Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

I see my posts were deleted again. What a lovely world. It's more obvious now where the thumb is on the scale but I already called it out. I get asked for proof, I link to proof, that link gets deleted. 1984 is now the number one book on amazon, the irony of that platform getting enriched from Normies trying to learn what people like me have been telling them for Years is, amusing. Now if only they learn to read. 

@Selva, you think you're fooling anyone? You think you deleted the posts fast enough for the Ministry of Truth? I'd hate for you to miss your gin ration this week for wrongthink. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I see my posts were deleted again. What a lovely world. It's more obvious now where the thumb is on the scale but I already called it out. I get asked for proof, I link to proof, that link gets deleted. 1984 is now the number one book on amazon, the irony of that platform getting enriched from Normies trying to learn what people like me have been telling them for Years is, amusing. Now if only they learn to read. 

@Selva, you think you're fooling anyone? You think you deleted the posts fast enough for the Ministry of Truth? I'd hate for you to miss your gin ration this week for wrongthink. 

Ward, 

your posts have been deleted from the same reason as all other previously deleted comments you posted. Your posts are not deleted because of what you say, but because of the way you say it. I'm sure you can say what you think without mentioning someone's else ass or calling other members names. I think I have already said that I will delete all posts containing insults or personal attacks on other members. It's not wrongthink,  it's called Community Guidelines. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Selva said:

Ward, 

your posts have been deleted from the same reason as all other previously deleted comments you posted. Your posts are not deleted because of what you say, but because of the way you say it. I'm sure you can say what you think without mentioning someone's else ass or calling other members names. I think I have already said that I will delete all posts containing insults or personal attacks on other members. It's not wrongthink,  it's called Community Guidelines. 

Explain how this picture violates your community guidelines? You've deleted it multiple times. Does the truth hurt? 

86EF84EC-8226-4E72-8075-E16C0DA83359.png

• Upvote 2

No, actually I find it very funny. It wasn't deleted because of that picture, but due to an accompanying comment that again contained insults directed to me. I really don't want to turn the topic in a different direction from the election, so if you have any more dilemmas about your posts feel free to send me a private message because I don't want to burden this thread with further nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I remember why I quit coming to this website regularly. Oil and gas issues, even coal and renewable, are tertiary.

And I am a political atheist, perhaps agnostic is the better word. I've never seen a CEO of a large company really be able to control the minions in the way folks here seem to believe govts and political parties control things.

Years ago when I was running a couple of my own small companies one thing that struck me, the control I craved and drove me to owning decisions was a drug that could never be satiated. 

The closest thing there is to high level control is the influencing the flow of capital. Anyone who thinks Trump was the man to grab that bull by the horns ignored his history of making enemies and moving on to the next gullible creditor. His rhetoric was appealing, the reality appalling. It's not dems/reps taking down Facebook/Twitter access, or Qnon, it's perceived economic impact to private money. That is capitalism with massive oligarch influence yanking the strings. Oligarchs were happy for the tax policies, but the erratic populism became too high a cost. Even Koch has stated regretting funding so much of what put Trump in place. When Trump bit those kind of hands, the food supply was always going to be cut off.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, John Foote said:

I remember why I quit coming to this website regularly. Oil and gas issues, even coal and renewable, are tertiary.

And I am a political atheist, perhaps agnostic is the better word. I've never seen a CEO of a large company really be able to control the minions in the way folks here seem to believe govts and political parties control things.

Years ago when I was running a couple of my own small companies one thing that struck me, the control I craved and drove me to owning decisions was a drug that could never be satiated. 

The closest thing there is to high level control is the influencing the flow of capital. Anyone who thinks Trump was the man to grab that bull by the horns ignored his history of making enemies and moving on to the next gullible creditor. His rhetoric was appealing, the reality appalling. It's not dems/reps taking down Facebook/Twitter access, or Qnon, it's perceived economic impact to private money. That is capitalism with massive oligarch influence yanking the strings. Oligarchs were happy for the tax policies, but the erratic populism became too high a cost. Even Koch has stated regretting funding so much of what put Trump in place. When Trump bit those kind of hands, the food supply was always going to be cut off.

Don't believe for one nanosecond Koch was a Trump supporter. He funded the Lincoln Project and was a never trumper from day one. 

There's a simpler explanation than your reach. Remember Occupy Wall Street? I guarantee the oligarchs do. That scared the pants off them, a certain billionaire whose name I don't recollect right now even published an opinion piece about "the public" coming after all of them with pitchforks. That's when the narrative changed to BLM and antifa, and they were always well funded and organized, suspiciously so. BLM has collected over $10 billion so far, and that's only the above board donations.

Democracy is messy on a good day, and populism scares the crap out of oligarchs and politicians both. Remember what Nancy Pelosi had to say about the Taxed Enough Already group? They pushed the narrative that the Tea Party were nothing but racist hicks (even though, like Proud Boys they had black and Hispanic leaders) and spent billions reinforcing that message until they thought they'd broken its back. Then Trump sent the message to those people that they weren't forgotten.

When the republicans running in 2016 were meeting with $6 trillion in net worth at a fund raising event, every GOP politician grovelled to kiss the ring of those donors. Then Trump came in, late and wandered over to the buffet, where he proceeded to spend 20 minutes talking to the worker who managed the food. He ignored the donors completely then left the room. Don't think that didn't chap their hides! I've heard versions of this story for Years, including from someone with a 9 figure net worth of his own. He told me in 2016 that Trump could never get elected and pointed to that event as proof. Once I heard about it, I changed my mind about Trump and told him that was exactly why he was going to be elected. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, John Foote said:

Mr Foote you could not have articulated that any clearer, as i am now writing corporate America is banning together and publicly withdrawing support of any kind. This is being broadcasted on liberal media sites with alarming consequences.

I could care less what a corporate conglomerate opinion is, actually it is a insult to the integrity of the American people...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/8/2021 at 6:22 PM, Ward Smith said:

^^^This^^^ 

The two outliers were at appeal. Now here's how an appeal works. Nothing new is allowed into evidence. It is strictly a review of what occurred in the lower court. In an appeal against all rules partisan judges selected by democrats made snarky comments about there not being any evidence, while blithely ignoring that the lower courts did not even allow evidence having dismissed the cases out of hand. This borders on criminal stupidity from a legal perspective since even a first year law student knows you can't introduce new evidence on appeal. If it wasn't shown in the lower court, it would qualify as new in the appeal court. If you've had the misfortune of jury duty on an appeal trial, the most boring person in the world reads the record out loud of the lower court trial. Most juries fall asleep, and no, they're not allowed to read the record themselves. 

But when you don't even claim fraud, how can you introduce evidence of fraud?   After Judge Brann dismissed the first Trump v Boockvar lawsuit Rudy and the rest of the keystone cops amended the complaint (twice) which was eventually dismissed by Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee:  "Here, however, there is no clear evidence of massive absentee-ballot fraud or forgery. On the contrary, at oral argument in the District Court, the Campaign specifically disavowed any claim of fraud."   The word 'disavowed' means "deny any responsibility or support for".    But let me guess..  *Bibas is also in on the fix.*

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gregory1972 said:

But when you don't even claim fraud, how can you introduce evidence of fraud?   After Judge Brann dismissed the first Trump v Boockvar lawsuit Rudy and the rest of the keystone cops amended the complaint (twice) which was eventually dismissed by Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee:  "Here, however, there is no clear evidence of massive absentee-ballot fraud or forgery. On the contrary, at oral argument in the District Court, the Campaign specifically disavowed any claim of fraud."   The word 'disavowed' means "deny any responsibility or support for".    But let me guess..  *Bibas is also in on the fix.*

The Trump team (ie the lawyers working directly for Trump) are not allowed to claim fraud, by arcane rules and regs having to do with election laws and the bully power of government. This is why Sidney Powell et al are the ones talking about fraud. They do not work directly for Trump, but either other individuals or in Powell's case, "We the People" as I've pointed out here numerous times. 

By normal rules, the candidate only needs to show problems with the process, such as the state not following its own rules, not clearing out dead or moved voters from its rolls, not allowing observers (also required by state and Federal Law) etc. All of these happened and were backed by numerous affidavits. Had the courts done their job, the two sides could have argued each and every point in trial. This of course never happened. By the time it left State courts, on appeal it finally went to Federal courts, where the federal judges such as Bibas get to see… nothing. They're not allowed to examine evidence not previously argued in lower courts, and since no evidence was submitted because lower courts didn't allow it there was nothing for the district courts to do. Judicial jujitsu as I said. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The Trump team (ie the lawyers working directly for Trump) are not allowed to claim fraud, by arcane rules and regs having to do with election laws and the bully power of government. This is why Sidney Powell et al are the ones talking about fraud. They do not work directly for Trump, but either other individuals or in Powell's case, "We the People" as I've pointed out here numerous times. 

By normal rules, the candidate only needs to show problems with the process, such as the state not following its own rules, not clearing out dead or moved voters from its rolls, not allowing observers (also required by state and Federal Law) etc. All of these happened and were backed by numerous affidavits. Had the courts done their job, the two sides could have argued each and every point in trial. This of course never happened. By the time it left State courts, on appeal it finally went to Federal courts, where the federal judges such as Bibas get to see… nothing. They're not allowed to examine evidence not previously argued in lower courts, and since no evidence was submitted because lower courts didn't allow it there was nothing for the district courts to do. Judicial jujitsu as I said. 

Hi @Ward Smith.  I remember you answered a similar question about a week ago or thereabouts, and then there was silence on these points until now, once again.  Well, I note that it has been about 2 hours since you answered it this time and, silence once again.  You may want to keep a pre typed version that you can throw up again when the question comes up again in 5-7 days (and people can't be bothered to go back in this thread to see what's already been discussed and debated.  Rather tiresome really, wouldn't you agree?).

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hi @Ward Smith.  I remember you answered a similar question about a week ago or thereabouts, and then there was silence on these points until now, once again.  Well, I note that it has been about 2 hours since you answered it this time and, silence once again.  You may want to keep a pre typed version that you can throw up again when the question comes up again in 5-7 days (and people can't be bothered to go back in this thread to see what's already been discussed and debated.  Rather tiresome really, wouldn't you agree?).

These folks aren't interested in truth or answers, they're just monkeys throwing shite. They come in packs and leave in packs, but deny they are a pack. Since they use the exact same verbiage, they appear to be sock puppet accounts, but then they cry like raped apes when that's pointed out. Some of these accounts may be real, but the Groupthink is so deep with them, it's impossible to tell. 

• Like 1

This TV screenshot from election night isn't proof anymore, because the burden of proof is infinity plus one for conservatives and non existent for leftists. 

5F986FA2-6013-4A0D-87B7-D646D04C3458.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

38 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

This TV screenshot from election night isn't proof anymore, because the burden of proof is infinity plus one for conservatives and non existent for leftists. 

5F986FA2-6013-4A0D-87B7-D646D04C3458.jpeg

Hey Bias, did you notice the screenshots you posted?  There is one thing you missed.  The reported votes are not 100%.  All the votes are not counted.  Pay attention to the details would ya?

9 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Mr Foote you could not have articulated that any clearer, as i am now writing corporate America is banning together and publicly withdrawing support of any kind. This is being broadcasted on liberal media sites with alarming consequences.

I could care less what a corporate conglomerate opinion is, actually it is a insult to the integrity of the American people...

Billionaires have egos just like politicians. Their interests are extremely fractured just like their interests. The ability to mobilize large swaths of public opinion helps their bottom line and their place in the influence peddeling pecking order. 
There will always be fierce competition just like there always has been. Your nieve if you think integrity rules, power rules. 
The redeeming feature of power is they always go to far and piss off to big a chunk of the voters who demand change.

11 hours ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Hey Bias, did you notice the screenshots you posted?  There is one thing you missed.  The reported votes are not 100%.  All the votes are not counted.  Pay attention to the details would ya?

Well aware, which is why they had to stop counting, to throw in the ridiculous numbers of pure Biden votes and why they had to take weeks to count votes that other states did in hours! The Demoncrats have been cheating forever, they just assume they won't get caught

• Like 1

(edited)

Today's (Jan 12th) Rasmussen Poll shows Trump approval rating at 48% even after the Capital fiasco of last week. 

THAT'S 48% THAT ADMITTED THEY SUPPORT TRUMP.  What about those that were intimidated and fear retribution that wanted to but didn't say they support him.

I have to believe that's at least another 5% . 

They can't kill (kill politically) the bastard .  

Can't wait till the midterms.  What doesn't kill him makes him stronger.

Pelosi is turning Trump into a martyr. 

PS. Hillary is weighing in every day.  Would somebody please tell her nobody cares what she has to say. (both Democrats and Republicans) 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-job-approval-rating-ticks-up-after-capitol-riot-rasmussen-poll/ar-BB1cFtmx 

Edited by Roch
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Roch said:

Today's (Jan 12th) Rasmussen Poll shows Trump maintains 48% approval rating after the Capital fiasco of last week. 

THAT'S 48% THAT ADMITTED THEY SUPPORT TRUMP.  What about those that were intimidated and fear retribution that wanted to but didn't say they support him.

PS. Hillary is weighing in every day.  Would somebody please tell her nobody cares what she has to say. (both Dems and Refund/) 

This is the estimated 81 mil Trump voters vs. about 60 mil Biden voters. While the progressive slate of ideas got 11% support in polls, the progressive takeover of the Dem party leadership and foot soldiers makes it unlikely that even their own supporters actually support any of what is going on now. The only major power Dems have is their control over key election boards and governorships and their captured courts, and the DC bureaucracy, which has mostly been kept in place through the Trump years, and control of the mainstream and social media companies, which no longer have the broad public watching them. People get more of their info now from Whatsapp and Telegram and a few smaller social platforms. The CIA, which is going to be raided first, is losing its main view into the social and idea trends by the dislodging of conservatives from social media. They are blind and getting blinder. The Apple and Google attempts to block the emergency broadcast service in time of a number of active official emergencies will get them taken over by force of the war production act. Their leaderships arrested for treason. I am surprised the military hasn't pulled the plug on them yet. 

Pelosi's attempt to intervene in the military chain of command is, as pointed out in the reply letter of the Joint Chiefs, has the legal status of attempting a coup. I would not be surprised if that and her communications with China found on her laptop would not land her in jail in a matter of days. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Looks at this 'actual proper Trump supporter' from a previous rally

Notice anything odd?

Screen-Shot-2021-01-11-at-7.47.48-PM-800x789.png

2 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Looks at this 'actual proper Trump supporter' from a previous rally

Notice anything odd?

Screen-Shot-2021-01-11-at-7.47.48-PM-800x789.png

To ask if we find anything odd about that picture is a little open ended, don't you think.  It's loaded with odd.  Say your piece...

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

To ask if we find anything odd about that picture is a little open ended, don't you think.  It's loaded with odd.  Say your piece...

Antifa, BLM and Co were at the protest, it sure looks like the cops just let a load of them into the Capitol building.

A guy called Mathew Heimbach who used to be an actual Nazi, now Antifa, was there with a bunch of neckbeards

Yes bad people on both sides but there was only supposed to be one side there!

Edited by El Nikko
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Nice link to President Trump speaking at Alamo, Texas.  He is there, obviously for a talk and dedication for the 450 miles(!) of completed wall, but he also speaks of events past.   Thanks for the link.

1 hour ago, Roch said:

Today's (Jan 12th) Rasmussen Poll shows Trump approval rating at 48% even after the Capital fiasco of last week. 

PS. Hillary is weighing in every day.  Would somebody please tell her nobody cares what she has to say. (both Dems and Refund/) 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-job-approval-rating-ticks-up-after-capitol-riot-rasmussen-poll/ar-BB1cFtmx 

If you have one stolen election then the rest will be the same

After watching this disgusting mess I really do wonder about elections everywhere else in Europe and beyond and whether any of them were legitimate.

Voting is pointless in my opinion, I'm English but with a lot of family from America who came from here, went to the US to be part of that country and then came back during WW1 and WW2 to do their part here.

I didn't vote for Boris because it was obvious he would be a traitor, but everyone else did. I held my nose from the stench and voted Brexit party

(edited)

1 minute ago, Dan Warnick said:

Nice link to President Trump speaking at Alamo, Texas.  He is there, obviously for a talk and dedication for the 450 miles(!) of completed wall, but he also speaks of events past.   Thanks for the link.

First time he has mentioned 'The Biden Administration' verbally...so he has thrown his supporters under the bus by bringing them to D.C?

That's how it looks to me.

Edited by El Nikko

Oil prices are surging so that is something :)