TN

JUST RELEASED! - "Energy Trades That Shook The World"

Just released!  This brief piece lays out specific startling details.  Any seasoned oil, gas and energy person intuitively knows from experience that there must have been times when the market was manipulated.  What about fore-knowledge of major world events?!  Find out here in this brief 7 minute OILPRICE NEWS video!  (Transcript provided by YouTube)

https://youtu.be/lnHkIk238G8

• Like 2

Those folks who don't watch this 7 minute video will miss the big picture.

4 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Those folks who don't watch this 7 minute video will miss the big picture.

Saying that will not change those suffering from willful ignorance.  It is stunning to watch.  Evidence simply does not matter to them.

You and I try to entice and cajole them to look at the evidence, but they flat out refuse or, my favorite, watch or read the first few lines and then claim the evidence goes against the narrative and is therefore wrong.

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2021 at 7:49 AM, Dan Warnick said:

Saying that will not change those suffering from willful ignorance.  It is stunning to watch.  Evidence simply does not matter to them.

Dan - I'm confused about your post. What are these people you're talking about supposed to be denying? People have been making stupid market investments since the Dutch tulip mania. I didn't watch far enough to see whether they included the guy that blew up Barings but if you don't supervise your traders properly you can wind up losing big.. didn't see anything in the video to deny. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, markslawson said:

Dan - I'm confused about your post. What are these people you're talking about supposed to be denying? People have been making stupid market investments since the Dutch tulip mania. I didn't watch far enough to see whether they included the guy that blew up Barings but if you don't supervise your traders properly you can wind up losing big.. didn't see anything in the video to deny. 

Sorry it wasn't clear.  What I failed to communicate is that typing "Those folks who don't watch this 7 minute video will miss the big picture." seems to have no effect.  They don't look at evidence by themselves or when cajoled to do so.

The comment may have been misplaced in this thread.  My apologies if that is the case.

• Like 1