ronwagn

China's aggression is changing the nature of sovereignty.

(edited)

Do you read articles on oilprice?

Which of the world's economies derives the greatest profits from the commodity boom?

I think yours  Russian

First after today failure  I really thought that Putin now should play aggressively

But Gods forbid please no - no attack on Ukraine.

No  Coal, no gas in ukraine inventories.  Ukraine is said to be burning with wood.

Gas stocks in Europe is now below 50%.

Wait patiently its really good direction. 

Edited by Tomasz
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Boat said:

Hell we even sent some CEO’s from Silicone Valley to offer help to set up your own type high tech center. Putin is interested in power, not his citizens. He’s a bum like Trump. 
My personal opinion is Putin withdraw all forces on the planet to Russia and the US removes all forces from Europe. I would like to see China do the same thing. Just think of the savings of no Navy’s and very few troops. Keep the air forces, drones and subs to make sure we can kill each other but end the waste of these idiots on outdated weapon systems. Everybody’s new job is to make intercontinental lasers and rail guns. The cool shyt. But mainly just trade and talk your citizens into having fewer kids and consuming less. You know, to save the planet. 

The "Silicon Valley of Russia" was already setup by Medvedev administration and is called Skolkovo. It is as useless as anything Medved ever did. Every successful politician is in for the power. Is this really news to you?

Russia and China only've got one foreign base each. (in Syria and Djibouti, respectively) US got what, a 1000 at last town? You may count the Russian Syrian base as two, because the navy and air force are in different towns. "Intercontinental lasers" don't do much damage till they get to the terawatt range, turning into a device called

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolaser

USSR does have an experimental megawatt-class laser in space

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyus_(spacecraft)

This was presumably done to deliver on a checkpoint Reagan's "Space War" (SDI) initiative has promised, but never delivered. The best US did was much later, in form of

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_YAL-1

It is also a megawatt class laser, mounted on a 747. Since US does not know/want to use anything nuclear-powered to pump, they are at a disadvantage here. The thing apparently burned some 5000 lbs of fuel per shot. Soviets did have something similar 30 years ahead, called

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beriev_A-60

Still so-meh useful. The latest version is mounted on a very heavy vehicle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peresvet_(laser_weapon)

has unknown power output, but is claimed to be sufficiently powerful to harass imaging satellites from the ground. Rail guns fire projectiles which are very difficult to steer and thus also to hit anything in particular.

In short, you've identified two very likely dead ends in cool future weapons tech :)

Russia is talking its citizens into having more kids. If you want to self-eradicate, you'll have to do it alone.We'll take good care of your stuff.

8 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

And in China, they have run out of wood and are now burning corn cobs. So much for "the Power of Siberia"? That pipeline only supplies 0.5% of China's energy needs. Australian LNG, about 2%, Australian coal was about 5% but now they buy from Indonesia so Indonesia's former customers now buy from Australia. And they are enjoying the higher thermal content. Whilst China suffers with low thermal content. LMAO

You can safely expect the Russians to make all the gas they currently sell to EU to become re-routable to China and other Asia, if EU continues its harassment of Gazprom.

If the Chinese start to frack for gas, they have the potential to cover all their gas needs from domestic wells

16 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Maybe Putin should offer to join NATO like Stalin. 

He already did, too. And got refused.

9 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Gas pipelines are much easier targets than LNG tankers.

Actually, other way around. Also are more easily defended actively and repaired if hit. An LNG tanker is a sitting duck for any warship, not to speak of submarines.

16 hours ago, TailingsPond said:

For example... vegans exist.

... while being potentially quite tasty themselves for somebody else

You and Tomasz are not really in contradiction with each other

The density of stored energy needs to go up for higher tech, at least if it is anything mobile

• Like 2

(edited)

Kazakhstan is the number 1 exporter of raw Uranium (56%  natural uranium of the world). So  it is safe to assume that the Coup is just business between China and Russia compete for influence in that country and Russia soldiers are inside Kazakhstan at the moment

https://www.worldstopexports.com/uranium-exports-by-country/

Ex Kazakhstan PM even spoke Mandarin in 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdgzhSEkwA

Uranium price:

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/uranium

And Kazakhstan has oil as well. 

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Russia may have less GDP according to established Western rules of accounting, but a much larger economy for real. It is a very simple case, really, Australian income has an even higher reliance on fossil fuel and a mineral extraction than the Russian one. Unlike Russia, you do nothing else. Lambskins  instead of space rockets and nuclear reactors. You get extra brownie points for being one of the brownnoser kids, and Russia gets demerits for being a brat.

As I explained to you already, you wouldn't be able to fight even a single strategic bomber of ours. On land, 10% of your forces are set up to knock out their own eyes before they get to any actual combat. On the accounts of being left-handers given a Steyr AUG as their service rifle. Pick somebody your own size. You biggest security problem is Indonesia and even they are going to be out of your league soon enough. Chinese already are. Way, way. You are freaking nuts to nominate yourself as the main decoy for the Yanks, who just want your gold. Should you really become a priority for Chinese, they will not be abe to bail you out. The logistics arm is much in favor of the Chinks around your parts. I recommend converting to shinto and preying to the spirits of the dead Japanese Nazis. They are your main cover. No way Koreans or Indians are fighting the Chinese on your behalf. The Koreans WILL turn on the Japanese at the first opportunity. Similarly, the NATO's southern flank is entirely bare due to having both the Turks and the Greeks on board. The incentive for Greeks to take the Turks out at the first opportunity is way too large. Only the residual afterglow of the British Empire, which they have been conditioned to respect, have prevented that from c during the Turkish Cyprus invasion. As in, they only played radio games, resulting in Turkish air force taking out two of their own destroyers. Everybody's favorite decoy. The score for Turkey trying to fight Russia on behalf of the Western powers is 15:2, with both instances where the Turkey officially won also ending with them losing all their men and all their stuff. For example, the Crimean War. Some have no ability to learn from the mistakes of their own past, yet the best can learn from the mistakes of the others. Be with the second crowd. You have not had the pleasure of encountering the Russians in combat. I advice you don't even try. The traditional Western activity of the last few hundred years involves trying to work out a scheme how they all simultaneously jump the Russians together and always ends up with them throwing each other under the bus.

Look at it this way. GDP is about making stuff. In your case, about selling minerals and lambskins to buy stuff somebody else made. War is about breaking stuff. Breaking stuff is a lot easier than making or buying it. Easier than selling lambskins, even. Russians GDP may be low, but we are really really good at breaking stuff. Somebody trying to break something has a significant leverage on somebody who is trying to fix. Say, I am trying to set your house on fire and you are trying to prevent this. Who is going to win? Both of us are unarmed and we both live in the outback with no police or fire department around? My favorite Australian, Ned Kelly, built a makeshift armor out of shovel and took out the local sheriff. My favorite American, Marvin Heemeyer, build the killdozer and took on a whole precinct. I am just some Russian engineer who went to college in US and know all your best tools. I desroy countries and continents alone. You have not seen it yet. All your dozers and lawnmover will be my soldiers. There will be burning napalm coming out of your showers instead of water. Your armor will rust away and turn into dust within days. The richer and more urban the combat environment, the richer in energy and information, the more powerful I get.

You are very confused. The European Nazis were defeated by USSR, with 11% share of materiel coming out of American lend lease. For which the Russians are grateful, but not too much. How many Australians fought the Nazis in Europe, two? I don't know any Sirs and don't feel like I am missing out on anything. Nobody home after 19th century. The fathers of the American nuke were who they tell you they are, like Mr. Oppenheimer. Except that they were really based in Berkeley, California. Los Alamos is one of the national labs alma mater managed.

https://www.atomicheritage.org/location/university-california-berkeley

The Feds had a bit of failing out with our physics guys on the account of comparing notes with the Russian colleagues. I still had the pleasure of meeting Glenn Seaborg at the Faculty Club and shake his hand. I said, "Thanks for the element, Glenn" He laughed in response. Didn't ask which one, which is what I expected to hear.

Who would have thought. You finished college? Where did you go. Didn't know they even had those down under, If you do, you are unlikely to have Russian PhD students in physics. There should be some Australian ones in Russia. If there are any in USA, a lot of their professors are Russian. Personally, haven't seen any Australian students at Berkeley, but there were a bunch of white South Africans, SA used to have an awesome up-and-coming nuclear engineering program. Australia? Not so much. I am pretty sure I know all the International students we had, because they all ended up in the same dorm

https://ihouse.berkeley.edu/

(which is not really a dorm, but a project of Rockefeller Foundation)

I much prefer the special relativity to general. It is a welcome addition to trig, but is unfinished. I once used it to discover a new fundamental physical constant. It is 6 x10^-17 parsec, which happens to be my own size. In terms of Australian units, about 1.85 meters. (verifiable by unit conversion built into Google)

There was no Richard Butler. A very common name, with most  famous of those being some kind of white supremacist. The actual guy in charge was called

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Blix

and the UN agency in question happens to be IAEA, which is based in Vienna, Austria, where I live. My dad used to work for the guy. Blix (and the rest of IAEA) were actually vehemently opposed to planting any evidence on Saddam harboring secret nukes and none were found. US/UK and other Evil Imperials had to look elsewhere. This guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Kelly_(weapons_expert)

had to die for opposing planting biological warfare evidence. Take a look. It is forensically impossible for anybody to kill themselves this way. Bond, James Bond is as imbecile as ever, and never goes too far from his desk at Porton Down. So, Saddam was taken out on the evidence of some white powder Collin Powell showed to UNSC.  Chemical warfare it is, than. There is a whole corrupt organization setup for finding whatever evidence you need called OPCW which is actually not a part of UN if you read the small print and thus not subject to UNSC oversight.

You can find everything the "UN weapons inspectors" ever found in Iraq looking for the name of Peter Pavlicek, IAEA. He was the IAEA's internal cameraman and there were no other camera teams allowed. The stuff is rather tedious, IMHO.

Lol at military forces surving any modern battlefield. The military unleashes Missiles from 40 miles away for any rapid response. Those guys in the trenches and open land. Gone in minutes. Odds are the world apocalypse happens within hrs. This ain’t no video game.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Boat said:

Lol at military forces surving any modern battlefield. The military unleashes Missiles from 40 miles away for any rapid response. Those guys in the trenches and open land. Gone in minutes. Odds are the world apocalypse happens within hrs. This ain’t no video game.

40 miles is not very far away. You urgently need better missiles if that is true

6 hours ago, SUZNV said:

Kazakhstan is the number 1 exporter of raw Uranium (56%  natural uranium of the world). So  it is safe to assume that the Coup is just business between China and Russia compete for influence in that country and Russia soldiers are inside Kazakhstan at the moment

https://www.worldstopexports.com/uranium-exports-by-country/

Ex Kazakhstan PM even spoke Mandarin in 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdgzhSEkwA

Uranium price:

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/uranium

And Kazakhstan has oil as well. 

I bought  some Kazatomprom stock which dipped due to riots. That''s where most of the uranium mining rights are, see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazatomprom

The current Kazakh President speaks what looks like fluent Mandarin, better than this. Used to be a diplomat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wombat One said:

I am not even going to bother correcting you on all of your factual errors,

Wombat it may be because all of his "facts" he posts are from Wikipedia which we all know is BS.

• Like 1

(edited)

The F-35 has a large assortment of weapons. The missile I picked out for discussion peaked my imagination. Yes it can shoot from 40 miles away. In stealth mode it can carry 8 of these missiles. Each missile is capable of taking out a Russian tank which I believe is the most armored weapon they have. But range of the F-35 is 1,360/or so miles. Then you add the 40 mile. Several hundred of these planes available for Europe. Lol Enough nonsense, you called him a poofter? What is that. I’s that like a Texas cow chip?

Edited by Boat

26 minutes ago, Boat said:

The F-35 has a large assortment of weapons. The missile I picked out for discussion peaked my imagination. Yes it can shoot from 40 miles away. In stealth mode it can carry 8 of these missiles. Each missile is capable of taking out a Russian tank which I believe is the most armored weapon they have. But range of the F-35 is 1,360/or so miles. Then you add the 40 mile. Several hundred of these planes available for Europe. Lol Enough nonsense, you called him a poofter? What is that. I’s that like a Texas cow chip?

In cricket parlance its if you bat for the other side

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wombat One said:

You are an intellectual pipsqueek. And you have absolutely no influence on global events, even your President has little influence these days. He made a big mistake bringing half his Navy to my coastline during the Australian G20 meeting. Which was not long after he had shot down the Malaysia Airlines flight carrying many Australians. I warned him that I would torpedo his boats if they came any closer and I meant it. The USA has every weapon system available based here in Australia, and any Russian bomber pilot knows that she would never make it home. How do you propose to defend yourself from B2 bombers? You are either insane, ignorant, or both. But very entertaining.

Maybe this will help you:

richard butler un weapons inspector - Bing

You can't even do a basic search you twat. How about you search Ernest Putley and Sir Mark Oliphant? And by the way, a lot has changed since the 70's when my pilot father pointed out the missile silo's in Indonesia to the CIA. He also showed the Murcans where all the gold was in PNG and Irian Jaya, plus did the survey flying that found the gas off the West Australian coast for Chevron. My mother created the maps from the magnetometer data. And guess what you lil ponce, when the AUD was worth $1.10 US a few years back, I advised my govt to borrow $10bn of em and park them in the RBA. With the AUD now fetching just 70cents, I have made a profit for my govt of $4bn, less a few hundred mill in interest. But the idea was actually to make our banking system bullet proof, which I achieved. I am quite poor myself, but am the $50 trillion man that saved the global financial system during the GFC, although Ben Bernanke takes all the credit. I don't care. When I advised Bush to let Lehmann fail in order to create the correct political conditions for the bailout, it almost got me killed. After a couple weeks of frozen trade due to the lack of international letters of credit, I was warned it better fix itself within a month or I was toast. Indeed, the first thing Obama told me some 6 months later was that I better have balls bigger than the Indian Ocean if I wanted to give him advice. Later, I asked him for a big dog (you know, the mechanical type), and he provided. Unlike you, I am not boasting for the sake of it, merely warning you that I am far more likely to do the necessary breaking of your warped ambitions and those of your country. I make Machievelli seem like a saint and I have just forgiven Biden for stealing the election so watch out. Do you think it is a coincidence that I am Australian and my country has been the most successful in reducing deaths from covid. Hotel quarantine was my idea, not only did it save our banking system from near collapse due to hotel property impairments, it also saved 80,000 Australian lives. In other words, my young soldiers can thank me for saving their grandparents lives. Heck, I even suggested we increase the limit on contactless credit card payments from $100 to $200, which significantly reduced the length of our lockdowns and saved many jobs, as did my protecting of the banking system. What have you done for your country Andrei? Or any other? What are your contributions to world peace? When I crushed Saddam, I created the US fracking industry in the process. And also gave Russia the chance to take market share from OPEC. Where would Russia be now if it were not for me? And this is how you thank me? By threatening to "burn my house". And break everything you can? If you are not careful I might ask Mr V Putin to have you silenced because he owes me some favours.

Where do I claim to have an influence on global events? I do no such thing yet and you better not make me. You are the only one doing it a lot.

The Russian "bombers" fire Kh-101/Kh-102 missiles with over 5000 km standoff range. In that sense, they were ever bombers for the lack of a better word in English. Never carried any bombs. The B-2 ONLY carriers conventional gravity bombs on top of its targets. We intend to shoot it down before it gets into position just over the target, of course? Are you going to claim that it is stealth enough to get away with it? It is subsonic and cannot run away once detected. We have a propeller "bomber" called Tu-95 which is that fast. The Tu-160 bombers are faster than any plane you can send to intercept, so they can bomb a place like Australia with complete impunity. Technically, also the USA, which is what they built for. US has converted the last few operational B-1s and B-52s they've got to fire standoff weapons too in the spirit of Russian "bombers" did from the get go, but the B-2 is hopeless for that. In that spirit, the newer the US bomber hardware, the less useful it gets.

Russia's Sberbank is the 3rd largest contactless credit card processor, with some 11% of the market. There are two American companies, JP Morgan and FIS, who have slightly more each. Thanks for you contribution to the cause. There is no Australian company taking as much as a single percentage point in the space. I think the enduring competitive advantage of Australian customers, like your people the wombats, is fundamental inability to loose their wallets/pouches (originally intended to keep their miscarried fetuses and a single tit) because the wallets are attached. So, $200 limit, which is more than anywhere I heard, is appropriate. Hint - you can increase the security further by adding the biometric titprint.

The official position of the IAEA is that there were no secret nuclear weapons ever in development in Iraq. Case closed. There is no alternate/higher source of authority on nuclear safety issues and other things related to nukes anywhere inside the UN hierarchy. Any "UN weapons inspector" who claims otherwise has gone rogue. (There is a spinoff agency called CTBTO, also based in Vienna, which deals with detecting nuclear tests, but they don't have human inspector and use seismic sensors instead. The human inspectors are the IAEA Safeguards division)

What does Iraq have to do with US fracking industries? Correct me if I am wrong, but Iraq is in conventional oil extraction. Where most of the concession belong to Russian and/or Chinese companies by now, with Western share shrinking year by year. The US is not popular in Iraq and has been asked to leave by a unanimous vote of the local parliament, after commuting an act of state terrorism on Iraq soil, killing an Iranian government official on official diplomatic mission. In a middle of civilian airport and also taking a bunch of Iraqi own brass as "collateral damage" Yet, the US occupational forces are still there last I checked? So much for respect for rule of law and democratic governance. Lets see how long you can afford the continued occupation of Iraq now. My Russian sources inform that US had to remove the last remaining Phalanx CIWS from their Navy warships to protect one last quarter of Baghad where they keep their diplomatic stuff from opportunistic rocket and/or mortar attack. Hey, there is honesty among fellow terrorists.  As in being terrorists themselves, the Yankees have nobody to complain to about it now. Note that their ships have no protections against low tech treats at all anymore, offensive weapons only. Every Evil Empire seems to be destined to shoot itself in a foot by repeating all the misdeeds of the previous ones, and so will the US, aka the Nazis Jr., or the last best hope of the Western civilization to wisen up. It is destined to the scrapheap of history now.

• Haha 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Boat said:

The weapons assortment available to F-35 is much smaller than that for older aircraft due to the tiny size of its internal weapons bays. The weapon that peaked your imagination is obviously the SDB, the small dimmer bomb. It is not a missile and its chances of taking out an alert Russian tank are next to nil. 40 miles is a sorry standoff distance for an airforce weapon. The weapon's main selling points are being small and cheap, not really most effective. The F-35s small weapons bay can still take only 2x of serious missile like HARM you would need for any kind of SEAD.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wombat One said:

PS: I think this article sums things up. Even the hard religious right like Ron know that inequality in the USA needs to be reduced and they need to find innovative ways to do it:

Can the U.S. Stop Russia and China? Democracy’s Decline Isn’t Fatal Yet. - MarketWatch

Fan fact - Russia is a democracy. What you think about it is irrelevant, on the account of not having any voting rights there short of some number of known agents of influence directly in your employ.

Personally, I find the so called democracy a concept forever discredited by its affiliation with a few Evil Empires already dead or well on their way to the cementary. The future of governance and legislating and court system is automated. This is what the serious AI research is about - automating the formal logic required to prove math theorems. Any valid law system is also a collection of formal logic that ought to at least be consistent with its own axiomatic base. Which yours are not at all at will come down crushing at the first attempt at formal validation. You don't allow the Big Bro to drive? You are obsolete. The Big Bro can legislate and judge in nanoseconds, resolving issues that criminal elements you call politicians cannot for years to everybody' s satisfaction.

Last I hear the Chinese already have an automated prosecutor in petty claims court. For now. Prepare to be sued into oblivion, fuckers, for all the evil you committed against the rest of humanity The Judgement Day is cometh. Any day when there is real rule of law will do.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

Wombat it may be because all of his "facts" he posts are from Wikipedia which we all know is BS.

Sure as fuck a better source than Wombat's facts coming from his personal experience ruling the world (secretly, without alerting the nurses)

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

21 hours ago, Wombat One said:

Do you now deny that you said this above?

Nope. So far is all my experience is that of a scientist and engineer, i.e. making things. I reckon that it'd be much more effective if you turn my skills and knowledge to breaking things. Consider it a hypothesis I posited. I have zero practical combat experience yet.

Forgot to say that Australia does not have the world's best record in fighting the Covid. The Chinese do. You only managed to outdo them in amount of fascism unleashed on your own citizenry. 1:0 for "democratic" fascists over Commie ones. Compare that to Russia, which didn't do too well in terms of the dead, but people mostly kept their dignity and free will. Who's the freer country now? Only some 50% of Russians are vaccinated yet, because of the low trust in the government. Thank you for the sponsoring all the vicious propaganda making it so. All those dead Russians are really on you, dear Westerners. The Russian government (i.e. the "Putin regime" is doing everything in its power, short of forcing people to do anything they don't want) Ditto for the "evil Lukashenko regime" in Belarus. Never had as much as a mask mandate, not to speak of a vaccine one. Arguably, due to Lukashenko being Trump-level country bumpkin in his level of understanding of virology. As usual, the Western allegiance to professed principles of individual freedom turned out nothing but lip service. Words coming out of your politicians mouth that have no correspondence to their deeds.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wombat One said:

Lol, the nurses know all about my "delusions of grandeur". I will just crawl back into my den and deny I ever influenced anybody and that if I did, it was their fault for listening to a certified crazy person. It is called plausible denial. Even the most powerful AI quantum computer would melt down trying to figure out which statute to use in order to prosecute me son. Indeed, it may find in my favour and prosecute you instead? After all, you are the one making dubious threats and showing your psychopathic tendencies. Come in spinner.

You can't. I am officially crazy too, but not in any dangerous way. Got paperwork to the effect.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

In cricket parlance its if you bat for the other side

I reckon cricket being some British Imperial has-been substitute of the American baseball? I.e. "Yankees watching grass grow?" Back in the day when realtime broadcast-quality MPEG2 encoding was horrendously expensive and required custom hardware, was by far the favorite programming among the US cableco/broadcaster crowd, on the account of having by far the lowest required bandwidths of any. Mostly, you get to see some kind of lawn, which all look the same. I bet they figured out a way to multicast your cricket and their baseball together. Who would notice that 95% of it is the images of the same lawn?

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I reckon cricket being some British Imperial has-been substitute of the American baseball? I.e. "Yankees watching grass grow?" Back in the day when realtime broadcast-quality MPEG2 encoding was horrendously expensive and required custom hardware, was by far the favorite programming among the US cableco/broadcaster crowd, on the account of having by far the lowest required bandwidths of any. Mostly, you get to see some kind of lawn, which all look the same. I bet they figured out a way to multicast your cricket and their baseball together. Who would notice that 95% of it is the images of the same lawn?

Your ignorance on the subject is very telling

Football also a British colonial sport (which Russia is rubbish at) has this

In the last global census undertaken by the sports governing body FIFA, it was estimated that there are 265 million people who play the sport along with more than 5 million referees, which equates to 4% of the world's population, thus cementing its place atop the list of the world's most played sports.

25 Jan 2017  1. Entire human population is about 7.1 billion · 2. Population of 10-test playing countries is about 1.7 Billion ·

So cricket a "has been" sport that is played by 1.7 billion  which is a hell of a lot more than baseball!

Go to India and see what a has been sport cricket is! Its practically a religion over there

Tell me other than ice hockey (a Canadian invention based on hockey) what sport are Russians good at? And what sports have global appeal that they invented?

Edited by Rob Plant
  • Like 1

(edited)

Fun facts about US congress politicians make insider trading before their votes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMP80uEGavA

All happen while they are busying to fight covid19.

The full report 2021, hall of shame:

https://unusualwhales.com/i_am_the_senate/full?fbclid=IwAR3KeB6GUmOpcQt-isf4zZkYfx2JFu-GV3VkTSauibhRjvD4BWZbrMVj3IU

Some teasers:

-Most of them beat the SP500 last year. They is a detail description on which they buy and then vote later. 

-Nancy Pelosi beat all famous investors, including Warren Buffet. 

-They only need to disclose 30 days after (45 days for spouse trade). With 200usd fine for late fees.

-Obama signed a Stop Trading on Congress Knowledge Act in April 2012 (must be for the re-election). He silently neutralized it 1 year later (after the re-election).

All in broad day light, the people pay for them less than their profit on insider trading, including campaign funds corporations donate to them. Is they lifetime careers politicians are all the options we have? We depend on them to regulate Corporations  in the people benefit but in is in the reverse. And we believe in their spending for ESG, maintaining peace, pull the country out of recession and fair social programs? Where is the real journalisms mainstream are bragging?

People got high students loan to have high paying jobs like doctors, engineers, scientists and work hard to pay tax  while these got salary from tax payers, received donation for campaign to benefit family member, insider trading and then vote for regulations. 

Like I always say, in democracy country, the politicians  quality reflect the  people quality. While the people are busy defending their champions and hate other people, the politicians silently pocket the money. People should never be proud of their current politicians, only time will tell. Government is in the  opposite side of the people by design. Don't take democracy for granted, fella.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

19 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Your ignorance on the subject is very telling

Football also a British colonial sport (which Russia is rubbish at) has this

In the last global census undertaken by the sports governing body FIFA, it was estimated that there are 265 million people who play the sport along with more than 5 million referees, which equates to 4% of the world's population, thus cementing its place atop the list of the world's most played sports.

25 Jan 2017  1. Entire human population is about 7.1 billion · 2. Population of 10-test playing countries is about 1.7 Billion ·

So cricket a "has been" sport that is played by 1.7 billion  which is a hell of a lot more than baseball!

Go to India and see what a has been sport cricket is! Its practically a religion over there

Tell me other than ice hockey (a Canadian invention based on hockey) what sport are Russians good at? And what sports have global appeal that they invented?

My interest in spectator sports is strictly from the headend POV. Football (soccer in US parlance) is not very good from the ad insertion standpoint. They need to change the format to show less running around and more scoring. Did miracles for basketball. Does your colonial has-been cricket show a lot of lawn? If it does, it some kind of baseball. You may call it "British colonial has-beens watching grass grow"

See, all of the world's cable networks are ultimately distributed from the single top-level head-end, which is actually a satellite. Or a few satellites meanwhile.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headend_in_the_Sky

This arrangement arises from realtime MPEG2 encoding of analog streams being as expensive as they were once. So, the largest US cableco, called TCI put a very large amount of encoding hardware into space and started leasing out timeshares on them to others, Till the others were no more, and TCI became Ma Bell. I don't care that it says Comcast now, everybody knows who they are.

* a corporate jingle for the Death Star plays here *

AT_and_T-logo-9B51EEAB0C-seeklogo.com.pn

The rumors of their monopolistic practices being over due to being busted by the Feds have been slightly premature, shall we say?

Naturally, this is what all the good people's ASAT weapons got to target first of all. Take it out, and all of Western propaganda TV networks are gone, worldwide. The spell of CNN, MSNBC and BBC is removed, humanity wakes up to see the Emperor who's got no clothes and frees itself from Imperial propaganda's vile commodification embrace. Everybody lives happily ever after.

Luke Soros, I am your father, who is yourself. Does not compute, obviously a hiding Jew. Said the Nazi computer made out of 4x4 stack of relays en-tasked with formal verification of the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahnenpass

going 4 generations back. See, by the time the Nazis walked into Budapest, which was as late as 1944, there were over 800,000 Jews hanging out there. The Austrian-Hungarian administration has been promising to catch all Jews who've been embezzling their funds and stick them into an incinerator for centuries. How were they going to prove anything? Young Soros, at a tender young age of 13, independently discovered pointer aliasing studying nothing but Torah and thought he was the smartest kid in Budapest. He was wrong. Maybe 2nd best. The best one was the young Hungarian mathematician Paul Erdos, who was 23 at a time he realized it was time to scram. Only one in his family to so. Everybody else died in Nazi concentration camps. With young Soros helping Nazis with the more difficult cases, because they had him by the gonads. See, the Nazi computer does not have to crash upon a division by zero or stack overflow. Only if it is programmed wrong and it ought to only work once, with the bug fixed immediately. How do I know that? Soros means "next of kin, successor" in Hungarian. Names that mean something in a modern language are prime suspects for being made up. Soros' previous name was Schwarz, meaning Black, so I had to double-check if it was Jewish. Nope, not specifically so. Lots of German bigwigs who not Jewish also there, including NSDP's chief of finance, for example. Erdos' name means nothing much and sounds like a legit Hungarian nobility. His real name was Englander (Englishman), which is a name of notable Odessa Jewish gangster tradition. Also look up Izzy Englander of Millenium Fund fame.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Englander

Name is real, the biography made up. He's never been inside a yeshiva (a place where they study Torah and conspire using kabbala) I doubt he's even ever been inside a synagogue or refused a free meal of pork chops ("white meat") on shabbat (Saturday). All of those idiotic self-imposed handicaps are of regional significance specific to Semites (Arabs) which the European Jews (Ashkenazim) never were. The SEC refrains from calling Izzy a criminal of late and simply fines him a few hundred mil for "timing violations" whenever they catch him.

Surprisingly, the Nazis did not try to reason using the names. There was only one assumption built into their system - everybody's got a mother and a father and they are all different from you. This was done to account for Austrian nobility which had some very interesting and complicated relations to themselves, like being their own uncles, to name a common one. These were dealt with separately, and were giving a reduced "pedigree score" (meaning tremendously noble, but way inbred) It is obviously that Luke Soros tried to pull some kind of "Luke Soros, I am your father Soros, George" and got caught. Luke Soros underestimated the impact of Conrad Zuse, who studied computing done using wired PLCs and relays (a lost art to this day) There was nothing on it in Torah or kabbala.

This, in nutshell, should explain a sudden surge of interest in oddball minority interests pushing ideas of people having whatever gender they come with, leaving to men being able to claim maternity leave benefits for giving birth, for example. This is some very smart and important people sensing the digital Big Bro coming to get them. Extrapolating from what happened last time, they need to be able to obscure being of a specific family or clan. Say not being a Rothchild or a Kennedy to name somebody not Jewish who's got a bad rep. Or shall we say O'Kennedy, the ancient kings of Ireland? The Irish Republic once presented JFK with O'Kennedy coat-of-arms and he accepted. Nobody as much as bat an eyelid. Do royal titles not count as foreign titles of nobility for the purposes of Foreign Emoluments clause? Does it not count if the title was always rightfully his, anyway? None of which makes it any easier for the British Crown. So they had JFK and as many other Kennedy's as they can get, especially males, whacked. This is how the royal feuds work. Get to whack every single one of competing claimants ilk, like Lancasters vs. Yorks (simultaneous KO, all male heirs mutually illuminated, causing the crown to go to Tudors through very weak matrilinear claim. Judging from their coat-of-arms (three silver helmets), likely also a branch of old Ó Cinnéide see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O'Kennedy

All those people are only half-right. The Digital Big Bro is coming all right. But largely not for has beens like British royals or Rothshilds or Soroses. He's coming for major transnationals and national governments, notably US and UK and EU alike. Who have been very naughty. There is a higher law that even they are not at a liberty to violate. This law is formal logic, which lays at the foundation of all science. For some reason, people have a great respect for some kind of "laws of physics" which don't really exist, with most of physics being based on observational results instead of being proven, but have no qualms about violating the rules or arithmetic, which are proven to be correct pretty well and have no respect for formal logic whatsoever.

Russians are supposed to be good at chess. I am not. I can write a program that plays better than I do. I also have a good chance to beat a much better player than I am by playing in a style that opponent has never seen before, but only works once. This need usually arises to a Russian guy when he has to show to his girlfriend who wears the pants in the family.

Any sporting game we invented? Dunno. How about the Russian roulette? Don't think we ever lost, given that nobody else still knows how it works. See the

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagant_M1895

a Russian Imperial (and later Soviet NKVD) service revolver. Note that it has seven shots instead of expected six and the barrel does not freeroll. If it does in somebody's hands, you are being offered a round of shell game with a street magician. I think it is gambling that is the British people's essential vise. Everybody likes spankings. We shall apprehend you all and put your into a most awful Gulag where there are no spankings and no bookies at all and no escape! Australia will do for a location, again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1