ff

CIA Death Squads

(edited)

47 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

megalomaniac, attributes all success in the world to Pax America. amazing. accepts blatant murder of 'non-Americans' as normal part of spreading democracy. reprehensible. 

Humm.... “attributes all success in the world to pax America”... no I didn’t. I just pointed out a simple fact you choose to ignore. After all, China more than just about any other country has benefited the most from pax Americana. That’s the weirdest part of your CCP’s behavior. The thing that has most benefited the CCP is the thing it detests.

”accepting blatant murder”, wrong again, I never posted any such thing and do not accept any murder. I’m sure you’ll be shocked that I think Trump pardoning those Blackwater murders is a travesty.

You seem to have a predilection of creating monstrous straw men that don’t exist.

Just for giggles please list the fantastic “successes” of the past 70 years that were invented/accomplished outside of pax America. (Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Israel, Europe, Western Hemisphere.)

Ps. I know your head’s gonna explode but.... China is also part of pax America, the finance side, not the military/security side.

If you don’t believe me go ask Carrie Lam to grab some money from an ATM.

I hear some of your own citizens are enjoying CCP hospitality right now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/china-uighur-woman-abuse-chinese-internment-camp-muslim-minorities-xinjiang/

https://www.foxnews.com/world/uighur-model-rare-video-china-detention.amp

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/china-puts-uighurs-uyghyrs-muslim-children-in-prison-re-education-internment-camps-vice-news/#app

Edited by Strangelovesurfing
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, NickW said:

Africa will be one mined out hole in 2100 but the locals will still be blaming whitey🙄

Sadly, I gotta agree

On 12/22/2020 at 12:57 PM, Wombat said:

HaHaHa, the CIA are angels compared to the KGB etc.

You know the KGB stopped existing over 29 years ago? (3rd December 1991) The FSB (and much less known SVR or "SWR" in Germany) never had the power the CIA has/had and/or they were able to (re)build (Afghanistan is the wonderful example, some young agents may worked to "solve" the problem there. The CIA increased poppy planting, showed minority groups how resistant poppy is and there are different 'papaver somniferum', the legal production for the food sector only 20 years ago had some jackpots as I remember the time, now laws and "morphine poor" special poppy make it uneconomic, and while many people who used this method used it because they had no other access to opium solution its also a lot work, and having 20 times as much poppy to clean for maybe less than I had from the best poppy's available in one 250 or 500g pack between late 2002 until 2005, I think it killed the "movement" and only with access to the poppy before its washed/prepared for sale its interesting, 

There is a great book already by 2004-2005 someone did read it (in English), but such books have a hard life, it was not available new in German and also used versions in other languages were not available. It was about the CIA and its role in Afghanistan, especially the active role in bringing people and equipment (really far away from "high-tech", with having fire even electricity demand to seperate Morphine-HCL from the opium, the greatest problem up to this day are the substances used, but except "Acetanhydrid" as its called in German and before starting to work with the isolated morphine (if the morphine is not smuggled as far as turkey) its no problem at all, I made this process from the poppy-water-solution, just that I made it to get the Morphine and so I don't have to drink the pretty large amount of that solution I had. When I had the flat for a few days, which happened every few weeks, I started to do it, but I needed over 2.5 hours in a normal pot for private use on a normal electric stove and I only used a limited temperature (175°C?) because I feared that higher temps could damage the Morphine... when I repeated it a 2nd and 3rd time I only reduced the amount of solution to ~1.5 cups but was unsure about losses, left stuff in the pot and I returned to the standard variant, they had people which showed how to plant, when, when its ready to harvest, how to harvest best and than how to collect, they hired people from countries from "friendly" poppy-states, most common drug was THC as "Haschisch", but the CIA was against it and they promised the advantages of poppy and also had standard answers and correct answers for those who feared to make something "Allah" wouldn't like and in tons still some farmers kept producing it or changed when islamists came,

but the US financed program was highly successfull, they trained all 3 groups and since the chemical I named above is the same needed for Aspirine (they are both "Acetyl"-products from the acetyl-phase one worker had at Bayer and so both medicines came almost at the same time and the high need of "ASS" makes it just more easy in a bit developed regions to get it, and the morphine extraction process can be done and often is or was by analphabets, looking 1-2 times and its easy, the book had a title like "CIA and Drugs: From Afghanistan to Panama" or so, but he couldn't find one of the real large companies which translate books into 25+ languages and together produced books in 6- or 7- digit number alone in English, especially back than before we had faster internet than analog modems, almost nobody had private mobiles or any devices to read digital copies and in DOS/Win 3.1(1) or other OS you simply had no source, I don't remember if there was a .pdf file for win 3.11 but I hardly doubt it, already MS Office from A: floppy disks installed was a large consumer of a HDD slightly over 100MB, but the book is one of the few good collections of things you find if you search hard enough, and I mean its really no secret but that an such interesting book (US Goverment Agency/ies involved in creating last 35 years leading world opium producer, having friendship with Noriega who allowed cartells and single persons to create bank accounts with billions of dollars.  

After 9/11 it got really heavy, Guantanamo and the pics we saw is only that little bit they couldn't "stop" from releasing and not THAT bad like most things that happened thousands of "suspects", secret prisons in countries like Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, some extreme small and often switching places (which had to be closed when they joined the EU in 2004 or 2007) largely for European or Russian or other former soviet countries suspects, many have been kidnapped because no democratic state would have allowed just to hold that person for up to 24 hours for a nice talk with something to eat and drink, and for sure no "training" of their lung capacity by water boarding and other popular "white torture"

Sure many states do same or worse but usually only to their own citizens or a very limited group of people often from a neighbor-state or people that are active in areas like Chechnya and russian Caucasus "states" coming almost all from islamic countries, the US however kidnapped a guy with turkish roots who was on his trip to his family in turkey and they waited and somewhere on the balkan in one of these small, poor republics he got kidnapped very obviously with both countries few border guards being paid and ignoring his resistance, its one of few cases I remember by ~2006 or so, and this was on normal tv,I only checked 1-2 youtube videos to check if its fake, but I didn't look for special documentaries about similiar/other cases, only the typical docus about the torture at Kuba and in Iraq (Abu Graib?), High number of suicide (attempts) as they try to break these man, and for those who strongly believe the sexual thing for example is one effective method, its a normal reaction IF "something" happens to a man when a woman touches him, but for them its like their life and what comes beyond is ruined... When the youngest survivors are in their 70's we will start to get some really disturbing details...

• Upvote 3

On 12/24/2020 at 3:14 AM, NickW said:

The Soviet Union and to a lesser extent Russia have had plenty of past  involvement in Africa and Asia.

Chinas in the process of building up its world empire - Africa will be one mined out hole in 2100 but the locals will still be blaming whitey🙄

Actually, there is one African country that has woken up to the Chinese. It is Tanzania, which may be of interest here because it is very rich in oil and gas.

• Upvote 2

On 12/26/2020 at 2:37 PM, KilonBerlin said:

You know the KGB stopped existing over 29 years ago? (3rd December 1991) The FSB (and much less known SVR or "SWR" in Germany) never had the power the CIA has/had and/or they were able to (re)build (Afghanistan is the wonderful example, some young agents may worked to "solve" the problem there. The CIA increased poppy planting, showed minority groups how resistant poppy is and there are different 'papaver somniferum', the legal production for the food sector only 20 years ago had some jackpots as I remember the time, now laws and "morphine poor" special poppy make it uneconomic, and while many people who used this method used it because they had no other access to opium solution its also a lot work, and having 20 times as much poppy to clean for maybe less than I had from the best poppy's available in one 250 or 500g pack between late 2002 until 2005, I think it killed the "movement" and only with access to the poppy before its washed/prepared for sale its interesting, 

There is a great book already by 2004-2005 someone did read it (in English), but such books have a hard life, it was not available new in German and also used versions in other languages were not available. It was about the CIA and its role in Afghanistan, especially the active role in bringing people and equipment (really far away from "high-tech", with having fire even electricity demand to seperate Morphine-HCL from the opium, the greatest problem up to this day are the substances used, but except "Acetanhydrid" as its called in German and before starting to work with the isolated morphine (if the morphine is not smuggled as far as turkey) its no problem at all, I made this process from the poppy-water-solution, just that I made it to get the Morphine and so I don't have to drink the pretty large amount of that solution I had. When I had the flat for a few days, which happened every few weeks, I started to do it, but I needed over 2.5 hours in a normal pot for private use on a normal electric stove and I only used a limited temperature (175°C?) because I feared that higher temps could damage the Morphine... when I repeated it a 2nd and 3rd time I only reduced the amount of solution to ~1.5 cups but was unsure about losses, left stuff in the pot and I returned to the standard variant, they had people which showed how to plant, when, when its ready to harvest, how to harvest best and than how to collect, they hired people from countries from "friendly" poppy-states, most common drug was THC as "Haschisch", but the CIA was against it and they promised the advantages of poppy and also had standard answers and correct answers for those who feared to make something "Allah" wouldn't like and in tons still some farmers kept producing it or changed when islamists came,

but the US financed program was highly successfull, they trained all 3 groups and since the chemical I named above is the same needed for Aspirine (they are both "Acetyl"-products from the acetyl-phase one worker had at Bayer and so both medicines came almost at the same time and the high need of "ASS" makes it just more easy in a bit developed regions to get it, and the morphine extraction process can be done and often is or was by analphabets, looking 1-2 times and its easy, the book had a title like "CIA and Drugs: From Afghanistan to Panama" or so, but he couldn't find one of the real large companies which translate books into 25+ languages and together produced books in 6- or 7- digit number alone in English, especially back than before we had faster internet than analog modems, almost nobody had private mobiles or any devices to read digital copies and in DOS/Win 3.1(1) or other OS you simply had no source, I don't remember if there was a .pdf file for win 3.11 but I hardly doubt it, already MS Office from A: floppy disks installed was a large consumer of a HDD slightly over 100MB, but the book is one of the few good collections of things you find if you search hard enough, and I mean its really no secret but that an such interesting book (US Goverment Agency/ies involved in creating last 35 years leading world opium producer, having friendship with Noriega who allowed cartells and single persons to create bank accounts with billions of dollars.  

After 9/11 it got really heavy, Guantanamo and the pics we saw is only that little bit they couldn't "stop" from releasing and not THAT bad like most things that happened thousands of "suspects", secret prisons in countries like Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, some extreme small and often switching places (which had to be closed when they joined the EU in 2004 or 2007) largely for European or Russian or other former soviet countries suspects, many have been kidnapped because no democratic state would have allowed just to hold that person for up to 24 hours for a nice talk with something to eat and drink, and for sure no "training" of their lung capacity by water boarding and other popular "white torture"

Sure many states do same or worse but usually only to their own citizens or a very limited group of people often from a neighbor-state or people that are active in areas like Chechnya and russian Caucasus "states" coming almost all from islamic countries, the US however kidnapped a guy with turkish roots who was on his trip to his family in turkey and they waited and somewhere on the balkan in one of these small, poor republics he got kidnapped very obviously with both countries few border guards being paid and ignoring his resistance, its one of few cases I remember by ~2006 or so, and this was on normal tv,I only checked 1-2 youtube videos to check if its fake, but I didn't look for special documentaries about similiar/other cases, only the typical docus about the torture at Kuba and in Iraq (Abu Graib?), High number of suicide (attempts) as they try to break these man, and for those who strongly believe the sexual thing for example is one effective method, its a normal reaction IF "something" happens to a man when a woman touches him, but for them its like their life and what comes beyond is ruined... When the youngest survivors are in their 70's we will start to get some really disturbing details...

I still disagree. Every time a country discovers oil, it turns communist and tries to gouge the West. KGB or FSB, they have stirred more trouble in more countries than the CIA. Just wait until China gets going. You ain't seen nothin yet. If the USA responds with equal violence, the whole world will become a very ugly place but what choice is there? Why do you think I like the idea of renewable energy? Only chance to reduce the tension, however, there will still be "water wars", "food wars" etc. Things are not heading in the right direction. The globalists made an enormous mistake in unleashing the Dragon and we will all pay for it ultimately. Einstein said: "I don't know what WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones". Given the election fraud in the USA, I would not be surprised if their dollar collapses and they go on a global rampage as a result. They may well go communist, but that will not help China or Russia. On the contrary, all rational thought will be gone.

(edited)

OMG! This is terrible, I believe that this situation needs to be changed urgently. It is necessary to somehow change the attitude of people to this tradition, or nothing will change in the future. Why does the state need so many deaths and murders of children at an early age? It seems to me that this problem should be resolved as soon as possible. This is how my older brother died. He was beaten to death by a local gang because he refused to buy them a cigarette. As the examination showed, he was cut with a knife and several times hit on the head with a baseball bat. I was not able to see him at the funeral. Many years have passed since then and we decided to order his tombstone from Santa Barbara Monumental Co. as a sign of his memory.

Edited by pavidlo mak

On 12/31/2020 at 1:35 PM, Wombat said:

I still disagree. Every time a country discovers oil, it turns communist and tries to gouge the West. KGB or FSB, they have stirred more trouble in more countries than the CIA. Just wait until China gets going. You ain't seen nothin yet. If the USA responds with equal violence, the whole world will become a very ugly place but what choice is there? Why do you think I like the idea of renewable energy? Only chance to reduce the tension, however, there will still be "water wars", "food wars" etc. Things are not heading in the right direction. The globalists made an enormous mistake in unleashing the Dragon and we will all pay for it ultimately. Einstein said: "I don't know what WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones". Given the election fraud in the USA, I would not be surprised if their dollar collapses and they go on a global rampage as a result. They may well go communist, but that will not help China or Russia. On the contrary, all rational thought will be gone.

Hello, pls consider that I was very on amphetamine (and no in Europe and almost every country in the World "normal" amphetamine is used for pharma reasons in a small amount, Ritalin/Methylphenidat like in the US and now with all kind of Generica and "adult" medications is even much more used, and that "normal" amphetamine is sold for an extreme cheap price compared to Methylamphetamine, its like "Crystal" (I never wanted or got a serious offer, but 80€/g is the lowest price, while I got even now in 2. extended lockdown here 3g of amphetamine for 20€, and its good from Poland, got polish roots, Czeczs produce most Crystal, Netherland both, mexican cartels send their people here to cooperate with locals, and Turkey got an amphetamine transit country as an extreme amount of pills for Syria are going from Europe to Turkey, they are sold as Captagon, also MDMA as powder crosses turkey and is made in Poland, Netherlands and Czeczs... "Meth" which was produced as "Pervertin" for like over 60 years as a legal medication in the GDR until 1988, by a company in East-Berlin which even didn't change the infamous name and a bit over 1 year before the Wall collapsed they stopped, it was forgotten after reunification until from OTC flue-pills with ephedrine some addicts in Prague and other areas produced their own "Meth" or something like that, I never understood why in the US normal "speed" is only limited available from persons who get it prescribed, Amphetamine has many other advantages compared to Meth which really can be heavy and because of that most militaries still have/use it for pilots or other important people for the case...if the mission is limited to 2 days or with a few days of rest between than it was a good medication for simple infantry soldiers as well as tank commanders but especially StuKa-bomber pilots could fly countless missions with good results, Amphetamine can be taken on day 1 until early evening and some people will be able to sleep without additional medication and others will sleep the next night, while meth in high dose on day 1 can keep you up for days but only very few people manage to only take it on day 1...its much cheaper in the US I guess, its like with most substances that the tolerance later makes it expensive.....

I take it together with my daily taken Methadone and Clonazepam (earlier Bromazepam/Lorazepam, until 2011 "Rohypnol/Flunitrazepam" when they changed the law after they already made a package without drug-recipe much weaker by 2 changes in 1998 (a few years before I started, but the 2mg "Rohpys" in 20 packs are legendary among oldschool users, we ban it, in 2013 the US after over 30 years allows Flunitrazepam. Sick world^^ 

So this is serious "Every time a country discovers oil, it turns communist...."? and what do you mean with gauge? so far I used this term most often together with trains/railways (in most cases WW2)? My dictionary gives strange translations, as if these countries would try to "test" the "West" than? Now of course the "typical" cold-war communists and "Western Country" do not really exists, the communists of course exist but at least no longer the Soviet Union and Russia is just rebuilding, or is trying to, its old power... If you watched Putin - who speaks really a very very excellent german, only the accent is something REALLY hard to get away, and I watched many statements in German, English and Russian (with subtitles or dubbed)... for me he would be dangerous if he wouldn't have won the election from Jelzin, a Russia which had the things for a strong economic growth but Jelzin was only supporting the local vodka industry... Putin made some smart moves, the big and widespread corruption was called one of the biggest enemies, if someone is gonna rip the state off than it would be Putin and the limited List of people that knew him from the old days and with his help became multi-millionaires in the early 2000's when the oil price was rising, real investments into the infrastructure and fields was done and this time the money reached its target.... but he always was dreaming of a "Greater Russia", the wealth in the Caspian Sea which was confirmed in the 2000's was already long expected, and if we check the Caspian Sea I think only Iran has the so far lowest proven reserves (I dont know of larger/expensive search operations as Iran is leading in Gas even much more than it does in Oil without the Caspian, Turkmenistan this little "thing" has some very nice fields with natural gas, gas liquids and limited oil and Russia? For Putin and many others the whole giant wealth which is now used by especially by Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan,

Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan (no Caspian Sea, but their natural Gas market even with limited investments since 1991 even today is keeping the country "powered", ~2016/2017 for example daily oil product consumption was (CIA World Factbook, I hate it that they changed the whole site after over a decade :X) 60,000 barrels per day...the country produced 41,000 bbl crude oil in 2018, that is a nice over 2/3rd value, but compared with other larger countries its "peanuts"... Natural Gas however they produced 52.1 billion cubic meters in 2017, which is a lot compared to the oil... 43.07 billion were consumed and 9.401 billion m³ were exported. Energy was generated by 86% from fossil fuels in 2017 (guess which one...) and 14% by hydropower and for 2017 a heavy 0% renewable and ofc 0% nuclear... under Rosneft and Gazprom (or their daughter companies) areas like that would be even producing a lot more gas but also oil IMHO, and that is also the main reason why the 2014 Crimea Invasion (troops were against all international laws operating without the russian identification marks, after it was as successfull as Germanys invasion of Poland the troops, vehicles, aircraft etc. got russian military car signs, (pro-russian) people, often ethnic russians who said that it was like that from the 1st second like that were presented, others disappeared, in the Donezk and Luhansk (both cities and provinces, which are even more important for total Ukrainian economy, Crimea was very much worth because of Tourism, even my Cousin from Poland was there with 3 friends as the EUR and USD were worth a lot, the 100 million US-$ per year from Russia for the military port? I think Ukraine planned to make a new contract with more realistic payments for a global player like Russia especially for the 21st Century, everything below billion(s) is/was a joke, I mean less than 300,000 US-$ daily for the largest russian Black Sea navy base?)

Putin I guess is sad like many other "enemies" of the USA that Biden won (yes man, I thought its unbelievable and the majority in the states went nuts when I saw the very first projections (here +6 NYC and +9 LA, so when I stand up at ~9 a.m. and made my self ready for the trip to the doctor or whatever I had to do this day it was still the first night on the west coast and very early morning on the east coast and midwest), Putin and Trump both said "Europe is our greatest enemy", okay Trump said so much, he is the worst since... dont know 1861?! and with todays technology he somehow made a joke of this office and all the supporters who were interviewed by the documentaries I saw seemed crazy, nothing he promised done...will you relect him? Of course, he is the best president ever, he believes in god and is so honest (yea thats why he didn't do anything he promised in 2016, wall with mexico, mexico will pay lol, he will save coal regions and by that maybe opioid/fentanyl epidemic which is worst in the white man's areas which were hit because up to 80% of the coal jobs were lost, with massive debt-financed programs a few companies hired new workers, in 2017 they loved trump, in 2018 this expensive "Zombies" (in Japan they call small companies which only survive thanks to the country and its support, they had their peak after the 1998 asia crisis but now in Corona in some areas over 30% are Zombies now again, but US coal is so expensive that paying the workers salary by 80% and buy dirty coal for electricity generation which always was more dirty but once cheaper, now natural gas thanks to shale oil/gas nationwide is cheaper than coal or will get within a few years a spokesman of the US coal workers union said, the young ones maybe could be send to learn something for oil or gas production, working/constructing the new gas power plants and pipelines or something completely else?

The "communist"-block today is very free I think... China just restarted to buy Venezuelas oil, I already feared what many wrote that trumps sanctions against Iran and Venezuela in Venezuelas case for the first time would bring (one of) the oil richest (incl. bitumen "oil sands") country by oil reserves to a production shutdown to almost zero (5-10%, fuel shortages there and in countries which had contracts with Venezuela for cheaper oil, like Cuba, had an oil price shock thanks to that, but China and Russia are the 2 countries which used to ignore the sanctions when Corona didn't make it hard, China now maybe reacted because Venezuela without the purchases would maybe "collapse" before summer and I guess Caracas gave discounts, and that was last year with Brent below 50 and WTI below 45 and not long time ago WTI was in the 30's... what could the US/NATO etc. do? Iran ofc also cheats, for them its MUCH easier than for Venezuela but also here the US know who is ignoring and helping to avoid sanctions and ... nothing, the UAE are/were(?) together with that Oman enclave port the largest offshore location outside Iran where crude from Iran was "washed", I dont think the embassador of the UAE or Oman in the US were "invited" and had anything to explain...

These 2 sanctions + Iraqi pre-2003 sanctions exist, but the rest of the world work together with western companys? The UAE even want to work together with US shale oil (and fracking?) and gas companies to increase output very much once the OPEC cuts will be over, one of the US pioneers of this technology already said in a docu 2-3 years ago, that first they laughed at him and now he is much richer than most who laughed not that long ago... but one of the last things he said was interesting, that we see the effect at the whole world "only" from US shale oil/gas and fracking, but it can be tried to be used in every country, not everywhere you will find such jackpots, but he said if he thinks of the Arabian Peninsula/Middle East alone than maybe in 1 or 2 generations in history when speaking about "Peak Oil" they will laugh at that dumb guys, like the US Navy Admiral who was concerned about US (1942, means US were "lower 48") oil reserves and production as it was just after Pearl Harbor and there were very different expectations about the number of ships, troops, tankers, transporters and the duration of the war, most people didn't share his view, but a mid to long-term problem, looking at the large population growth, motorization after the war in peace times did lead to the Saudi-US ally and many other much smaller but similiar deals, like Venezuela which was the global Nr. 2 oil producer into the mid 1950's...

Vietnam is a "red" country but their oil production and reserves don't seem to be that interesting, otherwise they would accept help from China or I would maybe have ever read about a chinese try to help Vietnam (as the country was even more poor in the 2000's and early 2010's but production was between 250 and 400k bpd I think, the peak with high prices in 2006-2008 and early 2010's? Except them I remember only that Cuba had found something which could be larger reserves but they won't find a partner, as so close to the US the risk (back than at least) even wasn't worth it for China or even Russia and even the optimistic expectation would have been nice for Cuba but risk Rosneft or the 2 ultra large chinese and many more "smaller" Chinese oil/gas giants for a few possible hundred million barrels deep offshore?! Except this look Kazakhstan or Middle East/(North) African states or even older players like Malaysia or Brunei... they could switch sides but they don't, I wouldn't too, except there is no way or I'm a country like Pakistan, Mongolia (ok here much non-oil exists, they could play out Russian and Chinese companies and maybe interested mining companies from 3rd countries)... North Korea ofc would have to go with China... but the rest? Mozambique found a lot, but its a bad timing and location too, infrastructure etc. too... and I think they worked with western smaller companies, if Uganda or Tanzania (one of them did find much natural gas? and expected oil but far away from the coast, almost nobody living with electricity, fresh water and roads in the area but almost everyone owns a AK-47, but if needed the Western companies would cooperate with Uganda, Tanzania, Mozambique... I'm wondering that they don't build a pipeline or refineries in Kenya close to the South Sudanese border to create first customers and later the more expensive pipelines avoiding the greedy Sudanese 50% oil value transit costs, but I guess the massive over supply which experts saw already in the last decade is the reason why the youngest state in the world is oil rich but the oil isn't used, even Chad with its very small ~125k or a bit above net exports they could deliver in the last ~10-15 years have a pipeline to the oil rich area in the gulf of gabon? 

Biden for the win! Btw did you notice that the "Peak oil Demand 2019" (because of Corona ofc) disappeared from articles which I saw at least since the growth in oil demand for 2021 was revised down by the US EIA by another 300,000 bpd but growth was still far above 5 million barrels (from 92,x to something like almost 98mbpd) and by 2022 the 100mbpd is expected to be reached, I remember panic makers (even BP in 2 out of 3 scenarios said oil demand has almost no chance to recover and in the 3rd scenario "Business as usual" in 2020 they estimated the demand peak for mid to late 2020's and now everything looks different again? Did they forgot Elon Musk who wants to create a better electric powered world? :D

6 hours ago, KilonBerlin said:

Hello, pls consider that I was very on amphetamine (and no in Europe and almost every country in the World "normal" amphetamine is used for pharma reasons in a small amount, Ritalin/Methylphenidat like in the US and now with all kind of Generica and "adult" medications is even much more used, and that "normal" amphetamine is sold for an extreme cheap price compared to Methylamphetamine, its like "Crystal" (I never wanted or got a serious offer, but 80€/g is the lowest price, while I got even now in 2. extended lockdown here 3g of amphetamine for 20€, and its good from Poland, got polish roots, Czeczs produce most Crystal, Netherland both, mexican cartels send their people here to cooperate with locals, and Turkey got an amphetamine transit country as an extreme amount of pills for Syria are going from Europe to Turkey, they are sold as Captagon, also MDMA as powder crosses turkey and is made in Poland, Netherlands and Czeczs... "Meth" which was produced as "Pervertin" for like over 60 years as a legal medication in the GDR until 1988, by a company in East-Berlin which even didn't change the infamous name and a bit over 1 year before the Wall collapsed they stopped, it was forgotten after reunification until from OTC flue-pills with ephedrine some addicts in Prague and other areas produced their own "Meth" or something like that, I never understood why in the US normal "speed" is only limited available from persons who get it prescribed, Amphetamine has many other advantages compared to Meth which really can be heavy and because of that most militaries still have/use it for pilots or other important people for the case...if the mission is limited to 2 days or with a few days of rest between than it was a good medication for simple infantry soldiers as well as tank commanders but especially StuKa-bomber pilots could fly countless missions with good results, Amphetamine can be taken on day 1 until early evening and some people will be able to sleep without additional medication and others will sleep the next night, while meth in high dose on day 1 can keep you up for days but only very few people manage to only take it on day 1...its much cheaper in the US I guess, its like with most substances that the tolerance later makes it expensive.....

I take it together with my daily taken Methadone and Clonazepam (earlier Bromazepam/Lorazepam, until 2011 "Rohypnol/Flunitrazepam" when they changed the law after they already made a package without drug-recipe much weaker by 2 changes in 1998 (a few years before I started, but the 2mg "Rohpys" in 20 packs are legendary among oldschool users, we ban it, in 2013 the US after over 30 years allows Flunitrazepam. Sick world^^ 

So this is serious "Every time a country discovers oil, it turns communist...."? and what do you mean with gauge? so far I used this term most often together with trains/railways (in most cases WW2)? My dictionary gives strange translations, as if these countries would try to "test" the "West" than? Now of course the "typical" cold-war communists and "Western Country" do not really exists, the communists of course exist but at least no longer the Soviet Union and Russia is just rebuilding, or is trying to, its old power... If you watched Putin - who speaks really a very very excellent german, only the accent is something REALLY hard to get away, and I watched many statements in German, English and Russian (with subtitles or dubbed)... for me he would be dangerous if he wouldn't have won the election from Jelzin, a Russia which had the things for a strong economic growth but Jelzin was only supporting the local vodka industry... Putin made some smart moves, the big and widespread corruption was called one of the biggest enemies, if someone is gonna rip the state off than it would be Putin and the limited List of people that knew him from the old days and with his help became multi-millionaires in the early 2000's when the oil price was rising, real investments into the infrastructure and fields was done and this time the money reached its target.... but he always was dreaming of a "Greater Russia", the wealth in the Caspian Sea which was confirmed in the 2000's was already long expected, and if we check the Caspian Sea I think only Iran has the so far lowest proven reserves (I dont know of larger/expensive search operations as Iran is leading in Gas even much more than it does in Oil without the Caspian, Turkmenistan this little "thing" has some very nice fields with natural gas, gas liquids and limited oil and Russia? For Putin and many others the whole giant wealth which is now used by especially by Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan,

Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan (no Caspian Sea, but their natural Gas market even with limited investments since 1991 even today is keeping the country "powered", ~2016/2017 for example daily oil product consumption was (CIA World Factbook, I hate it that they changed the whole site after over a decade :X) 60,000 barrels per day...the country produced 41,000 bbl crude oil in 2018, that is a nice over 2/3rd value, but compared with other larger countries its "peanuts"... Natural Gas however they produced 52.1 billion cubic meters in 2017, which is a lot compared to the oil... 43.07 billion were consumed and 9.401 billion m³ were exported. Energy was generated by 86% from fossil fuels in 2017 (guess which one...) and 14% by hydropower and for 2017 a heavy 0% renewable and ofc 0% nuclear... under Rosneft and Gazprom (or their daughter companies) areas like that would be even producing a lot more gas but also oil IMHO, and that is also the main reason why the 2014 Crimea Invasion (troops were against all international laws operating without the russian identification marks, after it was as successfull as Germanys invasion of Poland the troops, vehicles, aircraft etc. got russian military car signs, (pro-russian) people, often ethnic russians who said that it was like that from the 1st second like that were presented, others disappeared, in the Donezk and Luhansk (both cities and provinces, which are even more important for total Ukrainian economy, Crimea was very much worth because of Tourism, even my Cousin from Poland was there with 3 friends as the EUR and USD were worth a lot, the 100 million US-$ per year from Russia for the military port? I think Ukraine planned to make a new contract with more realistic payments for a global player like Russia especially for the 21st Century, everything below billion(s) is/was a joke, I mean less than 300,000 US-$ daily for the largest russian Black Sea navy base?)

Putin I guess is sad like many other "enemies" of the USA that Biden won (yes man, I thought its unbelievable and the majority in the states went nuts when I saw the very first projections (here +6 NYC and +9 LA, so when I stand up at ~9 a.m. and made my self ready for the trip to the doctor or whatever I had to do this day it was still the first night on the west coast and very early morning on the east coast and midwest), Putin and Trump both said "Europe is our greatest enemy", okay Trump said so much, he is the worst since... dont know 1861?! and with todays technology he somehow made a joke of this office and all the supporters who were interviewed by the documentaries I saw seemed crazy, nothing he promised done...will you relect him? Of course, he is the best president ever, he believes in god and is so honest (yea thats why he didn't do anything he promised in 2016, wall with mexico, mexico will pay lol, he will save coal regions and by that maybe opioid/fentanyl epidemic which is worst in the white man's areas which were hit because up to 80% of the coal jobs were lost, with massive debt-financed programs a few companies hired new workers, in 2017 they loved trump, in 2018 this expensive "Zombies" (in Japan they call small companies which only survive thanks to the country and its support, they had their peak after the 1998 asia crisis but now in Corona in some areas over 30% are Zombies now again, but US coal is so expensive that paying the workers salary by 80% and buy dirty coal for electricity generation which always was more dirty but once cheaper, now natural gas thanks to shale oil/gas nationwide is cheaper than coal or will get within a few years a spokesman of the US coal workers union said, the young ones maybe could be send to learn something for oil or gas production, working/constructing the new gas power plants and pipelines or something completely else?

The "communist"-block today is very free I think... China just restarted to buy Venezuelas oil, I already feared what many wrote that trumps sanctions against Iran and Venezuela in Venezuelas case for the first time would bring (one of) the oil richest (incl. bitumen "oil sands") country by oil reserves to a production shutdown to almost zero (5-10%, fuel shortages there and in countries which had contracts with Venezuela for cheaper oil, like Cuba, had an oil price shock thanks to that, but China and Russia are the 2 countries which used to ignore the sanctions when Corona didn't make it hard, China now maybe reacted because Venezuela without the purchases would maybe "collapse" before summer and I guess Caracas gave discounts, and that was last year with Brent below 50 and WTI below 45 and not long time ago WTI was in the 30's... what could the US/NATO etc. do? Iran ofc also cheats, for them its MUCH easier than for Venezuela but also here the US know who is ignoring and helping to avoid sanctions and ... nothing, the UAE are/were(?) together with that Oman enclave port the largest offshore location outside Iran where crude from Iran was "washed", I dont think the embassador of the UAE or Oman in the US were "invited" and had anything to explain...

These 2 sanctions + Iraqi pre-2003 sanctions exist, but the rest of the world work together with western companys? The UAE even want to work together with US shale oil (and fracking?) and gas companies to increase output very much once the OPEC cuts will be over, one of the US pioneers of this technology already said in a docu 2-3 years ago, that first they laughed at him and now he is much richer than most who laughed not that long ago... but one of the last things he said was interesting, that we see the effect at the whole world "only" from US shale oil/gas and fracking, but it can be tried to be used in every country, not everywhere you will find such jackpots, but he said if he thinks of the Arabian Peninsula/Middle East alone than maybe in 1 or 2 generations in history when speaking about "Peak Oil" they will laugh at that dumb guys, like the US Navy Admiral who was concerned about US (1942, means US were "lower 48") oil reserves and production as it was just after Pearl Harbor and there were very different expectations about the number of ships, troops, tankers, transporters and the duration of the war, most people didn't share his view, but a mid to long-term problem, looking at the large population growth, motorization after the war in peace times did lead to the Saudi-US ally and many other much smaller but similiar deals, like Venezuela which was the global Nr. 2 oil producer into the mid 1950's...

Vietnam is a "red" country but their oil production and reserves don't seem to be that interesting, otherwise they would accept help from China or I would maybe have ever read about a chinese try to help Vietnam (as the country was even more poor in the 2000's and early 2010's but production was between 250 and 400k bpd I think, the peak with high prices in 2006-2008 and early 2010's? Except them I remember only that Cuba had found something which could be larger reserves but they won't find a partner, as so close to the US the risk (back than at least) even wasn't worth it for China or even Russia and even the optimistic expectation would have been nice for Cuba but risk Rosneft or the 2 ultra large chinese and many more "smaller" Chinese oil/gas giants for a few possible hundred million barrels deep offshore?! Except this look Kazakhstan or Middle East/(North) African states or even older players like Malaysia or Brunei... they could switch sides but they don't, I wouldn't too, except there is no way or I'm a country like Pakistan, Mongolia (ok here much non-oil exists, they could play out Russian and Chinese companies and maybe interested mining companies from 3rd countries)... North Korea ofc would have to go with China... but the rest? Mozambique found a lot, but its a bad timing and location too, infrastructure etc. too... and I think they worked with western smaller companies, if Uganda or Tanzania (one of them did find much natural gas? and expected oil but far away from the coast, almost nobody living with electricity, fresh water and roads in the area but almost everyone owns a AK-47, but if needed the Western companies would cooperate with Uganda, Tanzania, Mozambique... I'm wondering that they don't build a pipeline or refineries in Kenya close to the South Sudanese border to create first customers and later the more expensive pipelines avoiding the greedy Sudanese 50% oil value transit costs, but I guess the massive over supply which experts saw already in the last decade is the reason why the youngest state in the world is oil rich but the oil isn't used, even Chad with its very small ~125k or a bit above net exports they could deliver in the last ~10-15 years have a pipeline to the oil rich area in the gulf of gabon? 

Biden for the win! Btw did you notice that the "Peak oil Demand 2019" (because of Corona ofc) disappeared from articles which I saw at least since the growth in oil demand for 2021 was revised down by the US EIA by another 300,000 bpd but growth was still far above 5 million barrels (from 92,x to something like almost 98mbpd) and by 2022 the 100mbpd is expected to be reached, I remember panic makers (even BP in 2 out of 3 scenarios said oil demand has almost no chance to recover and in the 3rd scenario "Business as usual" in 2020 they estimated the demand peak for mid to late 2020's and now everything looks different again? Did they forgot Elon Musk who wants to create a better electric powered world? :D

Hahaha, what makes u think 100m will be reached, ever? It seems you may have forgotten Mr Musk, but the CCP has not?