Dan Warnick

Joe Biden's Presidency

(edited)

Edited by turbguy
  • Great Response! 1

10 hours ago, RichieRich$ said:

Another BS group! President Johnson started the make a level playing field, Literally several Trillion Dollars later it’s the same old shit, What was the straw that broke it for me was in the 80’s at a grocery store a woman was buying liquor and cigarettes with food stamps and as I watched walking to my car was her get into a brand new Cadillac! Social Programs do not work, They only make 80% of people receiving the benefits NOT want to work! Just like the extra $400.00 per week unemployment benefits that give people more money then they had earned working, so why look for a job! The Democrats just want a government dependent society that is it.

Good point. 'Judge Judy' is shown in the UK and,besides welfare,it is alarming just how many of the people featured in her court depend upon credit. In Britain,loan companies target people by postcode because borrowers in poor areas are not likely to be able to repay loans and can then be shafted with huge interest payments.

A quick comment on yet another Trump impeachment;does not the US Constitution 6th amendment give the accused the right to a fair and speedy trial by a local and impartial jury?

• Great Response! 1

Hell he didn’t even have representation in the House!

Re: troops 'turning their backs' on Biden.

They're not there to wave at Biden and make him feel special, are they? They're supposedly on a security detail, no - looking out for threats? Unlikely those threats would come from within the motorcade - makes total sense most will be looking away.

Look - half the security detail in 2017 were snubbing Trump, too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvnqEXmMKXY&feature=youtu.be

😄

ORO - you're slipping down a rabbit hole, buddy. You're too intelligent for all this. Nancy Pelosi sadly hasn't been arrested and Biden isn't in a fake oval office. This is silly.

Check out flat earth though - much more interesting! :)

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Boat said:

I am all about American FF independence. Not pipelines that go to Alberta. Canada can ship their own oil on their own land. I am not against Canadian oil on the world market. Just no need to refine their oil in the Gulf states. Try to keep that straight. 
Attempt to slow your misinformation roll.

Your ignorance is astounding, what do you actually know about oil, other than your car needs an oil change now and then? 

Here's the deal, most of the 4 million bbls per day Canada produced at the peak came from the oil sands. That bitumen has an API of about 10 on average. The minimum pipeline spec calls for API 19.5 and for safety reasons they up that to 20.5. Now how do they do that? Turns out they have two choices. They can blend it with diluent (usually pentanes plus) at about a one to three ratio.  The other option is to blend with the kind of light, tight oil that the Bakken is famous for. As I've already explained on this site for years, because unlike you I actually know the oil business, the API of shale oil runs from 38-60 trending towards the high number. That makes it extremely light and in fact useless for refining into diesel and jet fuel. The long chain molecules simply aren't there. 

So buckwheat, the optimal solution is to take heavy bitumen and blend it with light tight oil and send it down to the gulf coast refineries where there's enough of both kinds of crude to satisfy demand for all end product, not just naptha and gasoline. The margins are better, the product is better and it's a win win for the industry and consumers. This endeth the lesson

• Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

photo_2021-01-23_17-36-51.jpg

• Haha 4

Gawd....

photo_2021-01-23_03-13-36.jpg

(edited)

On 1/22/2021 at 3:49 PM, El Nikko said:

Yeesh! Enjoy the next few years while we make fun of you lol

Backwards land, where the loser mock the winners.

You will get along with Ward.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Great Response! 1

2 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Ok but where is the mocking?photo_2021-01-23_12-30-52.jpg.a295593031506ba650b574449a0c151d.jpg

4 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Mocking....

5 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Mocking

photo_2021-01-23_19-24-31.jpg.e88b0994f8811cf26ab17c7c9123dd18.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Can you just remind me what exactly you think you've won?

You failed at taking Trump to task....not that I should care

You are now 100% in charge...with a shit economy, a virus and a total disaster incoming which no one can fix...talk about being left to carry the bag!

How long before the stocks start to crash? Or not going to happen?

closing in on 30 trillion in debt...wew...it was 17 trillion before Sept 2019

This isn't going to end well...

12 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Gawd....

photo_2021-01-23_03-13-36.jpg

To be fair, I think that tweet came from this guy's Twitter feed.  I think if you take a moment to look, he doesn't represent BLM.

6 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

To be fair, I think that tweet came from this guy's Twitter feed.  I think if you take a moment to look, he doesn't represent BLM.

Psychological warfare....or trolling :ph34r:

Who cares...lol

We've all been distracted for a year..now the real stuff is going to happen.

Will the stocks just keep going up and up? No one is talking about it...it looks like the bubble from hell 

• Upvote 2

(edited)

18 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

You are now 100% in charge...with a shit economy, a virus and a total disaster incoming which no one can fix...talk about being left to carry the bag!

Indeed there is lots to clean up after Trump's money handling.

Trump himself is also broke.

Edited by Symmetry

15 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

How about this?

photo_2021-01-19_22-38-53.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, El Nikko said:

How about this?

photo_2021-01-19_22-38-53.jpg

So much wrong in one post. 

Cold war involved essentially no fighting, the dates and duration, are wrong and using "gay retarded" as a description of America is in poor taste. Probably insulting to disabled homosexuals.

9 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

So much wrong in one post. 

Cold war involved essentially no fighting, the dates and duration, are wrong and using "gay retarded" as a description of America is in poor taste. Probably insulting to disabled homosexuals.

Why do you people rise to the bait every single time?

• Haha 1

Joey must not think much of the U.S.?

7 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Your ignorance is astounding, what do you actually know about oil, other than your car needs an oil change now and then? 

Here's the deal, most of the 4 million bbls per day Canada produced at the peak came from the oil sands. That bitumen has an API of about 10 on average. The minimum pipeline spec calls for API 19.5 and for safety reasons they up that to 20.5. Now how do they do that? Turns out they have two choices. They can blend it with diluent (usually pentanes plus) at about a one to three ratio.  The other option is to blend with the kind of light, tight oil that the Bakken is famous for. As I've already explained on this site for years, because unlike you I actually know the oil business, the API of shale oil runs from 38-60 trending towards the high number. That makes it extremely light and in fact useless for refining into diesel and jet fuel. The long chain molecules simply aren't there. 

So buckwheat, the optimal solution is to take heavy bitumen and blend it with light tight oil and send it down to the gulf coast refineries where there's enough of both kinds of crude to satisfy demand for all end product, not just naptha and gasoline. The margins are better, the product is better and it's a win win for the industry and consumers. This endeth the lesson

That oil can be piped over Canadian land to its own ports. Why are you so interested in helping foreign Venezuelan and Saudi refineries. The US is net FF independent so the days of importing pollution needs to end. 
Those pipelines go over maybe the most important aquifer in the states and is critical for farming. Why risk it. There are other reason like healthcare concerns from refining millions of barrels a day from tar which is inherently dirty and dangerous. Then you flood oil storage with all these imports. How many hundreds of billions has this cost US producers over the years. Industry my butt. Support the US oil industry for a change.

• Rolling Eye 1

What a BOATload of shit, You should check what actually happens with that particular grade of oil! Fuc*ing greenies state BS just to hear themselves talk!

• Haha 1

On January 15, 2021, I paid another $5,000 for my 4th quarter estimated taxes for 2020.  Phew, you say.  I know, and I'm not even allowed into the Capitol in D.C.   I believe I'll be getting a tag soon to put on my shirt since I'm conservative (in most things).  Will it be red?  Black?  Perhaps, different colors to go with my mask?  In 3 days Biden has trashed Title IX for women in sports, etc., so trans-men can compete (and BTW there are new pronouns on Biden's website to correctly add to the chromosome dilemma he's imposing), so what happened to the thrill of the Biden Presidency?  

73% of the population say the country is heading in the wrong direction.  That was yesterday, 1/22/21.  So, who were those Biden voters?  Did they listen to him?  Did they think he was kidding?  Biden is signing EOs while the ink is drying and thousands of people are amassing at the border, oil and gas exploration on federal lands has been banned, pipelines are being shuttered, so what are we going to look like in a year?  He just sent troops to Syria.  So, that's one indication of his moves on foreign policy.  Once he's back in the Iran deal and we import another million or so barrels from Saudi Arabia, if Iran attacks the oil infrastructure again will Biden stand with Iran or SA?

It's clear Biden is rushing like mad to get his crushing policies enacted since he knows that in 2022 he's going to be deprogramed.

• Upvote 2

What’s Robinette going to do when we just say Fuc* it and stop paying these huge taxes! You can only milk us for so long, Where are the estimated tax payments on Hunters illegal gotten gains?

• Haha 1