JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You goober. ACEA is the official number.

About ACEA

The European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association, or ACEA, unites Europe’s 14 major car, truck, van and bus makers.

We are the voice of the auto industry: a technological world leader and the backbone of the EU economy. Our members keep Europe on the move, providing diverse solutions for moving people and goods from A to B.

The official number is DOWN 3%.

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Actually Super Cruise works quite well today on ICE and BEV vehicles. It has nothing to do with Green.

This is most definitely an ICE:

GM's Super Cruise Hands-Free Driving Feature Blew My Mind Over 2,000 Miles

On a road trip deep into Canada with the loaded GMC Yukon Denali Ultimate, one big thing stands out.

APR 11, 2023

gm super cruise

https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a43547786/gm-super-cruise-explained/

No, this is a garbage idea.

Driverless cars cannot share the road with owner-controlled vehicles.

https://science.ku.dk/english/press/news/2023/self-driving-cars-lack-social-intelligence-in-traffic/

"Self-driving cars fall short when it comes to understanding the social codes in traffic that let human drivers decide whether to give way or drive on, according to new award winning research from the University of Copenhagen."

Edited by Ecocharger

Just now, Ecocharger said:

The official number is DOWN 3%.

You do enjoy making a fool of yourself for all to see. But even 3% is a nothing burger. Car sales of all types go up and down by a lot more than that all the time.

1 minute ago, Ecocharger said:

https://science.ku.dk/english/press/news/2023/self-driving-cars-lack-social-intelligence-in-traffic/

"Self-driving cars fall short when it comes to understanding the social codes in traffic that let human drivers decide whether to give way or drive on, according to new award winning research from the University of Copenhagen."

I really don't care. It is not green is my only point.

Just now, Jay McKinsey said:

You do enjoy making a fool of yourself for all to see. But even 3% is a nothing burger. Car sales of all types go up and down by a lot more than that all the time.

What we have right now is a 3% decline in electric sales over the recent twelve month period.

Period.

• Rolling Eye 1

14 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

The concept is impossible to implement without getting everyone to drive electric.

I see no reason why an ICE car can not be made self driving.

They already have adaptive cruse control, self braking, lane control stuff.

I really don't care. It is not green is my only point.

The fact that you are attracted to the idea of self-driving cars cars shows how oblivious you are to reality.

1 minute ago, TailingsPond said:

I see no reason why an ICE car can not be made self driving.

They already have adaptive cruse control, self braking, lane control stuff.

The fact that you are attracted to the idea of self-driving cars cars shows how oblivious you are to reality.

I just told you I don't care. You are the one who brought it up and claimed it was green. It is not green.

(edited)

1 minute ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I just told you I don't care. You are the one who brought it up and claimed it was green. It is not green.

It is part of the Green Dreamology because it relates to universal adoption of EVs.

The fact that you are attracted to it tells the tale.

Edited by Ecocharger

It is part of the Green Dreamology because it relates to universal adoption of EVs.

So that is why GM and Ford have their self driving tech on a long list of ICE vehicles. You are brilliant as always.

So that is why GM and Ford have their self driving tech on a long list of ICE vehicles. You are brilliant as always.

How many fossil fuel drivers like the idea of driverless? You will find that it is Greenies like yourself who promote the idea, as you did on the previous page.

You gave yourself away, Jay.

6 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

What we have right now is a 3% decline in electric sales over the recent twelve month period.

Period.

What happened to your claim that EV sales had fallen off a cliff since July?

How many fossil fuel drivers like the idea of driverless? You will find that it is Greenies like yourself who promote the idea, as you did on the previous page.

You gave yourself away, Jay.

A lot of fossil fuel drivers like the idea. That is why GM and Ford sell it on a long list of ICE vehicles.

WTF? Show me the quote where I promoted self driving. You are just trying to run away from your failed claims about EV sales falling off a cliff.

What happened to your claim that EV sales had fallen off a cliff since July?

What is clear is that we have a YoY DECLINE in electric sales for Europe...a major disaster for the Green Goblins.

(edited)

A lot of fossil fuel drivers like the idea. That is why GM and Ford sell it on a long list of ICE vehicles.

WTF? Show me the quote where I promoted self driving. You are just trying to run away from your failed claims about EV sales falling off a cliff.

Read your own post on the previous page, Jay. That is not hard to do.

Yes, the Greenies are the ones who promote the driverless nonsense.

https://www.govtech.com/fs/why-autonomous-and-electric-vehicles-are-inextricably-linked.html

"Why Autonomous and Electric Vehicles Are Inextricably Linked"

Edited by Ecocharger

Read your own post on the previous page, Jay. That is not hard to do.

https://www.govtech.com/fs/why-autonomous-and-electric-vehicles-are-inextricably-linked.html

You mean the post where I point out that it is getting good reviews on a Denali, a massive ICE vehicle, to point out that ICE drivers like it and it is not green tech. Gotcha.

On 12/20/2023 at 8:51 PM, Ecocharger said:

Show us the total sales, both EV and fossil fuels. That will show the drop from July to November in European EV sales.

Gee Eco, what happened to your vehement claim that the numbers would show a drop from July to November?

7 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You mean the post where I point out that it is getting good reviews on a Denali, a massive ICE vehicle, to point out that ICE drivers like it and it is not green tech. Gotcha.

You are still trying to deny promoting the idea of self-driving? Really. 

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Gee Eco, what happened to your vehement claim that the numbers would show a drop from July to November?

What matters is now, we are seeing market exhaustion for electric vehicles, the sector is down YoY by 3%.

A catastrophe by any standard.

You are still trying to deny promoting the idea of self-driving? Really. 

I didn't so it is easy to deny.

(edited)

1 minute ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I didn't so it is easy to deny.

Denialism.

Edited by Ecocharger

What matters is now, we are seeing market exhaustion for electric vehicles, the sector is down YoY by 3%.

A catastrophe by any standard.

All EVs are up from July and BEV are up YoY. Some exhaustion.

All EVs are up from July and BEV are up YoY. Some exhaustion.

Electric down 3% YoY despite hysterical government promotion.

Failure in capital letters.

Denialism.

I didn't promote it. End of story. I had nothing to do with that article nor did I post it. You did.