Marina Schwarz

Khamenei Orders Uranium Enrichment Capacity Raise

So, the man is either clinically insane, which would explain this anti-rational move, or he is working for Israel, which would provide a rational explanation. They've sent a letter notifying the nuclear agency and say will stay within the limits of the JCPOA but really, that's just what hardliners everywhere need.

I was just on the phone yesterday with a local in Iran.  (Not joking, I really was, talking on the phone yesterday to a local Iranian in Iran about oil & gas.  It's not against the law to talk on the phone.)  Next time I have a chat with him, I'll try to raise the topic of uranium enrichment over there.

• Like 1

According to NYT,  Iran announced on Tuesday that it had completed a new centrifuge assembly center at the Natanz nuclear site, in a first step to increasing its enrichment capacity. Those Iranian nuclear scientists sure are fast workers. First reaction on U.S. withdrow from Iran Deal....