Tom Kirkman

Iran is Getting Cooked. Going to be a Hot Summer. Looking Forward to Winter.

Pretty good analysis of the Iran oil political pressure cooker, in my opinion. I've mentioned a few of the points in this article in recent weeks.  Good read:

Next Stage of Pressure on Iran – Lower Oil Prices

Anyway, in my view, the pressure will likely also see a jump in influence of the PetroYuan, to bypass Trump's pincer moves against the Iran government.

And despite how things look right now, I still think that the U.S. will at least somewhat normalize relations with Iran by end of this year - by December 2018.  Go ahead, call me crazy, I don't mind.  I'm used to having a minority viewpoint about international oil & gas.

This part right now is Trump applying pressure, before ripping up the existing agreements with Iran, and then going to the bargaining table later for a new agreement.  By December 2018.

And that's why I'm looking forward to Winter this year.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Pretty good analysis of the Iran oil political pressure cooker, in my opinion. I've mentioned a few of the points in this article in recent weeks.  Good read:

Next Stage of Pressure on Iran – Lower Oil Prices

Anyway, in my view, the pressure will likely also see a jump in influence of the PetroYuan, to bypass Trump's pincer moves against the Iran government.

And despite how things look right now, I still think that the U.S. will at least somewhat normalize relations with Iran by end of this year - by December 2018.  Go ahead, call me crazy, I don't mind.  I'm used to having a minority viewpoint about international oil & gas.

This part right now is Trump applying pressure, before ripping up the existing agreements with Iran, and then going to the bargaining table later for a new agreement.  By December 2018.

And that's why I'm looking forward to Winter this year.

Exclusive december 2018 Trump's tweet back from the future :

"President Rohani of Iran, and I, are working together to give massive oil company, NIOC, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in Iran lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done! "

• Upvote 2

A new deal set by Trump's terms would be the end of the regime. Of course if a new deal isn't set and the sanctions continue then it will probably be the end of the regime too, due to popular unrest. I for myself hope for a regime change in Iran soon.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, JunoTen said:

A new deal set by Trump's terms would be the end of the regime. Of course if a new deal isn't set and the sanctions continue then it will probably be the end of the regime too, due to popular unrest.

< *ding ding ding ding* >

We have a winner here!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

< *ding ding ding ding* >

We have a winner here!

What do you mean ?

7 minutes ago, JunoTen said:

What do you mean ?

It means I very much agree with you.  You win the prize.

05157c127f8ba9299935762afea3522b9ac8e.thumb.jpg.2d5e41e89ec4213efd409330cd579b73.jpg

1 minute ago, Tom Kirkman said:

It means I very much agree with you.  You win the prize.

Why, thanks. 

• Like 1

(edited)

Reading that article about deliberate downward pressure on oil prices makes me wonder if the EIA can be manipulated into releasing deliberately falsified inventory information in order to help drive the price of oil down.  I was surprised at the inventory increases reported at the last data release while at the same time the large Brent-WTI spread means there's a loud sucking sound sucking away inventory into foreign markets.  The API report released the day before was reasonable showing inventory decline, while I'm beginning to think the EIA report might have been manipulated.

Edited by AE911truth.org
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AE911truth.org said:

Reading that article about deliberate downward pressure on oil prices makes me wonder if the EIA can be manipulated into releasing deliberately falsified inventory information in order to help drive the price of oil down.  I was surprised at the inventory increases reported at the last data release while at the same time the large Brent-WTI spread means there's a loud sucking sound sucking away inventory into foreign markets.  The API report released the day before was reasonable showing inventory decline, while I'm beginning to think the EIA report might have been manipulated.

The EIA data isn't data at all, it's an estimate based on a forecast--in other words, an unknown based on an unknown. That said, I think the odds that the data is purposefully manipulated (as opposed to simply inadequate) are pretty slim. Over the long haul, the data has been shown to be fairly accurate. 

• Like 2