Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

(edited)

35 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

You are presuming that the ballot stuffing was not related to the Dominion hack. It was. It had to be. They used Dominion to set the target numbers of ballots for Trump that would have to be shredded and the number of Biden ballots that would have to be filled out or printed.   The mathematical relationships showing vote transfer algorithms at work at the vote management software level (Dominion Democracy suite) require a backup in the tabulation level and then "evidence" manufactured in the ballot and envelope level and then at the details of voter and voting registry. Because the task was so large, they had to rush and created a mess of uncounted ballots and fake ones produced in the adjudication process' printing phase as well as big yawning holes in the voter registries and up to 70% unbalanced books at some wards/precincts and in city counties where the main fraud occurred. .

And you are presuming that a Dominion hack occurred. There is no evidence of that. Be prepared for disappointment.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

(edited)

MORE FRAUD EVIDENCE!  (Quoted)

We’ve beat this fraud thing to death. There’s MORE than enough evidence to overturn the election.

I’m looking to January 6th, and I hope the police departments nationwide and the US Marshalls (in the 6 corrupt counties in the 6 swing states) are on standby for the temper tantrums that come from the radical left when Trump becomes the official President Elect.

TRUMP 2020!

Another Eye witness signing affidavit on voter fraud…in Georgia.  

https://www.theepochtimes.com/georgia-witness-testimony-voters-were-directed-to-machines-and-their-printed-ballots-did-not-scan_3623915.html

Edited by LANDMAN X
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Interesting?  Flynn might be right?  We’re seeing fraud popping up all over the place from eye witnesses, video, signed affidavits, and smart computer people.  Supreme Court is not going to act for fear of riots? 

"Study Your History & The Constitution": Gen. Flynn Speaks Out Against US Rep. Over Deploying Military for New Election

https://trendingpolitics.com/study-your-history-the-constitution-gen-flynn-speaks-out-against-us-rep-over-deploying-military-for-new-election/

• Like 1

On 12/17/2020 at 2:20 PM, Ward Smith said:

Lacking the continuity of the other thread, let's observe how the Eejits attack and disrupt this thread. Make no mistake their agenda is not our agenda. They're following Alinsky rules which I will upload here eventually. 

Meanwhile this is Arizona vote fraud video

Rather than trust Big Brother at Google world domination, I'm going to post links and videos on platforms that aren't going to yank the content. Now for those who claim there's no evidence, please answer the question of why videos, including those showing election crimes committed are deleted, again and again? If Google / YouTube have nothing to hide, why do they keep hiding the videos? If you exclusively sea search on Google, what makes you think they're showing you the entirety of the answers to your query, given that they're openly and flagrantly censoring videos? What else are they censoring from your view? 

The evidence in red states was taken to red courts and found to be wanting. The red politicians who hired the workers to run their elections certified the results. Obviously there is a problem with all your claims in literally dozens of cases across many states. Are you Russian? I have suspected foreign at minimum. However I saw the embarrassing chanting in GA that looked just like the the protesters in Iran screaming death to America. Quit typing and get filmed throwing your shoes. 

• Rolling Eye 1

On 12/17/2020 at 2:54 PM, Dan Warnick said:

Just a thought, and far be it from my place to tell anyone how to run a forum, but it would be interesting to take EVERYONE'S suggestion, and block Enthalpic from any discussion thread not started by him(?).

He follows any topic he wants to disrupt, and any poster/commenter that he does not like, and injects his ritualistic, and predictable poison.  Once he has commenced that attack, he "baits" the conversation and commenters until such time as he sees fit to turn to you and cry "But, Selva, they are picking on me!".  Boo-hoo and all that, but this is classic bait and switch.  To not even recognize it for what it is, is in itself lazy and/or gutless.

I have a better idea, use fact-check.org before posting.

• Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

8 minutes ago, Boat said:

I have a better idea, use fact-check.org before posting.

Hi @Boat.  I don't know the bona fides of fact-check.org but I think I get your point.  If fact-check.org is consistent and proven, then i would agree with you as being a good first step to cut the wheat from the chaff.  I.e. citing facts vs throwing opinions around.

Here is a good piece that examines many of the numbers both cited as what all indicators pointed toward election results vs what happened after the lights when out on election night.  It also emcompases Sidney Powell's latest efforts and status with the U.S. Supreme Court actions and possible outcomes of the same.

Do you guys see the "facts" quoted in the piece as being worthy?

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

And you are presuming that a Dominion hack occurred. There is no evidence of that. Be prepared for disappointment.

If you went through this and the prior electoral thread's 86 pages and not believe an algorithm derived count was provided then you are beyond help. You are in a state of suspension of disbelief in order to allow yourself to continue the buy into the Biden election Kabuki show.

The machines have been tested to show various kinds of count biases. Weighted counts in AZ, or large error rates in MI including odd vote flips and total vote miscounts ending in additional votes. This is a complex fraud. layers upon layers.

First came the counting, tabulator weighted voting or error creation to form adjudication files, those were sent offsite to be number crunched into the necessary distribution of votes to counter a Trump or other lead against a purchased winner. Those were returned with the synthesized counts, then the tabulators that were not programmed for weighted voting (Ware co. GA etc.) would be fed known ballots to fill up the quotas calculated.

Dr.Shiva Ayyadurai is very good at reverse engineering the algorithms used. What the analysis can't quite do is distinguish between the weighted voting type fraud, and the fake adjudication fraud. The lack of any adjudication files in forensically examined Dominion machines is not an indication that there was no adjudication, but that it was done offsite by a larger computer with other state's data feeds informing its' operator. If you have near 70% or near  94% error rates then there is no local capacity to conduct the adjudication by hand with a live person, it has to be bulk adjudicated without being conspicuous. Likely calculated offsite by a central control software module. The returned file would be entered in an audit transaction as reported in an analysis posted a few days back. It resulted in the spikes seen in the swing state counts. The tabulations were then made to order using actual ballot batches counted multiple times to back up the fraudulent entries. Then the ballots necessary to prove the counts in the event of a recount were printed out nearby or delivered from previously prepared fake ballots.

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Current advertising in Georgia. They can always count on their low IQ base

2786357A-53C1-41FB-B2E7-5AF216E93084.png

That is a real site. They are actually trying to buy votes with promises. https://getbidenbucks.com/

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

It's not a hack if it was programmed to do it. That's a feature not a bug. 

Meanwhile even Taiwan knows this was a steal 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Boat said:

The evidence in red states was taken to red courts and found to be wanting. The red politicians who hired the workers to run their elections certified the results. Obviously there is a problem with all your claims in literally dozens of cases across many states. Are you Russian? I have suspected foreign at minimum. However I saw the embarrassing chanting in GA that looked just like the the protesters in Iran screaming death to America. Quit typing and get filmed throwing your shoes. 

D68C8284-CBF0-4F0D-B8BA-AE79B8A5EA7D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

If you went through this and the prior electoral thread's 86 pages

@Selva and Admins, et al.

I call on you to reopen my previous thread on the election and the status of the Electoral Votes.  There is simply too much already debated content in that thread to simply discard, which the Left has been trying to do with ALL evidence and debate from the days prior to recent developments as it is. 

Re-open that thread, please.  Give consistency to your administrative functions for that thread and for this one, which was simply and thankfully opened in its stead, but do re-open it, please.

In fact, I call on you to PUT IT TO A VOTE!

• Like 2

(edited)

The Left may have begun their infiltration into historically Right Texas, but the ACTUAL reports coming out of Texas tell us that Texans are rising up to take the Right side once again, pure and simple.  Don't mess with Texas! 

It is worth noting that Sidney Powell also hails from Texas, and one can assume she has the deep connections into Texas' fiercely independent government apparatus necessary dig out Federal corruption.  Don't mess with Sidney!  Else you may well find yourselves messing with Texas!

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

7 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

@Selva and Admins, et al.

I call on you to reopen my previous thread on the election and the status of the Electoral Votes.  There is simply too much already debated content in that thread to simply discard, which the Left has been trying to do with ALL evidence and debate from the days prior to recent developments as it is. 

Re-open that thread, please.  Give consistency to your administrative functions for that thread and for this one, which was simply and thankfully opened in its stead, but do re-open it, please.

In fact, I call on you to PUT IT TO A VOTE!

Dan,

we don't need voting for that. I'll unlock the election thread again and ask both sides again to keep their posts civil. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

(edited)

Re:  “We’re at a stage now where his (Trump's) detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be.”

Of course, this also applies to many Trump supporters.  For example, see the second article, and scroll through the comments from the Trump supporters posting in this thread.  

However, as I previously noted, one has to wonder if a lot of these alleged Trump supporters on this thread and elsewhere are actually paid Democratic Party operatives who are working to make members of the Republican Party look even more  delusional  than they actually are. 

Trump’s lost before. This time’s different.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-nightly/2020/12/18/trumps-lost-before-this-times-different-491199

Excerpt:

“His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

MAGA leaders call for the troops to keep Trump in office

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/18/trump-insurrection-act-presidency-447986

Excerpt:

In the minds of some authoritarian-leaning and conspiracy-minded Trump supporters, the Insurrection Act has become a needed step to prevent President-elect Joe Biden from assuming the presidency. Their evidence-deficient reasoning: Democrats illegally rigged the election and are attempting a coup, and Trump must send in the troops to undo this conspiracy.

The conviction shows how hard-edged MAGA ideology has become in the wake of Trump’s election loss. While scattered theories about a “deep state” arrayed against Trump have long circulated in MAGA circles, calls for troops to stop a democratically elected president from taking office have taken those ideas to a more conspiratorial and militaristic level. It also displays the exalted level to which Trump has been elevated among his most zealous fans as his departure looms.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

15 hours ago, Paul Yingst said:

I know it isn't the Epoch Times but the National Review sure isn't the NYTs.  https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2020/12/31/it-must-have-been-stolen/

21 Trump Lawyers Charged with Filing Bogus Election Lawsuits in Arizona

https://blogforarizona.net/21-trump-lawyers-charged-with-filing-bogus-election-lawsuits-in-arizona/?fbclid=IwAR36FWKchUCCvap6q9rKLxtT3eTR-pVz6e2CeN9QeTkv3YhQtTokCbQ-sSI

Excerpt:

Bar charges have been filed against 21 Trump lawyers who filed bogus lawsuits seeking to overturn Arizona election results. The attorneys could be disbarred for filing frivolous lawsuits backed by anonymous sources and phony experts.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

21 Trump Lawyers Charged with Filing Bogus Election Lawsuits in Arizona

https://blogforarizona.net/21-trump-lawyers-charged-with-filing-bogus-election-lawsuits-in-arizona/?fbclid=IwAR36FWKchUCCvap6q9rKLxtT3eTR-pVz6e2CeN9QeTkv3YhQtTokCbQ-sSI

Excerpt:

Bar charges have been filed against 21 Trump lawyers who filed bogus lawsuits seeking to overturn Arizona election results. The attorneys could be disbarred for filing frivolous lawsuits backed by anonymous sources and phony experts.

Hmm:

I like that first line "Voted Arizona's Best Political Blog by the Washington Post!"  Rah, rah, sis boom bah!

image.thumb.png.94672cf618b35d9425221859b8b42450.png

Hmm 2: Lawyers requesting Bar reviews against out of town, out of state lawyers sounds like turf defense to me.

Hmm 3: "Charged" vs "The complaint" by the authors requesting Bar reviews are now the same?  Sort of like "Impeachment" meaning guilty as charged, I'd say  But, if accusations by lawyers against lawyers sounds like convictions to you, I guess that's your thing.

image.png.65903fc3c8f6e1c405b61d9408186157.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Re:  “We’re at a stage now where his (Trump's) detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be.”

Of course, this also applies to many Trump supporters.  For example, see the second article, and scroll through the comments from the Trump supporters posting in this thread.  

However, as I previously noted, one has to wonder if a lot of these alleged Trump supporters on this thread and elsewhere are actually paid Democratic Party operatives who are working to make members of the Republican Party look even more  delusional  than they actually are. 

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-nightly/2020/12/18/trumps-lost-before-this-times-different-491199

Excerpt:

“His fragile ego has never been tested to this extent,” Michael Cohen, his former personal attorney, told me. “As each day ends, Trump knows he’s one day closer to legal and financial troubles. Accordingly, we will all see his behavior deteriorate until it progresses into a full mental breakdown.”

In the estimation of Bandy Lee, the forensic psychiatrist from Yale who’s spent the last four years trying to warn the world about Trump, it’s not something that could happen. It’s something that is happening, that’s been happening. “We’re at a stage now where his detachment from reality is pretty much complete and his symptoms are as severe as can be,” she said. She likened Trump to “a car without functioning brakes.” It can look for a long time like it’s fine, and keep going, faster and faster, even outracing other cars. “But at the bottom of the hill,” Lee said, “it always crashes.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/18/trump-insurrection-act-presidency-447986

Excerpt:

In the minds of some authoritarian-leaning and conspiracy-minded Trump supporters, the Insurrection Act has become a needed step to prevent President-elect Joe Biden from assuming the presidency. Their evidence-deficient reasoning: Democrats illegally rigged the election and are attempting a coup, and Trump must send in the troops to undo this conspiracy.

The conviction shows how hard-edged MAGA ideology has become in the wake of Trump’s election loss. While scattered theories about a “deep state” arrayed against Trump have long circulated in MAGA circles, calls for troops to stop a democratically elected president from taking office have taken those ideas to a more conspiratorial and militaristic level. It also displays the exalted level to which Trump has been elevated among his most zealous fans as his departure looms.

Two articles from "Politico", that bastion for bipartisan journalism.  If you're going to accuse, please at least bring credible accusations.

• Haha 1

(edited)

26 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Two articles from "Politico", that bastion for bipartisan journalism.  If you're going to accuse, please at least bring credible accusations.

Just what I would expect from a Democratic operative masquerading as a delusional Trump supporter. 

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Excerpt:

Excerpt:

You need the hacks at politico to do your thinking for you? The articles have nothing to do with investigating election fraud. Save us both time and just say "Orange man bad". That's the sum total of the intellectual argument from the leftists

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Upvote 2

What other ridiculous BS do you folks believe?

6 Bankruptcies = A successful businessman?

5 draft deferments = a great American Patriot who loves the military?

A lifelong Democrat = the only true conservative left in America?

Lifelong atheist = strong Christian values?

Expanded US deficit more than any president in history = fiscal conservative?

Tough on China = retracted US foreign policy worldwide, China expanded world influence. 

Cowers to Putin, in public, literally loves Kim Jong Un = The world respects the US again?

Lifelong conman & fraud in the public eye since the friggin 1980’s = “He’s a straight shooter tells it like it is”?

Get real. 
he’s a reality TV actor who hosted a fake scripted game show. 
 He hates America, he hates the diversity of it, he hates the free press, he hates our military, he hates our way of government, he hates our judicial system, he hates our allies...but loves our adversaries, our enemies & especially loves anyone he owes $ to. 

Also the election is over. 
 Your guy lost. 
 Apparently this is unfathomable to you folks.
He wasn’t that popular to begin with 2016. 
 You were always the minority...not a great silent majority. 
 Based on his policies, his actions & lack of actions- all th things you love - the majority of the nation despised the man even more than in 2016. 
 By 2020 the unpopularity of Donald reached critical mass. 
 It wasn’t the media’s fault or China or the Deep State or anything else - it was all him & only him. 
 Accept the loss & blame him for his loss. 
 Or keep holding onto to conspiracy BS & denial of reality...& send your monthly donation to Donald. Because the Deep state is winning at every step of the way.

PS: oil is up to a 9 month high. 

Cheers. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Jeffery Epstein came up earlier.  I do not want to derail this thread, but it should be noted that many strongly LEFT Elite like Bill Clinton, John Podesta, and Bill Gates have some odd ideas when it comes to sex, populations and future generations.  We know how Joe Biden loves to touch little girls and sniff the hair of women.   Here is a tidbit about Bill Gates and Epstein.  This should give us a strong clue as to what to expect in our future policies and direction of society.

TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: https://www.corbettreport.com/gates

00epgates1-superJumbo-v3.jpg

QUEUED VIDEO (10 minutes)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

You need the hacks at politico to do your thinking for you?

From the guy that essentially only posts links and insults.

I've looked at the graphs before and immediately after voting was simultaneously stopped in the swing states. One would have to be deliberately dismissive of the data, or impaired, not to believe that fraudulent counts were made. 

For example, in Michigan and Wisconsin, Trump was winning handily. Then in a very short time after voting resumed, there were 145,000 votes in one state, 165,000 in the other. In both cases about 90% of those votes were for Biden--whereas before the timeout Trump was winning handily. 

The Democrats may just get by with this. So far, the courts have had no moral center and no steel in their spine. The SCOTUS know, for example, that to "do the right thing" would mean blood-letting, rioting, burning and rampaging would break out on an unprecedented level.

But if nothing is done, if the Dominion Voting Machines are not interrogated by a bipartisan commission, this country is lost. No president can take up a post which half the nation feels was taken by nefarious means and make much of it. Sure, he can "rule" as though he earned it but half the country is going to mock his every move. A real president-elect would demand a forensic interrogation: if it proved no fraud, think of the power he would have; if it proved fraud, who wants such a posting. Our country is at stake. If we let this one go by unaddressed by a definitive vote count or machine interrogation, then we are doomed as a Republic.

And that would be a pyrrhic victory indeed. In fact, such a victor could very well become known as the Benedict Arnold of presidents . . . because the truth always comes out. In the end, it makes no difference what you or I think of Donald Trump--his policies have been superlative though his rhetoric has often been terrible. In the end, it will come down to whether or not the presidential election of the most powerful nation on earth was stolen. 

• Great Response! 4