Glenn Ellis

its The OILPRO.COM Pundits have regrouped !

Nice to see the OILPRO.COM pundits/refugees have found a new home !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Yes, welcome, Oilpro peeps. Consider us your refugee camp.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey Glenn, how's it going these days?  Nice to see some familiar O&G names again.

Yep, it seems us Oilpro refugees finally have a replacement site, after the untimely demise of that forum.

This new Oil Price forum is only 3 months old, but it is growing rapidly, including with more and more of the Oilpro regular commentors.

This new Oil Price forum will soon allow any member to publish their own original content articles on the forum - similar to the feature that Oilpro had.

Other features are getting ready to be rolled out as well.

And it is great to finally have a dedicated Oil & Gas forum again that has actual discussions, feisty debates and active members : )

• Like 4

Thanks Tom, glad to see you again.

Some survived the downturn some did not.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 12:57 PM, Rodent said:

Yes, welcome, Oilpro peeps. Consider us your refugee camp.

Thanks Rodent, truly awe inspiring the usual pontiffications from some of our more learned colleagues.

• Like 1

wowwww, oilprossss. Survived the holocaust lol :) we should demand our old posts to be recovered in some way i think. dont y'all? but i find oilprice cooler... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jose chalhoub said:

wowwww, oilprossss. Survived the holocaust lol :) we should demand our old posts to be recovered in some way i think. dont y'all? but i find oilprice cooler... 

I had 8k comments and dozens of articles on Oilpro.  It was easier to find my old comments via Google than by the Oilpro search function.  Since my comments are all gone, it's impossible for me to quote myself from a few years ago, to prove I said stuff earlier.  Oh well.  This new Oil Price forum is growing up nicely so far.  

Oh, this Oil Price website has been up and running for over 5 years, and I've been assured this forum won't be closed down like Oilpro was.

Here's a screencap of my old Oilpro stats a few months before the site closed down.  Numbers in green were that weeks stats, the non green numbers were total stats:

5b0f32ab7b204_OilproMyStats_750kviews_20July2017.png.9ba35d15cb660ff2f8904c40a93758bd.png

• Like 2