Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

8 hours ago, 0R0 said:

bcb736_02d26f4938eb419898a4e692567cca77~mv2.webp

I wonder how that comes through.  I would assume that the MSM will block coverage and refer to it as unsubstantiated claims. 

Where can I see this video?

27 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Where can I see this video?

You living under a rock? 

10 minutes ago, Boat said:

You living under a rock? 

I'm not.  You got a link?

There isnt one - it didnt happen.  

(edited)

I'm just going to make this easy about election fraud. 

I've posted HUNDREDS of links and all of you have seen hundreds of them disappear. You keep asking for "proof" and every time it is shown to you, someone gets a "complaint" and it gets memory holed. @Dan Warnick started a thread that ran into over 100 pages, someone "complained" so that got shut down. 4th That's why I started this one. YouTube took thousands of videos showing evidence off line, eg. showing A1 Shredding pulling up to the Georgia counting center and pulling out with unknown numbers of ballots, shredded. The video gave them a black eye, so they came out with a statement, and demanded that the proof videos be destroyed. Google happily complied. 

So screw your proof, I've only got one question. If you can't answer this one question, you fully admit this election had massive fraud. Simple question

Why did 6 states simultaneously stop counting ballots on election night?

If you can't answer, you have nothing to say about election fraud! 

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

46 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I've posted HUNDREDS of links and all of you have seen hundreds of them disappear. You keep asking for "proof" and every time it is shown to you, someone gets a "complaint" and it gets memory holed. @Dan Warnick started a thread that ran into over 100 pages, someone "complained" so that got shut down. 4th That's why I started this one. YouTube took thousands of videos showing evidence off line, eg. showing A1 Shredding pulling up to the Georgia counting center and pulling out with unknown numbers of ballots, shredded. The video gave them a black eye, so they came out with a statement, and demanded that the proof videos be destroyed. Google happily complied. 

So screw your proof, I've only got one question. If you can't answer this one question, you fully admit this election had massive fraud. Simple question

Syndney Powell is being sued by Dominion for 1.3 billion for defamation. Trump, Lou Dobbs, Hannity are among others Dominion is considering. We’ll see some proof one way or the other when big money is involved.

Edited by Boat
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

I would like to see more of these types of lawsuits where claims of fake news by political leaders goes to court. Large fines and paying court costs might clean up the rhetoric a bit. 
Give us a tv judge Judy with a staff of fact checkers.

Edited by Boat
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, Boat said:

Syndney Powell is being sued by Dominion for 1.3 billion for defamation. Trump, Lou Dobbs, Hannity are among others Dominion is considering. We’ll see some proof one way or the other when big money is involved.

Your answer has precisely nothing to do with my question. Ignore the algorithm just explain why six states simultaneously stopped counting!

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Your answer has precisely nothing to do with my question. Ignore the algorithm just explain why six states simultaneously stopped counting!

Prove they simultaneously quit counting!  No one believes you.  And even if they did what does it mean?  

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I read the thread, you do a lot of complaining to moderators yourself.

Were the states in the same time zone?   Was it just time to go home?

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Boat said:

These will be some of the most consequential rulings in American history.

This is another one to watch.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/23/948828692/the-toll-of-conspiracy-theories-a-voting-security-expert-lives-in-hiding

Edited by Strangelovesurfing
  • Like 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

These will be some of the most consequential rulings in American history.

This is another one to watch.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/23/948828692/the-toll-of-conspiracy-theories-a-voting-security-expert-lives-in-hiding

Trump will be on trial, red and blue politics will be on trial, the Judicial system and rule of law will be on trial, our voting system will be on trial. Everyone will be affected. 
Both sides will have teams of lawyers and plenty of time to build and make their case. Every single suspected vote will have to be declared as abuse, conspiracy or something else. We’ll have tallies of how votes were treated and why. 
We know different states have different laws. Will the result be a 100% Fed guided voting process? If the results are conclusive will we give Trump the whitehouse or kick conspiracy from mainstream news. 
There will be questions like, why did you lie. It’s gonna get mean. This will not be a come together moment. Should be fun to see Democracy sort through its trash. 
Both sides are basically accused of manipulating an election. Bla Bla BS ain’t gonna work in court. You better bring proof and a lot of it. 

Edited by Boat
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 minute ago, Boat said:

Trump will be on trial, red and blue politics will be on trial, the Judicial system and rule of law will be on trial, our voting system will be on trial. Everyone will be affected. 
Both sides will have teams of lawyers and plenty of time to build and make their case. Every single suspected vote will have to be declared as abuse, conspiracy or something else. We’ll have tallies of how votes were treated and why. 
We know different states have different laws. Will the result be a 100% Fed guided voting process? If the results are conclusive will we give Trump the whitehouse or kick conspiracy from mainstream news. 
There will be questions like, why did you lie. It’s gonna get mean. This will not be a come together moment. Should be fun to see Democracy sort through its trash. 
Bla Bla Bla ain’t gonna work in court. You better bring proof and a lot of it. 

This trash talk is deranged just like Pelosi's panicked attempts to get rid of Trump before she can be arrested for Treason.

Santilli published screenshots of email files from Nancy's laptop on his videos yesterday and is calling on Pelosi and her friends to see what material they have, it includes bucketloads of evidence of her Treason and corruption. Her days on the Hill are numbered. 

Insurrection act has been signed on Jan 6 or early Jan 7 and has come to effect last night. 

We are no longer talking court, at least not alone. Most of the people involved in the election fraud will be facing military tribunals on Treason cases. They will cut deals that will provide confessions and detailed descriptions of what and how all of it was done. That will replace the witness testimony and mathematical analysis as proof of the fraud and its scale. Much easier cases to win. 

BTW there is a warrant on Italy's PM, anyone know if they arrested him yet?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 0R0 said:

This trash talk is deranged just like Pelosi's panicked attempts to get rid of Trump before she can be arrested for Treason.

Santilli published screenshots of email files from Nancy's laptop on his videos yesterday and is calling on Pelosi and her friends to see what material they have, it includes bucketloads of evidence of her Treason and corruption. Her days on the Hill are numbered. 

Insurrection act has been signed on Jan 6 or early Jan 7 and has come to effect last night. 

We are no longer talking court, at least not alone. Most of the people involved in the election fraud will be facing military tribunals on Treason cases. They will cut deals that will provide confessions and detailed descriptions of what and how all of it was done. That will replace the witness testimony and mathematical analysis as proof of the fraud and its scale. Much easier cases to win. 

At least we know where you get your conspiracy from. You boys are wacko. But go build you a Facebook and Twitter to spout your stuff. Good for you. Quit being lazy. It’s not like you don’t have your billionaires. Build you a Trump chicken franchise so you can eat in solidarity. It will be fantastic, the best chicken in the world. Trump will even know someone who will say that and quote him. 
My mom grew up in Alabama so on a visit as a kid we saw maybe 100 black kids and teens walking down the edge of a highway. There was one all white public swimming pool in town. So I get it, your disenfranchised and feel unrepresented like those kids. You wanna swim all white again. But to much moonshine took your new pool money away. And it’s those darn Dems and the governments fault for letting those kids swim.

• Rolling Eye 1

26 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

https://rumble.com/vbanpv-trump-military-agreement.html

That is interesting on the Q anon angle.from Nov 20

That is an excellent video.  One can hope that his predictions, and those of several other actors/groups, can be instigated before the President leaves office.  But like I said in another comment, unless we see probably dozens of very high level/elite actors taken away in handcuffs, and very clear evidence to justify it, I don't know how this can come to pass.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, though!  :) 

21 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

If Nancy unexpectedly develops a "medical condition" that prevents her from doing her duties, we might know the game is really up.  Sort of mafia style:  "Your honor, my client is an old woman who doesn't have long to live.........".

To be clear, I am NOT saying someone should do this, I am saying she would do it and put up a front of lawyers to try to prevent her from being put in prison.  Younger bad boys and girls would be left to fend for themselves.  IMHO.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

That is an excellent video.  One can hope that his predictions, and those of several other actors/groups, can be instigated before the President leaves office.  But like I said in another comment, unless we see probably dozens of very high level/elite actors taken away in handcuffs, and very clear evidence to justify it, I don't know how this can come to pass.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, though!  :) 

The current attempts by Apple to disable the emergency broadcasting system on its phones and devices is an illegal act that comes under the military. They will not see injunctions from the FCC bringing a case from Federal court alone, there will also be a direct takeover of the company's control away from its executive officers and board by the military to fix their transgression. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The current attempts by Apple to disable the emergency broadcasting system on its phones and devices is an illegal act that comes under the military. They will not see injunctions from the FCC bringing a case from Federal court alone, there will also be a direct takeover of the company's control away from its executive officers and board by the military to fix their transgression. 

This perspective is exactly how I feel about Apple:  (Warning:  NSFW)

(edited)

7 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Again no one believes you.  Where is the proof that they stopped simultaneously.    Your dont want to produce "proof" because you dont have any.  You are relying on what you heard thru videos and other media from biased far right sites.  Why do we want to postulate on something that there is a 99% chance of not happening.    

And if they did stop simultaneously that is proof of something nefarious?  Sorry...it is not.  It makes sense I might need to explain this to a child but I should not have to explain this to an adult.  I assume you are one? 

Did any one ask them why they stopped simultaneously?  Can you provide their responses?  If they stopped simultaneously that proves nothing.  It is interesting but it is certainly not proof.  How would I know why that happened.  You would have to ask the people involved.  If this is your "proof" that shows your bias and that is why I call you Bias Smith.  

How much money have you been conned out of, I mean, donated to Orange Clown.  Just interested.  He could use more.  Please send as much as you can to Orange Clown.  Clown needs help now!  Rush your payment today!!  Thanks for helping to save the USA!!   

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

6 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Again no one believes you.  Where is the proof that they stopped simultaneously.    Your dont want to produce "proof" because you dont have any.  You are relying on what you heard thru videos and other media from biased far right sites.  Why do we want to postulate on something that there is a 99% chance of not happening.    

And if they did stop simultaneously that is proof of something nefarious?  Sorry...it is not.  It makes sense I might need to explain this to a child but I should not have to explain this to an adult.  I assume you are one? 

Did any one ask them why they stopped simultaneously?  Can you provide their responses?  If they stopped simultaneously that proves nothing.  It is interesting but it is certainly not proof.  How would I know why that happened.  You would have to ask the people involved.  If this is your "proof" that shows your bias and that is why I call you Bias Smith.  

How much money have you been conned out of, I mean, donated to Orange Clown.  Just interested.  He could use more.  Please send as much as you can to Orange Clown.  Clown needs help now!  Rush your payment today!!  Thanks for helping to save the USA!!   

No, that's not true.  YOU don't believe him.  Further, he is quoting sources; something you apparently do not know how to do, or it could very well be that you don't have much to back up your largely personal opinion claims.

• Great Response! 1

1 minute ago, 6ACFC0 said:

And if they did stop simultaneously that is proof of something nefarious?  Sorry...it is not.  It makes sense I might need to explain this to a child but to an adult. 

You know it is true yet you claim there is no evidence. The election officials making the move were not perfectly coordinated, it was a wave of closure announcements over a few hours late Nov3 early Nov 4..There was never a reason provided for the closure of the count anywhere that held any water. Shift workers were already booked, nobody was overwhelmed. Surely you don't expect the election boards and secretaries of state to admit in public that they were waiting for new data to be returned from Italy's Leonardo corp IT department so they can determine how many ballots they need to bring in.

Your argument does not hold water.

I should add that D'Elia is claiming that he modified the counts of 11 states. I found data analysis for this on IL and VA, but not others. 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

You know it is true yet you claim there is no evidence. The election officials making the move were not perfectly coordinated, it was a wave of closure announcements over a few hours late Nov3 early Nov 4..There was never a reason provided for the closure of the count anywhere that held any water. Shift workers were already booked, nobody was overwhelmed. Surely you don't expect the election boards and secretaries of state to admit in public that they were waiting for new data to be returned from Italy's Leonardo corp IT department so they can determine how many ballots they need to bring in.

Your argument does not hold water.

I should add that D'Elia is claiming that he modified the counts of 11 states. I found data analysis for this on IL and VA, but not others. 

Im just going to respond with this: Show us the proof.  Without it you have nothing.  Some people just are not going to believe your conspiracy theories like you.    

• Rolling Eye 1

24 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Im just going to respond with this: Show us the proof.  Without it you have nothing.  Some people just are not going to believe your conspiracy theories like you.    

The latest roundup of vote counting irregularities, as of January 1st.  If you truly care about the issue, listen all the way through and come to your own conclusions.  Note that this video has not been deleted from YouTube nor is there any type of YouTube warning against it.  If the New World Censors don't find problems with this report, shouldn't we respect it?

• Upvote 1

(edited)

56 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

The latest roundup of vote counting irregularities, as of January 1st.  If you truly care about the issue, listen all the way through and come to your own conclusions.  Note that this video has not been deleted from YouTube nor is there any type of YouTube warning against it.  If the New World Censors don't find problems with this report, shouldn't we respect it?

I watched about half of this video and then quit.  There is not a single shred of evidence in the portion I viewed.  There were plenty of allegations and suggestions how the election COUD HAVE been abused.  But is was totally conjecture.  Half the points made are things that happen in every election - like dead people voting.  I quit watching shortly after the presenter made this statement...

"courts conspired with election officials to allow mass mail in voting" 

That is a serious allegation.  Sounds good if you believe it.  Of course, the presenter did not offer a single shred of evidence showing where or how the conspiracy happened.  If he had proof he would have named the conspirators and provided other proof of the conspiracy such as documents, videos, meetings, affidavits and etc.  Where is it?  It wasnt in the video.  

As Orange Clown has figured out, it is just easier to throw out allegations because it is so easy.  Providing proof - well that is hard.  So why go to the trouble??  The Clown Cult will believe regardless if it is true or not.     

I guess the right just does not understand what proof is.  No wonder the courts have rejected 60 lawsuits brought by republicans.  

The author lays out many different ways that cheating could have happened.  I actually agree with him on many of his points.  The system could have been abused.  But that doesn't mean election fraud occurred and it certainly does not show any mass conspiracy.  And the implication made is that only democrats conspired and cheated.  And yes, as we saw at the capital republicans are perfect angels and would never stoop so low. 

Those in the Orange Clown cult just blindly believe without any evidence because they want to.  I guess the right does not understand what evidence really is.  Proving the allegations would be hard.  And it takes time. 

Sorry...im afraid Im going to have to act like a judge and tell you this is not proof.

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Rolling Eye 2