JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

11 hours ago, notsonice said:

I see you got an upvote from one of your dimwitted pals....

Did you read the article????

it was posted on Oilprice.......are they just trolling you??? ha ha ha

Peak oil happened .... nowhere to go but down.....

Check out the graphs in the article????

so sad for you

In My lifetime Oil will drop by 50 percent

maybe for those who are about to checkout in the next year they will be at peak oil (maybe matching 2019, THE PEAK, at best in their last year

What was production in 2019 100 million BPD....what was it in 2022 99 BPD

you see that the peak has been achieved.....no growth at all

Enjoy the article ....I am sure you will weep kissing away your dear Oil ....

I am enjoying the transition and the Clean air that is happening...

Your numbers are off.

Oil demand today remains robust, the highest level ever.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Global-Oil-Demand-Hit-Record-High-In-December.html

"In December, global crude oil demand jumped to 1.3 million barrels per day, the highest level on record.

While global demand soared in December, production fell to a five-month low due to lower supply from the U.S. and UK.

The growth in demand in December was mainly driven by higher consumption in Japan, Indonesia, and South Korea."

• Upvote 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, turbguy said:

While that is probably true please remember who is doing the talking...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-epoch-times/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong

So called "fact checker" is pure bull Shit.  Foxes 'fact checking' the hen house...

Meanwhile in reality: Epoch times has been proven 100% correct in nearly everything they have ever published... meanwhile the fact checkers are still running with Russian conspiracy bull paid for by the DNC, and covid anti science bull

• Upvote 2

On 3/2/2023 at 8:29 AM, notsonice said:

I see you got an upvote from one of your dimwitted pals....

Did you read the article????

it was posted on Oilprice.......are they just trolling you??? ha ha ha

Peak oil happened .... nowhere to go but down.....

Check out the graphs in the article????

so sad for you

In My lifetime Oil will drop by 50 percent

maybe for those who are about to checkout in the next year they will be at peak oil (maybe matching 2019, THE PEAK, at best in their last year

What was production in 2019 100 million BPD....what was it in 2022 99 BPD

you see that the peak has been achieved.....no growth at all

Enjoy the article ....I am sure you will weep kissing away your dear Oil ....

I am enjoying the transition and the Clean air that is happening...

On 3/2/2023 at 2:56 PM, bloodman33 said:

The real fact is the oil industry will be on life support in the US within 20 years.  Why?

The refinery infrastructure is becoming ancient.  Nobody wants a new refinery near them.  We will become like Venezuela.  it has  the largest oil reserves in the world and very little way to refine it. The refinery result is the same, the reasons why are different.

We will have to ship the oil to other countries to have it refined, then then have it shipped back.

And that is why you should buy TNK, STNG, DHT, and SFL.....LOL.

That is a fact ecofunkey

When you mentioned "peak", @notsonice , would like to assume you mean maximum price the oil can go? 

Recalling you mentioned a concept you learnt so well in economic class called "supply and demand". When you have 1000 apples, you would sell at $0.10 each. When you have only 100 apples, you would sell at $1.00 each. But when your harvest is only 20 apples, you would not sell it for own consumption or sell it at $10 each. 

By now, do you still believe the maximum price has been reached?

@bloodman33 you might have just supported the fact that oil price will go higher in time.

Here's why:

Southern region of a small place sells raw, untreated riverine and mountainous water to its neighbouring country at a price of $0.01 per litre. The neighbouring country processes the water and sells it back to the small place at a price of $0.10 per litre. Refining oil in other countries works in similar maths. You pay higher prices import finished products than raw material.

Cut off support for this industry completely and shutting them down might not affect the operators. On the contrary, the whole country might collapse from:

1. High inflation

2. No more major tax and private development fund  contributors i.e. no more big chunk of spending money for government officers etc

3. Chaos in the society due to high costs but low standard of living.

Unintended consequences might not always be foreseeable when we are talking or doing things we are passionate about or have full faith and confidently believe in. But, It is never too late to make right changes for good outcomes.

IMG_20230208_171008.jpg

5 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

So called "fact checker" is pure bull Shit.  Foxes 'fact checking' the hen house...

Meanwhile in reality: Epoch times has been proven 100% correct in nearly everything they have ever published... meanwhile the fact checkers are still running with Russian conspiracy bull paid for by the DNC, and covid anti science bull

Are you serious? Overall, the Epoch Times is quite poor when it comes to bias and factual reporting. They publish many pseudoscience, conspiracy theory, and flat-out fake news articles, including lies that support Trump. Turbguy wasn't condemning the article that was posted but was implying there are much better sources one could reference.

• Downvote 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

I cannot tell you what to believe or what not to.  That is your choice.

Remember that The Epoch Times is an arm of Falun Gong, a godless religion, with a heavy bias against Communist China.

As for the reliability of that website, they seem very balanced to me.  For instance:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/left/cnn-bias/

Edited by turbguy

Goldman's 2 sacks predicts oil will hit 100 again in Dec. History has shown University of Chicago supply side economics deregulation is junk, and does not work. It is a simplistic story loved by wannabe small business that wants to identify with monopolistic huge mega-corporations and people that got rich on daddy's money or white privilege and the ultra right wing US chamber of commerce.  

The extinct views on this board even contradict the oil industry which is starting to look at green solution.s.  The writing is on the wall.

Buy TNK, STNG, DHT, SFL, VLO, CVI!!!  Most importantly buy RIVN LOL!

• Rolling Eye 1

I cannot tell you what to believe or what not to.  That is your choice.

Remember that The Epoch Times is an arm of Falun Gong, a godless religion, with a heavy bias against Communist China.

As for the reliability of that website, they seem very balanced to me.  For instance:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/left/cnn-bias/

Ah, you go with belief over facts... lovely.  Any so called media bias page which lists BBC/ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS etc as center left bias instead of LEFT on their own graph tells everything one needs to know about them.  All of those channels are so far left they have never once had a "right" talking point even appear on their broadcast except by mistake as their guest snuck it in once and then got kicked off instantly.  Foxes pretending to be care takers of a chicken coop.

What is telling is you go the religion route instead of facts and here the only relevant fact you brought up is that The Epoch Times is not always rational regarding the CCP.  Their reporting of everything else has been near 100% accurate as far as I have ever ascertained. 

Just because YOU and the lying so called "media" have never bothered to admit the truth or fact check certain stories does not make them not true. 

I am creating a GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES pack!

It will support AOC.  I have made 1.5 million in 1 year on oil stocks and am giving all of it to this new pack.  Go AOC go!  Ecotomuch gas, can I count on you to donate?

7 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Ah, you go with belief over facts... lovely.  Any so called media bias page which lists BBC/ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS etc as center left bias instead of LEFT on their own graph tells everything one needs to know about them.  All of those channels are so far left they have never once had a "right" talking point even appear on their broadcast except by mistake as their guest snuck it in once and then got kicked off instantly.  Foxes pretending to be care takers of a chicken coop.

What is telling is you go the religion route instead of facts and here the only relevant fact you brought up is that The Epoch Times is not always rational regarding the CCP.  Their reporting of everything else has been near 100% accurate as far as I have ever ascertained. 

Just because YOU and the lying so called "media" have never bothered to admit the truth or fact check certain stories does not make them not true. 

So, where do YOU get your facts??

If you actually read how they arrive at their rating, it should make sense to you.

It does to me.

What media do you trust?

So, where do YOU get your facts??

If you actually read how they arrive at their rating, it should make sense to you.

It does to me.

What media do you trust?

You are free to worship your own gods.

1 hour ago, Ecocharger said:

You are free to worship your own gods.

What "media god" do you praise?

3 hours ago, turbguy said:

Not sure if we are aware of an app where one can get all news outlets e.g. printed newspaper in digital forms, digital magazines etc in one page? There is minimal need to be hit by news by chance while trying to stay submerge......... 

News channels in Singapore and Malaysia have done marvelous job by albeiting basic media ethics of staying neutral i.e. no personal emotion or thought when reporting news, sourcing eye catchy news from all corners of the world and concise in short stories etc.

Prevalent and advanced western countries might have something to learn from the east nowadays in news reporting.....

IMG_20230304_153848.jpg

4 hours ago, turbguy said:

I pay homage to the scientific method, which is no respecter of political affiliation.

(edited)

6 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

I pay homage to the scientific method, which is no respecter of political affiliation.

That is appropriate.

Do you perform the scientific method yourself? 

Or, do you read about such observations, questions, experiments, and conclusions?

(I might have missed a few steps).

Edited by turbguy
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, turbguy said:

What media do you trust?

None of them is the answer any RATIONAL person SHOULD respond with. 

You have a brain, use it.  Everyone refuses to use their brains and wants "news" AKA propaganda, spoon fed to them so they do not have to think or dig for actual facts, or apply basic logic of how humans interact and their lusts, greeds, desires are all there if you are willing to look.  After all if they did, and are responsible, then they would have to take action and actions have consequences so it is better off to pretend until slavery sets in. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

None of them is the answer any RATIONAL person SHOULD respond with. 

You have a brain, use it.  Everyone refuses to use their brains and wants "news" AKA propaganda, spoon fed to them so they do not have to think or dig for actual facts, or apply basic logic of how humans interact and their lusts, greeds, desires are all there if you are willing to look.  After all if they did, and are responsible, then they would have to take action and actions have consequences so it is better off to pretend until slavery sets in. 

OK.  I  believe I use my brain.  YMMV on that opinion.

What sources of information do YOU use to feed your head?

39 minutes ago, turbguy said:

OK.  I  believe I use my brain.  YMMV on that opinion.

What sources of information do YOU use to feed your head?

Duh, anything and everything is the corollary, unless consistently blatant lies, and then you read to have a laugh. 

Long form sources which completely depends on topic where one checks the sources for methodology to see if its complete BS or not regarding anything about science.    Takes a long time though and often the sources are behind paywall even though publicly funded which drives everyone mad unless you go to a university library which I have done on Saturday for a very long time. 

Politics: Do not bother.  Politics is nothing but an expression of ones religion.  You can know what someones' so called "position" is before they open their mouths.  If Atheism(whatever version), Muslim, Christian(whatever version), Buddhist, etc you already know before anything is said if you have bothered to study apologetics.  If you have not, then you will be confused and think politics is separate from religion.  It is not.  You do not read any source, you know the religions and you therefore know who and how/what they are lying about.

Complete waste of time to even read anything regarding politics as it is more drumming up support to run for office in "democracies/republics" regardless of religion and the kicker?  Power begets more consolidation of power and corruption in ever increasing amounts until and unless there is a revolution and entire departments, bureau's, regulation books get the axe regardless of religion.  Humanity is the same everywhere.  Religions just bias directions of government in certain directions when said governments were founded and then quickly goes off the rails into corruption afterwards. 

You want to do anything?  Change people's religion, but even that doesn't change much.

(edited)

19 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Duh, anything and everything is the corollary, unless consistently blatant lies, and then you read to have a laugh. 

You want to do anything?  Change people's religion, but even that doesn't change much.

This forum seems to be steeped in forms of "apologetics".

Edited by turbguy

(edited)

On 3/2/2023 at 4:56 AM, Ecocharger said:

"In December, global crude oil demand jumped to 1.3 million barrels per day, the highest level on record.

While global demand soared in December, production fell to a five-month low due to lower supply from the U.S. and UK.

Please note that demand and production are not the same.

People might want oil but if the energy industry is switchng it's investments away from oil, oil production will eventually decrease as assets reach end-of-life and are not replaced.

Heck, the demand can actually get too high and price itself out of a desirable position.  Think tulip market bubbles or Tesla factories that can't keep up with orders.

The car manufactures all are investing in EV development, and so the energy people are building alternative energy projects. 

Also note, just because some people really like cocaine doesn't mean it will always be readily available.  The dealers switched to selling meth and fentanyl...  Gas cars will become like horses, basically expensive toys.

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Haha 1

On 3/4/2023 at 10:13 AM, turbguy said:

That is appropriate.

Do you perform the scientific method yourself? 

Or, do you read about such observations, questions, experiments, and conclusions?

(I might have missed a few steps).

Check the discussion above.