JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

Just now, Ecocharger said:

You are stuck in a groove again...read the posts on new toxic emissions reductions. And stop trying to change the topic.

Changing the topic while being stuck in a groove. That is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as your continued claims about new tech existing which you admit you have no knowledge of.

image.png.adb8fa7da59663401e0146cb157568bc.png

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Changing the topic while being stuck in a groove. That is hilarious. Almost as hilarious as your continued claims about new tech existing which you admit you have no knowledge of.

image.png.adb8fa7da59663401e0146cb157568bc.png

Check the material on toxic emissions, Jay, You are really stuck in that groove.

And get your wallet open to pay off the India transition to a better future, I know that you will be happy to do that.

Reality is again intruding into the head space of Green Revolutionaries, another financial reality check has come up to bite the backsides of non-CO2 dreamers. Ouch!!

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/india-wants-rich-countries-to-pay-more-for-green-energy-shift-1.1627718

India has demanded money, lots of it, to finance the green transition. The Green Dream is being held hostage.

"India’s situation is even more complex. The country is the world’s third-biggest emitter of carbon dioxide, but shifting away from fossil fuels to renewable energy will be financially challenging. This may bust the myth of cheap solar and wind power but it also highlights the difficulty in distributing the cost of the transition.

“We have our own developmental imperatives,” Gupta explained to Bloomberg. “If you want that I don’t emit carbon, then provide finance. It will be much more than $100 billion per year for developing nations.”

Because of these cost challenges, India has no plans to update its emissions reduction target, dubbed the Nationally Determined Contribution, which it released in 2015 and was expected to revise by 2020.

“This is not the final decision, but most probably we won’t file a revised NDC,” Gupta said. “Let there be a decision on climate finance first.”"

Gupta is right, let the burden be shifted back on to the shoulders of the Green Revolutionaries who caused this nonsense from the beginning.

Edited by Ecocharger

12 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Check the material on toxic emissions, Jay, You are really stuck in that groove.

And get your wallet open to pay off the India transition to a better future, I know that you will be happy to do that.

Reality is again intruding into the head space of Green Revolutionaries, another financial reality check has come up to bite the backsides of non-CO2 dreamers. Ouch!!

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/india-wants-rich-countries-to-pay-more-for-green-energy-shift-1.1627718

India has demanded money, lots of it, to finance the green transition. The Green Dream is being held hostage.

"India’s situation is even more complex. The country is the world’s third-biggest emitter of carbon dioxide, but shifting away from fossil fuels to renewable energy will be financially challenging. This may bust the myth of cheap solar and wind power but it also highlights the difficulty in distributing the cost of the transition.

“We have our own developmental imperatives,” Gupta explained to Bloomberg. “If you want that I don’t emit carbon, then provide finance. It will be much more than $100 billion per year for developing nations.”

Because of these cost challenges, India has no plans to update its emissions reduction target, dubbed the Nationally Determined Contribution, which it released in 2015 and was expected to revise by 2020.

“This is not the final decision, but most probably we won’t file a revised NDC,” Gupta said. “Let there be a decision on climate finance first.”"

Gupta is right, let the burden be shifted back on to the shoulders of the Green Revolutionaries who caused this nonsense from the beginning.

All this and still nothing on this new coal technology you claim. Talk about changing the topic, you just introduced two new ones. Chalk more points up for me.

image.png.2a5965cf7f5607c107537aabcdfd4cc8.png

(edited)

26 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

All this and still nothing on this new coal technology you claim. Talk about changing the topic, you just introduced two new ones. Chalk more points up for me.

image.png.2a5965cf7f5607c107537aabcdfd4cc8.png

I made references to the new coal technology and low toxic emissions, Jay. You can find it if you look.

But I want to hear your reaction to the the new roadblock set up by India...looks like game over for the energy transition. That's a fatal loss for your side.

Edited by Ecocharger

1 minute ago, Ecocharger said:

I made references to the new coal technology and low toxic emissions, Jay. You can find it if you look.

But I want to hear your reaction the the new roadblock set up by India...looks like game over for the energy transition.

Your fluffy claims do not count as references. Of course you want to change the topic to India. But I want to hear details about this new coal tech you spout so much about. Emphasis on new and not something that has been around for 40 years.

image.png.c4ee675f1ee9a6735bc119ec2a6f0d80.png

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Your fluffy claims do not count as references. Of course you want to change the topic to India. But I want to hear details about this new coal tech you spout so much about. Emphasis on new and not something that has been around for 40 years.

image.png.c4ee675f1ee9a6735bc119ec2a6f0d80.png

You obviously misunderstood the statement I made, I was questioning and challenging the assertion that no engineering advances had been made in 40 years. How did you mistake my statement, Jay? It was straightforward. No, we were referring to a chart on toxic emission reductions, nothing fluffy about that.

Now, your reaction to the death of the energy transition would be appreciated. I understand why you are dodging the issue.

Edited by Ecocharger

4 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

You obviously misunderstood the statement I made, I was questioning and challenging the assertion that no engineering advances had been made in 40 years. How did you mistake my statement, Jay? It was straightforward. No, we were referring to a chart on toxic emission reductions, nothing fluffy about that.

Now, your reaction to the death of the energy transition would be appreciated. I understand why you are dodging the issue.

No we weren't referring to any non existent charts on toxic emissions.

image.thumb.png.bfce260b97dfb6fb57382a02c31bc288.png

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

No we weren't referring to any non existent charts on toxic emissions.

image.thumb.png.bfce260b97dfb6fb57382a02c31bc288.png

That proves my point, I was challenging Turbguys's assertion that no engineering progress had been made in 40 years. How could you miss that, Jay? It's right there in black and white. Other posts adjacent to this discussed toxic emissions, you can find them, don't pretend.

Now, stop dodging the main issue, the death of the energy transition, the failure of the Green Dream. Doomsday for revolutionaries.

No response? You don't care any more about the Green Dream?  Guess not.

Edited by Ecocharger

2 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

That proves my point, I was challenging Turbguys's assertion that no engineering progress had been made in 40 years. How could you miss that, Jay? It's right there in black and white. 

Now, stop dodging the main issue, the death of the energy transition, the failure of the Green Dream. Doomsday for revolutionaries.

No response? You don't care any more about the Green Dream?  Guess not.

And we are still waiting for you to find something that backs up your claims. It is right there in black and white. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

And we are still waiting for you to find something that backs up your claims. It is right there in black and white. 

I guess the death of the Green transition caused by India has left you speechless, Jay. I understand that, buddy, take my handkerchief.

I guess the death of the Green transition caused by India has left you speechless, Jay. I understand that, buddy, take my handkerchief.

Still waiting.... Nothing? I win.

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Still waiting.... Nothing? I win.

You gave a response to the India announcement? I must have missed that.

I told you above that there were adjacent posts on toxic emissions, you can find them if you want to.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

3 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

It is safe to use with the new technology.

You have been mentioning "new coal technology" for weeks.

You may know something I don't.

Can you please provide some information or state something that is ACTUALLY new?

The "latest" is amine-absorbtion of flue gas to remove CO2.  And THAT ain't working out well, since it absorbs about 15% of generator output to support operation.   AND you still have to get rid of the CO2!

Edited by turbguy

You gave a response to the India announcement? I must have missed that.

I told you above that there were adjacent posts on toxic emissions, you can find them if you want to.

There are no adjacent posts on toxic emissions other than your empty claims.

8 minutes ago, turbguy said:

You have been mentioning "new coal technology" for weeks.

You may know something I don't.

Can you please provide some information or state something that is ACTUALLY new?

The "latest" is amine-absorbtion of flue gas to remove CO2.  And THAT ain't working out well, since it absorbs about 15% of generator output to support operation.   AND you still have to get rid of the CO2!

No toxic emissions, we discussed this earlier. CO2 is not a toxic emission.

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

There are no adjacent posts on toxic emissions other than your empty claims.

You can find them, we discussed a chart. Now, let's hear your comeback on India, or is that too much to fathom? I could understand that, this is the death of the energy transition.

You are a champion space-waster, Jay.

Edited by Ecocharger

No toxic emissions, we discussed this earlier. CO2 is not a toxic emission.

Can you PLEASE give some support/links/info on what is NEW??

If you feel that CO2 is non-toxic, fee free to breath in a 100% atmosphere of CO2.

(edited)

Here is the bottom line on the energy transition,

"“We have our own developmental imperatives,” Gupta explained to Bloomberg. “If you want that I don’t emit carbon, then provide finance. It will be much more than $100 billion per year for developing nations.”"

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

1 minute ago, turbguy said:

Can you PLEASE give some support/links/info on what is NEW??

If you feel that CO2 is non-toxic, fee free to breath in a 100% atmosphere of CO2.

Check out the earlier pages on CO2, we discussed this in depth.

That is an irrelevant question at this stage, the energy transition is now dead.

"“We have our own developmental imperatives,” Gupta explained to Bloomberg. “If you want that I don’t emit carbon, then provide finance. It will be much more than $100 billion per year for developing nations.”"

Edited by Ecocharger

Check out the earlier pages on CO2, we discussed this in depth.

I cannot find it.

Can you? 

If so, please find what is NEW TECHNOLOGY to remove "toxic emissions".

4 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

You can find them, we discussed a chart. Now, let's hear your comeback on India, or is that too much to fathom? I could understand that, this is the death of the energy transition.

You are a champion space-waster, Jay.

Not until you provide the information on the new coal tech that we have been asking for since yesterday. 

1 minute ago, turbguy said:

I cannot find it.

Can you? 

If so, please find what is NEW TECHNOLOGY to remove "toxic emissions".

Toxic emissions in coal have been removed by the new technology, we discussed a chart a few pages back. Look.

Irrelevant now, the energy transition is dead.

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Not until you provide the information on the new coal tech that we have been asking for since yesterday. 

The information is there. Look. Irrelevant, Jay, the Green Dream just died.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

As I said, I can't find it.

You must not have provided it.

It cannot be "scrubbers" (quick-lime injection), SCR's, and certainly not baghouses or ESP's.  Those are "old".

The only "new" tech that I am aware of is amine-scrubbing to adsorb CO2 for potential disposal/reuse elsewhere.

WHAT IS "NEW"??

Edited by turbguy

(edited)

7 minutes ago, turbguy said:

As I said, I can't find it.

You must not have provided it.

It cannot be "scrubbers" (quick-lime injection), SCR's, and certainly not baghouses or ESP's.  Those are "old".

The only "new" tech that I am aware of is amine-scrubbing to adsorb CO2 for potential disposal/reuse elsewhere.

WHAT IS "NEW"??

Anything that removes toxic emissions to a near-zero level is relatively new. Those are non-existent in the older Chinese coal technology, which created those famous photographs of toxic fog,

CO2 does not need to be removed. Only in a discredited science.

Edited by Ecocharger