ronwagn

China's aggression is changing the nature of sovereignty.

3 hours ago, surrept33 said:

yeah, so clearly not sedition:

https://youtu.be/_a3RGlu5yLs?t=2503

I think you give the FBI too much credit.

Trump lost because like any midterm election, it's always a referendum on the incumbent, and the majority of Americans wanted to move on from the Trump era. He and his crew's actions after he lost will be written in the history books as lessons on what not to do in a democracy.

Hopefully we're past peak-fake news in America. 

What a pathetic excuse for a riot! And the mighty Uncle Sam, the self-professed land of the free is squealing and running for cover, jailing everyone in sight? Bwahaha. Wish you finally have a proper Maidan soon.

3 hours ago, ronwagn said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-anti-slavery-law-will-impose-cost-on-china-for-its-genocide-in-xinjiang-expert_4179192.html Plus Christians, Falun Gong, any religious group they cannot control, even a female tennis player. 

Free Speech is valued. Unfortunately, when upholding free speech, we must tolerate deranged people like you. Falun Gong is not a religion, it is a cult. One may argue all religions are cults, but the FG is clearly a cult. You describe it as a religious group. So in your mind, we must accept your assertion, because you say so.

You continue to peddle the genocide lie, too. Yet you have never set foot in China. You have never provided evidence. We must accept your notion, because you say so. I have informed you prior a genocide means the eradication of an entire population, however that population may be defined by religion, race, genome. You want us to believe your definition, because you say so.

The Uiguyr population in China is increasing, their incomes are increasing, their living standards are increasing, the number of Mosques are increasing (China has more Mosques than the USA). Yet you want the world to believe a genocide, simply because you say so.

ugh, Chief Ronwagn has spoken.  Bro, you need help.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Needless to say, I boycott all and any US products too and invite everybody to do the same.

As you type this sentence you are using US products 😱. I'm guessing self reflection isn't a strong suit of yours Andrei.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

9 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Free Speech is valued. Unfortunately, when upholding free speech, we must tolerate deranged people like you. Falun Gong is not a religion, it is a cult. One may argue all religions are cults, but the FG is clearly a cult.

Says the cheerleader of the CCP cult, guess it takes one to know one

9 hours ago, frankfurter said:

The Uiguyr population in China is increasing, their incomes are increasing, their living standards are increasing, the number of Mosques are increasing (China has more Mosques than the USA).

This is absolute and complete garbage. You're like those YouTube videos of Han Chinese freaking out, screaming at the camera about how nobody eats dog in China while in the background there's a restaurant that serves dog. Don't believe your lying eye's believe me. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/12/chinese-uyghur-policy-causes-unprecedented-fall-in-xinjiang-birthrates

https://www.voanews.com/a/east-asia-pacific_voa-news-china_chinese-statistics-reveal-plummeting-births-xinjiang-during/6203821.html

Keep up the nazi propaganda Herr Goebbels

Edited by Strangelovesurfing
  • Great Response! 2

1 hour ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

As you type this sentence you are using US products 😱. I'm guessing self reflection isn't a strong suit of yours Andrei.

I am trying, as much as possible. What US products though? This is written on an LG laptop. The CPU is still American? Used to be a devout Dell customer.

(edited)

1 hour ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

This is absolute and complete garbage. You're like those YouTube videos of Han Chinese freaking out, screaming at the camera about how nobody eats dog in China while in the background there's a restaurant that serves dog. Don't believe your lying eye's believe me. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/12/chinese-uyghur-policy-causes-unprecedented-fall-in-xinjiang-birthrates

https://www.voanews.com/a/east-asia-pacific_voa-news-china_chinese-statistics-reveal-plummeting-births-xinjiang-during/6203821.html

Eating dog is largely a Korean tradition. Most Chinese have never done it and never will.

Whatever wrongs the Chinese are doing to Uiguyrs, it ain't genocide. Not by a long shot.

Nobody does Goebbels propaganda like USA.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

15 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Eating dog is largely a Korean tradition. Most Chinese have never done it and never will.

Whatever wrongs the Chinese are doing to Uiguyrs, it ain't genocide. Not by a long shot.

Nobody does Goebbels propaganda like USA.

The point isn't that you eat dogs it's the vehement denial of objective reality. It'd be like an American screaming into a camera "there's no such thing as a fat American, how dare you tell such lies." Obviously that's not reality.

Maybe there would be if the US government paid ordinary people to make screaming YouTube videos like the CCP does.

Edited by Strangelovesurfing

16 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I am trying, as much as possible. What US products though? This is written on an LG laptop. The CPU is still American? Used to be a devout Dell customer.

Do you use the internet? Then you're using an American product.

• Haha 1

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

The point isn't that you eat dogs it's the vehement denial of objective reality. It'd be like an American screaming into a camera "there's no such thing as a fat American, how dare you tell such lies." Obviously that's not reality.

They might really not know. The Chinese cuisine, especially further North, is a lot less adventurous than you might expect. Most US Chinese restaurants are based on Sichuan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Do you use the internet? Then you're using an American product.

I am not paying for it, or at least not to America. Nothing against giving credit where it is due. I've got an American degree, too, BTW. The point of my personal sanctions is to deprive you of  operational income you use to clobber the rest of the world,. To the little degree that I may, as a private induhvidual. When there are enough people like me, you will feel it.

22 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Russia is getting attacked by combined forces of Western Europe every hundred years or so. Of course, an excuse is made up every time how it is for our own good. Sorry, zero belief this time around. The Western civilization is not sustainable without looting others.

The Belorussian refuge crisis has absolutely nothing to do with Russia. However, if other countries may down a plane looking for a wanted criminal, so may Belarus. US is, as usual, the worst offender in the field. Having downed a plane of the Bolivian president looking for Snowden. Who wasn't there.

The total number of refugees stuck on Belarusian border is about as much as Europe accepts in a single day sneaking in through the Italian route. So, thee is no danger of any actual undermining of anything.

Well in 1990, the US promised Russia that NATO would not move 'one inch eastward'

It immediately reneged, moving the hostile military alliance right up to Russia's border.

So de-escalation is on the US.

It implies there was no fair play in the early 1990s - 'not one inch eastward' assurance was not adhered to.

Russia wants to redress the balance now and offers a negotiation.

I think its offer should be accepted & not stalled.

And that would be a fair play.

Because "not one inch eastward" formula was at the heart of ending the Cold War in Europe.

If Gorbachev was gullible enough not to get it in writing, the West could've offered to do it itself.

But instead it has taken advantage of his naivete & didn't.

Too bad.  Unlike in 1990, Russia now has many options left to itself if  NATO ignores its proposal for peace and continues to advance on the former Soviet space.

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-book/russia-programs/2017-12-12/nato-expansion-what-gorbachev-heard-western-leaders-early

A revelation that will prompt whole generations of Russian politicians of all streaks to be even more suspicious of the West’s true intentions, thus increasing chances of isolationism and  brinkmanship.

Of course strategic alliance with China is natural consequence because you know enemy of my enemy is my  new best firend.

NATO or no, seeing Ukraine turn into a U.S.-controlled unsinkable aircraft carrier parked on Russia’s border just a few hundred miles from Moscow is no more acceptable to Kremlin than that other unsinkable aircraft carrier, Cuba, was to the WHITE HOUSE.

Putin has finally come to believe that force is the only language the West really understands.

Hence, Russia’s foreign policy is increasingly reaching for military instruments when it comes to relations with the US&NATO.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

11 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Putin has turned Russia into a fascist nation with himself as Der Fuhrer for as long as he wants. Like fascist Germany the Russian congress is a puppet government. All of the lower levels of government do Putin's bidding also. They know what will happen if they refuse. 

Edited by ronwagn
spelling
  • Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

35 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Putin has turned Russia into a fascist nation with himself as Der Fuhrer for as long as he wants. Like fascist Germany the Russian congress is a puppet government. All of the lower levels of government do Putin's bidding also. They know what will happen if the refuse. 

Nothing could be further from the truth. What makes you so sure, anyway? Been watching CNN? What gives you the right to constantly talk shit about my Motherland? There is nothing but lies transmitted by your media. 100% lies, 100% of the time. Anybody intelligent enough should know better than regurgitate any of that crap.

I see US as the fascist state that is endangering the rest of humanity by its constant meddling in other countries affairs.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 11:58 AM, RichieRich216 said:

I agree with what you are saying but the brush you use is painting too wide a swath.

Al I have pointed out China is the greatest Imperialist of all time and Russia is up there with the attempt at a Soviet Union which didn't last long at all in historical terms because communism does not work in the real world. Putin managed to become a successful fascist leader. He is the same as the head of crony capitalists. 

• Great Response! 1

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Nothing could be further from the truth. What makes you so sure, anyway? Been watching CNN?

One has to be really stupid or unaware of how insignificant Russia is economically aside from a source for raw materials and oil. It is also very good at selling military equipment to third world countries that cannot afford the American products. 

The Russian people would be far better off if they joined with Europe and they would not have to fear a Chinese hegemon. Putin is too proud of the communist historical successes of the past. Europe has nukes of all sizes to stop him. 

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

29 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Al I have pointed out China is the greatest Imperialist of all time and Russia is up there with the attempt at a Soviet Union which didn't last long at all in historical terms because communism does not work in the real world. Putin managed to become a successful fascist leader. He is the same as the head of crony capitalists. 

FAIL on reality check

https://medium.com/traveling-through-history/only-15-years-of-peace-in-the-history-of-the-united-states-of-america-c479193df79f

In our case, keep blabbering. Talk is cheap. Nothing you can do about us, because you gonna have you obese Yankee asses kicked. So keep talking shit, old man.

• Downvote 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, ronwagn said:

One has to be really stupid or unaware of how insignificant Russia is economically aside from a source for raw materials and oil. It is also very good at selling military equipment to third world countries that cannot afford the American products. 

The Russian people would be far better off if they joined with Europe and they would not have to fear a Chinese hegemon. Putin is too proud of the communist historical successes of the past. Europe has nukes of all sizes to stop him. 

See if we care. We are fine for as long as we've got enough nukes to nuke your obese shit talking Yankee asses into  stone age. Got that? We don't want your products, we just want to be left alone. My ancestors had to eat grass to achieve that, like the North Koreans do today. I didn't see the wisdom of that when I was selling my country for American jeans and chewing gum, but I do now. The American abomination needs to be removed, for the greater good of the rest of humanity.

Putin said how it is. At the first provocation, the nukes are going to USA, not Europe. They are nothing but hapless decoys for you and Putin has seen through that. When Putin or whoever else is at the helm at Kremlin calls, I'll be there too, gnawing on your throat.

• Haha 1

China is actually a fascist nation also. It was crony capitalist too but is more fascist under Xi in the last year. Because of that, China is going to have a lot of trouble maintaining a good economy. Xi wants to be more of a dictator rather than a wise leader of the people. They know it and will be working behind his back. Most CCP members are not too happy right now but many will play along as they did with Hitler's regime. 

China has created many enemies all over the world and Russia has also with memories of the Soviet Union and how it was run. 

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

See if we care. We are fine for as long as we've got enough nukes to nuke your obese shit talking Yankee asses into  stone age. Got that? We don't want your products, we just want to be left alone. My ancestors had to eat grass to achieve that, like the North Koreans do today. I didn't see the wisdom of that when I was selling my country for American jeans and chewing gum, but I do now. The American abomination needs to be removed, for the greater good of the rest of humanity.

Putin said how it is. At the first provocation, the nukes are going to USA, not Europe. They are nothing but hapless decoys for you and Putin has seen through that. When Putin or whoever else is at the helm at Kremlin calls, I'll be there, gnawing on you throat.

You make me smile Andrei. Wait and see what happens. I hope that we arm Ukraine and the other border states to the teeth so Putin realizes his dreams are dead. I hope he does not spend good Russian blood on such attempts. The real Ukrainians knows what you are. 

Just now, ronwagn said:

China is actually a fascist nation also. It was crony capitalist too but is more fascist under Xi in the last year. Because of that, China is going to have a lot of trouble maintaining a good economy. Xi wants to be more of a dictator rather than a wise leader of the people. They know it and will be working behind his back. Most CCP members are not too happy right now but many will play along as they did with Hitler's regime. 

China has created many enemies all over the world and Russia has also with memories of the Soviet Union and how it was run. 

I have not much experience of China, but plenty of experience with US propaganda machine, so I can safely assume that whatever they say about China is a lie. How stupid do you have to be to fall for that for like 20th time? Nothing they told you about Vietnam was true. Or Serbia. Or Iraq. Why would any of it be true now?

Get it into your square head - there are other political systems that are totally not like your so called democracy, which also work just fine. Have some respect for other people's way of life. Absolutely nobody asked you for assistance liberating them from their own governments.

I miss USSR a lot. It was nothing but good to me.

1 minute ago, ronwagn said:

You make me smile Andrei. Wait and see what happens. I hope that we arm Ukraine and the other border states to the teeth so Putin realizes his dreams are dead. I hope he does not spend good Russian blood on such attempts. The real Ukrainians knows what you are. 

You are on. You are too cheap to provide any arms for free.  So far, nothing but corruption morasses instead of arms. You can properly only arm rich countries, who don't really need arms. You also have not the slightest understanding of Ukraine of which you like to talk so much. Good half the country will be fighting on the Russian side. At least all of my generation, who remember the USSR, will be. Than, we make you pay for all the evil you've done to us. Both Russians and Ukrainians alike.

2 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I have not much experience of China, but plenty of experience with US propaganda machine, so I can safely assume that whatever they say about China is a lie. How stupid do you have to be to fall for that for like 20th time? Nothing they told you about Vietnam was true. Or Serbia. Or Iraq. Why would any of it be true now?

Get it into your square head - there are other political systems that are totally not like your so called democracy, which also work just fine. Have some respect for other people's way of life. Absolutely nobody asked you for assistance liberating them from their own governments.

You should learn about what happened in the gulags. I suggest the works of Richard Wurmbrand and Solzhenitsyn. I am sure your must be a big fan of Stalin and his purges other than just the holodomor. 

• Great Response! 1

13 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Russia is not one of them and China is far worse. 

• Great Response! 1

Just now, ronwagn said:

You should learn about what happened in the gulags. I suggest the works of Richard Wurmbrand and Solzhenitsyn. I am sure your must be a big fan of Stalin and his purges other than just the holodomor. 

Solzhenitsyn wrote WORKS OF FICTION. Which he readily pointed out himself once he realized they were being used to propagandize against Russia. His bone was with USSR only. His Nobel price is for a literary work of fiction. His "Gulag Archipelago" is a part of high school curriculum in Russia today. Will you get a clue already?

10 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

You are on. You are too cheap to provide any arms for free.  So far, nothing but corruption morasses instead of arms. You can properly only arm rich countries, who don't really need arms. You also have not the slightest understanding of Ukraine of which you like to talk so much. Good half the country will be fighting on the Russian side. At least all of my generation, who remember the USSR, will be. Than, we make you pay for all the evil you've done to us. Both Russians and Ukrainians alike.

Read this basic truth:

https://ukranews.com/en/news/823592-67-1-of-those-polled-by-kiis-support-ukraine-s-accession-to-eu-59-2-to-nato

67.1% Of Those Polled By KIIS Support Ukraine's Accession To EU, 59.2% - To NATO

Don't be deceived by Biden being an idiot. He is going to do what his advisers tell him to do. The Democrats have started all the big wars. 

• Great Response! 1