ronwagn

China's aggression is changing the nature of sovereignty.

19 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Certainly a very embarrassing situation for Uncle Sam. Much more difficult to preach about tolerating political protest, IMHO, but they still try it, of course.

But you do "follow their plans" as far dehumanizing Russia, China and other potential challengers is concerned. Looks like perfectly following the party line to me.

I don't dehumanize anyone. There are people who do a lot of bad things but they are often redeemable. St. Paul was a persecutor of Christians before he was recruited by the Holy Spirit to sell Christianity to the Greeks, Romans, and others. God picks the most capable to work for him. You are probably an atheist or agnostic but that is my belief. Atheists are often transformed into top Christian leaders. 

It worked in reverse for Karl Marx. He was a devout Christian that became demonized and led the world into Marxism. He hated Christians and all religion. This is per the writings of Richard Wurmbrand, so I don't expect you to give it much credence. According to him Marx was also a satanist. You probably think that Wurmbrand was crazy, but he documents it. 

Wurmbrand was a Lutheran like myself. He preached that we must love our enemies, even as he loved his torturers and he has many terrible stories to tell. https://www.richardwurmbrandfoundation.com/ Many free and online free books available here. Pin on Free Samples

26 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

You may remember that Trump was friendly to the Russians and did not raise their ire to my knowledge. He did anger China by demanding fair trade.  

Trump was simply trolling his opponents, with Russia being one country he had no prior business relationship with. Unlike the Clintons, who did, and started the Russiagate as a preemptive attack to prevent a similar one on themselves. (The plan to do so is actually spelled out somewhere in leaked DNC emails you may find on Wikileaks site)

In all actuality, was Trump's administration the most hostile to Russian interests so far. Still, a look of people in Russia sympathized with Trump. Can't help but root for the obvious underdog, I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, frankfurter said:

gee, more hysteria. So you criticise China falsely for a genocide, yet you advocate a genocide by the USA against China?

Another false claim; most of the drugs originate in China. Bro, you need to get educated. Drug production centres are Colombia, Central America, Mexico, Myanmar, Afghanistan [though now with the Taliban, we should see a reduction in opium production].   Meth is but one of hundreds of drugs, and all of it is produced in Mexico and USA. The raw materials for meth are imported under the control of the Mexican and USA govts, and are used for many industrial products. China is not the sole producer of such raw materials, but China has implemented strict controls on the export. If you wish to lay blame, then look to your countrymen, for they are the source of your illicit drug problem.

fyi, In China, the penalty for illicit drug production, sale, possession is death, swiftly. Whereas in the USA, such criminals walk about freely.

The USA has many serious ills.  Blaming those ills on foreigners is simply an act of cowardice and hysteria.

You have that wrong. I'm advocating for the entire world to cut China out, like the infection that it is, and send it into the disinfectant that is the sun. 

The US is only part of the world and the planet would be better off without 1.5 billion Chinese and the CCP. 

6 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

I don't dehumanize anyone. There are people who do a lot of bad things but they are often redeemable. St. Paul was a persecutor of Christians before he was recruited by the Holy Spirit to sell Christianity to the Greeks, Romans, and others. God picks the most capable to work for him. You are probably an atheist or agnostic but that is my belief. Atheists are often transformed into top Christian leaders. 

It worked in reverse for Karl Marx. He was a devout Christian that became demonized and led the world into Marxism. He hated Christians and all religion. This is per the writings of Richard Wurmbrand, so I don't expect you to give it much credence. According to him Marx was also a satanist. You probably think that Wurmbrand was crazy, but he documents it. 

Wurmbrand was a Lutheran like myself. He preached that we must love our enemies, even as he loved his torturers and he has many terrible stories to tell. https://www.richardwurmbrandfoundation.com/ Many free and online free books available here. Pin on Free Samples

Atheism is a religion, which chooses to believe in lack of something with no proof. You could say that I have my own private religion, though it really isn't. I don't believe in having blind faith, I prefer to know.

I doubt that Marx was ever a Christian, being Jewish. I think Borat makes for better Romanian gypsy tales than this "Wurmbrand" fellow of yours. Marx considered religion "opium for the masses". He wasn't wrong. St. Paul as in Paul the Apostle? He never actually became a Christian, but was a so-called "Nazarene Jew" See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_(sect)

Unlike other Jews, they did believe in teaching Torah to gentiles. (But keeping it simple, with the total number of commandments down to about five, and leaving the rest to civilian courts)

You surely do know why Luther had specifically 95 Theses than? He was also a bad Lutheran himself.

• Rolling Eye 1

15 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Trump was simply trolling his opponents, with Russia being one country he had no prior business relationship with. Unlike the Clintons, who did, and started the Russiagate as a preemptive attack to prevent a similar one on themselves. (The plan to do so is actually spelled out somewhere in leaked DNC emails you may find on Wikileaks site)

In all actuality, was Trump's administration the most hostile to Russian interests so far. Still, a look of people in Russia sympathized with Trump. Can't help but root for the obvious underdog, I suppose.

I think that Russians like a strong man, and could easily see through Hillary Clinton. Many Americans could not. 

(edited)

7 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

You have that wrong. I'm advocating for the entire world to cut China out, like the infection that it is, and send it into the disinfectant that is the sun. 

The US is only part of the world and the planet would be better off without 1.5 billion Chinese and the CCP. 

Can we all vote on it, all democratically like? I motion we do it with USA instead. I am sure the majority of world's population will enthusiastically vote the same. The planet will be even better off without USA, I think. Heck, 1.5 billion of world's population are actually Chinese, so there is no way for me to go wrong with this proposal :)

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Like all Amurcuns, you appear to be grossly ignorant of causal factors.

The USA has placed sanctions upon the USSR, PRChina, and Russia since their inception. Sanctions were difficult to effect when the world was on the gold standard, so the US needed extension collusion with the UK, the Vatican, the Swiss. Post, sanctions are a stroke of a pen.

A great number of deaths occurred from famine. Without sanctions, those deaths were avoidable. An example is the China famine, ca 1960. At the time, Canada had bumper crops of grains and legumes. The market channels could not absorb. Canada has a Wheat Board, which guaranteed price and quantity to growers. So, the harvest rotted in silos and on the fields [leading to an explosion of rodents]. Canada wanted to donate the excess to the countries having famine. But Canada had not the port capacities to manage the increase; all ports were at capacity for contracted deliveries. Canada suggested the USA ports be used, which did have excess capacity. The USA refused and blocked. Later, too late, when Canada did have some port capacity, the US threatened to attack the Canada Dollar if Canada did try to move grains to China. Result: no grain moved to China, and the death toll rose.

So much for Amurcun morals and exceptionalism.

I'm Canadian, you numpty fuck-head.

Famine occurred inside of those countries when they killed farmers by the millions and hid the reality from the people, not from sanctions. You gargle CCP and Kremlin propaganda. 

https://www0.gsb.columbia.edu/faculty/pyared/papers/famines.pdf

https://www.britannica.com/event/Holodomor

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Atheism is a religion, which chooses to believe in lack of something with no proof. You could say that I have my own private religion, though it really isn't. I don't believe in having blind faith, I prefer to know.

I doubt that Marx was ever a Christian, being Jewish. I think Borat makes for better Romanian gypsy tales than this "Wurmbrand" fellow of yours. Marx considered religion "opium for the masses". He wasn't wrong. St. Paul as in Paul the Apostle? He never actually became a Christian, but was a so-called "Nazarene Jew" See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazarene_(sect)

Unlike other Jews, they did believe in teaching Torah to gentiles. (But keeping it simple, with the total number of commandments down to about five, and leaving the rest to civilian courts)

You surely do know why Luther had specifically 95 Theses than? He was also a bad Lutheran himself.

I don't know where you get all that from. It all is wrong IMHO. Luther came to not like Jews due to some experiences he had. He liked beer and women as a young student. 

3 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Meth is made from innocuous industrial chemicals which exist everywhere. Can't really prohibit it. Specifically in the US, the continuous availability of OTC cough medicines containing (pseudo)ephedrine allow for kitchen-scale production.

Is fentanyl? 

Nope. That's killing hundreds of thousands of people per year. 

All from China. All through the cartel ran Mexico. 

Fuck yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Can we all vote on it, all democratically like? I motion we do it with USA instead. I am sure the majority of world's population will enthusiastically vote the same. Heck, 1.5 billion of them are actually Chinese, so there is no way for me to go wrong with this proposal :)

Sure. Let's do it with Russia as well!

India will enjoy cancelling out Chinese votes and Europe will vote with the west. 

So will South America and most of Eastern Europe. 

Africa will be split. 

You're dust motherfucker. 

5 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

I think that Russians like a strong man, and could easily see through Hillary Clinton. Many Americans could not. 

Hillary was a well known enemy Russians understand well. They initially fell for Trumps friendly rhetoric, though experienced people like Putin and Lavrov were saying they shouldn't get their hopes up. Because, no US administration ever was or ever will be Russia's friends, regardless of what they say. They were correct, of course. USA is an enemy nation for good, this much should be crystal clear by now.

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Hillary was a well known enemy Russians understand well. They initially fell for Trumps friendly rhetoric, though experienced people like Putin and Lavrov were saying they shouldn't get their hopes up. Because, no US administration ever was or ever will be Russia's friends, regardless of what they say. They were correct, of course. USA is an enemy nation for good, this much should be crystal clear by now.

That could be a self fulfilling prophecy, but we should be natural allies IMHO. Russia could do wonders with more investment from Europe too. Putin is not helping the Russian people like he could if he wanted to. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Sure. Let's do it with Russia as well!

India will enjoy cancelling out Chinese votes and Europe will vote with the west. 

So will South America and most of Eastern Europe. 

Africa will be split. 

You're dust motherfucker. 

No, they won't. As much as Indians distrust the Chinese, they distrust the West even more. India is also traditionally a very strong ally of Russia's. Europe is progressively irrelevant. We are practically seeing them cancelling themselves from the world's future as we speak. If you think that you've got any friends in South America at all, you are sorely mistaken. Only a few lackeys, perhaps.

Also, check this one out

https://brilliantmaps.com/threat-to-peace/

recognizing any of your allies?

1 minute ago, ronwagn said:

That could be a self fulfilling prophecy, but we should be natural allies IMHO. Russia could do wonders with more investment from Europe too. Putin is not helping the Russian people like he could if he wanted to. 

Putin started out as the most liberal and pro-Western politician imaginable. You gave him no chance. He is still very moderate. Whoever succeeds him, will be a lot more hard line on the West, trust me. The population demands this.

• Haha 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Putin started out as the most liberal and pro-Western politician imaginable. You gave him no chance. He is still very moderate. Whoever succeeds him, will be a lot more hard line on the West, trust me. The population demands this.

Yeah, that is why they riot for Navalny all over Siberia and all the way to Moscow. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

I'm Canadian, you numpty fuck-head.

Famine occurred inside of those countries when they killed farmers by the millions and hid the reality from the people, not from sanctions. You gargle CCP and Kremlin propaganda. 

https://www0.gsb.columbia.edu/faculty/pyared/papers/famines.pdf

https://www.britannica.com/event/Holodomor

Ah, Canada, the last best fugitive Ukronazi refuge, from where to spread their Holodomor lies.

4 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Ah, Canada, the last best fugitive Ukronazi refuge, from where to spread their Holodomor lies.

You're like a Nazi denying the holocaust. 

Where's your refutation of the famine caused by Stalin? 

Queue the Kremlin propaganda!

• Great Response! 2

2 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Yeah, that is why they riot for Navalny all over Siberia and all the way to Moscow. 

Nobody rioted for Navalny in Siberia and barely anybody in Moscow. The largest crowd was in the town of Yekaterinburg in Urals, and it was only a couple of hundreds people large. You propaganda press ran with the glowing articles they prepared ahead of time anyway, but the actual event turned out an awful dud, I am afraid. Navalny is nothing but a petty criminal, who is in jail not for political reasons, but for embezzling money from the French company Yves Saint Laurent. They couldn't overturn the case against him in a French court either, BTW.

Just now, QuarterCenturyVet said:

You're like a Nazi denying the holocaust. 

Where's your refutation of the famine caused by Stalin? 

Queue the Kremlin propaganda!

Already filed, conversing with Ron. May the Search widget be with you.

Just now, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Already filed, conversing with Ron. May the Search widget be with you.

Yeah. The Kremlin propaganda. 

Anything else? 

15 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

No, they won't. As much as Indians distrust the Chinese, they distrust the West even more. India is also traditionally a very strong ally of Russia's. Europe is progressively irrelevant. We are practically seeing them cancelling themselves from the world's future as we speak. If you think that you've got any friends in South America at all, you are sorely mistaken. Only a few lackeys, perhaps.

Also, check this one out

https://brilliantmaps.com/threat-to-peace/

recognizing any of your allies?

That map was nearly a decade old. Now? Not fuckin likely, mate. 😄

3 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

No point trying to convince a true belieber with facts, so I won't try anymore. This

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–1933

is a better link though.

This is the refutation?? Hahaha. 

Wow. 

The Soviet famine of 1932–1933 was a famine in the major grain-producing areas of the Soviet Union, including Ukraine, Northern Caucasus, Volga Region, Kazakhstan,[6] the South Urals, and West Siberia.[7][8] About 5.7 to 8.7 million people are estimated to have lost their lives. Joseph Stalin and other party members had ordered that kulaks were "to be liquidated as a class",[9][a] and became a target for the state. The richer, land-owning peasants were labeled kulaks and were portrayed by the Bolsheviks as class enemies,[13] which culminated in a Soviet campaign of political repressions, including arrests, deportations, and executions of large numbers of the better-off peasants and their families in 1929–1932.[14]

• Upvote 1

(edited)

10 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

That map was nearly a decade old. Now? Not fuckin likely, mate. 😄

Oh yes. USA are a recurrent hit

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/05/993754397/poll-much-of-the-world-sees-the-u-s-as-a-threat-to-democracy

Because they are obviously a major threat to everything.

Edited by Andrei Moutchkine