ronwagn

Germany and France Snub BIden Re China

(edited)

Well France it would seems is not taking lightly the left cancel culture, Bidens heavy left agenda seems to be annoying leaders abroad..and to think it wasnt a yr ago they were slapping their knee's with glee watching the spectale over here...Now its not so fast,not so fast....

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/french-leaders-including-macron-slams-us-out-of-control-woke-leftism-and-cancel-culture-calls-it-a-threat-to-france

Expressing concern over out of control woke leftism and cancel culture imported from the United States, many prominent politicians, intellectuals and academics in France have said that these American ideas are threatening the French identity.

The French intellectual are saying that the ideas on race, gender, post-colonialism, particularly those emanating from US universities are undermining the French identity.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Turns out Trump knew better than to openly negotiate with France and Germany on trade with China. We need to figure out in which ways each and every country relates to our requirements for allies and play hardball with them. No more Mr. Nice Guy. China does better by just bribing leaders and offering big money as loans, thus buying allegiance from those leaders. That includes the Biden family itself, McConnell, Pelosi, Swalwell, and Feinstein. We need a full investigation of all our politician's and government officials financial dealings with China and other countries. Also with corporations from any country etc. etc.

Our FBI seems only interested in protecting those who are guilty and digging up dirt on those who they do not like. Our government, in general, seems to answer mainly to itself rather than to the citizenry. We are supposed to get the truth told, not lies, misinformation, and obfuscation of the facts. Delaying providing the facts is an art form by our government agencies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Well France it would seems is not taking lightly the left cancel culture, Bidens heavy left agenda seems to be annoying leaders abroad..and to think it wasnt a yr ago they were slapping their knee's with glee watching the spectale over here...Now its not so fast,not so fast....

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/french-leaders-including-macron-slams-us-out-of-control-woke-leftism-and-cancel-culture-calls-it-a-threat-to-france

Expressing concern over out of control woke leftism and cancel culture imported from the United States, many prominent politicians, intellectuals and academics in France have said that these American ideas are threatening the French identity.

The French intellectual are saying that the ideas on race, gender, post-colonialism, particularly those emanating from US universities are undermining the French identity.

Please give specifics on that if convenient. I am no lover of French culture. It has a reputation for being very liberal and snobish. I would think they would mainly scoff because it is of American origin. They have chosen to be taken over by Muslims, maybe that is what is at the root of the reaction. The Muslims will be running Paris like they do London perhaps. 

The news out of Europe is as lopsided as our is, but I will do some reading on this issue. 

• Like 1

(edited)

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210212-finally-france-seeks-to-establish-age-of-consent-at-15 Far left idea to me!

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202102/1215105.shtml

Macron says China has been "a trustful ally on Climate Change". What an idiot!

Merkel is more forthright: https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/12/31/what-merkel-really-thinks-about-china-and-the-world/

Trump was obviously right to put pressure on both of them. They are obviously not true allies. They were just in it for the security we could offer through NATO. We are shifting our emphasis on protecting Eastern Europe, and need to. 

Edited by ronwagn
reference
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ronwagn said:

The Muslims will be running Paris like they do London perhaps. 

Why do you think Muslims are running London???

Because London has a Muslim mayor who is a joke figure in the UK and especially to Londoners??

Also as a Christian man what have religious beliefs got to do with this? I would have thought the bible taught you tolerance and acceptance of different faiths?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ronwagn said:

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210212-finally-france-seeks-to-establish-age-of-consent-at-15 Far left idea to me!

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202102/1215105.shtml

Macron says China has been "a trustful ally on Climate Change". What an idiot!

Merkel is more forthright: https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/12/31/what-merkel-really-thinks-about-china-and-the-world/

Trump was obviously right to put pressure on both of them. They are obviously not true allies. They were just in it for the security we could offer through NATO. We are shifting our emphasis on protecting Eastern Europe, and need to. 

Ron I would argue that both France and Germany have never been true allies of the US and only in it for their own agenda, NATO is a prime example of this. You can also throw in Nordstream 2.

The whole EU dances to the tune of these 2 nations that are self serving and always will be. You are right to question who America's true allies are and a quick look back in history should make that self evident!

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

I would have thought the bible taught you tolerance and acceptance of different faiths?

I don't think it does actually

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Why do you think Muslims are running London???

Because London has a Muslim mayor who is a joke figure in the UK and especially to Londoners??

Also as a Christian man what have religious beliefs got to do with this? I would have thought the bible taught you tolerance and acceptance of different faiths?

Then you should study the Holy BIble: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God,-Jealous

Too much tolerance led us to the anarchy and sin we are now surrounded by. 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

8 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Ron I would argue that both France and Germany have never been true allies of the US and only in it for their own agenda, NATO is a prime example of this. You can also throw in Nordstream 2.

The whole EU dances to the tune of these 2 nations that are self serving and always will be. You are right to question who America's true allies are and a quick look back in history should make that self evident!

Countries only have interests, and China is the most important economic partner of Germany, on par with the US, and economic partner with the largest prospects for progress of economic benefits from mutual relation.

Germany will never gang up with anybody, even US against China. If Germany, the strongest country in EU will not ally with US against China, no country would.

"From its export perspective, Germany's most important trading partners were the United States followed by China and then France.

The US took €103.8 billion of German goods and services — a 12.5% decline on 2019 — and to China Germany exported €95.9 billion — at -0.1% for 2020, hardly unchanged over the level in 2019.

As for imports, Germany took in the most goods from China, followed by the Netherlands and in third place the US."

And of course on top of this are Chinese JVs of Volkswagen, BMW and Mercedes and largest globally market for German insurers and banks

Edited by Marcin2
typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Frankly speaking I do not see any US policy approach towards Europe that would weaken EU-China relations or even stop them from becoming more close.

China develops fast with 6-7% yearly increase of GDP and its importance also rises fast. China knows that it has to strengthen relation with EU cause EU is the crucial point in the triangle China-EU-US.

And last but not least US policy relating to Asia changes every 4 years, you do not know what will be in the future, after 4 years of Biden, maybe Trump again ?

Edited by Marcin2
typo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

Maybe you should study it then. https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God,-Jealous

I'm a Catholic and I might be the worse Catholic living but I did when I was younger before the social decay set in. Christianity has been bastardized by so called leaders including the pope...same old Marxist trick of course.

I am 100% sure that Christ/God did want us to read the Bible and turn our world into the abomination it is today and my religion might be kind but not to the point of committing demographic/ social suicide by putting other religions or beliefs before our own...or in fact erasing our own history for the benefit of others who quite honestly do no belong.

I have nothing against other religions but they have their place else where and that is where they should stay.  

Isn't it funny how it's only Christianity and Europeans who are under constant attack...as if we've been worse that any other group in history which isn't true. No one dare criticize Muslims and certainly not the Jews (you must never do that) or any other history.

There's a pattern, people are slowly noticing it, but probably it will be too late.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

Well let’s see France has history of Dropping there guns when never fired and Germany has historically done what are doing now! Taking over EU this time with money and not weapons!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, El Nikko said:
9 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

I would have thought the bible taught you tolerance and acceptance of different faiths?

I don't think it does actually

Not to get off on a rant here, but the bible was written, if I'm not mistaken, by men.  Many would say written by men with agendas.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Dan Warnick said:

Not to get off on a rant here, but the bible was written, if I'm not mistaken, by men.  Many would say written by men with agendas.

That's fine as long as you will say the same thing to a Jew and a Muslim

Christians tend to put up with it, they don't.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

I'm a Catholic and I might be the worse Catholic living but I did when I was younger before the social decay set in. Christianity has been bastardized by so called leaders including the pope...same old Marxist trick of course.

I am 100% sure that Christ/God did want us to read the Bible and turn our world into the abomination it is today and my religion might be kind but not to the point of committing demographic/ social suicide by putting other religions or beliefs before our own...or in fact erasing our own history for the benefit of others who quite honestly do no belong.

I have nothing against other religions but they have their place else where and that is where they should stay.  

Isn't it funny how it's only Christianity and Europeans who are under constant attack...as if we've been worse that any other group in history which isn't true. No one dare criticize Muslims and certainly not the Jews (you must never do that) or any other history.

There's a pattern, people are slowly noticing it, but probably it will be too late.

There are many wise Catholics who know their Bibles and follow the word of God. The leadership of the church is mainly corrupt however. The Catholic saints have written many wonderful books on how to be a true Christian. I study the Bible but not enough. I watch and listen to many videos by Christians though. We attend an independent conservative Lutheran church but have attended various churches in the past. 

There are conservative Catholics. Probably as many or more than who we hear from. 

See https://www.churchmilitant.com/

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3

2 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

There are many wise Catholics who know their Bibles and follow the word of God. The leadership of the church is mainly corrupt however. The Catholic saints have written many wonderful books on how to be a true Christian. I study the Bible but not enough. I watch and listen to many videos by Christians though. We attend an independent conservative Lutheran church but have attended various churches in the past. 

There are conservative Catholics. Probably as many or more than who we hear from. 

See https://www.churchmilitant.com/

Thanks bud, I have a good friend who helps me with Catholicism stuff and he's a great help.

I can't believe what I've forgotten 

• Like 3

If you aspire to be Christian, then remember to be humble.  

And, remember that charity to the poor is a fundamental tenet. 

• Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

4 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Then you should study the Holy BIble: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/God,-Jealous

Too much tolerance led us to the anarchy and sin we are now surrounded by. 

It might be said the Christen right is as unbalanced as the Muslin right as both are radical to the extreme. You could say these extreme views are responsible for much of the unrest in the world today and it’s history. 
I propose the golden rule as the gold standard for common sense interaction between political differences. We certainly don’t need to be supporting these countries with our military or our trade.

All that said if you look at the sheer numbers of religious people it’s still a minority that act out in an irresponsible and violent way. This is what we call putting our differences in context. 

Edited by Boat
  • Like 1

(edited)

19 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Please give specifics on that if convenient. I am no lover of French culture. It has a reputation for being very liberal and snobish. I would think they would mainly scoff because it is of American origin. They have chosen to be taken over by Muslims, maybe that is what is at the root of the reaction. The Muslims will be running Paris like they do London perhaps. 

The news out of Europe is as lopsided as our is, but I will do some reading on this issue. 

Snobbish not really,  a note here from a person who is half French and half Norwegian..both grandparents right off the boat.

If i were to ask the following: 1.What can you tell a Frenchman, 2.what can you tell a Norwegian?

1. Do not even try.

2. Not a damm thing

3. As a 50/50 cross...why even bother comes to mind.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4