TN

A Message from President Donald J. Trump - 5 minutes from The White House directly

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Well, our government has given us reason to be suspicious of them and their actual conspiracies.  From JFK to MLK, J. Edgar at the FBI, the CIA answering to no-one but involved in our lives in countless ways, including the outright ownership of news organizations.  Makes it more convenient to "influence" how we think, don't you know.

My feeling as to why Trump didn't get taken out by the military industrial complex, including the ABCs in our own government, for not starting any new wars and trying to end old ones, was because he simultaneously increased all their budgets so they could keep playing with their toys and acquiring new ones.

Yes I wasn't being critical it's just very in your face at times and then when someone points it out it must be a conspiracy...ironically a phrase coined and pushed by the C.I.A to discredit people who didn't believe MSM narratives. 

• Upvote 1