JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

(edited)

Demand for oil is going up in strong fashion going forward.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Will-EVs-Really-Crush-All-Oil-And-Gas-Demand.html

"There’s no denying that rapid adoption of EVs is bad news for global oil demand, the reality is probably nowhere near as dire as some analysts have claimed.

Energy Intelligence Group has predicted that not only will oil demand grow in 2023 but it will continue doing so till the end of the decade.

Demand growth will come mostly from petrochemicals, and transportation demand for fuels isn’t’ likely to fall off a cliff either."

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Demand for oil is going up in strong fashion going forward.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Will-EVs-Really-Crush-All-Oil-And-Gas-Demand.html

"There’s no denying that rapid adoption of EVs is bad news for global oil demand, the reality is probably nowhere near as dire as some analysts have claimed.

Energy Intelligence Group has predicted that not only will oil demand grow in 2023 but it will continue doing so till the end of the decade.

Demand growth will come mostly from petrochemicals, and transportation demand for fuels isn’t’ likely to fall off a cliff either."

Demand for oil is going up in strong fashion going forward.???? 

yet OPEC+ just announced a surprise cut of 1.16 million barrels per day today as the market is oversupplied.....

Demand is down, price is down and OPEC + reacts by cutting supply to meet the reduced demand to try to maintain $80 brent

did you catch what the reason for the production cut.......

"OPEC is taking pre-emptive steps in case of any possible demand reduction," Energy Aspects’ Amrita Sen told Reuters.

Enjoy the transition to renewables, OPEC is cutting production thanks to the reduced demand......

Edited by notsonice

(edited)

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

Demand for oil is going up in strong fashion going forward.???? 

yet OPEC+ just announced a surprise cut of 1.16 million barrels per day today as the market is oversupplied.....

Demand is down, price is down and OPEC + reacts by cutting supply to meet the reduced demand to try to maintain $80 brent

did you catch what the reason for the production cut.......

"OPEC is taking pre-emptive steps in case of any possible demand reduction," Energy Aspects’ Amrita Sen told Reuters.

Enjoy the transition to renewables, OPEC is cutting production thanks to the reduced demand......

No, "possible" demand reduction is not actual demand reduction, I guess the nuance  escaped your attention.

And the market is strong for oil,

https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Goldman-Sachs-Raises-Oil-Price-Forecast-Following-OPEC-Cut.html

"In that same March forecast, Goldman’s analysts predicted that rising demand from China and a slow increase in non-OPEC production could prompt the cartel to reconsider its targets and start boosting output from June onwards.

Even under that scenario, however, Goldman’s analysts noted that oil prices would rise in the second half of the year. And that scenario saw 1 million bpd added to global supply."

Edited by Ecocharger

Repent Ecocharger Repent!!!  You are a climate change oil company shill.  Yee shall be cast down in the the pit of oil company fire for eternity!!!!  Repent!!!  Save your eternal soul.  

• Downvote 2

(edited)

21 minutes ago, bloodman33 said:

Repent Ecocharger Repent!!!  You are a climate change oil company shill.  Yee shall be cast down in the the pit of oil company fire for eternity!!!!  Repent!!!  Save your eternal soul.  

The oil companies do not deny climate change.  Ecocharger thinks he knows better than all the climate scientists and the oil company executives.

https://corporate.exxonmobil.com/who-we-are/our-approach/environmental-protection/climate-change

https://www.shell.com/powering-progress/achieving-net-zero-emissions.html

https://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/sustainability/getting-to-net-zero.html

Edited by TailingsPond

Ecocharger wears the mark of the beast!  Phillips 666!!!!!!

• Haha 1

(edited)

Just take a moment to reflect on this, think, and answer, "Why not use that electric energy to propel the vehicle instead"?

How much electric power is used to create 1 gallon of gasoline?

The amount of electric power used to create 1 gallon of gasoline can vary depending on several factors, such as the source of the electricity and the specific production process used by the refinery. However, on average, it is estimated that between 6 and 7 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of electricity are required to produce 1 gallon of gasoline.

It is worth noting that the production of gasoline involves several energy-intensive processes, including crude oil extraction, transportation, refining, and distribution. In addition to electricity, significant amounts of heat and other forms of energy are also required to produce gasoline.

Overall, the energy intensity of gasoline production underscores the importance of developing alternative, more sustainable energy sources and improving the efficiency of our transportation systems to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels.

How many kilowatts of energy is in one gallon of gasoline?

One gallon of gasoline contains about 33.7 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of energy. This energy is released when the gasoline is burned in an engine to power a vehicle. However, it is worth noting that not all of this energy is converted into useful work. In fact, only about 20-30% of the energy in gasoline is typically converted into the mechanical energy that propels a vehicle forward, while the rest is lost as waste heat and other inefficiencies.

It is important to recognize that gasoline is a nonrenewable resource, and its use has significant environmental impacts, including greenhouse gas emissions and air pollution.

Edited by turbguy

The angels of the Lord shall be upon Ecocharger!!!

1 minute ago, bloodman33 said:

Ecocharger wears the mark of the beast!  Phillips 666!!!!!!

https://www.phillips66.com/sustainability/our-targets/

"We support the goals of the Paris Agreement and are committed to being a part of the solution to help the world address climate change. Technology development and deployment are needed to provide energy today and to achieve energy transition goals consistent with those goals."

The oil companies speak with forked tongue giving a bad name to animals with forked tongues, but yes majors see the writing on the wall and have a fiduciary responsibility to try to transition, but I suspect it is all lip service for now.  Their actions are minimal.   Sooner or later they will have no choice but by then the world will be the pit of oil fire with climate refugees moving into the US.  

(edited)

3 hours ago, bloodman33 said:

Hallelujah, brother! Listen to the word of the Lord, brother, the original green manifesto,

"God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground. ”
29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food."

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Great Response! 1

3 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

https://www.phillips66.com/sustainability/our-targets/

"We support the goals of the Paris Agreement and are committed to being a part of the solution to help the world address climate change. Technology development and deployment are needed to provide energy today and to achieve energy transition goals consistent with those goals."

Political posturing for public consumption.

The reality is that climate alarmism is a con game run by unscrupulous politico charlatans.....devoid of scientific substance and designed to create panic and manipulable targets otherwise known as the man-in-the-street.

The same old same old......

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

The reality is that oil growth is entering another golden age with billions of people filling their gas tanks to take advantage of the benefits of personal transportation.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/What-Fast-Growing-Oil-Demand-In-Asia-Means-For-The-Rest-Of-The-World.html

"India is being seen by some as the country that could replace China as the single most important driver of global oil demand.

This year, China is seen to account for about half of global oil demand growth.

OPEC is also quite optimistic about India’s demand, expecting the subcontinent to become the leader in oil demand growth in less than 20 years and remain the leader until at least 2045."

Edited by Ecocharger

Ecocharger, I am the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, what was, what is and what will be.  You can not hide from the eyes of the Lord. They are always upon you, and you are judged.   Alone for eternity until you are empty cold space as the universe passes you by.  

54 minutes ago, bloodman33 said:

Ecocharger, I am the alpha and the omega, the first and the last, what was, what is and what will be.  You can not hide from the eyes of the Lord. They are always upon you, and you are judged.   Alone for eternity until you are empty cold space as the universe passes you by.  

Whatever.

"God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it."

Thus sayeth the Lord.

(edited)

"And I brought you into a plentiful land to enjoy its fruits and its good things. But when you came in, you defiled my land and made my heritage an abomination."

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

"And I brought you into a plentiful land to enjoy its fruits and its good things. But when you came in, you defiled my land and made my heritage an abomination."

Chapter and verse?

14 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Chapter and verse?

Jeremiah 2:7

I'm just joking around - don't take that comment too serious.

2 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

Whatever.

"God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it."

Thus sayeth the Lord.

Wait a minute....... '-'

You might mean these religious groups are so faithful and obedient that they manage to reproduce 8 billions by now, increasing it exponentially and intend to clear every tree and grass for it? 'o' @.@ 

On a second thought........🤔

Adam and Eve were banished from Garden of Eden, upon listening to serpent, trying on the God forbidden fruit i.e. Adam's apple......

There was a debate on what kind of apple 🍎 was that on a social media........ It made the duo feeling naked, shame, guilt etc after consumption...... This is a  content  above 31 years old only, will not be covered here.

If, the duo were BANNISHED, who gave that order so that they filled the earth? 😳 🤔

Or ........... Could the message be misinterpreted? Did it refers to food for human e.g. rabbits, vegetables, fruit trees etc? 😯 ☹️

There, unintended consequences of personal interpretation, worse, mis-personal interpretation...... of ancient tribes and their offsprings....... ☹️😣

2 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

And how did they defile it: worshipping other gods, idol sacrifice

We now now what the REAL lying abomination is... YOU

• Rolling Eye 3

(edited)

21 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Jeremiah 2:7

I'm just joking around - don't take that comment too serious.

I always take the Good Book seriously.

I don't see how mining resources is automatically an offense against God.

"I brought you into a fertile land
to eat its fruit and rich produce.
But you came and defiled my land
and made my inheritance detestable." Jeremiah 2:7

Actually, the context of this passage is idolatry, which is the "detestable" offense referred to here. 

Not mining of resources, which is not regarded as an idolatry or a defilement in the Good Book. 

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

Demand for oil is trending an upward trajectory, there will be plenty of oil demand in spite of the possibility of recession due to restrictive monetary policies.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Indias-Refinery-Throughput-Rises-After-Fuel-Demand-Hits-24-Year-High.html

"India’s fuel demand climbed to its highest level in at least 24 years in February, pushing refinery throughput higher.

Indian refiners processed 20.85 million tons of crude in February, the highest in terms of barrels per day since Reuters records began in 2009.

India's gasoline demand is forecast to increase by 7.1% over the next fiscal year, coinciding with record-high imports of Russian crude."

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

28 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Demand for oil is trending an upward trajectory, there will be plenty of oil demand in spite of the possibility of recession due to restrictive monetary policies.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Indias-Refinery-Throughput-Rises-After-Fuel-Demand-Hits-24-Year-High.html

"India’s fuel demand climbed to its highest level in at least 24 years in February, pushing refinery throughput higher.

Indian refiners processed 20.85 million tons of crude in February, the highest in terms of barrels per day since Reuters records began in 2009.

India's gasoline demand is forecast to increase by 7.1% over the next fiscal year, coinciding with record-high imports of Russian crude."

India is going up......and the rest of the world is going down....

what you get, overall,  is no growth.....and the future is down down down

US oil consumption over the last 20 years...The number one user (4 times that of India)

U.S. oil consumption 2021 | Statista

EU and CIS

oil consumption over the last 20 years... (4 times that of India) and going down down down

image.png.d731e8492e407e55d6b90bfc7fc33064.png

Edited by notsonice

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

India is going up......and the rest of the world is going down....

what you get, overall,  is no growth.....and the future is down down down

US oil consumption over the last 20 years...The number one user (4 times that of India)

U.S. oil consumption 2021 | Statista

EU and CIS

oil consumption over the last 20 years... (4 times that of India) and going down down down

image.png.d731e8492e407e55d6b90bfc7fc33064.png

.... Can you math bro... Dumb question we all on this site are VERY familiar with said answer... NA + EU ~1 Billion people.  Oil demand: Asia... going up.  Africa going up South America going up in oil demand.....  How many people?  7 Billion and ~4 of those billion do not drive much but will be driving more. 

And only reason EU+NA oil demand going down is due to fuel mileage increases of vehicle fleet and age of population.  Old Farts do not drive much.

Get out of your very thin bubble

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1