AV

Biden's $2 trillion Plan for Insfrastructure and Jobs

(edited)

It's refreshing to see such ambitious investments in America's future. Now, onto the topic of making a quick buck. We've all been there, right? Needing to scrape together some cash in a pinch. While I'm all for hustling and finding creative ways to make money, I'd caution against any get-rich-quick schemes. They often end up being more trouble than they're worth. One thing that's worked for me in the past is tapping into online gig platforms or doing odd jobs for neighbors. It might not be glamorous, but it can definitely help when you need to make money now. It might not be instant, but it's a more sustainable approach.

Edited by alvinabish

I hope i would not rough many feathers to compare it with China infestructure. They spend around 40% of GDP on investment. Half of this goes to infrastrcuture of all kind that means 3.6 TRILLION US dollars. EVERY YEAR for 20 years. with no special Acts. That is why China has the best infrastructure of ANY kind in the world. It is just the fact. It is made for their MANUFACTURING busienss whivh at 5.57 trillion UDS in 2023 is the largest in the world, over twice US manfacturing value.

Don't get me wrong, I am citizen of Poland happy NATO country, which (NATO) I back with both my feets and palms. I just say there is infrastructure and there is second level US infrastructure. I was not visititng US since 2006 so I cannot tell a lot from my own experience, but my friends that saw Los Angeles and Sanfranciso say it is full of beggars.