Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DR

Do Republicans like Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger, Mitt Romney and now McConnell think voting for Impeachment can save the party ? Without Trump base what is the Republican constituency ? It's over.

(edited)

Wyoming GOP  Rips Liz Cheney over impeachment vote. Maybe she will run as a Democrat in 2022.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1005694/1 

Odds are Liz joins Christie and Kasich and becomes a CNN Contributor. 

Stay tuned. 

If not for Trump we would be starting the second term of President Hillary Clinton, a Supreme Court stacked with activist jurists, 30 million more illegal aliens and four years of a declining economy with thousands of more mfg jobs lost to China.

The Republicans just had a confab in Florida last week to assess the party's standing and chart their future.  No word yet on any results of their meeting. They don't have many (any) options. 

Let's face it.  The "Cancel Culture" has won.  While there will be a Republican Party in name, in reality we have entered a period (decades) of one party rule with the full backing of the Wall Street robber barons, Big Tech oligarchs and arrogant self-aggrandizing Mainstream Media.

Defy them and they will destroy you.  

Name one demographic that supports the Republican Party , not counting the Trump base.   Politicians like Mitt Romney think in a Presidential election if its a choice between him or a left leaning Democrat that Trump's base will vote for him. 

Mitt is mistaken. 

If no third party (or "new" Republican Party) by the 2024 election this could be the first year an unaffiliated independent candidate could have a chance to be elected President of the United States. It will have to be a populist candidate with a lot of money or the ability to get grass root donations. (That's assuming Fraudulent Elections are eliminated by then - which is unlikely).

Mitch McConnell

Mitch is a skillful politician.  At this time he is perplexed.  He realizes he needs to get along with the left as they are in power for at least the next two years and likely four.  Even after all Trump has done for the Republican Senate, they would throw him under the bus if they think they can. 

Let's face it the Establishment Old Guard Republican party is dying. Mitch is trying to exorcise Trump from the Republican Party.   It almost seems like Mitch and the Democrat Party are hoping for a big event that will finally put an end to Trump's power.  I hate to say this but it looks like Mitch and the Democrats are secretly hoping for violent demonstrations at Biden's inauguration.  Sick.  My opinion if Mitch votes for impeachment Trump will take his base and leave.  That's a large loyal voting block the Republicans can ill afford to lose. 

Remember : IT'S NO LONGER THE LEFT vs RIGHT . 

IT'S THE INSIDERS vs OUTSIDERS.

NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED.

IT'S not enough for the Establishment Republicans and the Establishment Democratic to beat Trump.  They want to neuter him.  They want to eliminate the movement he started.  They want to eliminate his power to promote individual's for office. They want to stop him from engaging the Black and Latino community. They want to stop Trump from helping the working folks , or as CNN's Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper calls them the "Applebee's and Holiday Inn patrons" ; CNN analyst and Don Lemon calls, "Rubes" ; as Hilary calls them,  " Basket of Deplorables" ; as Barak Obama calls them "clinging to guns and religion " . They want to stop Trump from any chance of building a new Republican Party or starting a third party.  So far they are successful.  But .  .  .  . You never know. 

The "old" Republican party is dead. They are dinosaurs. They just haven't realized it yet.  Do the Republican old guard like Mitt Romney, John Kasich and Chris Christie think now that Trump is out of office the Republican Party goes back to pre 2016 , they can go on CNN  bash Trump and then get elected President.  They're dreaming. These jokers are naive. They don't understand CNN despises them and are just using them for now.  Useful idiots. They will turn on them and tell them what they really think of them minutes after they throw their hat into the 2024 election ring.  They can't even get the nomination without Trump supporters much less elected President. 

The Establishment of both parties don't  want to give up their earmarks and paybacks to their donors.  The donors come before their constituency. Trump tried to change the culture. Very difficult, but at least he tried.  

The current Republicans will sell out Trump to be part of the "Great Giveaway II The Sequel" coming soon.  You heard it here first. 

Remember the $Trillion "construction ready" infrastructure bill of 2009 that bailed out the states budget deficits. None was spent on infrastructure.  Well that was nothing compared to the trillions of mortgages, asset backed securities, student loans and debt that the Federal Reserve bought from the Bankrupt U.S. Banking System in 2008.  Then the Fed gave guaranteed loans to the lucky (insider) investment managers to buy the discounted distressed mortgages at a huge discount.  In other words FREE $ MILLIONS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES. 

* Family like VP Biden's son Hunter and Sec State Kerry's Stepson Chris Heize Rosemont Seneca received a $130 million loan.  Where they funneled $millions in profits thru an offshore bank to avoid taxes. Hunter and Chris had zero investment management experience. Hunter quit his lobbying job , teamed with Chris Heize and received the $130 million within a couple of months.

* Family like Maxine Waters husband's bank.  Where Maxine set up a private meeting for her husband with the Secretary of the Treasury  to assure he was taken care of.

* Friends like the Chairman of Morgan Stanley who was a major donor and consolidator for the Obama campaign. They couldn't give it directly to him.  Too obvious.  So they gave the money in his wife's name whose only experience in Finance was paying her Bergdoff Goodman Fifth Avenue credit card.

$Trillions in loans were were given out that resulted in $ Billions in profits for friends and family.

The "Great Giveaway II The Sequel" is coming soon.  This time around its the $Trillions in Corporate Debt that the Fed has bought this last year.  Hedge Funds are setting up "Distressed Asset Investment Funds" to capitalize on the free money.  The previous 2009 asset backed giveaway pales in comparison to the Corporate Debt giveaway coming the end of this year.  

The Republicans will get their share as long as they play along and impeach Trump.  Mitch can get some more tax break handouts for those poor Kentucky racehorse breeders. 

It's not Left vs Right .  

It's insiders vs Outsiders.  

The corrupt Establishment is ganging up on Trump.  I'm told Trump will be supporting Primary challengers to certain current Republican legislators.  I hear Georgia Gov Kemp and Wyoming Rep Liz Chaney are on his list. I am trying to confirm other names at this time.  

Attorney Alan Dershowitz said it would be an honor to defend Trump if a second impeachment went to Senate trial.  This would be a classic trial for all time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/constitutional-scholar-alan-dershowitz-calls-cancel-culture-new-mccarthyism/ar-BB1cGU3B 

The current Congress is an embarrassment.

I have started writing a book , "Profiles in Cowardice".  Its a look at the Leaders of our time both Republican and Democrat

Looks like it will have to be a full blown series of books.  Too many notable cowards to fit in one book. 

Edited by Roch
  • Great Response! 2

All want control back of the Republican party. McConnell, particularly, thought that he could countrol Q, but the movement grew far larger and more vociferous than we could handle. Now he has a choice:

• take the reins of the Republican party back and risk alienating QAnons or
  • allow QAnon to take of the party and risk alienating everyone else

At the moment Republicans look split pretty evenly between QAnon and everyone else, so it's a pretty tough call to make. My hunch is that he thinks he can bring Q back into line. It could end up becoming a civil war within the party, though.

9 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

All want control back of the Republican party. McConnell, particularly, thought that he could countrol Q, but the movement grew far larger and more vociferous than we could handle. Now he has a choice:

At the moment Republicans look split pretty evenly between QAnon and everyone else, so it's a pretty tough call to make. My hunch is that he thinks he can bring Q back into line. It could end up becoming a civil war within the party, though.

What's this QAnon crap.  They are not the Republican Party or the Trump base.  Cut the shit.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 3
  • Haha 1

(edited)

Speaking of the Great Giveaway II when the Fed starts to guarantee loans to buy the $ Trillions in Corporate Debt on their books.  I have a quick story for you.  It's about Billionaire Avenue Capital Hedge Fund Manager , NBA Milwaukee Bucks owner and Clinton crony Marc Larsy. 

Avenue Capital's Marc Larsy recently did an interview with Bloomberg TV.  During the interview he was asked about the future action needed by the Biden Administration to right the economy.

Larsy said, " I'm afraid we are going to need an increase in the income tax."  EASY FOR LARSY TO SAY.

(1) Because of the "Carried Interest" tax loophole Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Larsy pays NO personal income taxes.  Sweet deal.  Why do you think Larsy (and other Hedge Funds contribute to Clinton, Schumer, Biden, etc) ?  Why do you think Larsy gave 26 year old Literature major Chelsea Clinton a job at Avenue Capital worth $ millions ? Why did Barry Diller give Chelsea Clinton a seat on Interactive Corp board worth $ 10 million in stock while she was still a college student.  

Most small businesses are organized as Sub S Corporations where they pay the same rate as personal income taxes.  Biden's proposed increase tax on incomes over $400 hurts the Small businesses the most.  Haven't they suffered enough already this year ? 

(2) In 2009 the Fed bailed out the banks by buying their mortgages. This time it's Corporate Debt.  Someone please, please please find out how much Avenue Capital Marc Larsy Distressed Asset Fund's Corporate Debt was bought by the Federal Reserve.  That must be public information.  Imagine buying high yield distressed debt and always getting bailed out by your friends never loosing.  It's High Yield (no Risk) debt for some. 

(3) Who do you think will be first (after Hunter) in line to buy the heavily discounted Corporate Debt the Fed will be selling back to the market at the end of this year.   Yup, Marc Larsy and those on the "Friends and Family" political party program. 

I didn't vote for Trump in '16.

I can't tell you how many times I cringed when Trump spoke on certain issues.  I can't count the number of times I said that's it I'm done with Trump.  

Looking back now maybe it wasn't that bad after all when you look at the alternative.

If not Trump than whom ? Our leaders are a bunch of cowards. 

Trump called it straight.  He was an outsider.  The swamp forbids Outsiders.  

It's no longer LEFT vs RIGHT.

Now it's INSIDERS vs OUTSIDERS. 

Edited by Roch
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Roch said:

If not for Trump we would be starting the second term of President Hillary Clinton, a Supreme Court stacked with activist jurists and a declining economy.  

Hmm. I would like to challenge that statement. The American economy is not exact doing well. Yes, I know COVID is mainly to blame, but maybe a different approach to COVID would have meant the economy would be in better shape? I can in no way back this up and I am by the way not saying that European responses have been great either.

• Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Roch said:

What's this QAnon crap.  They are not the Republican Party or the Trump base.  Cut the shit.

I take it that this guy, calling himself the QAnon Shaman, is neither Republican or the Trump base, then.

image.png.bcc28ad4938f78097c4ee1c8e7b0cd99.png

(edited)

53 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

I take it that this guy, calling himself the QAnon Shaman, is neither Republican or the Trump base, then.

IT'S a free country.  Can't stop crazies from showing up.

Bernie's Sanders supporter shot and almost killed Rep Scalise (R) at a softball team practice.  So that makes Bernie Sanders an assassin ? Should Bernie be charged with attempted murder ?  Should Bernie be charged with insurrection ?

Anarchist like Antifa were embraced and encouraged by the Democratic Party.  The Minnesota Attorney General promoted Antifa. He held up an Antifa manual and laughing said "This is who Trump is afraid of".  His son a Minneapolis City Councilmen publicly supported Antifa as they burnt his city to the ground.  SHOULD THIS FATHER AND SON BE CHARGED WITH INSURECTION ?  

Edited by Roch
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

Did McConnell, Cheney and the rest who support impeachment think they'll be welcomed home if they proceed.  I'd say that most if not all of their voters are in the 74 million group of people who voted for Trump.  They may regret this move, especially when Eric Swalwell is on the impeachment committee.  It is so political it screams for a primary of all Republicans who vote for this madness.  In our area, Cornyn is front and center since he and the rest of the establishment who call themselves Republican are worse, much worse, than any Democrat who is doing what vipers always do and don't hide it, attack and destroy.   Republicans do what they always do, sit and suck their thumbs.

I wish just one of these wimps would call out Pelosi, Harris, Biden during the past year of riots and marching thugs in cities across the country and they said  "people will rise up now and after the election and they should"!  The MSM said the riots were "mostly peaceful", and Cuomo said "who said protests need to be peaceful".  Maxine Waters called for the left to "go after them, wherever they are, get in their faces, and don't let them be in peace", and groups attacked Cruz, DeVos, etc., Schumer told Kavanaugh and Gorsuch that "You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price.  You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions"!  So, we could go on and on and now we find the FBI had notice that violence was going to occur at the Capitol the day before the protest.  So, Trump had zero to do with it since the plan was in motion before he and the supporters arrived in D.C.  

I wouldn't count Trump out.  He just raised $200 million and his approval numbers are climbing.  Biden isn't even in office yet, and whether or not he won fair and square, the people who voted for him and already having buyers remorse.

And, one good thing happened today.  CNN. was pulled off the air at the airports.  

• Upvote 4

(edited)

1 hour ago, JoMack said:

I wouldn't count Trump out.  He just raised $200 million and his approval numbers are climbing.  Biden isn't even in office yet, and whether or not he won fair and square, the people who voted for him and already having buyers remorse.

And, one good thing happened today.  CNN. was pulled off the air at the airports.  

The Democrat Party and Deep State have no use for Biden. He was just a means to an end.

I actually feel sorry for him. He's embarrassing the country, his family and himself.  

He's like Willie Mays trying to play a few more years.  Biden stayed too long. 

I don't think Biden will last a year.  They will get rid of him within a year.  

Edited by Roch
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Roch said:

(2) In 2009 the Fed bailed out the banks by buying their mortgages. This time it's Corporate Debt.  Someone please, please please find out how much Avenue Capital Marc Larsy Distressed Asset Fund's Corporate Debt was bought by the Federal Reserve.  That must be public information.  Imagine buying high yield distressed debt and always getting bailed out by your friends never loosing.  It's High Yield (no) Risk debt for some. 

How much Avenue Capital Marc Larsy Distressed Asset Fund's Corporate Debt was bought by the Federal Reserve?  None.

https://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/secondary-market-corporate-credit-facility/secondary-market-corporate-credit-facility-broad-market-index

4 minutes ago, Gregory1972 said:

How much Avenue Capital Marc Larsy Distressed Asset Fund's Corporate Debt was bought by the Federal Reserve?  None.

https://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/secondary-market-corporate-credit-facility/secondary-market-corporate-credit-facility-broad-market-index

None.  You don't know that.  You have to see what bonds Avenue Capital sold to the fund.  Have you seen their sales ? 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Roch said:

Speaking of the Great Giveaway II when the Fed starts to guarantee loans to buy the $ Trillions in Corporate Debt on their books.  I have a quick story for you.  It's about Billionaire Avenue Capital Hedge Fund Manager , NBA Milwaukee Bucks owner and Clinton crony Marc Larsy. 

Avenue Capital's Marc Larsy recently did an interview with Bloomberg TV.  During the interview he was asked about the future action needed by the Biden Administration to right the economy.

Larsy said, " I'm afraid we are going to need an increase in the income tax."  EASY FOR LARSY TO SAY.

(1) Because of the "Carried Interest" tax loophole Larsy pays NO income taxes.  Sweet deal.  Why do you think Larsy (and other Hedge Funds contribute to Clinton, Schumer, Biden, etc) ?  Why do you think Larsy gave 26 year old Literature major Chelsea Clinton a job at Avenue Capital worth $ millions ? Why did Barry Filler give Chelsea Clinton a seat on Interactive Corp board worth $ 10 million in stock while she was still a college student.  

Most small businesses are organized as Sub S Corporations where they pay the same rate as personal income taxes.  Biden's proposed increase tax on incomes over $400 hurts the Small businesses the most.  Haven't they suffered enough already this year ? 

(2) In 2009 the Fed bailed out the banks by buying their mortgages. This time it's Corporate Debt.  Someone please, please please find out how much Avenue Capital Marc Larsy Distressed Asset Fund's Corporate Debt was bought by the Federal Reserve.  That must be public information.  Imagine buying high yield distressed debt and always getting bailed out by your friends never loosing.  It's High Yield (no) Risk debt for some. 

(3) Who do you think will be first in line to buy the heavily discounted Corporate Debt the Fed will be selling at the end of this year.   Yup, Marc Larsy and those on the "Friends and Family" political party program. 

I can't tell you how many times I cringed when Trump spoke on certain issues.  I can't count the number of times I said that's it I'm done with Trump.  

Looking back now maybe it wasn't that bad after all when you look at the alternative.

It's no longer LEFT vs RIGHT.

Now it's INSIDERS vs OUTSIDERS. 

Very insightful, and thanks for sharing your views.  I have stated repeatedly, America's enemies are within.  In America, you get what you vote for, and what you ignore.  The results today are a direct reflection of the voters, and non-voters, cumulative over many decades. Let's hope your work contributes to positive change at the roots level.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 7:45 AM, Geoff Guenther said:

Q anons are not necessarily Republican. The vast majority of Trump supporters don't know much of the Q's great awakening narrative.

You probably are more aware of them than your average Trump Republican. They only know the "drain the swamp" aspect of it. They are keenly aware of being surrounded by corruption. See China as an enemy and want to detach from it so long as the CCP rules. 

The Trumpers are the Rep party. They consider the leadership part of the swamp. Those with ties to China (McConnel) are now set up to lose their primaries along with most that had not stood up for Trump. They call them Traitors and "swamp creatures". They are right. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't expect Trump to form a 3rd party. I expect Trump to methodically eradicate the leadership of the party by grooming people to compete with them in the primaries. he will focus on self made business successes that can survive a campaign on grass roots contributions.  

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/13/2021 at 6:34 AM, Roch said:

Stay tuned. 

If not for Trump we would be starting the second term of President Hillary Clinton, a Supreme Court stacked with activist jurists, 30 million more illegal aliens and four years of a declining economy with thousands of more mfg jobs lost to China.

The Republicans just had a confab in Florida last week to assess the party's standing and chart their future.  No word yet on any results of their meeting. They don't have many (any) options. 

Let's face it.  The "Cancel Culture" has won.  While there will be a Republican Party in name in reality we have entered a period (decades) of one party rule with the full backing of the Wall Street robber barons, Big Tech oligarchs and arrogant self-aggrandizing Mainstream Media.

Defy them and they will destroy you.  

Name one demographic that supports the Republican Party , not counting the Trump base.   Politicians like Mitt Romney think that if its a choice between him or a left leaning Democrat that Trump's base will vote for him. 

Mitt is mistaken. 

If no third party (or "new" Republican Party) by the 2024 election this could be the first year an unaffiliated independent candidate could be elected President of the United States. It will have to be a populist candidate with a lot of money or the ability to get grass root donations) That's assuming Fraudulent Elections are eliminated by then - which is unlikely.

Mitch McConnell

Mitch is a skillful politician.  At this time he is perplexed.  He realizes he needs to get along with the left as they are in power for at least the next two years and likely four.  Even after all Trump has done for the Republican Senate, they would throw him under the bus if they think they can. 

Let's face it the Establishment Old Guard Republican party is dying. Mitch is trying to exorcise Trump from the Republican Party.   It almost seems like Mitch and the Democrat Party is hoping for a big event that will finally put an end to Trump's power.  I hate to say this but it looks like Mitch and the Democrats are secretly hoping for violent demonstrations at Biden's inauguration.  Sick.  My opinion if Mitch votes for impeachment Trump will take his base and leave.  That's a large loyal voting block the Republicans can I'll afford to loose. 

Remember : IT'S NO LONGER THE LEFT vs RIGHT . 

IT'S THE INSIDERS vs OUTSIDERS.

NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED.

IT'S not enough for the Establishment Republicans and the Establishment Democratic to beat Trump.  They want to neuter him.  They want to eliminate the movement he started.  They want to eliminate his power to promote individual's for office. They want to stop him from engaging the Black and Latino community. They want to stop Trump from helping the working folks , or as CNN's Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper calls them the "Applebee's and Holiday Inn patrons" ; CNN analyst and Don Lemon calls, "Rubes" ; as Hilary calls them,  " Basket of Deplorables" ; as Barak Obama calls them "clinging to guns and religion " . They want to stop Trump from any chance of building a new Republican Party or starting a third party.  So far they are successful.  But .  .  .  . You never know. 

The "old" Republican party is dead. They are dinosaurs. They just haven't realized it yet.  Do the Republican old guard like Mitt Romney, John Kasich and Chris Christie think now that Trump is out the Republican Party goes back to pre 2016 and they can go on CNN, bash Trump and get elected President.  They're dreaming. These jokers are naive. They don't understand CNN despised them also and are just using them for now.  They will turn on them and tell them what they really think of them minutes after they throw their that into the 2024 election ring. 

The Establishment doesn't want to give up their earmarks and paybacks to their donors.  The donors come before their constituency. Trump tried to change the culture. Very difficult, but he tried.  

The current Republicans will sell out Trump to be part of the "Great Giveaway II The Sequel" coming soon.  You heard it hear first. 

Remember the $Trillion "construction ready" infrastructure bill of 2009 that bailed out the state.  That was nothing compared to the trillions of mortgages, asset backed securities, student loans and debt that the Federal Reserve bought from the Bankrupt U.S. Banking System.  Then the Fed gave guaranteed loans to the lucky (insider) investment managers to buy the discounted distressed mortgages a huge discount.  In other words FREE $ MILLIONS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES. 

* Family like VP Biden's son Hunter and Sec State Kerry's Stepson Chris Heize $130 million loan.  Where they funneled $millions in profits thru an offshore bank to avoid taxes. Hunter and Chris had zero investment management experience.

* Family like Maxine Waters husband's bank.  Where Maxine set up a private meeting for her husband with the Secretary of the Treasury  to assure he was taken care of.

* Friends like the Chairman of Morgan Stanley who was a major donor and consolidator for the Obama campaign. They couldn't give it directly to him.  Too obvious.  So they gave the money in his wife's name whose only experience in Finance was paying her Bergdoff Goodman Fifth Avenue credit card.

$Trillions in loans were were given out that resulted in $ Billions in profits for friends and family.

The "Great Giveaway II The Sequel" is coming soon.  This time around its the $Trillions in Corporate Debt that the Fed has bought this last year.  Hedge Funds are setting up "Distressed Asset Investment Funds" to capitalize on the free money.  The previous 2009 asset backed giveaway pales in comparison to the Corporate Debt giveaway coming the end of this year.  

The Republicans will get their share as long as they play along and impeach Trump.  Mitch can get some more tax break handouts for those poor Kentucky racehorse breeders. 

The corrupt Establishment is ganging up on Trump.  I'm told Trump will be supporting Primary challengers to certain current Republican legislators.  I hear Georgia Gov Kemp and Wyoming Rep Liz Chaney are on his list. I am trying to confirm other names at this time.  

Attorney Alan Dershowitz said it would be an honor to defend Trump if a second impeachment went to Senate trial.  This would be a classic trial for all time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/constitutional-scholar-alan-dershowitz-calls-cancel-culture-new-mccarthyism/ar-BB1cGU3B 

The current Congress is an embarrassment.

I have started writing a book , "Profiles in Cowardice".  Its a look at the Leaders of our time both Republican and Democrat

Looks like it will have to be a full blown series of books.  Too many notable cowards to fit in one book. 

Why write another book of spin regurgitating spin and 1/2 truths. Take responsibility for massive immigration under GW for example. The crash of the worlds economy. Stealing billions from the military for a wall that will do nothing instead of just prosecuting those that hire them. 

• Downvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

I don't expect Trump to form a 3rd party. I expect Trump to methodically eradicate the leadership of the party by grooming people to compete with them in the primaries. he will focus on self made business successes that can survive a campaign on grass roots contributions.  

Delusional.  He is way too old to do so, and grooming?  Honestly?  Have you paid attention to his personality? 

If I had my way, no representative or judge should be able to run or serve after age 75.  Sorry, no, you cannot even work an 8 hour day after age 70 let alone age 75.  Anyone playing pretend people can are truly delusional.  No, arguing that 0.01% of the population over age 75 can work for a minimal time is not an argument. 

PS: In 1974, the "Campaign Finance Law" was passed to get the "$$$" out of politics, which actually meant that the local populace cannot possibly properly support THEIR candidate as it limited fund raising to absurdly low numbers. What a joke.  What the campaign finance law actually did was utterly destroy the middle class and local politics as it what it ACTUALLY did was make it IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to run a political campaign who is not fabulously wealthy, for some reason well known/popular, and everyone else, has to kow-tow, kiss the toes of the DNC/RNC national committee chair who is 100% in debt(literally) to the banks and giant lobbyists to bankroll the political campaign.     In my view this is the #2 issue that MUST be removed to break the swamp for ANY political candidate/party.  #1, Free Speech/marxism

Edited by footeab@yahoo.com
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Q anons are not necessarily Republican. The vast majority of Trump supporters don't know much of the Q's great awakening narrative.

You probably are more aware of them than your average Trump Republican. They only know the "drain the swamp" aspect of it. They are keenly aware of being surrounded by corruption. See China as an enemy and want to detach from it so long as the CCP rules. 

The Trumpers are the Rep party. They consider the leadership part of the swamp. Those with ties to China (McConnel) are now set up to lose their primaries along with most that had not stood up for Trump. They call them Traitors and "swamp creatures". They are right. 

McConnell just won reelection.  Six more years of Mitch. He was unlikely to run after this term. He's getting up there. 

Maybe he is voted out as Senate Minority Leader. 

Edited by Roch

11 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Delusional.  He is way too old to do so, and grooming?  Honestly?  Have you paid attention to his personality? 

If I had my way, no representative or judge should be able to run or serve after age 75.  Sorry, no, you cannot even work an 8 hour day after age 70 let alone age 75.  Anyone playing pretend people can are truly delusional.  No, arguing that 0.01% of the population over age 75 can work for a minimal time is not an argument. 

PS: In 1974, the "Campaign Finance Law" was passed to get the "$$$" out of politics, which actually meant that the local populace cannot possibly properly support THEIR candidate as it limited fund raising to absurdly low numbers. What a joke.  What the campaign finance law actually did was utterly destroy the middle class and local politics as it what it ACTUALLY did was make it IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to run a political campaign who is not fabulously wealthy, for some reason well known/popular, and everyone else, has to kow-tow, kiss the toes of the DNC/RNC national committee chair who is 100% in debt(literally) to the banks and giant lobbyists to bankroll the political campaign.     In my view this is the #2 issue that MUST be removed to break the swamp for ANY political candidate/party.  #1, Free Speech/marxism

You  can still donate to PACs and other orgs in unlimited amounts to support a campaign Just takes one further step relative to direct donation. 

• Downvote 1

Doing a bit for Lin Wood, specious smearing of Pence

5e7313279aaa7a69db5d35a0f023717d.jpg

Enjoy, looks quite fetching in the 80s

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

You  can still donate to PACs and other orgs in unlimited amounts to support a campaign Just takes one further step relative to direct donation. 

So?   PAC's are owned by who? Oh right may as well be the RNC/DNC as their main contributors are giant internatioinal lobbyists and giant oligarchs.  PAC's do they support a candidate?  No. They are not allowed to.  They can make ads... but not supporting said candidate, but an issue.... Useless as the EXPENSE of running is NOT ads.  It is paying employees to run the election campaign at least a little bit. 

EDIT: If more people actually PARTICIPATED in election campaigns instead of writing useless posts... Please go work on a campaign or talk to someone who has before posting anything more on this subject.  Open your eyes. 

Edited by footeab@yahoo.com

On 1/13/2021 at 8:01 AM, Geoff Guenther said:

Really, is this someone with political leanings?  I understand after he was jailed he went on a hunger strike.  I guess he didn't appreciate the baloney sandwiches he got for lunch and told the guards that he would not eat anything that wasn't organic.  So, the guards went out and got him his organic no-meat from the grocery store in Indiana .  His mother, by the way, said her son doesn't vote.