JM

GREEN NEW DEAL = BLIZZARD OF LIES

(edited)

On 6/11/2024 at 1:32 AM, Ecocharger said:

I think that I have sufficiently debunked the idea that CO2 contributes to climate change in any significant way.

well you are the one who just posted the other day 

releases carbon dioxide.................. This can contribute to climate change and have long-term effects on the environment. ..

and it seems that you claim you are a self-professed expert in all matters related to CO2 as you post repetitively on the subject, without referencing real, vetted, scientific studies. And now you are posting  I have sufficiently debunked the idea that CO2 contributes to climate change in any significant way..

yet I do not see that you reference any of your  debunking evidence. 

So I will take your last, scientific, post on climate change to be your new stance ......................

releases carbon dioxide.................. This can contribute to climate change and have long-term effects on the environment. ..

good luck debunking your own post

Edited by notsonice
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

as ecocharger recently posted 

I will help back up his statement with some links that supports his viewpoint

Thank You ecocharger for posting your statement .....your contributions that support the Green Agenda are appreciated

Causes and Effects of Climate Change

Causes and Effects of Climate Change. Fossil fuels – coal, oil and gas – are by far the largest contributor to global climate change, accounting for over 75 per ...
Causes for rising emissions · Burning coal, oil and gas produces carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide. · Cutting down forests (deforestation). · Increasing ...
Four Major Gases That Contribute to the Greenhouse Effect · Carbon Dioxide · Methane · Nitrous Oxide · Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) · FORCING: Something acting ...
Sep 13, 2022  Some amount of climate change can be attributed to natural phenomena. Over the course of Earth's existence, volcanic eruptions, fluctuations in ...
But since the 1800s, human activities have been the main driver of climate change, primarily due to the burning of fossil fuels like coal, oil and gas. Burning ...
The evidence is clear: the main cause of climate change is burning fossil fuels such as oil, gas, and coal. When burnt, fossil fuels release carbon dioxide ...

8 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

No, no we dont as most people like myself (if they are employed) will use salary sacrifice to get an EV or PHEV as it saves them money to do so. As the article I posted says none of those numbers are included in the current figures and its very very significant as it makes no sense not to use salary sacrifice.

Anyway Notsonice has posted the relevant information which I'm sure you will blindly ignore as it suits your narrative.

Rob, you really are dodging the numbers, there is no number which shows the level of salary sacrifice or fleet purchases of EVs, it is just your imagination. I posted the information on that.

What we do know is that when government support is removed EV sales collapse, as they already have for personal purchases. The same will happen for fleet purchases this coming year when government support is removed.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

well you are the one who just posted the other day 

and it seems that you claim you are a self-professed expert in all matters related to CO2 as you post repetitively on the subject, without reference real, vetted, scientific studies. And now you are posting  I have sufficiently debunked the idea that CO2 contributes to climate change in any significant way..

yet I do not see that you reference any of your  debunking evidence. 

So I will take your last, scientific, post on climate change to be your new stance ......................

good luck debunking your own post

I have already debunked your statement, that was a quote from climate panic people who still believe that CO2 is a cause of global warming.

I have already shown you that CO2 is not a significant warmer and is probably a net coolant.

Sorry to spoil your day again.

46 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Thank You ecocharger for posting your statement .....your contributions that support the Green Agenda are appreciated

Causes and Effects of Climate Change. Fossil fuels – coal, oil and gas – are by far the largest contributor to global climate change, accounting for over 75 per ...
Causes for rising emissions · Burning coal, oil and gas produces carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide. · Cutting down forests (deforestation). · Increasing ...
Four Major Gases That Contribute to the Greenhouse Effect · Carbon Dioxide · Methane · Nitrous Oxide · Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) · FORCING: Something acting ...
Sep 13, 2022  Some amount of climate change can be attributed to natural phenomena. Over the course of Earth's existence, volcanic eruptions, fluctuations in ...
But since the 1800s, human activities have been the main driver of climate change, primarily due to the burning of fossil fuels like coal, oil and gas. Burning ...
The evidence is clear: the main cause of climate change is burning fossil fuels such as oil, gas, and coal. When burnt, fossil fuels release carbon dioxide ...

All of which I have already debunked, and you had nothing to say against the evidence...thank you for supporting the view that CO2 is not a contributor to global warming, I appreciate your support.

8 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Anyone who claims coal is non-pollutive as you do is clearly mentally challenged and there is frankly no point in arguing with someone who refuses to see the truth.

If you think that fossil fuels are related to health problems, show some evidence. There needs to be a demonstration that health problems have declined in correlation to the drastic decline in fossil fuel related particulates. 

Over to you,

8 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

Once again there is no drastic decline. You pretend there was.

I show you real-time pollution numbers and you fail to recognize them.

I showed you several times the numbers. You have no challenge nor did you when they were presented.

(edited)

3 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

You think wrong. :)

Somehow the green agenda continues despite your opinion.  Maybe resend the global leaders your memo?

It doesn't help if the leaders hang a sign on their door "Out To Lunch", as the current White House crew is fond of doing.

When the new climate science was presented to Biden by a Nobel Prize winner, he responded, "That sounds like right-wing science", so as far as the White House is concerned, science is divided into "right wing" and "left wing" science.

I guess the idea that science is objective has not yet became apparent to the political leaders.

Edited by Ecocharger

34 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

All of which I have already debunked, and you had nothing to say against the evidence...thank you for supporting the view that CO2 is not a contributor to global warming, I appreciate your support.

31 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

It doesn't help if the leaders hang a sign on their door "Out To Lunch", as the current White House crew is fond of doing.

When the new climate science was presented to Biden by a Nobel Prize winner, he responded, "That sounds like right-wing science", so as far as the White House is concerned, science is divided into "right wing" and "left wing" science.

I guess the idea that science is objective has not yet became apparent to the political leaders.

and once again you do not provide any links to back up anything you say

You are Out to Lunch.............

35 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

If you think that fossil fuels are related to health problems, show some evidence. There needs to be a demonstration that health problems have declined in correlation to the drastic decline in fossil fuel related particulates. 

Over to you,

Coal impacts: air pollutionThey include mercury, lead, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulates, and various other heavy metals. Health impacts can range from asthma and breathing difficulties, to brain damage, heart problems, cancer, neurological disorders, and premature death.Nov 15, 2017

Coal Power Impacts | Union of Concerned Scientists

by J Gasparotto · 2021 · Cited by 99  People who are indirectly exposed to coal may be affected by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, lung cancer, and respiratory infection. These ...
May 22, 2023  Along with adding to greenhouse gas pollution, burning coal emits toxic and carcinogenic substances into our air, water and land, severely ...
by M Hendryx · 2020 · Cited by 107  Surface coal mining and processing impose public health risks on residential communities through air and water pollution. Burning coal in
  • Great Response! 1

41 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

I have already debunked your statement, that was a quote from climate panic people who still believe that CO2 is a cause of global warming.

I have already shown you that CO2 is not a significant warmer and is probably a net coolant.

Sorry to spoil your day again.

I have already debunked your statement???

no you did not....................

Please debunk right here.....as you are coming off as a crackpot when you never post any links or evidence....

real links to real studies.........otherwise all you are is a BSer and a really crappy one at that

42 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Yes, these have been recently debunked, which I pointed out.

Thank you for your support for debunking CO2 as a contributor to climate change, I appreciate that.

43 minutes ago, notsonice said:

and once again you do not provide any links to back up anything you say

You are Out to Lunch.............

No, I gave you the link and you made no complaint...thanks for your support.

(edited)

46 minutes ago, notsonice said:
Coal impacts: air pollutionThey include mercury, lead, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, particulates, and various other heavy metals. Health impacts can range from asthma and breathing difficulties, to brain damage, heart problems, cancer, neurological disorders, and premature death.Nov 15, 2017

Coal Power Impacts | Union of Concerned Scientists

by J Gasparotto · 2021 · Cited by 99  People who are indirectly exposed to coal may be affected by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, lung cancer, and respiratory infection. These ...
May 22, 2023  Along with adding to greenhouse gas pollution, burning coal emits toxic and carcinogenic substances into our air, water and land, severely ...
by M Hendryx · 2020 · Cited by 107  Surface coal mining and processing impose public health risks on residential communities through air and water pollution. Burning coal in

Yes, lithium and cobalt mining are serious health issues.

What needs to be done is to show how health risks related to fossil fuels particulates have declined in the past three decades in line with the drastic reductions in those particulates.

Thanks for this.

Edited by Ecocharger
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, notsonice said:

I have already debunked your statement???

no you did not....................

Please debunk right here.....as you are coming off as a crackpot when you never post any links or evidence....

real links to real studies.........otherwise all you are is a BSer and a really crappy one at that

Yes, I gave you the studies and you made no criticism of them...thank you for your support in debunking the CO2 mania, there is still hope for this country.

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

Yes, I gave you the studies and you made no criticism of them...thank you for your support in debunking the CO2 mania, there is still hope for this country.

you post no studies....hey if you want to make yourself look like a bigger fool....knock yourself out...you are doing a great job

and the best part is you  posted 

your  own BS .... and you can not even take ownership of what you posted................

speaks volumes

there is still hope for this country.??? yep Coal is going to be gone from the Electricity generation business real soon

image.png.ca917c91acf82b2ddf0c715db5cbe45b.png

thanks to solar panels and the Green Agenda

Enjoy as the air gets cleaner , less CO2 emissions and the reduction of the effects Coal related  CO2 emmisions

as you stated before

releases carbon dioxide.................. This can contribute to climate change and have long-term effects on the environment. 

Edited by notsonice
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ecocharger said:

Yes, lithium and cobalt mining are serious health issues.

What needs to be done is to show how health risks related to fossil fuels particulates have declined in the past three decades in line with those reductions.

Thanks for this.

lithium and cobalt mining are serious health issues....yep all mining can create health issues

Coal is King...I will post my evidence....you post yours.....

Nov 15, 2017  Air pollution from coal-fired power plants is linked with asthma, cancer, heart and lung ailments, neurological problems, acid rain, global ...
Burning coal releases toxic mercury that rains down into rivers and streams. This poison then accumulates in the food chain, eventually making its way into our ...
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, Ecocharger said:

I showed you several times the numbers. You have no challenge nor did you when they were presented.

You showed a little news bite. I showed real metrics.

I challenge you plenty... more than I should bother.

Heck, we politely call people like you "challenged" all the time. :) 

Edited by TailingsPond
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

What needs to be done is to show how health risks related to fossil fuels particulates have declined in the past three decades in line with the drastic reductions in those particulates.

Whatever was done "in the last three decades" is clearly not working.  Look at the current air quality numbers.  The health risk is still very much present.

Edited by TailingsPond

Yes, I gave you the studies and you made no criticism of them..

You really don't think we are criticizing you and your backward ideas?

Let me be very clear, I criticize your options and the cropped portions of news you find.  You rarely post any "studies" and the ones you do are of very low quality. 

• Upvote 2

(edited)

10 minutes ago, TailingsPond said:

You really don't think we are criticizing you and your backward ideas?

Let me be very clear, I criticize your options and the cropped portions of news you find.  You rarely post any "studies" and the ones you do are of very low quality. 

He is the one of the last of the Luddites posting here......

I hear there is a Luddite posting farm based out of Russia that pays by the word

His postings are  just mumbled low quality BS 

Speaking of Luddites........

EWO where are you??????? I bet his boss reassigned him to a different forum

Edited by notsonice

If not mistaken, one of the left over of nuclear reaction is Plumbum or lead.

Anyone is voting for lead-acid Golf Cart as most environmentally friendly electric car?

1. Lead- acid battery can be readily produced from the waste, without the need to mine. This avoid potential water pollution, air pollution, environmental damage etc.

2. Lead- acid is so much safer than highly reactive lithium battery

3. Lead acid battery could require no charging to regain its power. Adding sulphuric acid is suffice to revigorate its strength, if not mistaken. No extra charging facility needed, no extra grid, no extra damage to the environment.

4. Golf cart can be produced cheaply. A cart might cost from USD 600 (alibaba) to 5000. Fleet purchasing would reduce the price of one cart from USD 5000 to ~ USD 2500.

5. Golf cart is good to be used in places without much traffic, e.g. retiree town, eco town, small town where everything within short distance of 15 minutes or less, new town shed where traffic is still low etc. 

6. Gas golf cart could go slightly faster, last longer etc.

Why still focus on the usage of lithium when so many cases of explosion and fire have been reported? The latest was few days ago where a container containing lithium batteries exploded and caused fire to spread onto 7 other containers in a port in India.

Toss to golf carts, the future of road cars... 'o' '-'