ronwagn

China's aggression is changing the nature of sovereignty.

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

Andrei, you are showing your true demonic self. I posted an article about a very inexpensive $20,000 Ford truck which is available in two different FOUR cylinder engines. One of which gets (purportedly) 40 mpg around town. Maybe they are talking about it being available in a hybrid version. 

You are showing a bit of racism by calling Reverend Wurmbrand a gypsy. Anyway he was never a "traveler". What do you have against Romanians? He always prayed for the Russian tormentors that beat him. He was a great man. Not a communist atheist functionary. 

I did not see any of your posts about trucks. Just a wild guess. I hope there is a rack for MAGA hats though.

Fine. Wurmbrand is no gypsy, no Reverend and no Wurmbrand. Better? Romanian gypsies are everybody's favorite Romanians. Mine too. There were no "Russian tormentors" beating up Romanian clergy. We've overwhelmed by difficulties of beating up or own. It is possible that Causcescu had a clergy-beating department of his own, but I never heard about it myself.

I think that under proper administration, the Orthodox clergy can be easily motivated to self-flagellate. This makes them arguably lower maintenance than Lutheran.

19 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Roo meat is actually very healthy. Low in fat, very high in vitamins and minerals, but alas, we send them all overseas coz we have an obsession with beef and lamb. We used to eat anything 100 years ago, rabbit, roo, horse, you name it. Offal too. I grew up on lambs brains but you cannot buy it these days. 

I am sure the local Persian community can hook you up with some lamb brains?

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

The truth is that the US got scared that the economic cooperation between Russia and the European Union was going too well.

Typical trade between Russian as commodity producer and European as producer of goods.

This was a problem for US hegemony over Europe..

Well, the Americans invented a revolution on the Maidan.

Economic cooperation between Russia and the EU is now in tatters.

But that there is nothing bad that would not work for good, so now there is a growing Sino-Russian alliance and growing cooperation in many fields - economic, military, diplomatic.

This is how someone does not see that the largest exporter of commodities  borders with the largest commodities importer and factory of the world at the same time.

Kind of like thinking that both sides have a big problem. One owns a empty gas station, the other has a car and  stuffed wallet.

A truly  existential problem that cannot be solved.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Boat said:

Let’s go to Putin needing to be in a political mess to be relevant. He’s like Trump in that respect. Obama and Hillary tried an olive branch or a reset button. Because Putins predecessor had warmed ties. Even offered supply access through Russia to Afghanistan. We’ll then Putin came along and reignited the Cold War. China did the same thing to Obama. Obama calmed down the action in the Middle East and refocused attention back to China and Russia seeing them as the bigger threats. Remember, the Middle East wars were primarily a Republican thing. So here we are today with Russia and China banging on the Dems door. Lol They will find nothing but the middle finger so to speak. Biden will end up tougher to deal with than any previous prez since WWII. Sorry, right or wrong, good or bad, just the way it is. The childish politics of Putin and XI will haunt them. They kinda dumb like Trump.

Just offered the bases again

https://thediplomat.com/2021/09/report-putin-suggested-us-use-russian-bases-in-central-asia/

Big deal. There was never any substance behind Obama's or Hillary's reset plans. Putin and Xi are the childish ones? You are weird.

18 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Indeed Andrei!

You forgot Italy in that also lol

Italians need to ride a new fashion trend to go to war. Garibaldi's Red Shirts, Mussolini's Black.

• Haha 1

Generally, I do not understand whole deboning.

It is Russia and China that have now big problem that the West has literally forced them to cooperate closely with each other after several decades of distrust?

Or rather, the West woke up quickly just in time that it just appointed Frankenstein with its policy?

Containment of both Russia and China at the some time by declining West? 

Good luck with that.

A new center of the world is Asia not Europe.

Live with it.

On 1/12/2022 at 3:06 AM, nsdp said:

Frankfurter , your undereducated.  It won't be just the US doing it. Secondly your education in nuclear and geophysics in grossly deficient.  There are seven countries by my count that have sufficient nuclear weapons to put an end to all life one earth.   Remember no life on land until the ozone layer was thick.  enough to filter the Ultra violet light from the sun.  It is the preCambrian Period.  As to the Japanese I suggest you read about how the Japanese  stopped the Mongols  when Russia capitulated. The Samurai code goes back at least 1000 years

The Japanese did not stop the Mongols. Kamekaze (the divine wind) did. Twice in a row. Obviously based on the same operational principles as the "Protestant wind" scattering the Spanish Armada.

There was no Russian state yet in a sense that you expect, but a collection of loosely bound independent principalities. Arguably, Russia became the Mongol Horde (which does not mean a "large crowd of hairy barbarians, but merely a particular Order)

8 hours ago, SUZNV said:

Serious you have no idea about cost of war. Air bombing is much much more efficient than missiles and cheaper in the effect because they won't get in the same MPV and run on road for missle to strike one by 1.  In guerilla warfare the groups are much much more decentralized, spreading out and a few million dollar cost missile hit a tent cost nothing and kill a group of "cheap" lives, US gain no strategic advantage after that.

Secondly you seriously have entitlement and privileges issues:

1 We are all born equals. You earn nothing when you were born in a powerful country compares to anyone were born in a poor country yet you think you deserve the choice to eliminate or control others? Vietnam strived for independent since colonial time, no different from your ancestors  strive for Independent from the Great Britain (assuming you have British origin). 

Anyone who risks their life for their believes/ideologies are respectable, no matter which sides they are on, except for war crimes which including killing innocents. 

Being born in richer country also doesn't guarantee you are smarter, study or work harder, have more working ethics, more productivity, understand more about warfare or economics. It requires tremendous investment from leisure time, away from entertaining activities such as watching TV, movies, dating, drinking, hunting, read mainstream to find ideologies etc. It even does not make you a better person. 

2 Among US tax usages, you was growing up when public debt was low, nothing compares to now, got cheap student loan (assume you went to college), have a high income job compares to house price and didn't need to compete to the outsourcing workers at least for your earlier career. You can save more, pay  little social security but get back more in the value  (Anyone understand macro economics know  this it is a giant Ponzi scheme that is running out soon, if you don't know google it  and find an article on mainstream).  

And you support more spending on current and future debt that you are not the one who pay back? You have the previous generation pay all the debt for 2 World Wars  and younger generations to ensure your retirements. The entry point for a good career for youngsters nowadays is higher and higher,  with larger student loan and have more debt in their shoulders. They didn't have much chance to vote for these, previous generations did. How many missles could you contribute with your whole life tax, inflation adjusted? Nothing is free. 

Nothing wrong with being born in a good time in a good place, but at least acknowledge that and have some appreciation. If previous generations all had the entitlement attitude, US would not become the super power. They were brave and  shouldered responsibility in much tough time so you can have your good time and feel entitled to things. 

How about all the youngsters who feel entitlement take the excuses that previous generation eat all their cakes and they don't want   to be exploited, they don't want to work yet because they were born in the US, the US government have to pay for them? Do you think we can have good retirement with that attitude?

No wonder you got affected by mainstream so bad. In term of ideology, I am more American than you.

Getting a little wild there. At the end of WWII the US was the only country with the nuke and a huge military. For not building up militaries and becoming yet a future threat the US promised a military umbrella to its Allies and enemy’s. Not all but most countries to this day live under that umbrella and that group enjoys trade with protection. 
When the USSR broke up countries wanting trade and more autonomy of course court Europe, the US, Canada, Australia and other merging allies like S Korea, Japan etc. for trade. Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Ukraine are no different than Japan for example. And guess what. I assume it’s total annihilation for the world or these and all people eventually live free. 
It seems the US and most allies have grandfathered in the atrocities with Authoritative regimes. But hot spots have emerged. Biden being the weakest president since the black president was declared the weakest looks to be peering down his nose at weaker countries like Russia and China. Who would have thunk it. EH? It appears he doesn't like being talked down to by a bunch of heathens. Lol 

Biden may become my hero and start yanking trade from those heathens unless they learn the rules of the sandbox. I believe in our tech and brains to survive without China, Russia, Iran, and N Korea. Corporations are international and will lose power and be pissed. But hey, they will be bought out or replaced. We need to do what’s right for the people. Empire building went out in 1944. We the alpha dog now. Back to these lands in conflict. Give it up, trade and peace are worth killing for after a promise has been made. 

• Like 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

https://thediplomat.com/2021/09/report-putin-suggested-us-use-russian-bases-in-central-asia/

Big deal. There was never any substance behind Obama's or Hillary's reset plans. Putin and Xi are the childish ones? You are weird.

Hell we even sent some CEO’s from Silicone Valley to offer help to set up your own type high tech center. Putin is interested in power, not his citizens. He’s a bum like Trump. 
My personal opinion is Putin withdraw all forces on the planet to Russia and the US removes all forces from Europe. I would like to see China do the same thing. Just think of the savings of no Navy’s and very few troops. Keep the air forces, drones and subs to make sure we can kill each other but end the waste of these idiots on outdated weapon systems. Everybody’s new job is to make intercontinental lasers and rail guns. The cool shyt. But mainly just trade and talk your citizens into having fewer kids and consuming less. You know, to save the planet. 

Edited by Boat

Some of my right wing red necks mention from time to time how oil will not go away. I have no clue who they are talking to. The only large cut in oil I see is in transportation. Transportation is approx 68% of oil consumption. A very rough guess says 80% of that goes away to electric cars and other stuff. My god, the air looks cleaner already and grappa lives an extra 5 years unless he lives with unvaccinated idiots. He could drop at any time. Play this at his funeral.

https://youtu.be/3KxvwuZ7oEM

31 minutes ago, Boat said:

Some of my right wing red necks mention from time to time how oil will not go away. I have no clue who they are talking to. The only large cut in oil I see is in transportation. Transportation is approx 68% of oil consumption. A very rough guess says 80% of that goes away to electric cars and other stuff. My god, the air looks cleaner already and grappa lives an extra 5 years unless he lives with unvaccinated idiots. He could drop at any time. Play this at his funeral.

We fill up a combustion engine car with crude oil.

What will we fill 80% of the world's electric car fleet with? Solar and wind? In a short winter day with no wind?

The world has never in its  history changed over from a more efficient and dense  source of energy to a less efficient one.

Unless we formally and unitelarry accept that poverty awaits us.

Good luck with developing country China and India at firefront.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

30 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

The world has never in its history changed over from a more efficient and dense source of energy to a less efficient one.

What a load of garbage - where there is a niche something will fill it.

For example... vegans exist.

Efficiency is a lousy metric.... we essentially live in a universe of limitless energy. 

Edited by TailingsPond

2 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Maybe Putin should offer to join NATO like Stalin. 

Again, is it America's goal towards Russia that Russia should enter into an even closer alliance with China?

In the long run, this is a suicide policy for the US.

(edited)

24 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

Gas pipelines are much easier targets than LNG tankers.

Yeap in WW3. I have a deal for you. 1 line of Nord Stream 1 Zircon on New York. Second line I give you a choice  I dont know Washington or Chicago?

Putin's Russia is so weak that Putin was called the world energy price fixer.

Putin, thanks to the Green Madness, for now has a very powerful energy whip over the entire European Union.

In the US, we have inflation at the highest level in 40 years.

As for the leader of a not-so-rich country, the energy market is currently holding his arguments.

I am not talking about Poland because we, it seems, that we with the Ukrainians, we are currently paying for gas the most expensive price in the world.

What's up with PGNiG, the skirmish with Gazprom turned out to be a paltry 20 billion zlotys today. A small thing who will pay for it. I will pay you and all of Poles.

Someone noticed that the Americans were threatening Rosneft Gazprom Lukoil with sanctions for years?

Well, they actually took this topic out of discussion and closed it.

Well, inflation in USA was the highest in the last 40 years this week and in the OECD for 25 years.

Edited by Tomasz

Well, straight ahead

The alliance of the second and third great power, i.e. Russia and China, against the USA is it a success or a defeat of American foreign policy?

In fact, the US is kicked out from all over Eurasia.

1 hour ago, Tomasz said:

Well, straight ahead

The alliance of the second and third great power, i.e. Russia and China, against the USA is it a success or a defeat of American foreign policy?

In fact, the US is kicked out from all over Eurasia.

Is it that simple Tomasz?

China needs the voracious appetite of USA and European consumers as does Russia with its oil+gas

Russia cannot supplement the spending power of the US with China, China would suffer hugely economically.

Why would Eurasian countries kick the USA out, it makes no sense to me?

21 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

Just wait until the covid hysteria is over. Everybody is starting to wake up to the fact that scientists lied to us about herd immunity and our politicians are all about to be replaced with far more "right-wing" ones that will correctly point to China and the global elite that are trying to reduce the global pop'n. There will be a lot of anger in the air that can't be directed internally forever. China and her allies should not be feeling confident right now.

Indeed the scientific community are finally starting to think theres a lot of credance in this now.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/03/18/1021030/coronavirus-leak-wuhan-lab-scientists-conspiracy/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10313053/Covid-19-UK-Wuhan-lab-leak-likely-origin-Covid-MPs-told.html

A daily mail link above just for you Andrei!

https://www.newyorker.com/science/elements/the-mysterious-case-of-the-covid-19-lab-leak-theory

(edited)

16 hours ago, Boat said:

Getting a little wild there. At the end of WWII the US was the only country with the nuke and a huge military. For not building up militaries and becoming yet a future threat the US promised a military umbrella to its Allies and enemy’s. Not all but most countries to this day live under that umbrella and that group enjoys trade with protection. 
When the USSR broke up countries wanting trade and more autonomy of course court Europe, the US, Canada, Australia and other merging allies like S Korea, Japan etc. for trade. Hong Kong, Taiwan and the Ukraine are no different than Japan for example. And guess what. I assume it’s total annihilation for the world or these and all people eventually live free. 
It seems the US and most allies have grandfathered in the atrocities with Authoritative regimes. But hot spots have emerged. Biden being the weakest president since the black president was declared the weakest looks to be peering down his nose at weaker countries like Russia and China. Who would have thunk it. EH? It appears he doesn't like being talked down to by a bunch of heathens. Lol 

Biden may become my hero and start yanking trade from those heathens unless they learn the rules of the sandbox. I believe in our tech and brains to survive without China, Russia, Iran, and N Korea. Corporations are international and will lose power and be pissed. But hey, they will be bought out or replaced. We need to do what’s right for the people. Empire building went out in 1944. We the alpha dog now. Back to these lands in conflict. Give it up, trade and peace are worth killing for after a promise has been made. 

I agree the US has made the world more peaceful among super powers. At least prevent Fish eat fish. 

However the alpha dog attitude is so wrong on every level and it creates more problems in the first place than solve anything.It is not about keeping or giving up any conflict land but the way we approached the problem. The US has spoiled allies like France yet we abandoned allies in desperate situations.

North Vietnam and Vietcong had more “advanced” weapons than the Taliban while the US had much better technology to deal with the Taliban with drones, missiles, GPS satellites etc. yet  the result is still the same after 20 years. The local allies and tax payers of the US paid for the consequence. What will stop the US from making the same mistake later on? 

We came to them, telling them we are their friends and promised a product named democracy but because they wouldn’t understand how it would fit their culture so we threw USD at them to run a non-profit show, which spoiled them, and later on we are out of money and abandoned who trusted us, for the greater good. 

It is not about blaming any particular president. The problems we got into now seeded decades back and decisions a gov makes now will take years to see the consequence.  It doesn’t matter which side we voted for, we bear the same consequences and I am happy to have Stockholm syndrome until the next election.

We have government spending for corporations in wars, and bail out financial corporations in recession, or keeping the tech stock up with ridiculous PE or even subsidies. The government was funded by either future taxes or current taxes on the only part left: working people, small and middle businesses. 

The corporations became too big to fail and cannot live without government subsidies or lower rates, which are called zombies who sucks all the current and future capital which starve the capital for small and middle businesses. Remember even Microsoft and Apple were small once.

Corporations then have money to attract top talents in the US and around the world to simply kill competitions. In order to close the loop, they will start funding their favorite politicians' election campaigns in the media to keep them in power. In turn these politicians will use social/military programs to benefit both corporations and  their elections, 2 birds with one stone. This makes corporations and the public sector and the related sectors such as healthcare, education biger and the public debt keep getting bigger for the greater good.  

The trend  for the US since WW2 is not sustainable.  From the Bretton Wood system until 1973 we had to abandon the gold standard and move to the petrodollar system. It worked for a while and now the US has an extreme public debt.  Who is responsible for these? Politicians, especially lifetime politicians who have careers based on lobbying,networking, acting and trade stock (much better performance than even the best investors. ). Who voted for them? The people. We keep voting on the same old politicians and expect different results . Here is where Biden, Nancy , Mitch… fitted in the problems.

The people don’t need to outsmart the top brains or top money of corporations, we just need to outsmart the politicians and mainstream. The simplest form is to stop keeping them after 60 years old and not before 40 years old and don’t count on any form of government support. Make the government work for us to supervise the corporations and use these top brains to benefit us and pay back the debt, not to help corporations and borrow next generation money to feed us and extend the debt.

Bad youngster fellow now even have an anti work movement and go opposite direction to Kennedy speech  "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". I don't know much about Kennedy but even  totalitarians parties quoted him. 

Edited by SUZNV

(edited)

10 hours ago, Wombat One said:

By the way, the hyper-cavitating torpedo was not a 1970's Russian invention. It was a 1990's invention based on my work as an undergraduate. My professor was foolish enough to show my work to his Russian Phd student. That is why I did not pursue a career in Physics. I also independently discovered the concept behind Einstein's general theory before learning about it. Am also the world leading market economist. Professor Keen owes his fame to my discovery but will never admit it. Anyway, the point is, you are a one-dimensional freak that is hell-bent on creating WW3 and I am the jack of all trades that will make sure you lose it.

This guy is awesome!

Edited by TailingsPond

(edited)

NEW - Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei has released a CGI video on his official website depicting the assassination of former president Trump.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1481633587896066053

Its high time to buy more oil shares/

Edited by Tomasz

I think that Vladymir Putin fully supports some small or better big US invasion of Iran.

It is rumored that the Russians were really helpful in helping the USA to prepare for the invasion of Afghanistan

. Back then, there was big talk of strategic brotherhood in the global fight against terrorists.

In practice, the whole idea was for USA to get involved into the Afghan mess just like the USSR 20 years earlier.

• Like 1

(edited)

On 1/13/2022 at 12:08 PM, Wombat One said:

Heck, you mean that with just 300m ppl (or 4% of global pop'n), the USA still has 16% of global GDP? And the mighty china only has same percentage despite having 5 times the pop'n? Oh my, what backwards lil buggers! And I hear that Russia is even worse? Has less GDP than Australia despite 3 times our population? LMAO. All your military spending has not got you very far has it? 5% of GDP? Australia alone could crush Russia if we wanted to. You think we are backwards but forget that it was Sir Mark Oliphant who is the father of the A-bomb? Australia contributed more to the defeat of both the Nazi's and the Japanese than any nation other than the USA. The father of one of my Physics lecturers was none other than Richard Butler, head of the UN weapons inspection team that helped us to depose Saddam Insane, the first major dictator that we decapitated. Then we got Gaddafi etc. Next up are Xitler and Putin. By the way, the hyper-cavitating torpedo was not a 1970's Russian invention. It was a 1990's invention based on my work as an undergraduate. My professor was foolish enough to show my work to his Russian Phd student. That is why I did not pursue a career in Physics. I also independently discovered the concept behind Einstein's general theory before learning about it. Am also the world leading market economist. Professor Keen owes his fame to my discovery but will never admit it. Anyway, the point is, you are a one-dimensional freak that is hell-bent on creating WW3 and I am the jack of all trades that will make sure you lose it. I have made up my mind now. I would have preferred to bring Russia inside the tent and kept them out of WW3 but have decided that it will be cheaper and easier to crush you at the same time we crush the Chinese. You have had 20 years to change your ways and now you have approximately 2 years to prepare for the consequences of failing to do so.

Russia may have less GDP according to established Western rules of accounting, but a much larger economy for real. It is a very simple case, really, Australian income has an even higher reliance on fossil fuel and a mineral extraction than the Russian one. Unlike Russia, you do nothing else. Lambskins  instead of space rockets and nuclear reactors. You get extra brownie points for being one of the brownnoser kids, and Russia gets demerits for being a brat.

As I explained to you already, you wouldn't be able to fight even a single strategic bomber of ours. On land, 10% of your forces are set up to knock out their own eyes before they get to any actual combat. On the accounts of being left-handers given a Steyr AUG as their service rifle. Pick somebody your own size. You biggest security problem is Indonesia and even they are going to be out of your league soon enough. Chinese already are. Way, way. You are freaking nuts to nominate yourself as the main decoy for the Yanks, who just want your gold. Should you really become a priority for Chinese, they will not be abe to bail you out. The logistics arm is much in favor of the Chinks around your parts. I recommend converting to shinto and preying to the spirits of the dead Japanese Nazis. They are your main cover. No way Koreans or Indians are fighting the Chinese on your behalf. The Koreans WILL turn on the Japanese at the first opportunity. Similarly, the NATO's southern flank is entirely bare due to having both the Turks and the Greeks on board. The incentive for Greeks to take the Turks out at the first opportunity is way too large. Only the residual afterglow of the British Empire, which they have been conditioned to respect, have prevented that from c during the Turkish Cyprus invasion. As in, they only played radio games, resulting in Turkish air force taking out two of their own destroyers. Everybody's favorite decoy. The score for Turkey trying to fight Russia on behalf of the Western powers is 15:2, with both instances where the Turkey officially won also ending with them losing all their men and all their stuff. For example, the Crimean War. Some have no ability to learn from the mistakes of their own past, yet the best can learn from the mistakes of the others. Be with the second crowd. You have not had the pleasure of encountering the Russians in combat. I advice you don't even try. The traditional Western activity of the last few hundred years involves trying to work out a scheme how they all simultaneously jump the Russians together and always ends up with them throwing each other under the bus.

Look at it this way. GDP is about making stuff. In your case, about selling minerals and lambskins to buy stuff somebody else made. War is about breaking stuff. Breaking stuff is a lot easier than making or buying it. Easier than selling lambskins, even. Russians GDP may be low, but we are really really good at breaking stuff. Somebody trying to break something has a significant leverage on somebody who is trying to fix. Say, I am trying to set your house on fire and you are trying to prevent this. Who is going to win? Both of us are unarmed and we both live in the outback with no police or fire department around? My favorite Australian, Ned Kelly, built a makeshift armor out of shovel and took out the local sheriff. My favorite American, Marvin Heemeyer, build the killdozer and took on a whole precinct. I am just some Russian engineer who went to college in US and know all your best tools. I desroy countries and continents alone. You have not seen it yet. All your dozers and lawnmover will be my soldiers. There will be burning napalm coming out of your showers instead of water. Your armor will rust away and turn into dust within days. The richer and more urban the combat environment, the richer in energy and information, the more powerful I get.

You are very confused. The European Nazis were defeated by USSR, with 11% share of materiel coming out of American lend lease. For which the Russians are grateful, but not too much. How many Australians fought the Nazis in Europe, two? I don't know any Sirs and don't feel like I am missing out on anything. Nobody home after 19th century. The fathers of the American nuke were who they tell you they are, like Mr. Oppenheimer. Except that they were really based in Berkeley, California. Los Alamos is one of the national labs alma mater managed.

https://www.atomicheritage.org/location/university-california-berkeley

The Feds had a bit of failing out with our physics guys on the account of comparing notes with the Russian colleagues. I still had the pleasure of meeting Glenn Seaborg at the Faculty Club and shake his hand. I said, "Thanks for the element, Glenn" He laughed in response. Didn't ask which one, which is what I expected to hear.

Who would have thought. You finished college? Where did you go. Didn't know they even had those down under, If you do, you are unlikely to have Russian PhD students in physics. There should be some Australian ones in Russia. If there are any in USA, a lot of their professors are Russian. Personally, haven't seen any Australian students at Berkeley, but there were a bunch of white South Africans, SA used to have an awesome up-and-coming nuclear engineering program. Australia? Not so much. I am pretty sure I know all the International students we had, because they all ended up in the same dorm

https://ihouse.berkeley.edu/

(which is not really a dorm, but a project of Rockefeller Foundation)

I much prefer the special relativity to general. It is a welcome addition to trig, but is unfinished. I once used it to discover a new fundamental physical constant. It is 6 x10^-17 parsec, which happens to be my own size. In terms of Australian units, about 1.85 meters. (verifiable by unit conversion built into Google)

There was no Richard Butler. A very common name, with most  famous of those being some kind of white supremacist. The actual guy in charge was called

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Blix

and the UN agency in question happens to be IAEA, which is based in Vienna, Austria, where I live. My dad used to work for the guy. Blix (and the rest of IAEA) were actually vehemently opposed to planting any evidence on Saddam harboring secret nukes and none were found. US/UK and other Evil Imperials had to look elsewhere. This guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

had to die for opposing planting biological warfare evidence. Take a look. It is forensically impossible for anybody to kill themselves this way. Bond, James Bond is as imbecile as ever, and never goes too far from his desk at Porton Down. So, Saddam was taken out on the evidence of some white powder Collin Powell showed to UNSC.  Chemical warfare it is, than. There is a whole corrupt organization setup for finding whatever evidence you need called OPCW which is actually not a part of UN if you read the small print and thus not subject to UNSC oversight.

You can find everything the "UN weapons inspectors" ever found in Iraq looking for the name of Peter Pavlicek, IAEA, on Youtube. Peter was the IAEA's works cameraman and there were no other camera teams allowed. The stuff is rather tedious, IMHO.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

17 hours ago, Boat said:

Increasing mining for lithium batteries from start to finish at least 100 times more and transport these, building infrastructures with lots of metal casting which requires very heavy energy density while battery is not even fitted for heavy truck yet.  Mainstream is not good source of education to laugh at others. Everything has pros and cons otherwise we were all on EV ages ago. 

The higher the tech, the longer the supply chain and the more energy needed. Along with more energy for new maintaining system or backup. That is why EV needed subsidies badly and again, this is on the future tax and US or EU's public debt may get  default before can replace all of their fuel vehicles. 

This form the infinite  loop that make oil go nowhere.

And most of the dirty mining are operated by China as they don't need to worry about the environmental impact in poor countries so Western country can have cheaper product to sell more.  Take China out of the pictures and everything cost double and government will double their rate of debt for subsidies. World supply chains  is a complicated matter and it would take decades for changing slowly. 

Edited by SUZNV
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Tomasz said:

I think that Vladymir Putin fully supports some small or better big US invasion of Iran.

It is rumored that the Russians were really helpful in helping the USA to prepare for the invasion of Afghanistan

. Back then, there was big talk of strategic brotherhood in the global fight against terrorists.

In practice, the whole idea was for USA to get involved into the Afghan mess just like the USSR 20 years earlier.

Except that Iran will kick American's ass on their own turf. The Yankees are well aware of this and will not attack under any circumstances. Even though that there are apparently some Israeli idiots who thinks it is a great idea to do so together.

The art of being a Great Power is sitting on all the chairs at once. Russia was set to benefit from the excellent Yankee adventures in Afghanistan regardless of who won :) It was obviously a pointless lynching mob from the get go.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1