda war.

But yes, frankfurter, you are right that already even six months ago, there were some reports of previous multiple coronavirus cases in Europe in 2019/ beginning of 2020.

Anyway, what's really  to talk about - do you really you think that HIV first appeared in the US in the early 1980s among gays?

Well, then I really recommend the great HIV history article on the English Wikipedia.

I really highly recommend this article to all those attacking Chinese how they ruined the world in 2-3 months.

Please read it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_HIV/AIDS

Coronavirus is a bit different from the HIV virus, but even an experienced doctor can mistake coronavirus for ordinary flu or pneumonia. This probably happened in France in the fall of 2019, so this is not free speculation.

Edited by Tomasz

14 hours ago, frankfurter said:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3113444/coronavirus-italian-scientists-find-perfect-match-wuhan-strain

Coronavirus: Italian scientists find perfect match of Wuhan strain in sample taken from boy.  Discovery made after researchers in Milan review blood tests taken in late 2019 from group of children initially thought to have contracted measles.  Findings ‘advance the beginning of the outbreak to late autumn 2019’, lead scientist says.

Of course, this means nothing to the asshole murcans in this forum. Notice, in the article, the response from the American 'expert". So utterly typical: cannot comment on anything without denigrating the work of other scientists who are, at the least, on par with Americans.

There were also other studies which discovered the SARS-CoV-2 virus in 2019, especially from looking at sewage and old blood samples.

Personally, I think I got it, along with all my co-workers around Dec/January.  We kept working.  No one took off work.  But the symptoms were similar to what people experience when they first get it.

Of course, this all makes sense when you look at October 18, 2019 and Event 201 (Bill Gates and Klause Schwab and friends).

The real problem is we'll never have a real honest investigation of this virus with all the shenanigans that happened. We all loose when politics overtakes staying alive and healthy. 

• Like 1