TN

Will Variants and Ill-Health Continue to Plague Economic Outlooks?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/1-omicron-estimated-58-6-155906962.html

REUTERS Tuesday Dec 28th

UPDATE 1-Omicron estimated to be 58.6% of coronavirus variants in U.S.- CDC

Dec 28 (Reuters) - The Omicron variant was estimated to be 58.6% of the coronavirus variants circulating in the United States for the week ending Dec. 25, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

The fast-spreading variant was first detected in southern Africa and Hong Kong in November, with the first known case in the United States identified on Dec. 1 in a fully vaccinated person who had traveled to South Africa.

The agency also revised down the Omicron proportion for the week ending Dec. 18 to 22% from 73%, saying that there was a wide predictive interval posted in last week's chart, in part because of the speed at which Omicron was increasing.

The Delta variant accounts for 41.1% of all U.S. COVID-19 cases as of Dec. 25, according to the public health agency's data on Tuesday https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#variant-proportions.

Former U.S. Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said on Twitter https://twitter.com/ScottGottliebMD/status/1475848395768086529 that if the CDC's new estimate of Omicron prevalence is precise then it suggests that a good portion of the current hospitalizations may still be driven by Delta infections.

The agency said the data includes modeled projection that may differ from weighted estimates generated at later dates.

10 hours ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

You want socialized medicine? 

You want managed Healthcare where administrators decide whether it's worth it or not whether you can receive the best treatment available? 

You're an idiot. 

You do realize ivermectin has been administered billions of times to PEOPLE, and the inventor was awarded a Nobel Prize, right? 

No. You listen to CNN and think treating the symptoms of this cold/flu is for fools. 

Ever hear about these existing programs called Medicaid and Medicare?  They work well.  What are they?

Ever hear about these products called “Health Insurance”, backed up with a full cast of anonymous administrators?

Ever hear about hospitals legally required to treat patients that have no hope of every being able to pay for services rendered?

Ever hear about the requirement to treat via the evolving legal “standard of care”?

So, we already have a wealth of administrators, and even worse, lawyers involved with the USA’s health industry.

I may indeed be an idiot.  I have always thought any industry that profits from the misfortune of others is akin to criminal practice.

The reality is that the USA’s Health Industry is already “socialized” to a very large degree.

When I hear of the first Court Case that decides for the plaintiff that they were harmed by the clinician’s refusal to provide a “patient’s choice of alternative treatment” vs. the Standard of Care, I’ll believe the claims that those alternative treatments are actually safe and effective.

• Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 12/28/2021 at 3:59 PM, turbguy said:

Ever hear about these existing programs called Medicaid and Medicare?  They work well.  What are they?

Ever hear about these products called “Health Insurance”, backed up with a full cast of anonymous administrators?

Ever hear about hospitals legally required to treat patients that have no hope of every being able to pay for services rendered?

Ever hear about the requirement to treat via the evolving legal “standard of care”?

So, we already have a wealth of administrators, and even worse, lawyers involved with the USA’s health industry.

I may indeed be an idiot.  I have always thought any industry that profits from the misfortune of others is akin to criminal practice.

The reality is that the USA’s Health Industry is already “socialized” to a very large degree.

When I hear of the first Court Case that decides for the plaintiff that they were harmed by the clinician’s refusal to provide a “patient’s choice of alternative treatment” vs. the Standard of Care, I’ll believe the claims that those alternative treatments are actually safe and effective.

Canada.

That's where I live. That's where we're about 20 years behind cutting edge treatments and medications. 

That's where we aren't allowed to decide whether we live or die. The government does. 

That's socialized medicine, and wait times are getting close to 24hrs across the board for emergencies and up to a year for elective knee replacements.

More government always makes things worse. 

Again, what does your CNN brain think about treating symptoms? 

Vaccination, Vaccination, Vaccination to infinity....right? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/covid-outbreak-spreads-89-cruise-ships-says-cdc

COVID Outbreak Spreads To 89 Cruise Ships, Says CDC

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has flagged 89 cruise ships with COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, according to Bloomberg

Since this summer, the cruise ship industry has staged a comeback, but COVID outbreaks on cruise ships in recent weeks (read: here & here) have led some US lawmakers to urge cruise ship operators to halt all sailings.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/france-forces-millions-work-home-xian-starves-omicron-lockdown-bites

France Forces Millions To Work From Home, Xi'an Starves As Omicron Lockdown Bites

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Tuesday, Dec 28, 2021 - 11:30 AM

The world counted a record number of new COVID cases over the 24 hours to Monday, smashing a record for new cases reported while hospitalizations and deaths have remained surprisingly subdued.

Despite that, the omicron-driven winter wave is prompting some governments to impose new restrictions on the economy, most notably France, which will now require local businesses to require all white-collar workers who are able to work from home for most of next month, if not longer.

FRANCE_2.jpg?itok=zcy4ZUe2

The new measures are intended to combat what French authorities have described as an omicron-induced "megawave". Starting from next week, working from home will become mandatory for those who are able. Additionally, public gatherings will be limited to 2K people for indoor events. This comes as France reports more than 100K cases over the weekend.

Elsewhere, in NYC, residents are suffering through the second day of vaccine mandates for private businesses. Footage of police arresting the unvaccinated inside a Burger King in the city is already going viral on social media.

Moving on, the outbreak in the northwestern Chinese city of Xi'an has continued to worsen. Already, some among the 13M residents who have been locked down for a week already are running out of food, according to the Daily Mail.

These people - some of whom say they are "starving" - aren't allowed to venture outdoors for any reason, including for buying food and other supplies. Previously, one member of each household was allowed out once every two days to buy food. City officials said people in "low risk" areas will be allowed to buy essentials once testing is complete and if their results are negative.

Xi'an reported 175 new cases on Tuesday, a paltry figure compared to other large cities around the world, but a substantial number in China, which still favors its "Zero COVID" approach even in the face of a less deadly, more infectious, variant. Nearby cities have also logged cases linked to the flare-up, including Yan'an, which is situated about 185M from Xi'an. Authorities asked people to stay home and businesses not to open in that city Tuesday.

People in Xi'an may face up to 10 days in police detention and fines of up to $75 if they are caught leaving their home for any reason other than to get tested or for a medical emergency.

Finally, India may see a spurt in Covid-19 growth rate within days and head into an intense but short-lived wave as the omicron variant moves through the crowded nation of almost 1.4 billion, according to a team of researchers at the University of Cambridge who developed a Covid-19 India tracker.

California Nurses Blow Whistle on “Overwhelming” Numbers of Heart Attacks, Clotting, Strokes as Doctors Refuse to Blame Vaccines for Fear of Losing Their Medical License

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/california-nurses-blow-whistle-on-overwhelming-numbers-of-heart-attacks-clotting-strokes-as-doctors-refuse-to-blame-vaccines-for-fear-of-losing-their-medical-license/

(edited)

US gasoline demand for Christmas week 2021 (Sun-Sat) was up 33.95% from Christmas week (Sun-Sat) of 2020.

But if only we could find a reason why, just in 2021, the phrase "he died suddenly" began to be entered into the Google search engine all over the world. Im definitely provaxxer because  it gives you 5 to 10 bigger chance to not die from COVID but just look on this Google search IMHO it looks rather strange I would say

Suddenly died/worldwide/last 5 years comparison/google search last date is 23 maja 2021 (23th of May 2021)

FFCItxQXwAMoxaf.jpg

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1

Fundamentally, oil prices of GLOBAL inventories. Those are back at 2017 lows now! Huge! Once consumption normalised with return of interconti flights OPEC spare reduces by 1.5mbpd -> clears way for inv to go <10y avg -> Brent > $100. Macro remains +/-$25 variable. Don't short it

FHt4SyDX0AEPsrO.png

FHt4e-zWQAgeWiw.png

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

Louisiana Nurse: “We Have Had More Children Die From The COVID Vaccine Than Of COVID Itself – The Madness Has to Stop!” during testimony to authorities

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/louisiana-nurse-we-have-had-more-children-die-from-the-covid-vaccine-than-of-covid-itself-the-madness-has-to-stop/

healthimpactnews.com?

You need to check this site out for it's stance on truth.

For instance, any site that publishes BLATANT LIES should be avoided, or at least taken with a HUGE grain of salt.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/2021/11/12/the-latest-fact-checks-curated-by-media-bias-fact-check-11-12-2021/

I'm not saying that more trustworthy sites have a bias, but at LEAST they follow journalistic principles...

15 hours ago, turbguy said:

healthimpactnews.com?

For instance, any site that publishes BLATANT LIES should be avoided, or at least taken with a HUGE grain of salt.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/2021/11/12/the-latest-fact-checks-curated-by-media-bias-fact-check-11-12-2021/

I'm not saying that more trustworthy sites have a bias, but at LEAST they follow journalistic principles...

It is evident that you did not watch the video testimony of that nurse before authorities.  Not looking is blindness.

(edited)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/2-france-hit-dizzying-daily-142351663.html

REUTERS Wed Dec 29th

UPDATE 2-France hit by 'dizzying' daily record of over 200,000 new COVID-19 cases

PARIS, Dec 29 (Reuters) - France is seeing a "tsunami" of COVID-19 infections, with 208,000 new cases reported over the past 24 hours, a national and European record, Health Minister Olivier Veran told lawmakers on Wednesday.

France has been breaking COVID-19 records repeatedly over the past few days, with Tuesday's 180,000 cases already the highest for a country in Europe, according to data on Covidtracker.fr.

"This means that 24 hours a day, day and night, every second in our country, two French people are diagnosed positive for the coronavirus," Veran said. "We have never experienced such a situation," he said, describing the increase in cases as "dizzying".

The situation in hospitals was already worrying because of the Delta variant, Veran said, with Omicron yet to have an impact, something he said would eventually happen. The flu will further complicate things for hospitals, he added....

Edited by Tom Nolan

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/traders-start-freaking-out-over-fresh-supply-chain-collapse-covid-sweeps-across-china

Traders Start Freaking Out Over Fresh Supply Chain Collapse As Covid Sweeps Across China

...Remarkably, the Xi’an outbreak, which has seen more than 600 cases in less than three weeks and is being blamed on the delta variant, underscores the difficulty China faces in returning domestic infections to nil as the virus mutates. While the nation claims it has found just a handful of omicron infections among travelers from other countries, it also claims it hasn’t seen the far more infectious and immunity-evading variant spreading into the community.

It's only a matter of time before not even China can cover up the fact that hundreds of millions of Chinese are infected with Omicron, which in turn means it is only a matter of time before we get a new round of collapsing supply China.

Picking up on this theme, Commodore Research founder Jeffrey Landsberg noted in his latest daily that new daily coronavirus cases continue to climb in China, and "each of the last three days have seen at least 200 new daily coronavirus cases reported in China" marking a feat previously not seen since March 2020. 

On 12/28/2021 at 7:09 PM, turbguy said:

healthimpactnews.com?

Jesus Christ, It's a miracle you've actually done anything in your life at all. Probably handed the keys from mommy and daddy and trust authority like your nanny that raised you, eh? 

• Like 2

On 12/28/2021 at 5:46 PM, Tomasz said:

FHt4SyDX0AEPsrO.png

FHt4e-zWQAgeWiw.png

Extra capacity of crude by OPEC+ is still high. Lower global inventories are simply due to OPEC+ selling less product to keep prices high. This is not new news. First demand because of COVID dropped demand. Now demand is returning but OPEC/Russia isn’t matching that newest demand. N America is energy independent of these shenanigans but the tail is wagging the dog in Asia and Europe. I think a down the road these actions by OPEC will be remembered. We’ll see.

Republicans supported by Obama turned oil and nat gas into a global commodity. Nat gas has a rapidly growing export market. There doesn’t seem to be profit so far in drilling and shipping petroleum products though. Net exports have remained very close to 0 for over a year. The US consumer pays more for nat gas but that’s the price of funding the coup. Lol Time will tell how much US nat gas will make it to Europe and if that transaction will continue to grow. Meanwhile the flaring to make it happen you can see from space. Kinda looks like Houston or Dallas, just out in the scrub brush. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/global-new-cases-top-1-million-2nd-day-omicron-wave-intensifies

Global New Cases Top 1 Million For 2nd Day, Paris Requires Masks Outside

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Dec 29, 2021 - 03:49 PM

Update (1545ET): The French government has continued to tighten restrictions on the public, driven by the rising wave of infections.

In Paris, the people will need to wear masks in public even when they are outdoors. The new restriction will start Dec. 31.

The decision comes after the government reported more than 200K new cases, following roughly 180K the prior day. The information was attributed to French Health Minister Olivier Veran...

Globally, the number of newly confirmed COVID cases topped 1M for a second straight day as the hyper-infectious omicron has helped to drive the latest seasonal wave.

As a result, countries are tightening restrictions on international travel targeted at Americans, while Dr. Fauci exhorts Washington to respond with restrictions on domestic travel for all Americans, along with more restrictions on foreigners traveling to the US, per BBG.

The Netherlands will now require travelers arriving from the US to self-quarantine for up to ten days.

Hospitalizations are spiking from New South Wales to New York State (although Australia is still nowhere near the level of virality seen in the US).

As cases surge to record levels down under, the Australian government is scrambling to change its testing rules to clear up congestion at test sites.

Their problem isn't so different from what's happening in the UK and the US, per Reuters....

On 12/29/2021 at 9:18 PM, QuarterCenturyVet said:

Jesus Christ, It's a miracle you've actually done anything in your life at all. Probably handed the keys from mommy and daddy and trust authority like your nanny that raised you, eh? 

You can drink your Kool-aid, I'm drink mine.

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-news

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/associated-press/

And I don't take the name of the Lord in vain.

Just now, Tom Nolan said:

I cannot believe that you trust these mainstream corporate financed sources.  Tubguy, I guess you believe that mega-corporations look out for the welfare of the human population.

That's all he knows. Regardless of which pharmacorp is funding them and controlling their editing. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

I cannot believe that you trust these mainstream corporate financed sources.  Tubguy, I guess you believe that mega-corporations look out for the welfare of the human population.

I would rather trust sources that do not publish blatant lies.

You can certainly place YOUR trust those that do.

12 minutes ago, turbguy said:

I would rather trust sources that do not publish blatant lies.

You can certainly place YOUR trust those that do.

Turbguy,

Show me any NEWS piece which interviewed someone with a major U.S. government agency (FDA, NIH, NIAID, CDC, HHS) which gave the statistics of U.S. Covid-19 Vaccine injuries and deaths?  Have you seen Fauci or Walensky or the Surgeon General give those statistics to any TV News network?

Not once did any Corporate owned media outlet run with a story or Federal agency interview about these statistics.  Yet, these statisitcs are published on the CDC website.

Turbguy, So you trust them to tell you all the facts?...yet they deliberately hide them. 

On 12/28/2021 at 4:32 AM, Boat said:

Or the question should be is why Trump did little to nothing for months as Covid swept the world. Blaming the Dems for over reacting.  Even today there are not nearly enough testing facilities and testing infracture. Planes fly around the world spreading disruption while governments play stupid. Where are the thousands of tracking teams getting the infected imbeciles in quarantine. We’ll get to herd immunity one way or another. Your right Biden is brain dead, like you Trump and the rednecks. I’ll be talking with the survivors when it’s over.

Maybe the question should be asked why China was allowed to release a biological attack on the world would be more appropriate!

• Upvote 1

Autopsies Show that Covid Vaccines Cause the Body's Immune System to DESTROY the Body

(Europe) 16 minute video by Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi

https://odysee.com/@Calentannerlightheart:8/(Mirrored)-Autopsies-Performed-On-Vaccine-Takers:d

-German Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt found CLEAR EVIDENCE of autoimmune self-attack (by Killer Lymphocytes) on 90% of the 70 autopsies.

For over a year, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi was LOUDLY warning about the Natural Killer Cells, the Large Lymphocytes, which would attack the body’s own cells that had been programmed by the m-RNA vaccines, because those cells would be producing a foreign substance (spike protein).

EXCERPT from Video Description:
We knew of blood clots from expressing spike protein.
We were aware of autoimmune attack on one’s own tissues expressing spike protein to which our killer lymphocytes were primed, such as myocarditis.
But what’s new is the revelation that lymph node cells are also being invaded by the gene-based agents and marking THEM for auto destruction.
When you destroy that part of the immune system, which we loosely call “immune surveillance”, every manner of nasty, latent infections, by viruses & also bacteria, explode, uncontrolled.
Hundreds of millions of people are going to die of unrestrained tuberculosis, Epstein Barr virus, toxoplasmosis etc etc etc
AND on top of this, the daily accidental production of cancer cells, normally deleted swiftly by immune surveillance, before they can divide, ceases.