JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

(edited)

2 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

You don't answer questions.

What forms of pollution would you support regulating?  You seem to think all pollution is fine so long as it improves the bottom line.

What makes China better than Canada?  Hmm?

Are you daring to speak for the Chinese people? They have their own priorities which means the rapid increase of coal production.

If you do not like it, try complaining to The Chairman.

Edited by Ecocharger

1 minute ago, Ecocharger said:

Read the news reports. The feds there are in trouble and cannot alienate their power base voters. The same is true for the Provincial (like state) governments, they always sign on or off in tandem with the feds.

The politicians will probably cave on this and Ford will get to keep its subsidies to build fossil fuel cars.

The days of EV politics are fading fast, especially in North America.

LOL you think the provinces always agree with the Feds hahaha!

The provinces fight the feds all the time, especially where I live (western Canada).

Tell me more about how you know more about Canada than Canadians Mr arrogant.

(edited)

LOL you think the provinces always agree with the Feds hahaha!

The provinces fight the feds all the time, especially where I live (western Canada).

Tell me more about how you know more about Canada than Canadians Mr arrogant.

Read. Learn. Ford is going back to fossil fuels in the future.

Ford is more concerned about the future and investor response.

"Ford said the Canadian plant, which is expected to come online in 2026, will add capacity of roughly 100,000 units annually.

“Super Duty is a vital tool for businesses and people around the world and, even with our Kentucky Truck Plant and Ohio Assembly Plant running flat out, we can't meet the demand,” Ford CEO Jim Farley said in a release. “This move benefits our customers and supercharges our Ford Pro commercial business.”

Investors responded favorably to the news, sending Ford stock to a new 52-week high before shares leveled off later in the day amid a broader market decline."

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Haha 1

Are you daring to speak for the Chinese people? They have their own priorities which means the rapid increase of coal production.

I am asking you to speak for yourself.  Is this not acceptable where you live and any government dissent is quickly punished? 

Speak up, why do you want to emulate China.  

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Read. Learn.

The company can have other goals but that plant in particular was earmarked and is in Canadian regulatory territory.

They could have built it in China or the USA but no...

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

Ecocharger is a China shill with no opinions of his own.  Is afraid to disagree with "The Chairman" whose title he capitalizes out of respect.

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Haha 1

Read. Learn.

Non-sequester.  Dodging questions yet again.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

I am asking you to speak for yourself.  Is this not acceptable where you live and any government dissent is quickly punished? 

Speak up, why do you want to emulate China.  

Take your concerns to The Chairman, I am not a spokesperson for China.

If the Chinese want to upgrade their pollution controls on coal facilities, that is their own choice. God bless them.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Are you daring to speak for the Chinese people?

Funny you seem to dare to speak for Canadian people.

(edited)

1 minute ago, TailingsPond said:

Non-sequester.  Dodging questions yet again.

You seem to be out of ammunition, old man. Do you have anything relevant to say? No?

I do not know if Biden needs your help any longer.

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Haha 1

You seem to be out of ammunition, old man. Do you have anything relevant to say? No?

I do not know if Biden needs your help any longer.

You can run away if you want, capitulation is a loss.

No lack of ammunition here bud. 

Biden is not going to run, try to keep up. 

Quick eco find some link to copy and paste so you can avoid stating your own opinions (if they are legal where you live).

(edited)

9 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

You can run away if you want, capitulation is a loss.

No lack of ammunition here bud. 

Biden is not going to run, try to keep up. 

I like Biden's chances better than yours, man, you seem to have run out of gasoline.

At least Biden can still snarl.

Edited by Ecocharger

Just now, Ecocharger said:

I like Biden's chances better than yours, man, you seem to have runout of gasoline.

I don't run on gasoline. :)  LOL!

Why not just state some opinions of your own? 

Two simple questions with simple answers.

What forms of pollution would you support regulating? Why do you want to emulate China?  

Simple questions with easy answers.  You can say all forms of pollution are okay, and China is doing better than the USA because they embrace toxic forms of energy.

Toxic energy is good when you don't give a crap about the health of your people.

Capitulation is a loss.

I don't run on gasoline. :)  LOL!

Why not just state some opinions of your own? 

Two simple questions with simple answers.

What forms of pollution would you support regulating? Why do you want to emulate China?  

Simple questions with easy answers.  You can say all forms of pollution are okay, and China is doing better than the USA because they embrace toxic forms of energy.

Toxic energy is good when you don't give a crap about the health of your people.

Capitulation is a loss.

All of that will get you a good cup of coffee from the Chinese Chairman.

If you don't like the Chinese attempts to clean up their coal burning generators, the appropriate thing to do is take it up with the Central Committee, they might be sympathetic to your brand of commitment.

14 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Take your concerns to The Chairman, I am not a spokesperson for China.

If the Chinese want to upgrade their pollution controls on coal facilities, that is their own choice. God bless them.

"God bless [China]."

How patriotic of you.   Maybe tell your opinion of China to the POTUS (Biden) or your convicted felon hopeful Trump.

(edited)

If you don't like the Chinese attempts to clean up their coal burning generators, the appropriate thing to do is take it up with the Central Committee, they might be sympathetic to your brand of commitment.

You probably have better connections to them, pass my message on for me unless you are afraid. :)

Say something negative about the Chinese government, do it.  Are they perfect?

Edited by TailingsPond

Still dodging questions.  Afraid of being identified by the Chinese or the USA as a traitor?

Pick a side bud. Do you defend the USA, or China? You seem to praise the Chairman more than the POTUS...

(edited)

Still dodging questions.  Afraid of being identified by the Chinese or the USA as a traitor?

Pick a side bud. Do you defend the USA, or China? You seem to praise the Chairman more than the POTUS...

Take it up with the CCP Chairman.

China has committed itself to massively invest in coal and fossil fuel cars.

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Take it up with the CCP Chairman.

That is all we need to know.  You won't state you support the USA over China.  

Clearly a Chinese agent living in the USA or a Chinese resident spreading pro-China propaganda online and bad mouthing the current POTUS.

Some here are more patriotic to the USA than that (but certainly not all).  You did pick a good forum for your internet subterfuge, Oil Price has a history of knowingly hosting terrorists.

Edited by TailingsPond

1 hour ago, Ecocharger said:

China has committed itself to massively invest in coal and fossil fuel cars.

Funny Ecocharger shares the same ideologies.

(edited)

(edited)

3 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

If this thread was posted in China, at least ½ of the posters here would hear a knock on the door, and the next day would be in a "re-education" camp.

Think about that.

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

4 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

I guess someone should inform the Senate budget committee that oil markets and gasoline markets are international and highly competitive...they seem to be going off on a weird track here.

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/FTC-Probes-Oil-Executives-Texts-for-OPEC-Collusion.html

"The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is intensifying its scrutiny of the oil and gas sector, focusing on communications between executives at major firms such as Hess Corp., Occidental Petroleum Corp., and Diamondback Energy Inc. The FTC's investigation seeks to determine if these executives improperly coordinated with OPEC officials, potentially violating U.S. antitrust laws."

"This investigation coincides with a U.S. Senate budget committee probe into alleged collusion between nearly 20 large oil and gas producers and OPEC. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, echoing the FTC's allegations against Sheffield, has claimed that industry executives have been working with OPEC to constrain production and drive up prices. The Senate has demanded that these companies, including BP, Shell, and ConocoPhillips, provide communications with OPEC officials dating back to January 2020."

Tell that to GE and Westinghouse in the 1960's, when the "prices" of household toasters, to HV switchgear, were being concertedly manipulated at the highest levels of management.

That didn't work out well for them...

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

Holy grail of evolution:

Evolution of energy:

1. Raw food

2. fire with stone, grass, sticks & wood

3. Steam, hydro

4. Fossil fuel

5. Nuclear

6. Solar, wind, wave

7. Back to 1 & 2

- developed countries went through it. Copied by developing countries. Followed by less developed countries.

Evolution of mankind:

1. Intelligent but brainless schools of beings e.g.octopus. Trained to be controlled without realizing.

2. Beings with brain e.g. chimpanzees, primates. Exercise independent authority at the top.

3. Educated Advanced beings, Artificial intelligence and humanoid. Trained to be back to 1 & 2.

- therefore....

We are either

a) happily being controlled, or

b) happily at the top...... 

we have reason to be smirk... Because we belonged.....

• Haha 1