JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

(edited)

1 minute ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I didn't promote it. End of story. I had nothing to do with that article nor did I post it. You did.

You are beginning to sound like a broken record, and a record for broken records.

Driverless is your baby.

Yes, the Greenies are the ones who promote the driverless nonsense.

https://www.govtech.com/fs/why-autonomous-and-electric-vehicles-are-inextricably-linked.html

"Why Autonomous and Electric Vehicles Are Inextricably Linked"

Edited by Ecocharger

Just now, Ecocharger said:

Electric down 3% YoY despite hysterical government promotion.

Failure in capital letters.

Again the official numbers say down .07% because of PHEV in Germany. As you said it is a "local peak". It will recover very soon.

And what happened to that claim of yours about sales falling off a cliff since July???????????

1 minute ago, Ecocharger said:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record, and a record for broken records.

Driverless is your baby.

Yes, the Greenies are the ones who promote the driverless nonsense.

https://www.govtech.com/fs/why-autonomous-and-electric-vehicles-are-inextricably-linked.html

"Why Autonomous and Electric Vehicles Are Inextricably Linked"

Yet you can't produce the post where I promoted it. 

• Haha 1

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Again the official numbers say down .07% because of PHEV in Germany. As you said it is a "local peak". It will recover very soon.

And what happened to that claim of yours about sales falling off a cliff since July???????????

I gave you the source. 3% down. Live with it.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Yet you can't produce the post where I promoted it. 

I gave it to you.

Here are your words.

"Actually Super Cruise works quite well..."

Edited by Ecocharger

I gave you the source. 3% down. Live with it.

Your source was an article from the beginning of the month based on unaudited data sources. I gave you the official numbers from ACEA that they audit and don't release until three weeks after the end of the month. Live with it.

2 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

I gave it to you.

No you did not you liar.

Just now, Jay McKinsey said:

Your source was an article from the beginning of the month based on unaudited data sources. I gave you the official numbers from ACEA that they audit and don't release until three weeks after the end of the month. Live with it.

We will see.

(edited)

No you did not you liar.

Read my post above. 

And get some help.

Edited by Ecocharger

3 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

We will see.

Your data came from a research group called Rho Motion. Definitely not "official".

Globally, BEVs made up 70% of sales and PHEVs made up the remaining 30% in November, Rho Motion said.

China posted a 25% increase in sales and were up 43% in the United States and Canada, while Europe saw sales drop 3% versus the same month in 2022.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/global-ev-sales-hit-new-record-november-rho-motion-2023-12-12/

(edited)

Your data came from a research group called Rho Motion. Definitely not "official".

Globally, BEVs made up 70% of sales and PHEVs made up the remaining 30% in November, Rho Motion said.

China posted a 25% increase in sales and were up 43% in the United States and Canada, while Europe saw sales drop 3% versus the same month in 2022.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/global-ev-sales-hit-new-record-november-rho-motion-2023-12-12/

Just as I quoted to you.

And electric is less than 1% of the transportation sector in America.

Edited by Ecocharger

5 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Read my post above. 

And get some help.

You did not make a post that showed me promoting autonomous driving. Of course you could just repost it but you can't because you are just lying. You definitely need help.

You did not make a post that showed me promoting autonomous driving. Of course you could just repost it but you can't because you are just lying. You definitely need help.

Read your own words. This represents a value judgment by you.

Here are your words.

Just as I quoted to you.

You didn't quote me. You quoted a Reuter's article that I posted.  Their data on EU EV sales was not official and incorrect by 2.3%.

• Haha 1

You didn't quote me. You quoted a Reuter's article that I posted.  Their data on EU EV sales was not official and incorrect by 2.3%.

Time for you to give it a rest.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Just now, Ecocharger said:

Read your own words. This represents a value judgment by you.

Here are your words.

That is what the reviews say which is what the rest of my post says in regard to it working quite well on a Denali, a massive ICE vehicle, thus refuting your claim that it is a green tech. 

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

That is what the reviews say which is what the rest of my post says in regard to it working quite well on a Denali, a massive ICE vehicle, thus refuting your claim that it is a green tech. 

Are you saying that when you write that "actually" it "works quite well" that this is not a value judgment?

Here is your full sentence.

"Actually Super Cruise works quite well today on ICE and BEV vehicles."

Time for you to kick back and enjoy the holidays, Jay.

And dream about your EV which you might purchase some day.

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Are you saying that when you write that "actually" it "works quite well" that this is not a value judgment?

Time for you to kick back and enjoy the holidays, Jay.

It is a judgement based on the review I cited of how well it worked in a giant ICE vehicle to refute your claims that it did not work in ICE, it is not a promotion. You though are claiming that it is a green tech when the review I was citing was of it on a Denali, a massive ICE vehicle.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

On 12/21/2023 at 9:37 AM, Ecocharger said:

Jay, European EV (or BEV) sales fell off a cliff between July and November of this year.

Show us the data for that. November sales were DOWN 3% YoY. That is a major decline for a 12 month period.

You are still just running away from your massive failure with your claim that BEV sales fell off a cliff between July and November. 

BEV sales were up 24% in November from July.

20 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

It is a judgement based on the review I cited of how well it worked in a giant ICE vehicle to refute your claims that it did not work in ICE, it is not a promotion. You though are claiming that it is a green tech when the review I was citing was of it on a Denali, a massive ICE vehicle.

Jay, self-driving can never "work quite well" as you put it. You have embraced more nonsense.

https://science.ku.dk/english/press/news/2023/self-driving-cars-lack-social-intelligence-in-traffic/

"Self-driving cars fall short when it comes to understanding the social codes in traffic that let human drivers decide whether to give way or drive on, according to new award winning research from the University of Copenhagen."

(edited)

20 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You are still just running away from your massive failure with your claim that BEV sales fell off a cliff between July and November. 

BEV sales were up 24% in November from July.

Electric down 3% YoY. That is a disaster.

And electric is less than 1% of the transportation sector in America. Just a flea on the landscape..

Edited by Ecocharger

(edited)

17 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Electric down 3% YoY. That is a disaster.

And electric is less than 1% of the transportation sector in America. Just a flea on the landscape..

The disaster was your claim that EV sales fell off a cliff from July to November.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

33 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Jay, self-driving can never "work quite well" as you put it. You have embraced more nonsense.

https://science.ku.dk/english/press/news/2023/self-driving-cars-lack-social-intelligence-in-traffic/

"Self-driving cars fall short when it comes to understanding the social codes in traffic that let human drivers decide whether to give way or drive on, according to new award winning research from the University of Copenhagen."

That is irrelevant. You claimed it was a green tech and I soundly refuted your proposition. It is just as viable or not in ICE.

33 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

That is irrelevant. You claimed it was a green tech and I soundly refuted your proposition. It is just as viable or not in ICE.

You stated that it "worked quite well".

Complete garbage.

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

51 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The disaster was your claim that EV sales fell off a cliff from July to November.

The latest figures show electric YoY decline....that is a disaster.

Shall we run this broken record another round?

Edited by Ecocharger