Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

For all those interested in GameStop battle between retail investors and Wall Street short sellers and silver short squeeze, you should watch this video just posted by Oilprice. Very informative and explaining all about why Wall Street is so nervous about GameStop and the silver short squeeze. 

• Great Response! 1

Nice to see OILPRICE.COM put this out.  I'm holding a bunch of silver miner stocks, and have physicals silver, and I am in PSLV during this silver short squeeze. ( JP Morgan is custodian of SLV, so I won't put money there.)

Here are the recent stats.  You can see what physical silver is available for trading.  If we have a repeat of last week, JP Morgan and Big Banks will be sweating.

Lots of graphs and images from trading platforms in video.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Very interesting video. I learned something I didn't know before. But I think Wall Street has too much influence on the fund market, and I don't think it's fair that they did it right with GameStop. But GameStop was lucky with Reddit that they helped them out, and so they didn't go bankrupt. Now it is the current idea that people invest in stocks for passive income, and already this trend is found in many people. I am a cryptocurrency trader by profession, and I am interested in topics related to the market, because every event affects the decline or increase in the price. 

6 hours ago, ArnoldBernadette said:

Very interesting video. I learned something I didn't know before. But I think Wall Street has too much influence on the fund market, and I don't think it's fair that they did it right with GameStop. But GameStop was lucky with Reddit that they helped them out, and so they didn't go bankrupt. Now it is the current idea that people invest in stocks for passive income, and already this trend is found in many people. I am a cryptocurrency trader by profession, and I am interested in topics related to the market, because every event affects the decline or increase in the price. 

ArnoldBernadette

You might want to start a THREAD on Cryptocurrencies and keep us updated.  A few days ago when Ethereum spiked about 25%, I sold shares of my GrayScale ETCG   to realize some profit.   Although I own some Crypto, I won't trade in it...primarily for tax reasons and filing taxes.  Way back in 2015, I got some Bitcoin.  Glad I did.   Trading with Crypto ETFs is simpler for me for tax filing.

This SILVER SHORT SQUEEZE Thread is dated to Feb 8th.  A lot has happened since.  More deception by the Big Banks was discovered.  Yesterday, silver prices spike higher.  Today, the prices are starting off weaker.  Silver Futures expire Wednesday.

This THREAD has SILVER SHORT SQUEEZE updates...

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/22262-minerals-mining-and-industrial-ecology/?page=3#comment-147686

• Like 1