BL

Biden threatens Putin " If . . . . no longer a Nord Stream 2 . . bring end to it"

1 minute ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Is that why you live in Austria?

I will probably move back to Russia soon. Main thing, I don't live in US anymore. Thank God.

4 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Not everyone agrees on those numbers. But more importantly the US has immigration. No one moves to Russia voluntarily. 

Look again. Russia is a 2nd most popular immigration destination worldwide, right after the US.

US is progressively getting impossible to live in. Russia is much better. Truly free.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Look again. Russia is a 2nd most popular immigration destination worldwide, right after the US.

US is progressively getting impossible to live in. Russia is much better. Truly free.

Nope. The highest ranking I found was fourth but it would be fifth if it weren't for invading Crimea. By percentage of population Russia is way down the list. But the real story is that Russia is third on the emigrant list. As many people flee Russia as go there. Russia's net immigration is zero. What a joke. 

• Great Response! 1

6 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Nope. The highest ranking I found was fourth but it would be fifth if it weren't for invading Crimea. By percentage of population Russia is way down the list. But the real story is that Russia is third on the emigrant list. As many people flee Russia as go there. Russia's net immigration is zero. What a joke. 

This has both Russia and US score fairly low (because it is adjusted for existing population)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

Never been zero for as far as Wiki has records for, though. Where is Russia 3rd on the emigration list? This never happened. Show me? Neither US, nor rich Western European countries, are even allowing immigration out of Russia.

Crimea should affect the stats for 2014, maybe 2015 only.

8 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

This has both Russia and US score fairly low (because it is adjusted for existing population)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_net_migration_rate

Never been zero for as far as Wiki has records for, though. Where is Russia 3rd on the emigration list? This never happened. Show me? Neither US, nor rich Western European countries, are even allowing immigration out of Russia.

Crimea should affect the stats for 2014, maybe 2015 only.

Ok, not quite zero but close. Definitely a joke compared to the US. 

image.png.606e3c39f43372f9b76adcf31f246266.png

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Number of Emigrants (Former Residents living Internationally) - United Nations 2020:

1. India — 17.9 million
  2. Mexico — 11.1 million
  3. Russia — 10.8 million
  4. China — 10.5 million
  5. Syria — 8.5 million
  6. Bangladesh — 7.4 million
  7. Pakistan — 6.3 million
  8. Ukraine — 6.1 million
  9. Philippines — 6.1 million
  10. Afghanistan — 5.9 million

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/immigration-by-country

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Ok, not quite zero but close. Definitely a joke compared to the US. 

image.png.606e3c39f43372f9b76adcf31f246266.png

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Number of Emigrants (Former Residents living Internationally) - United Nations 2020:

1. India — 17.9 million
  2. Mexico — 11.1 million
  3. Russia — 10.8 million
  4. China — 10.5 million
  5. Syria — 8.5 million
  6. Bangladesh — 7.4 million
  7. Pakistan — 6.3 million
  8. Ukraine — 6.1 million
  9. Philippines — 6.1 million
  10. Afghanistan — 5.9 million

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/immigration-by-country

This most likely counts people who left when USSR broke down. A lot left back when, indeed.

15 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

This most likely counts people who left when USSR broke down. A lot left back when, indeed.

Your wiki data is quite old. The current CIA estimate of net migration. With the US having over twice the population that percentage difference is big!

image.png.09c59f40608f42039f5d23026bd5278a.png

image.png.8c9a9c0a9e9f4d612490cc0bc5b39e35.png

image.png.18fea9c22296897d1c4684544e827158.png

https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/field/net-migration-rate/country-comparison/

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 12:11 AM, Eric Gagen said:

There's definitely better anti-tank weapons than the Javelin, but it's practically ideal for a force that is short on organization, and heavy equipment that is going to be fighting as an insurgency, for the following reasons:

• .  They are small enough to be reasonably carried by one person (although heavy), and because they are short, they can be hidden a lot of places a larger launcher can't
  • They use a 'soft launch' 2 stage propellant that has no backblast area - that means they can be used from inside of small hidden space,or while lying down.
  • After launch they are self guiding (heat seeking) so the person who shot it can immediately take cover, or start running away
  • They have integrated night vision sights so you can attack in the dark
  • It utilizes a 'popup' attack where the penetration and detonation comes from above.  This means not only that it can attack a lot of different types of vehicles, but it's also really effective at blowing up buildings, since they tend to respond very poorly from explosions that come from the top, but underneath the roof. It can also do direct fire if that is desired. 

All in all,  if you have a poorly armed, poorly organized resistance, they are pretty much perfect if you have a little time ahead of time to train people how to use them.  You can hide in the woods somewhere, wait til after dark, aim, shoot and run,  with a reasonable expectation that whatever they pointed at will have a bad day, and a fairly low risk of getting caught if used correctly.   

The idea isn't that this will be some wonder weapon that will stop a Russian invasion in it's tracks - it's that it will enable an effective resistance that makes any invasion and occupation very expensive in lives and equipment.  

They could've bought something like 60 domestic anti-tank weapons for the price of one Javelin.

(edited)

6 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

I will probably move back to Russia soon. Main thing, I don't live in US anymore. Thank God.

No , no you dont, but you DID choose to live there and you still choose not to live in Russia lol!

How many Americans choose to live in Russia?

Edited by Rob Plant

Just now, Rob Plant said:

No , no you dont, but you DID choose to live there!

How many Americans choose to live in Russia?

It is very expensively advertised for, but turned out to be a disappointment. Not many Americans, no. Who arguably don't know what they are missing. Russia is being presented as if it was Mordor in Western press, which is the opposite of truth.

1 minute ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

It is very expensively advertised for, but turned out to be a disappointment. Not many Americans, no. Who arguably don't know what they are missing. Russia is being presented as if it was Mordor in Western press, which is the opposite of truth.

What I will agree with you on is that very few Americans ever venture out of America and few even hold a passport to do so and of those only a percentage ever use it!

This I think is why many Americans have a distorted view of the world and other countries, as all they have to make their own judgement is MSM which is utter crap. Well travelled people have a much better / rounded view of other cultures and other countries and changes their perception accordingly. This is probably why US foreign policy is so bad and has been for decades.

5 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Russia and Russian people are the same as most other countries in my experience. They are willing to work hard to better themselves and make sure their families are looked after.

In the UK the "couch culture" of never working a day in your life and expecting the state (or in reality tax payers) to provide everything for them is the biggest cancer in our country and has been for 2 decades or more. These people should be forced to do jobs like litter picking and such like and contribute to society, instead they sit on their fat arses watching Netflix.

Rant over

8 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Russia and Russian people are the same as most other countries in my experience. They are willing to work hard to better themselves and make sure their families are looked after.

In the UK the "couch culture" of never working a day in your life and expecting the state (or in reality tax payers) to provide everything for them is the biggest cancer in our country and has been for 2 decades or more. These people should be forced to do jobs like litter picking and such like and contribute to society, instead they sit on their fat arses watching Netflix.

Rant over

Work was no problem. I never had to watch my mouth so much in my life. Never had so little freedom. After growing up in USSR, mind you. That was the 90-ties and getting worse now. Also spreading to you?

12 minutes ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Work was no problem. I never had to watch my mouth so much in my life. Never had so little freedom. After growing up in USSR, mind you. That was the 90-ties and getting worse now. Also spreading to you?

Yeah a few years ago! "Banter" is no longer allowed as you can be sacked and personally sued if someone makes a complaint even if you werent speaking directly to that person.

• Like 1

(edited)

12 hours ago, notsonice said:

just more BS babble out of you.  Are you still crying that Trump lost? and now you are working for Putin. Loser.....Yes, China and Russia have both stated they want to end the U.S. dollar reign as the international currency.....???? dude stop smoking the wacky weed. Neither the Ruble nor the Yuan are reserve currencies of any nature. China and Russia can cry all they want the same as you.

Knucklehead, I said " I don't care for Trump." Don't like him.  I'm not a Republican.

Work on your reading comprehension.  You must have been out sick the day they taught reading comprehension in second grade.

I didn't vote for President in '16 or "22.

Your Democratic Party 2020 Platform top 6

1. Trump writes mean tweets

2. Trump writes mean tweets

3.Trump writes mean tweets

4. Trump writes mean tweets

5. "Come on man, China's not competition for the U.S."

6. "You're a lying dog face pony soldier" Nice thing to say to a young lady. Not. 

Biden orders 4 Nuclear Bombers to Britain and says he wants a diplomatic resolution.  He's nuts ! Joe must have missed his nap time.  Who allowed this to happen.  Milley?  Austin?  They should tell Jill to take Joe to Delaware beach house for an early Presidents Day weekend.  Let Macron and Schulz handle the diplomacy before Biden gets us into WW lll.

Biden is an embarrassment.

Biden is dangerous.

Edited by bobo88

(edited)

8 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

Excellent. Can we just skip to giving him the Nobel Prize, and be done with it?

We can tell Joe he wins the Peace Prize.  He'll never never know the truth.  Instead of a medal we just buy him an ice cream cone.  He's happy.🍦

Edited by bobo88

5 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

They could've bought something like 60 domestic anti-tank weapons for the price of one Javelin.

that would be a relevent metric if those Javelins were purchased, but they weren't - they were donated.  

• Upvote 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Yes

No Ukraine attack yet.

Jill keeping Joe busy 

Macron and Schulz trying to salvage diplomatic solution.

Edited by bobo88
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, bobo88 said:

Julian Assange 

Bernie Sanders 

You surely mean Snowden. Assange is an Aussie.

(edited)

is Lord Lucan in Russia too?

Edited by Rob Plant

4 hours ago, Andrei Moutchkine said:

You surely mean Snowden. Assange is an Aussie.

No, Snowden doesn't want to live in Russia.  He has to.  

This is a weapon the US has had complete and ready to use since 2007.

Destruction by Cyberattack

https://securethegrid.com/destruction-by-cyberattack/

The advantage is no one has to leave their office to execute it, there is no  warning , it can auto execute unless the timer is reset and we can give the Ukraine the keys to the European Net  and let them blackout Russia.   Russia./Belorussia will be without electric power. natural gas, oil, water or waste treatment for about 11 days minimum.   Lots of other damage we can do in the meantime.

Tanks planes, troops , missiles, satellites, submarines and warships, are all useless and the Russian people are already hostages even if Put=Put isn't smart enough to know it. .  Put=Putt has two choices just like Emperor Hirohito. Surrender or national suicide. This plan has been ready  for 15 years and doesn't destroy any nation except the target.  So MAD isn't a factor. .  Tested many times.    We have stored the spare transformers and OCB's necessary to restore basic service in 2013.

You better hope Put=Put pulls his head out of rectal defilade.

11 minutes ago, nsdp said:

This is a weapon the US has had complete and ready to use since 2007.

Destruction by Cyberattack

https://securethegrid.com/destruction-by-cyberattack/

The advantage is no one has to leave their office to execute it, there is no  warning , it can auto execute unless the timer is reset and we can give the Ukraine the keys to the European Net  and let them blackout Russia.   Russia./Belorussia will be without electric power. natural gas, oil, water or waste treatment for about 11 days minimum.   Lots of other damage we can do in the meantime.

Tanks planes, troops , missiles, satellites, submarines and warships, are all useless and the Russian people are already hostages even if Put=Put isn't smart enough to know it. .  Put=Putt has two choices just like Emperor Hirohito. Surrender or national suicide. This plan has been ready  for 15 years and doesn't destroy any nation except the target.  So MAD isn't a factor. .  Tested many times.    We have stored the spare transformers and OCB's necessary to restore basic service in 2013.

You better hope Put=Put pulls his head out of rectal defilade.

That Nation which brakes down after a few Microsoft attacks. Probably a M$ Script programmed by a Kosovo nationals and never tested.

8 hours ago, bobo88 said:

Knucklehead, I said " I don't care for Trump." Don't like him.  I'm not a Republican.

Work on your reading comprehension.  You must have been out sick the day they taught reading comprehension in second grade.

I didn't vote for President in '16 or "22.

Your Democratic Party 2020 Platform top 6

1. Trump writes mean tweets

2. Trump writes mean tweets

3.Trump writes mean tweets

4. Trump writes mean tweets

5. "Come on man, China's not competition for the U.S."

6. "You're a lying dog face pony soldier" Nice thing to say to a young lady. Not. 

Biden orders 4 Nuclear Bombers to Britain and says he wants a diplomatic resolution.  He's nuts ! Joe must have missed his nap time.  Who allowed this to happen.  Milley?  Austin?  They should tell Jill to take Joe to Delaware beach house for an early Presidents Day weekend.  Let Macron and Schulz handle the diplomacy before Biden gets us into WW lll.

Biden is an embarrassment.

Biden is dangerous.

No Joe just put the finishing touches on one of the Five Eyes Defense plans. Is Put=Put ready  for the 78 B-2's that come from Alaska.  Or did he forget to cover his ass. Each B-52 has 16 missiles that don't require entry into Russian airspace. Yamal will look like Kuwait in 1991.   Russia have 1458SAM -400's   launch ready for the northern from attack. We still have 20 B-2's and 60 plus B-1's  with 20 missiles to clean up anything missed. 

7 minutes ago, Starschy said:

That Nation which brakes down after a few Microsoft attacks. Probably a M$ Script programmed by a Kosovo nationals and never tested.

That is on the Nipper net which has NO Connections outside the US and none to the US internet  Nothing critical operates on MS; they use a language you don't even know the existence of. . Boy are you stupid.

• Rolling Eye 1